In The Name of Love Ch. 03

Story Info
OMG! The barbarians are fucking the newlywed.
2.1k words
4.34
71.6k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

The two naked women returned to the beach and helped Rose's husband back to their camp. No one spoke about what had happened. Rose felt the need to get away before Tom started asking questions she didn't want to answer. She announced,

"Um...I'll go get us food and water." She grabbed her clothes and walked away dressing as she went.

After Rose was gone, Adams said,

"Being in the ocean was nice,"

"Yeah." Tom started to put his clothes on. Adams began to dress too and then she suddenly tossed her bra and clothes aside and said,

"Now that I've had a chance to wash my body, I can't stand these dirty clothes."

Her little tits flopped about as she crawled over to Tom. He stared at her jiggling breasts and wished he had a better view of her curvaceous ass. The Captain appeared not to notice his gaze. She began to unbutton his shirt and shorts.

"What...what are you doing?" Tom asked suddenly uncomfortable.

"What's the use of being clean if our clothes aren't? I'm not going to get any relief if your clothes still smell like a dead buffalo."

Adams smiled and pulled his clothes off. Half an erection popped into view. Adams ignored it and took all their clothes to the ocean. She made a big production of washing them. She made sure to bend over frequently and to show him her heart-shaped ass. Then she spread the clothes out on some rocks so they would dry in the sun. Adams returned to Tom. He had progressed to a full blown erection.

The two lay side by side in a tense silence. Tom's was embarrassed by their nudity and his reaction to it. The Captain continued to act as nothing extraordinary was happening. She asked him,

"Did you mean it when you said, we all should share and help each other?"

"Sure," Tom answered hesitantly wondering where this was going. He added,

"We are in a tough spot. We should help each other."

""Well...I need some help. Would you help me finish what I was doing in the ocean?"

"What? You were..." Tom could not finish the sentence. He was too embarrassed.

The Captain finished his sentence, "I was masturbating."

Adams moved so she was perpendicular to Tom. She lay on her back and used his stomach as a pillow. With one hand, she held his hand and with the other she reached between her legs and started touched her sex. Tom froze and silently watched her.

After a few minutes of moaning and sighing, the Captain brought his hand to her little breast. Tom thumbed her nipple and squeezed the small soft jelly-filled sack. His wife's' breasts were larger and firmer, but Tom found the Captain's boobs intriguing and enjoyable. Adams continued to rub her slit. Her musky aroma filled the air.

The Captain looked to her left and smiled at Tom. Then she looked to her right and saw his full blown erection. She leaned over, flicked her tongue out and licked the bulging head of Tom's hard penis. It was Tom's turn to moan. Adams slide over and engulfed his engorged member. Without releasing his prick, she climbed on top of Tom, straddled his face and lowering her sex onto his mouth. As he felt the warmth and wetness of her sex, Adams began some serious cock sucking. They pleasured each other.

Hungry for something hard inside her, Adams spun around. She quickly grabbed his erection and impaled herself on his stout dick. She rocked back and forth on his manhood. She cried out,

"Ahhh, this feels good. You can come in me. My tubes have been tied."

Tom was fucking her on automatic pilot. He wasn't sure how this had happened. Just as he was beginning to worry about what they were doing, Adams began milking his cock with her well trained vaginal muscles. He groaned and forgot about anything else. Adams announced,

"A pretty good fuck for a flat-chested Amazon, huh? I've been told I have a pretty remarkable snatch."

Adams next cried out with orgasm bliss. Her pussy gripped Tom even harder and brought him to a rocking orgasm. The pair each concentrated on that special feeling of joy and pleasure that radiated out from their joined groins.

^^^

When Rose entered the Columbians' compound, she stripped without complaint. Her young firm body had a golden tan. She was no longer self-conscious of her hard nipples. She had resigned herself to the daily display of her 45 caliber nips.

The last couple of trips she had been required to perform "69" with Raul to earn food and water for her husband. The first time they did it she came...hard. Since then she had controlled her emotions better. She perfunctorily performed the deed without a devastating "cheating wife" orgasm.

"You've been neglecting Pablo," Raul said. "Do it with him today."

Pablo chortled and tapped the ground next to him. He lay on his back naked. His heavy 8" cock was ready for her. A detached Rose straddled Pablo's head and lifted his dick to her mouth. Pablo in a sleazy sexy way asked,

"How do you like my iron pipe?"

Rose sucked his dick and he tasted her sex. Rose wondered if he ever washed himself. His cock was pungent tasting of sweat, cum and she guessed Sadie.

Pablo alternated sticking his tongue and then a finger inside her. Rose grew wet from his ministrations, but without any sexy feelings. Pablo changed his focus to her clit and lapped the nub with abandon. He seemed to be enjoying himself. Rose's pussy opened and became wetter. She wished he would come in her mouth so she could leave.

With Rose distracted, Raul was able to sneak up behind her. He grabbed his erect cock and shoved it in her sex. Pablo had made her wet enough that Raul was able to drive his hard prick half way up her pussy before Rose realized what was going on.

"Oh my God!" Rose screamed as she felt the forceful intrusion into her vagina. It shocked her more that hurt her. She was well lubricated, but not expecting intercourse. She tried to wiggle free. Raul gripped her hips and thrust into her driving her down on top of Pablo. Pablo, who had been in on the plan, snickered and rolled out of the way. Raul pinned Rose to the ground and repeated drove his manhood into her sex.

Rose cursed him.

"Damn you bastard! Stop it. You have not right to ....to do this. Umph," Rose grunted and tried to extricate herself, but Raul was too big and strong for her.

