In the Name of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
207 Followers

At that moment, Nick drove one finger inside her, and Vina felt that she would explode right then, but she held on, gripping Nick's wrist as he added another finger to the first, thrusting them in and out of her. Gary's tongue was still lapping at her, adding a moist, warm accompaniment to the fingers fucking her.

She felt Nick's hand at her breast, cupping it and kneading, squeezing her nipple, pinching it. She was in such a state that she could not longer differentiate each touch and sensation assaulting her mind. They merged into one overall feeling of being touched, licked and finger-fucked, non-stop, and Vina felt herself being transported behind her closed eyelids to a place where there was nothing but her and the feel of fingers thrusting in and out of her and of hungry lips against her pussy. Her senses heightened unbearably until she could take it no longer, and then suddenly she was falling, her blood rushing in her veins and an empty feeling in the pit of her stomach, her breath suspended somewhere inside her as she crashed through the most thunderous orgasm of her life. She gripped Nick's hand tightly, stilling him and crying out, her hips bucking into Gary's face, held by her husband from behind.

When it was over, she leaned back against Nick, leaving her body and limbs loose, all strength drained out of her from the force of what had just happened. She breathed heavily, soft moans escaping her open lips as she drifted back slowly.

Nick eased her off him and onto the floor, helping her lie on the carpet. She opened her eyes after her while to see both men standing over her, taking their clothes off.

Her eyes sought out her husband's, and as she came down from her high, the uneasiness returned. Now was the time. Now another man would fuck her - with her husband looking on.

Her gaze shifted to Gary, who was stepping out of his pants. His thighs were lean, covered by sparse hair. He was a different build - leaner and taller than her husband. His cock, when her eyes focused on it, was also longer and not as thick as Nick's. Her anxiety rose to her throat when she saw it, hard and ready. She closed her eyes, shutting the image out, wanting it all to go away. She felt exposed, trapped.

Nick knelt down beside her. "You okay, baby?"

She looked at her husband. His excitement was evident on his face. His eyes held a passion and intensity that she had never seen before. It was alien, this expression. At that moment, she felt like Nick was not her husband, but a stranger. But no, that was crazy. As her eyes roved over his familiar features, she forced herself to remember the reason why she was doing this. She loved Nick and it was for his enjoyment that she was giving him what he wanted the most as a gift on Valentine's Day. She wanted to see him enjoy this fantasy.

Nick reached down and caressed her breast with the back of his fingers, giving her a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "Ready?" he asked her.

She swallowed and nodded.

Gary moved towards her, licking his lips and laying his lean body next to hers.

She tried not to flinch as his mouth homed in on her breast. She looked up at Nick above her, noticing the lustful gleam in his eyes, and telling herself repeatedly that it was for him that she was doing this. It would be all right. She closed her eyes and willed herself to do this. She would not disappoint him.

Gary took her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it lazily. His hand moulded her other breast, his fingers teasing her nipple. He moved up, laying a wet trail up her neck and captured her mouth with his, kissing her slowly and deeply, trying to get her into the mood.

Vina closed her eyes and desperately tried to get comfortable; but it felt wrong. He was different. His body was not as warm as Nick's when she held him, and he didn't fit as snugly against her as Nick did. He kissed nicely, she admitted, but his hair wasn't as soft, nor his hands as familiar to her sensitive spots.

In spite of all this, it was kind of exciting in its own way too, the newness. He fumbled around clumsily, trying to get her to respond, and when he hit just the right spot on her stomach while caressing her or tweaked her nipple just that little extra, something suddenly connected within her and she felt it like lightning deep within. Being different and new was not all that bad she thought. She felt her uneasiness slipping away slowly as she continually drilled it into her head that she had to do it for Nick. She felt herself react to Gary's ministrations - her body awakened as his hands and mouth worked on her. Faint tendrils of arousal uncoiled within her, and after a few moments she was surprised to find herself enjoying what Gary was doing. Perhaps there was some wantonness deep inside of her too.

Vina was so focused on Gary and the feel of him that she suddenly realised Nick was nowhere to be seen. Still lying on the floor, she moved her head around wildly and saw him move into her line of sight.

"Right here," he said reassuringly. He had discarded his clothes and had one hand around his cock, moving it up and down slowly.

Gary moved his body fully onto her, separating her legs with his knee. She felt his cock on her thigh, hot and silky, and she arched her hips off the floor, connecting to his, her hands on his lower back pressing him to her.

"Yes..." Gary encouraged her as he moved against her. His mouth wandered down to her breasts again. "God! I simply can't get enough of these," he muttered.

Nick chuckled. "Go on. Indulge yourself. She likes that."

