In The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Callie lay on her back Casey could barely hold himself together, the hunger in his eyes drove her wild and she was ready to take whatever he prepared to give her. Without hesitation Casey gripped her thighs and pushed her legs back onto her chest, he was no longer waiting on her hot wet pussy; he would have her, and have her now.

Without hesitation, Casey, drove his hard cock into slick crevice. Callie moaned loudly at the rush of pain and heat ripped through her body, damn he felt good inside her. For the moment Casey was still, before she could say a word, and began to pull back slowly as though he was savoring every moment of his cock inside her. The want and need they both had for each other taken over, and the slow in and outward pace sped up. In no time his cock was pounding her wet pussy in and out, and deeper with each thrust. He could tell she was getting close as her pussy began to tighten about his cock pushing him, too closer to orgasm. As Callie began to moan and thrust her hips more, Casey knew it was time to finish her off. As he pounded his cock one last time into her deep wet hole, Callie arched her back and exploded in orgasm, so not to miss his chance, Casey blew his load. Their bodies quivered simultaneously as Callie's pussy milked his cock of every last drip of cum he had. Sweaty and hot, Casey pulled his cocked out her dripping wet pussy, and kissed her lips. "I missed you," he whispered into her ear.

As Callie smiled back at him exhausted, she heard her phone chiming in the back ground. Since the sound never stopped, she figured it to be her alarm going off. Laughing, Casey asked, "What were you timing me?" Callie smiled and ran down the hall naked to grab her phone, the alarm it was. As she swiped her screen to dismiss her timer she suddenly noticed her surroundings were much different. The room was dark, yet familiar. She rubbed her eyes, and a let out a heavy sigh. She realized she was home, on her couch. The fabulous night of hot sweaty sex was only a dream, a damn good dream.

12