Raul pinned her ass to the ground. He held her down until she stopped cursing and squirming. Then Raul said calmly,

"We both knew everything was leading to this."

Rose started crying,

"No! I'm a good girl..."

Raul stroke his dick in and out saying,

"You are good, very good..."

"Stop it you no good..." Words failed an exasperated Rose.

Raul didn't stop. He found her cunt hot, wet and oh so tight. He pulled up on her hip bones bringing Rose to her knees. This position allowed him to sink his dick deeply into her twat. Rose begged,

"Don't cum in me...I'm unprotected."

Her begging was all the trigger Raul needed. He exploded blasting his sperm deep inside Rose. He held her tight as he repeatedly fired off inside her. Raul let her crawl away when he was done.

Rose grabbed her food and water and went to the beach. She sat crying and soaking in the salt water before journeying home.

^^^

A quiet and melancholy Rose served her camp charred fish before excusing herself. She said,

"I'm not feeling well. I'm going to bed."

Rose curled up in the fetal position and tried to shut out the world. Her eyes were closed, but her mind was racing. What was she going to do? Now she had been fucked by one of the horrible men. No one could help her. She was the only one in her group that could get food and water. Honestly, what could she do?

Eventually Rose drifted off into a fitful sleep. She slept late the following morning because her night's sleep had been so poor. She looked so bad when she finally got up that Tom said,

"Honey, are you okay?"

"Yes," she automatically lied then she said "No," answering truthfully. Rose's whole body drooped because she was exhausted and felt defeated. Tom saw how upset she was and thought, "Oh, God. Somehow she knows I cheated on her."

"Baby, Adams and I...her hand..." Tom started babbling ready to confess everything

Adams waved at him. She shook her head and mouthed "No".

Rose sat up and said, "What are you talking about?"

Adams jumped in saying, "Yesterday, I washed our clothes. Tom and I sat around naked while they dried talking. I told him that I had myself sterilized on my 21st birthday. My Uncle suffered and died of Lou Gehrig's disease. I had myself tested and discovered I wouldn't get it, but I was a carried. I couldn't take a chance of inflicting that amount of suffering on anyone so I had my tubes tied. He comforted me and held my hand."

"Oh, Captain. I so sorry to hear that," Rose hugged her tight sympathizing with the woman. Rose said to Tom,

"You silly boy! To think I be upset about that."

Rose reached over and tussled his hair. She then stood and stretched. Her right boob swung into view. Rose laughed as she flashed everyone and said,

"Nudity is the least of our worries. I'm glad you two our getting closer. We need each other."

Rose reached over and hugged them both. Then she sighed heavily and announced,

"Well, I guess I'm off to get our daily bread."

With a heavy heart Rose set off to the Columbian's camp.

^^^

As Rose entered the construction site, she peeled off her clothes. The men were out. Rose sat with Sadie and drank some fresh water.

Rose asked, "How are you?"

Sadie replied, "Okay."

"You look fabulous. Slimmer."

Sadie stood and twirled showing off her new slimmer figure. She was now a curvy woman with an hour glass figure. Her stomach, boobs and ass had shrunk giving her an attractive silhouette.

Rose smiled. Sadie was a sexy lady. Then she asked the question she really wanted answered.

"But how are you?" The meaning was different this time. They each knew Rose was asking about the sex and rough treatment.

"It's not as bad as it used to be. I do have food, water and shelter."

Rose nodded. If Sadie had asked her, Rose's answer would have been the same.

Pablo and Raul returned with today's meal. Sadie reached out for the fish. Raul said,

"Sadie, before you clean and cook the fish, join us."

Pablo grabbed her by the hand and Raul took Rose by the elbow. The men escorted the ladies to a shady spot. Everyone sat down. Raul began kissing Rose while Pablo kissed and groped Sadie. The couples kissed, sucked and sensuously touched one another. To anyone walking by they would have appeared to be a pair of happy lovers.

After a bout of "69", Raul said, "Rose, lay beside me. Let's watch them."

Sadie got on her knee. Pablo began pounded her from behind.

Rose blushed. She felt like a dirty voyeur as she watched Pablo and Sadie have sex. Rose could hear every breath; see every muscles twitch. Sadie's large tits almost grazed the ground. Her breasts shook and shimmied in response to every powerful thrust from Pablo. Rose could smell the sex.

Sadie cried out with joy. Her face grimaced as an orgasm cause her body to spasm. Pablo increased his pace and blasted his jism into her.

Raul touched Rose's face turning it back to him and said,

"I want to see that expression on you face from now on."

"What?" Rose said. Not understanding him.

"No longer is it enough for you to satisfy me. You must come too."

Raul climbed on top of Rose and jabbed his steely rod into her. Rose was so aroused from having watched Sadie and Pablo that Raul slid all the way in. Face to face they fucked eying each other. They screwed for a long time in a variety of positions. They ended up with Rose on top. Raul pulled on her nipples and then sat up to kiss her lips, cheeks and throat. He whispered in her ear,

"Cum for me Rose. Cum." Raul then kissed and sucked on her neck.

Rose's blood began to boil and she came like a volcano: hot, explosive, powerful. She had an earth shattering orgasm. Then Raul came. His cock spewed forth bathing her womb with spurts of thick, warm cum.

Raul left the exhausted, emotionally drain woman sleeping on the ground. An hour later, Sadie brought Rose her clothes and provisions and sent her home. Zombie-like Rose bathed in the ocean before returning to feed her husband.