In the News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

Was it gratitude for what she had let me do with her that had brought about this change in me, or was it in the hope that my action would reap future reward?

She didn't drink her tea - at least, not right away.

Saying, "I'm sticky and uncomfortable," she hurried from the room to return a few minutes latter wearing an odd pair of track suit trousers. I must have thumped a lot of sperm into her.

She was just in time for me to dish up the food.

We both ate voraciously, as if having gratified one sort of hunger we had released yet another.

"We shouldn't have done that," mum said through a mouthful of egg.

"What?" I asked, pretending not to understand, "You mean we shouldn't have cooked and made tea?"

"You're just being stupid, you know what I mean; we shouldn't have made love."

"There you are, you said it," I responded, cutting the rind off a slice of bacon, "We 'made love,' and it says in the bible we should love our neighbour, and you're my nearest neighbour, so I love you; and look at what a wonderful appetite its given us."

"You know the bible doesn't mean that and..."

"No, but it should," I quipped.

"The trouble is," she said thoughtfully, wiping a smear of egg from her chin, "once you start something like this and you like it, it's hard to stop."

I picked out a piece of bacon from where it had become lodged between my teeth and replied, "Who said anything about stopping."

She looked across at me earnestly.

"You...you don't want to stop?"

I looked back at her with equal intensity and said, "No, I don't want it to stop."

"You do realise I'm a one man woman, and I expect my man to be a one woman man, don't you?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"No more widow?"

"No more widow, she's got enough in tow anyway."

Mother looked coy as she asked, "But you will do some of the things you've done with her, with me, won't you?"

"No point in wasting good training," I replied, "we'll do all of them and anything else we can think of."

"Let's hurry up and finish eating and then we can have a shower and start getting inventive, darling."

It was only when I sucked on those ripe pink nipples of hers, and felt her wet squishy sex organ descend on my mouth that I discovered mother was a lot tastier than the widow. I'd never really liked it when I had raised my head from the widow's genitalia and the lower half of it was covered in her juice. With mother it was a joy to be soaked with her fluid, especially when she licked it off.

In due course the inevitable happened, and mother announced she was pregnant. That was a bit stomach churning at first, but seeing how happy she was about it, I started to enjoy it too.

She gave birth to a daughter, and in fact I expect to get a visit from her in a couple of day's time. She works as an air hostess on overseas flights, and always comes to see me when she's in town.

Since I told mother that I'd never tell, you might be wondering why I'm writing this. Mother died two years ago (From soon after we started to be lovers I never called her mother, but I won't reveal her name). We were together for nearly fifty five years, and for many of those years we remained ardent lovers. When finally her health declined I became her carer and loved her to the end and beyond.

Since she is now dead I feel free to write something of how we became lovers, and to make the point that not all incest is negative.

I am in my sixties now, and although I could still engage in sexual activity, I don't really have the inclination. She was the great love of my life, and so it will remain to the end.

I sometimes wonder what happened to the Taylor mum and son.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12