In The Name of Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Naked newlywed turns the tables on her tormentors.
3.8k words
4.53
39.2k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

*****

Rose slept better that night. She snuggled with her husband. She again slept late because she needed the extra rest. Adams journeyed to the Columbians' compound. She waved cheerfully and stripped upon entering.

Adams joined the three other nude people in the shade of a palm tree. Raul said,

"Yesterday you said you like naked women. Make love to our beautiful Sadie."

Sadie was indeed looking good. She had lost 30 pounds. She had gone from fat to voluptuous. Instead of being big all over, Sadie's big regions were now limited to her tits and ass. Adams went to Sadie, hefted up a large tit and kissed her saucer-like nipple. Then she kissed Sadie full on the mouth.

The men cheered as the ladies lay together. Adams did have an honest appreciation of women. She made love to Sadie. The women buried their heads in the other's crotch and tongue lashed their partner to a satisfying orgasm.

The men were so hot after watching their performance, they pounced on them. Raul fucked Sadie and Pablo blew his load inside Adams.

As Adams was leaving with provisions, Raul said,

"Tomorrow bring Rose with you."

Adams returned to find Tom and Rose making love. Rose was on top. Adams turned away to give them some privacy. Rose called out,

"Captain, take your clothes off and join us."

Adams responded, "Are you sure?"

Tom was taken aback. He too said, "Are you sure about this?"

Rose explained, "Yes. We have shared the bad - the wreck, the hunger and the thirst - as a group. I can no longer deny you our full companionship. Tom and I comfort one another. You suffer alongside of us; you deserve some comfort and affection.

Adams was touched. She smiled in gratitude and removed her clothes. Tom and Rose enjoyed looking at her long, sleek naked body.

Rose lay on her side. Tom stroked his dick into her from behind. Rose indicated for Adams to spoon her. Rose hugged Adams. Rose's large nipples bore into the back of the Captain. Rose softly cupped the Captain's petite breasts. Tom's rhythmic thrusting rocked both women.

Rose sighed deeply. She kissed Adams on the neck and whispered in her ear,

"Thanks for giving me a couple of days off."

Rose shimmied off Tom's dick and said, "You two make love."

Tom and Adams looked at each other. Rose said,

"Do it for me. I want us all to be more than friends."

Adams lay on her back and Tom mounted her. Rose held the Captain's hand as her husband made love to her. Rose beamed when the couple came together.

Afterwards Adams and Rose talked. Adams gave her the bad news that Raul and Pablo expected both of them tomorrow. The women planned their visit in great detail.

^^^

Mid-morning the next day, Adams and Rose went to Raul and Pablo. The women removed their clothes as they entered the compound. They joined the men. The women were chatty and upbeat. Raul said,

"Let's begin."

He led everyone to the usual spot.

Rose blushed and timidly spoke, "I have two sexual fantasies...I've always wanted to try. Raul, can I tie up the Captain and have sex with her? Then you two can join us in a bit."

Raul smiled. The bondage and girl-on-girl sex appealed to him. He also was secretly pleased that Rose was showing a new, adventurous side. He took pride believing that he had a hand in bringing this shy farm girl along to the point where she was ready to experiment sexually. Raul said,

"That is an excellent idea, Rose."

Rose and Adams gather up pieces of rope and leather. Rose had Adams lay on her back spread-eagle. She tied her wrists and ankles to trees, shrubs and parts of the cistern. Then she gagged the tightly bound woman.

Rose teased and tormented her captive with strokes from a palm fronds, soft caresses, strategic licks and kisses. Rose removed the gag and sat on the Captain's face. Later, she penetrated the Captain's sex with her long fingers. Rose had the Captain writhing and moaning and the men hard as stone. Rose was enjoying it too. Fluid ran down her thighs.

Rose's face and hands glistened with the sexual fluid of her capture. She offered them along with her hard nipples to the appreciative audience. Pablo was particularly excited and grabby.

"Pablo, would you like more? Do you want to suck my tits and taste my pussy?" Rose teased.

Pablo grinned widely and nodded. Rose playfully lashed out at him with a strip of cloth. She said,

"To enjoy my body you must become my slave!"

Rose loosely tossed the strip of cloth around his neck and led him to lie down near Adams. Rose brushed aside his roving hands,

"No, no. No touching. I'll take care of you once you are tied up."

