In the Next Room

Story Info
They were sitting at the table working.
839 words
4.2
13k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were sitting at the table working when he feels her hand on his thigh. Their eyes meet and she can tell he likes it so she continues. He tries to continue working and grins as she slowly moves her hand up his thigh. She glances up at her colleagues who are working diligently; no one has noticed her movements. She is pleased with herself for being so discreet.

As she continues moving her hand up, she feels his hand. She rubs it gently feeling the hair on it and the ridges of his fingers. She locks her fingers around his and he squeezes her tightly. He lifts his hand, and with hers still on top, he moves their hands over and he grabs her thigh and forcefully rubs it. He can feel her thigh muscle tighten as he rubs it and her legs squeeze together, capturing his fingers between them.

She runs her hand along his arm until she feels his leg again. Her hand finds his crotch and begins to stroke him gently. She can feel him grow in her hand and she squeezes him. He pulses when he feels her squeeze.

His hand is now rubbing her deep on her inner thigh; she moves forward in her chair and looses her breath as he reaches her. She looks at him and mouths something and then excuses herself. Her knees are week as she gets up to leave. When she gets in the hallway, she leans against the brick wall to catch her breath; the coldness of it helps her relax. His touch always makes her completely weak. She could feel her heart almost beating out of her chest and she closes her eyes to calm down. The minute her eyes closed she felt his lips press against hers.

She was so enthralled in the thought of him that she didn't even hear the door close behind him. His soft lips caressed hers as she felt his tongue gracefully lick her. She lifts her chin so she can feel more of his kiss. She slides her hands up his strong arms, pausing on his shoulders, and then moving up to his head. Her hands wrap around his head and she pulls his kiss into her.

His large hands grasp her breasts as their kiss intensifies. He pulls her by the waste and leads her into the room next door where they don't have to think about someone walking up on them. He lifts her up and wraps his arms around her, making her feel safe. Her legs wrap around him and she begins to kiss his ear lobes. Her tongue flicks it and then she begins to nibble. He moans a little with delight and she begins to work her way down wetting his neck with her kisses.

She stops kissing him to look at him; his eyes are so clear and kind she falls in love with each glance. She gently kisses his eyes, left then right then left again. He gently lowers her onto a table and leans her back. Her breasts seem to reach out to him; her body is telling him to take her, to make love to her.

She leans up and forces his pants down and he pulls her stockings down. When her legs open and they see each other, their lust grows. He pulls her hips toward him, and enters her. Her lips wrap around him tightly and her juices wet him so much that he is able to slide deep inside her. Gliding into her, he leans down and kisses her neck, through her shirt he can see her nipples harden, so instinctively his mouth migrates to them. He pinches her between his teeth and feels her tighten around him. She lifts her shirt up and unsnaps her bra, when he sees her breasts he swells deeper inside of her. Her breasts bounce as he pushes into her. Throwing her head back, she closes her eyes and focuses on the love of her life taking her. Just thinking of him could bring her close to climax and now with him in her, her control is gone.

He begins to rub her as he takes her in and she explodes around him. Pulsing tightly, her hips thrust up toward him and her nipples harden like never before. She forces him to pull out and she turns around, this is his one of his favorite moves and just seeing her ass excites him. He grabs her hips and pulls her onto him. The sensation is awesome. He clinches his jaw and watches as her ass slaps up against him, then without warning, he fills her.

For her, it is so intense that she yells out, feeling him come inside her. He continues moving in and out until he relaxes around her. He bends over, hugging her tightly. His hands wrap around her hardened nipples and he pulls her into his chest. Kissing her on the neck, he whispers, I love you.