In The Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey increased his efforts in thrusting his hips toward her, trying to push his cock deeper into her core. She began whimper and bite her bottom lip, working herself up to orgasm.

Callie continued to grind him as she leaned forward and reached down searching for the slip knot she created in the scarf. She blindly felt around his lower back, offsetting her rhythmic riding. When she found the spot, she quickly pulled at the fabric releasing his arms for the first time.

Without hesitation, Casey quickly threw his arms forward, feeling the pain from them being tied behind him for so long, and gripped Callie's waist pulling her forward and shoving his dick in her as hard as he could. She cried out due to the expected pain and thrill she felt. All she could do was ride out the dual climax she knew was coming.

"Fuck me, Casey...fuck me!!!!" She hollered out between each bouncing drive.

She, again, gripped his shoulders, digging her fingers into his skin as she braced herself with each deep, driving, thrust. The two of them rhythmically moved in and out of each other as the wetness increased between them.

Callie could feel Casey's legs beginning to shiver beneath her. As his dick continued to cause friction deep within her pussy, she started to feel her stomach tighten and a rush of heat shoot through her body.

"I'm going to cum..." she mumbled as her thighs began to tighten and her pussy clenched down around his cock.

"Go baby, go...." He responded breathlessly, encouraging her cum all over him.

"YES...YES....OOOHHHHH!!!!!" Callie arched back, digging her fingers deeper into his shoulders. As her body quivered in orgasm, he could feel her pussy constrict around his dick, setting him into orgasm.

"Oh God...." He yelled, exploding his white stringy load into her sex.

With his cock still stiff, Callie continued to ride his shaft softly; milking his weeping member, until her throbbing pussy recovered from orgasmic spasms.

Callie and Casey remained in position. She straddled over him, as his dick began to soften inside her. A mix of their fluids saturated his upper thighs; slowly dripping onto the chair. Their bodies, covered in sweat. He ran his hands up her smooth, slick back and tangled his fingers in her hair. He pulled her head forward and passionately placed a kiss on her lips. As his lips serenated her neck and clavicle, she leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"So...what's for breakfast hot stuff?"

Casey could only smile....this time she wasn't leaving!!

12