Rose straddled Pablo's face shoving her cunt into his mouth as she leaned over and bound his hands. She slithered down his body rubbing her form against him as she tied his legs. Then Rose fed him her breasts and stoked his throbbing cock.

"You deserve more, my slave."

Rose untied Adams, slapped her ass hard and then said,

"Slave, you must do everything I say. Fuck this man."

Adams scurried over and jumped on Pablo's hard cock. She fucked him diligently. She kept shooting glances at Rose as if she feared the wrath of her female master.

Rose strolled about. She lashed Adams and Pablo with a length of leather.

"Fuck harder you two!

Rose was confident, powerful and extremely pleased with herself. She cast an eye in Raul's direction and acted as if she just noticed him.

"What's this? One of my slaves unbound? This must be corrected immediately."

Rose tossed the leather strand around Raul's neck. She leaned into him and said,

"I like the looks of you haunches...and your tool. You will have the pleasure of fucking me. Now down you go"

Rose began tying him up. She brushed her breasts and cunt all over his body. Raul enjoyed the contact. He was fully hard. When she was satisfied with his restrain she stood.

"Captain, join me."

The women stood. Each straddled the head of one of the bound recumbent men. The men looked up expectantly. They smiled at the naked cunts above them. Then... the women peed on them. The men were furious. They cried out and struggled to free themselves as urine splashed on their heads.

The women laughed enjoying finally turning the tables on their tormentors. Rose was so happy their plan had worked. She and Adams had tricked the Columbians into letting themselves be tied up. The Rose and Adams' planned to keep the men bound so they could no longer rape and molest the women on the island.

Unfortunately, the women under-estimated their oppressors and over-estimated the strength of the strips of cloth they had used to bind them. Pablo and Raul were filled with rage. It fueled their determination to escape. Raul and Pablo managed to pull their arms free of the constraints. They grabbed the women.

Raul pulled Rose to the ground. Pablo punched Adams in the stomach knocking her to the ground. The men removed the rest of their bonds while holding the women down.

Pablo stood and kicked the Captain in her side multiple times. Adams gasped for air. Pablo pulled her limp body to her knees and shoved his dick in her cunt. He cursed her as he fucked her hard. Adams howled in agony.

Raul gave Rose the back of his hand. Blood trickled out of the side of Rose's mouth. Her lips and face began to swell. The repeated slaps and blows to the head had Rose stunned, confused and losing consciousness. She blindly tried to crawl away. Raul laughed at her and he pulled Rose to her knees. Raul drove his dick into her harshly. Rose yelped in pain.

The women were in deep trouble and they knew it. Their plan to turn the tables on the Columbians had fallen apart. They were now in line for a severe beating.

Suddenly, one of the Columbian's fishing spears flew through the air and impaled Raul. He crumpled and fell on top of Rose. A second spear struck Pablo in the shoulder knocking him off Adams. As Pablo lay wounded on the ground, Sadie ran up and struck him repeatedly in the head with a length of re-bar as she shouted,

"How do you like MY iron pipe?"

Sadie, Adams and Pablo's corpse were soon covered in his blood.

Tom limped forward and pulled Raul off his wife. He got the satisfaction of seeing his wife's tormentor draw his last breath. Tom tossed his body aside and then embraced his wife. Adams and Sadie joined them in a group hug.

Rose began to cry and said,

"Thank God you are here!"

Adams said, "Yeah. Your timing was perfect."

Tom explained, "Well, it wasn't a coincident. I overheard you two scheming and thought you might need some back up."

Rose kissed Tom and hugged him tight. She was filled with love and gratitude. Her mood grew melancholy and she said softly.

"Tom, I'm so sorry I betrayed my vows..."

"Honey, you didn't violate them...you lived them. You loved, comforted and honored me while I was sick. As for "Forsaking all others", you were raped. Being forced to have sex to survive isn't infidelity. I'm the unfaithful partner. I cheated on you with Adams..."

Rose shook her head "No" and explained,

"I asked her to sleep with you...to even the score."

"Forgive me?" Tom pleaded.

"Only if you forgive me first?"

The two nodded, hugged and kissed. They were truly thankful that the Columbians were dead and that their transgressions were forgiven.

The Captain said. "We have one last chore. We need to deal with these two bodies. I suggest we burn them and scatter the bones. When we're rescued, our story is Raul, Pablo and the first mate never made it to the island. Everyone okay with that?"

Sadie, Tom and Rose agreed. They dragged the bodies to the beach and put them on a funeral pyre built out of sticks and fallen palm branches. Rose had the honor of igniting the fire.

