In The Night Garden Pt. 03

Story Info
Tom asserts his dominance over Eva.
2k words
4.61
37.4k
22
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guilt began to sink in. Guilt, shame, panic and fear swept over her as Tom laid her back down on the bed. The smell of sex filled the room, cloying in her lungs like mustard gas making her feel sick.

"Oh God. This did not just happen," she gasped, pinned underneath his weight as he held her.

"It sure did!" He exclaimed smugly, sensing her panic, "there's no gong back now you know?" He lightly pinned her to the bed by her wrists, leant down and kissed her gently on the lips.

"I don't know what I'm going to do, Freddie will be home soon, you need to go!" She was panicking now, struggling to free herself from under his weight. "Please, we need to get dressed, you need to leave."

"I don't know, I very much like your current state of dress to be honest," he sneered, ogling the naked body beneath him. He freed her wrists and propped himself up on his elbows, turning his body to face her, "besides, it's only just gone midnight, he won't be home for hours yet. I've been out with him I know what he gets up to."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked accusingly, flinging herself up to sit at the edge of the bed, wrapping herself in the blanket that had fallen off earlier. Her heart was racing, she was in a state of cat-like readiness waiting for the front door to open, and Freddie to come charging in at the scene before him; in his bedroom, in his bed, with his Eva.

"I'm saying," Tom said musingly, pulling her back onto the bed by her wrist so she was yet again lying before him, slowly peeling the blanket from her body, circling her left nipple with his index finger, "that he likes a party. When he goes out he goes all out. He ain't coming home til the morning."

"You don't know that, he might be worried about me and decide to come home early." Tears were filling her eyes, she looked so beautiful, so vulnerable. Her pale skin glowing in the moonlight like a celestial goddess, waiting to be taken.

"I know that if he were that worried he would've come home with you instead of me," he mocked, "we both know who you wanted here with you, who should be here with you." He lightly stroked her cheek, running his fingers past her neck, over her breasts, brushing her stomach and hovering over her damp crease where he had now left his mark.

"You told me you were mine, that it's me you want. You let me take you to your bed and fuck you. There's no denying that."

She was terrified. He was right, she had told him she wanted him and that she was his. "Surely that doesn't count?" She asked herself.

"People say all sorts of things during sex Tom, it doesn't mean anything." She was looking up at him, her bright blue eyes shimmering with tears.

"I know different," he whispered, "I know you can't help yourself when you're with me. I know what makes you tick, what drives you crazy, what makes you scream my name." He poked at her entrance with two fingers, and felt her body tense up. A satisfied grin spread across his face as he looked up at her, her eyes were glazing over. He pushed his fingers through, she was still dripping wet. The effect he had on her was astounding, she felt completely powerless against him.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He purred, stroking inside of her so slowly it took all she had not to scream and beg for more.

"Please stop," she whimpered, her body temperature soaring from her head to her feet. "You need to stop."

Tom wasn't relenting, he continued to finger her hot wet pussy slowly, pushing his fingers right up to the hilt, and slowly back out again.

"Your cunt doesn't seem to want me to stop, therefore I'm not convinced I'm afraid," he whispered mockingly, "you're going to have to do better than that to convince me otherwise."

Soft moans escaped her throat as he climbed on top of her, his fingers still deep inside of her. "I still don't think you want me to stop," he teased, her body now writhing beneath him. He took his fingers from inside her and ever so slowly put one of them in his mouth and made a face to suggest that he'd tasted some fine cuisine, licking his lips, his eyes never leaving hers. She closed her eyes, hoping it would stop, that all this was just a dream. She couldn't bring herself to make him stop what he was doing, she felt trapped inside her own mind.

"Make him leave!" She screamed internally to herself, "you don't want this Eva you don't want him!" She felt like she was in a trance, like a marionette whose strings were at his fingertips, controlling her every move. He was positioning himself at her slick warmth. "No," she moaned.

"I didn't hear that," he teased, holding a hand up to his ear in a mocking fashion. He lowered his head so that they were face to face, her frightened eyes looking up at him, anticipating his next move with caution. She could feel the tip of his cock gradually filling her as he looked into her eyes. His lips softly brushed hers, his tongue running along the inside of her bottom lip as he slowly drove himself into her wetness.

"You're mine now. I've claimed you already, and now I'm claiming you again, just the way you like it baby," he whispered into her ear.

Something stirred inside her, as if she'd been given an adrenaline shot.

"No! I'm not! Stop! Stop Tom I mean it!" She was shouting now, her voice breaking as the words escaped her throat.

He suddenly became still and looked down at her. An evil smile appeared on his face as he then started to withdraw from her almost completely.

