In The Name of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom said, "The reef has ruined my knee. I know my baseball career is over. Rose, how about we use what is left of my signing bonus to help buy the boat?"

Rose nodded enthusiastically. Adams said,

"To be honest, my old taxi service /fishing junkets business wasn't doing that well. If I was starting over, I'd get a nice sail boat. We could offer sailing trips, cruises for couples and tours of the islands."

Ever practical Tom asked, "Yes, but how could we set ourselves apart from everyone else?"

Sadie piped up,

"Nudity. A nice boat and a chance to view our hot naked bodies."

Rose, "You're right Sadie. We could call our boat "Goldilocks and the 3 Bares".

"I like," said the Captain.

^^^

Franklin Pierce was perturbed. This trip was a pain in his ass.

"Why couldn't they just send a photographer?" He said under his breath.

"Did you say something?" The skipper asked.

Franklin shook his head. They continued their trip to the island in silence. Franklin's law office was in charge of the bankruptcy. The island and the unfinished house had to be seen and evaluated, before the judge would let the case proceed. Franklin was selected by his firm to make the trip.

The boat anchored. Franklin, his assistant and the skipper went ashore. They rounded a corner of the beach and found four nude people lounging in the shade. The unkempt, suntanned group shouted in glee and ran to thank their rescuers.

^^^

Two months later a bottle of champagne smashed into the bow of a beautiful sloop. The captain happily shouted,

"I christen thee 'Goldilocks and the 3 Bares!"

Sadie, Rose and Tom shouted joyfully. They hugged and kissed. They left the dock on their maiden voyage continuing a journey they began as shipwrecked strangers. They were now friends, lovers and business partners.

As the boat left the harbor, they all took off their clothes, cheered and danced about. The three attractive women were hairless, completely shaved except for their salon coiffured heads of hair. Tom sported a trimmed beard above and below.

"I can't wait to see what future adventures await us," said Rose, the pregnant woman.

12