In The Night Garden Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For God's sake Eva stop fighting me," he groaned into her ear as he lightly licked and bit the lobe. She felt herself grow weaker, she was certain she was going to faint. His free hand cupped her mound as he began to rub her with all four fingers, before she could protest he reached into her underwear. She was soaking wet and he knew it. He stroked his finger along the outside of her pussy, pushing one finger through the lips to find the treasure inside. He let out a loud moan as his finger explored her smooth shaven pussy, she could feel his hardness growing against her leg.

"Stop. Please. Don't," she whimpered. She could barely speak, she couldn't breathe. He continued to toy with her, his thumb finding her pleasure nub and slowly circling it.

"Tell me you want me Eva. Tell me," he demanded, his forehead against hers, her arms still pinned above her head as he fondled her with his other hand. He knew she was about to come but he wanted to hear her say it, to say how much she wanted him. She cried out loudly and he quickly freed her hands and covered her mouth, he couldn't bear it if someone were to come outside at that moment, there was no way he was going to stop now, she was so close. "Tell me you want me to fuck you, right here and I'll do it. Tell me you want my cock inside you. Please," he groaned as he continued to circle her clit with his thumb, his movements growing faster and faster, his other hand still covering her mouth as more tears spilled from Eva's eyes. He knew she was crying but his urge to touch her, to be inside her took over him completely. He was certain that she didn't really want him to stop but she was too scared.

"Please," she mumbled into his hand, her legs giving way. She fell forward and flung her arms around his neck to keep balance as she knew she was going to come any second. She didn't want to, she didn't want it this way, but deep down she knew that this was the most exciting thing to have ever happened to her. Her heart wanted him to stop but her pussy craved his touch. She wanted him to make her come.

"Come on Eva I know you want this," he moaned against her neck as two fingers speared through her hot wet pussy, "just say it." She would've screamed if her throat wasn't so dry, instead she let out a loud gasp and lost her balance completely. Tom quickly lifted her up and pushed her back roughly against the wall, his fingers still inside her. "Fuck Eva you're so tight," he said excitedly, she could feel him trembling with lust, she could feel his hot breath on her neck. She then heard him start to fumble with the clasp of his belt, his cock growing bigger inside his jeans. He withdrew his fingers from her and swiftly tore off the flimsy fabric of her underwear, and slid his hand under her thigh and wrapped her leg around his waist as he pressed himself against her. He was going to fuck her now whether she said the words or not, her body's response was more than what he needed. He'd been taken over and had lost control of his senses.

Eva became extremely frightened, he was becoming rougher and more aggressive. Although she was on the verge of release she had to stop this, to get away from him, to get back to Freddie where she'd be safe.

"NO!" She finally screamed. She roughly pushed him away, keeping

him at arms length as she rushed out of the tiny space he'd had her cornered in. "I don't want this!" She shakily pulled down her dress and adjusted her hair, wiping away the last of the tears from her face. She turned toward the door when like a flash Tom jumped up and hurried after her. She flinched away from his grasp.

"Please. Stay away from me," she hissed, as she left the garden and hurried inside, not daring to look back.

12