"Good bye, you bastards," she said as she lit the kindling.

The group washed in the ocean and had a celebratory meal. The next morning, they gathered up the remaining bones. As they walked their island, they chucked bones into the ocean.

^^^

The crew moved into the abandon construction site. Life improved for them. They had all the water they needed. They were healthy enough to forage and capture food. And of course, the island was a much better place without the Columbians.

Sadie continued to go naked out of habit. She was the hottest post-menopausal fifty year-old, Tom had ever seen. She had lost a significant amount of weight. What remained was properly situated. Her big breasts and full round ass were a delight to view. Her hips, waists and legs were trim and shapely. Tom was embarrassed that his eyes sought her out and he became aroused.

Tom said more for his benefit than hers,

"Ahh...Sadie you don't have to go naked anymore."

Sadie smiled and replied,

"I know... I like being nude. It's very freeing and comfortable. And to be honest, my body hasn't looked this good in 30 years. I kind of like showing it off."

Sadie stood and struck a pose to show off her new sassy figure. The Captain gave her a wolf whistle. Rose laughed and clapped.

The Captain looked down at her tired, worn out clothes. The bra did nothing to hide or support her little cherry red tipped breasts. She said,

"My clothes have holes and are getting threadbare. If I don't set them aside, I'll have nothing to wear when are rescuers arrive."

"I know what you mean," Rose said. "My sundress is practically disintegrating."

Adams laughed and said, "It sounds like we're all ready to become nudists."

The Captain stripped bare. Tom was quiet. He looked more uncomfortable.

"What's the matter Tom?" Rose asked.

"Emm..." Tom was embarrassed and tongue tied.

Rose said, "He's afraid we'll see his winkie." She laughed. Adams said,

"No. What he really is afraid of is that you'll see the erection he gets from looking at me and Sadie."

The Captain had nailed Tom's biggest concern. Rose tossed off the shirt/vest and removed her sundress. She stood there in her ratty underwear. She turned around and bent over. She stuck her butt out to show him a large hole that exposed her ass. Rose giggled and said,

"Tom, our clothes are a shambles. Let's save them for the trip off the island. Besides..."

Rose stepped out of her panties and walked over to her husband. She began undressing him and continued her sentence,

"I'm not the same shy, provincial little girl you married... It's okay to look and even to sleep with Sadie and the Captain. "

Rose pulled down his shorts and revealed a healthy erection. Rose stroked him and said,

"I was hoping that I could continue to have sex with them too."

Pre-cum began leaking from his iron rod. Tom was excited by what he felt, saw and heard. Rose was beating him off with authority now. She said,

"I love a big strong hard dick...but sometimes I like the softness of a woman. The way they quiver when they orgasm and the way their gentle touch can send me into orbit."

Tom was in shock. Her touch felt so good. Her fantastic nipples were at full elevation and her words were shocking, yet so erotic. Tom felt a damn burst inside him. He came harder than he had ever come before. His cum flew across the beach. Rose continued to jack him off prolonging his pleasure.

Rose then jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist. She knocked him down. The other women squealed with excitement and joined the pile. They hugged and kissed one another. Tom's hand found one of Sadie's oversized tit and his other hand grabbed Adams' grade A ass.

"Ladies," Tom said. "I'm on board with this."

Sadie wiggled through the pile. Her mouth sucked in Tom's softening member and resuscitated it to its full firmness. Rose and Adams rolled off to the side. They kissed and caressed each other. They enjoyed the warmth and the softness of each other's bodies.

Tom fucked Sadie slow and deep doggie style. The two of them watched as the Captain and Rose performed 69. Rose's tight little ass was in the air facing them.

Sadie commented,

"Your wife has one fine ass."

Tom slapped Sadie's ass. It jiggled enticingly. Tom said,

"Yeah and so do you."

Tom shifted into a higher gear and drove into Sadie with such intensity that she lost all ability to focus on the rest of the world. Her eyes closed. Her head dropped. All she could feel...all she could think about was his hard cock stroking in and out of her dripping pussy. She began to use her vaginal muscles to clench his dick. It sent Tom over the edge and the frantic nature of his orgasmic thrusts brought her to bliss as well.

Their calls of pleasure were soon joined by the Captain and Rose. The air smelled of sex. Panting bodies were covered with sweat. Four flush faces were covered with satisfied smiles.