"Wrong answer," he said, and with one powerful movement he speared through her. She cried out in a disorienting feeling of release and pain, he quickened his pace, fucking her hard and fast with no sign of stopping no matter how loud she cried. He crushed his lips against hers, his tongue charging it's way into her mouth. Eva tried to scream but was muffled by his kiss, his tongue forcing a response from hers as he slammed himself into her over and over.

Tears were streaming down her face, she was groaning with fear and pleasure. He was right, he knew exactly what to do to drive her wild, she couldn't help but be at his will. He carried on driving himself into her, she was shaking all over, loud moans emanating from her as he then quickly stood up, pulled her up off the bed and into his arms, wrapped her legs around his waist and walked them over to her dresser where he sat her on top of it. He stood between her open legs and pulled her towards him, his hard organ inserting itself into her soaking cunt once again as he held her tightly to him, the two of them grinding in perfect sync with each other.

"Your pussy is far too good to give up," he panted into her ear as he fucked her top on her dresser, sweeping trinkets and randomly placed pieces of jewellery off of it sending them flying on to the floor. "You're wet for me baby, are you close? Are you gonna come for me?"

Her nails were clawing his back, her legs clenched around his waist while he repeatedly buried himself inside her. He slowed down slightly and qput his hands under her ass to control the rhythm, lifting her up with every thrust.

"I...I...I'm close." She gasped, clinging on to him tightly in fear of falling off, her pelvis convulsing against his.

"Close to what baby? Tell me what you're gonna do!" He slid in and out of her, he wouldn't stop until he heard what he wanted to hear and she knew it. Her body felt like it was engulfed in flames, gradually boiling like a kettle. She couldn't bear it. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of coming at his command but she knew it was inevitable, she needed him to give her the full release she craved.

"I'm coming," she breathed, struggling to keep up the pace with his thrusts.

"That's it baby, come for me, come hard all over my cock," he grunted, moaning loudly into her ear. With one last long hard thrust they came together. She could feel his warm, sticky essence pour into her, their breathing became unified. He gently lifted her up off the dresser and back onto the bed, and laid beside her spent.

Once they'd caught their breath, Eva quickly got up before Tom could stop her and headed into her en suite bathroom, locking the door behind her.

She grabbed on her robe, pulled down the lid of the toilet seat and sat down, putting her head into her hands. She had no idea how long she'd been there for when she heard a tapping on the door.

"So," Tom said through the door, "you gonna come out?"

"That depends," she said, somewhat apprehensively, she didn't trust him. She got up to stand against the door, holding her ear up to it.

"Don't worry babe, I think you've had enough for one night. Just thought you'd wanna give me a kiss goodbye." She could tell he was mocking her, taking advantage of her situation, of her current vulnerability. She took a deep breath and with trembling fingers she slowly unlocked the door. There he was, fully dressed, stood looking down at her with those mesmerising deep green eyes.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her toward him. "No funny business this time I promise," he joked, "but I hope you know this isn't over."

"Oh believe me it's over," she said angrily, pulling away from his grasp and hurrying past him down the stairs to open the front door. He followed her down, pushing the door closed whilst stood behind her.

"Not without my kiss," he teased, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, slyly pulling at the silken tie of her robe.

She pushed his hand away and pulled her robe tightly around herself, being sure to face him so as not to fall for any more of his moves.

"Ha-haven't you had enough already?"

"Not even close." He strode towards where she was stood rooted to the spot, unsure of how to respond. He took her face in his hands and lowered his head to meet hers, his lips slightly parted, resting against hers.

"And no my dear," he groaned into her mouth and he kissed her, slowly and sensually, "It isn't." He gave her a wink, opened the door and walked out, closing it behind him. Her heart was pounding, relieved that he was gone and that all she had to worry about now was trying to forget it ever happened. Or worse, tell Freddie. She daren't.

She hurried up the stairs back to the bathroom and turned on the shower before checking around her, slightly paranoid that Tom was still lurking around waiting for an opportune moment to pounce on her.

"Pull yourself together," she whispered to herself, as she dropped off her robe and stepped into the hot running water.

The water felt good on her skin, cleansing the strange version of events this night turned into away, down the drain never to come back up again. She let the water rain over her while she broke down in tears; hard, heaving sobs that engulfed her completely. What had she done? Why had she allowed him to do this to her, to take over her as if she wasn't even in control of her own senses, her own body.

"What did he mean by 'It isn't'?" Her mind ticked over, frantically trying to piece together everything that they'd said to each other to work out what that departing comment meant.

"Oh," she realised..."It isn't over."