Vina hooked one ankle behind Gary's leg, pressing him into her wetness and arched herself up, holding on to his shoulders and offering her breasts out to him. He suckled on her nipples, alternating between both, moving his head back and forth quickly, eagerly. All the time, his cock pressed into the soft folds of her pussy lips, his silky hardness nestling into her. He rocked his hips in a slow rhythm, pushing against her and pulling away, as he licked and nibbled at her breasts.

Vina's eyes wandered over to Nick. His face was a study of concentration as he looked at the scene before him with hungry eyes. He was kneeling just above her head, his hand stroking his cock in long, slow strokes, breathing through a slightly open mouth.

He looked down at her, meeting her gaze.

Vina was shocked at the animal lust in his eyes.

He blinked and exhaled, moving his eyes away from hers to the bodies entwined in front of him.

Vina shifted her gaze away too. She wondered briefly at how much she really knew her husband. But she abruptly blocked those thoughts. She loved him dammit. He was her husband. He wanted this and she was going to give it to him. She was not going to let anything weaken her resolve.

Gary chose that moment to rise up above her to position his cock at her opening. He looked into her eyes briefly before his gaze shifted to Nick.

Vina swivelled her head to look at her husband and saw Nick give his assent with a nod. She closed her eyes and prepared herself for the intrusion. The head of Gary's cock rubbed against her pussy a couple of times and then he was at her entrance, still for a moment before he slipped in. At that moment, she felt violated and vulnerable as she had never felt before. This was it. A man other than her husband was.... She closed her mind to the thought before it could complete itself.

Vina gulped convulsively and opened her eyes, looking at Nick, seeking him. She found his eyes on her, a wild gleam in them, his hand was moving up and down on his cock, going faster and faster as Gary's thrusts picked up speed. She opened her mouth, clenching her teeth together in an effort to stop herself from screaming at them to stop. She could do this, she told herself. She could! She struggled with keeping her face clear of the agitation in her mind.

She was grateful when Nick moved a hand to her mouth, slipping a finger inside so that she could suck on it. His gaze moved rapidly from Gary sucking at her breast to their hips thrusting together, taking it all in. His hand moved over his cock faster as he swung his hips to the rhythm Gary was thrusting to.

Vina's mind registered everything, each minute detail. The musky smell of sex in the air, the body wrapped around hers, the finger in her mouth, the expression on her husband's face as another man's cock pounded into her, the sweat on her body and the wetness of her pussy as the thrusts grew more frenzied and Nick's hands on his cock moved faster and faster until she felt Gary nearing orgasm. She moved her leg off him and squeezed her pussy around his cock, as she felt him bury himself into her soft wetness one last time and he came, grunting and pouring his cum inside her.

Vina's eyes opened wide in shock. She hadn't been ready for that! She thought he'd pull out when he came, but now it was too late, and she looked at her husband frantically, searching for him, for his reaction to this violation.

But as soon as she made eye contact, Nick exploded, his cum shooting out and onto her face in thick globs. This was another shock. Nick had cum on her before, but always on her belly or on her pussy and this act, though Vina tried to push the thought away, felt degrading to her. She felt used, humiliated.

Vina wanted to hug her arms to herself and curl into a ball, but Gary was lying on her and Nick's hand was on her shoulder. Both men were recovering from their orgasms, their ragged breathing sounding loud in the otherwise quiet room.

Rubbing Nick's cum off her face, she tried to make some sense of what had just happened. Surely Nick hadn't realised the effect his action had on her. She was sure he would never have done it if he knew how humiliated it would make her feel. Other people did it all the time, and just because she felt that way about it didn't mean that Nick would somehow know her thoughts on the matter. Her husband loved her and would always put his feelings before hers. Wasn't that what love was?

By the time Gary rolled off her and Nick pulled her into his arms, she had succeeded in shutting off the part of her brain that had been offended. She concentrated instead on her husband's arms holding her around her waist while she straddled his thighs.

Nick nuzzled into her neck. "Thank you baby, that was just incredible. A wonderful gift for Valentine's Day," he whispered.

"You're welcome," she murmured as she hugged him and reminded herself that this was for him. She loved him. She truly did. There was no doubt about that, was there?

* * * * *

Author's note: I'd like to thank RogueLurker for her fantastic edit and Fallenfromgrace for her valuable suggestions and putting up with my madness during the writing of this piece. This story wouldn't have been what it is without either of them.

To the readers: I hope you liked the story. Votes, comments and feedback are always appreciated. I like hearing from you so please do write. Every email with a return address will receive a reply. :)

damppanties
damppanties
207 Followers
12