^^^

The quartet fell into a simple pattern. Food and water were easy to obtain. The weather was warm and sunny. The group had leisurely days of sun, meals, conversation and sex. All participated. All felt free to initiate any action. They have sex in front of each other in whatever combination that struck their fancy.

One morning Adams and Rose were bathing in the ocean. Rose offered to wash the Captain's back. Soon Rose's hands were darting around front to grope the Captain's boobs. Then a hand snuck between the Captain's legs to caress her warm, moist split lips. Adams leaned back into Rose's protruding nipples. Her head lolling back to rest on Rose's shoulders. Rose kissed and softly nipped Adams' neck as her skilled fingers brought the Captain's off.

^^^

Another day, Tom lay in the shade watching Sadie busy herself about their camp. She was tidying up, gathering materials for their fire and stacking coconuts. Sadie's big tits wobbled and danced about much to Tom's delight. Sadie bent over at the waist once too often, flashing her cooter. This brought Tom's manhood to full mast.

Tom snuck up on Sadie and slapped her luscious ass. Startled, Sadie screamed in surprise and stood up. Tom embraced her from behind. His erection pressed into her soft tush. His hands grasped her soft melons. Sadie giggles knowing what was coming next.

She turned to face him and they kissed. Next they fell to the ground and began exploring one another's bodies. She tasted him. He tasted her. The couple progressed to intercourse. Tom mounted her from behind and established a smooth rhythm. He enjoyed her nice, soft round ass. Sadie appreciated his hardness and stamina.

After a while, Sadie pulled free and guided him to the ground. She mounted him taking control. Tom smiled and played with her marshmallow-like titties. Sadie rode him hard and brought each to a satisfying climax.

^^^

Later that week Rose and Tom walked the beach in the nude. They were scouting for a rescue boat, but mostly they were enjoying the sun, sand and surf. She plopped to the ground and pulled him to the sand beside her. She said,

"I want to be rescued, but..."

"I know," Tom interrupted her and then kissed her. He added, "I'm enjoying being here too."

Rose smiled and playfully grabbed his dick. She said with a laugh,

"You enjoy sticking this in Sadie and Adams."

Tom's hand automatically reached for her breasts causing Rose to sigh with pleasure. Tom squeezed her boobs and pulled on her nipples. The nips didn't need much encouragement to thicken and grow to great lengths. He sucked them. She ran her fingers through his long hair.

Tom rolled on top of her and in an unhurried manner entered her. She moved her hips in time to his. The tip of his dick struck her G spot. She moaned with approval. They leisurely screwed.

The Captain had taught Rose and Sadie how to turn their passive pussies into snappers. Rose exercised her educated inner muscles. Soon the combination of Rose's internal velvet glove, her soft body and her amorous eyes accomplished the mission. Tom exploded. Rose orgasmed too.

She took great pleasure in the certainty of her husband's love, the knowledge that she was a good lover and the warm feeling in her lower body as his semen mixed with her fluids.

^^^

One morning the Captain screamed,

"I can't stand it."

The others turned her way. The Captain had her arms in the air.

"Look at this hair! My pits, my legs, my pussy...I can't stand it!"

"I know," Rose said sarcastically. "I was meaning to mention it. You are really letting yourself go."

It took Adams a moment to realize that Rose was teasing her. She jumped up and grabbed Rose by an arm and leg. She pulled on them exposing Rose's furry parts and said,

"Funny girl... or should I say funny beast."

Everyone broke up laughing.

Sadie pointed to the unshaven Tom and said, "You're not off the hook mister. With that full beard and long hair, you're beginning to look like a bear... A golden bear."

Rose tugged on his longish blonde hair and laughingly said, "It's Goldilocks."

More laughter ensued. After it had died down, the Captain said,

"The first thing I'm going to do when we get off the island is take a long hot bath. Then I am going to shave every bit of hair off my body. Next, I'll be out on the town...a fine dinner, lots of alcohol and dancing."

"Sounds good," Sadie said dreamily.

"Count me in," Rose added.

Tom grunted his approval. A long silence followed as each pictured the day after their rescue. Sadie said seriously,

"I was just a Connecticut home maker. Now that Ralph's gone, I don't want to go back to an empty house."

The group was quiet. Tom hand sought out Rose's hand. They looked into each other's eyes. Rose said,

"I like it here and I like being with all of you. Maybe we can stay together in The Bahamas."

"I'll make you my new crew," the Captain said. "The insurance company will be writing me a check for a new boat."

12