In The Night Garden Pt. 04

Story Info
A surprise at work for Eva.
3.7k words
4.52
27.3k
23

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you've all enjoyed the story so far!

This one focuses a little more on building the story. I've attempted to add a lot of tension to add to the overall excitement of the scene though.

More installments to come very soon ;)

Please please please leave your feedback people! I welcome all kinds so if you have any criticisms or pointers let me know :)

Thanks guys! X

*****

She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower; wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel and dried herself off. At least she felt cleaner now.

She walked over to the black framed gothic style full length mirror in the bedroom and stared into it, imagining the illicit actions it must have witnessed in the last few hours, wondering if it would feel violated at being made to watch another man all over her, flinging her across the room like a rag doll.

"Good job mirrors can't talk," she muttered to herself.

She pulled away her towel and looked at the pale naked body before her. She noticed a round purple mark just left of her belly button that was tender to the touch. She remembered Tom biting her there before making his way down her body and...she shuddered, internally scolding herself for feeling even remotely aroused whilst reflecting on the whirlwind of emotions that was this evening. Throwing the towel into the laundry hamper, she made her way over to the dresser, seeing the various ornaments and pieces of jewellery that he'd removed from the top to put her down there instead. Another place Tom had left his mark in her bedroom. She picked them up from the floor, being careful to put everything back where it had been before, not that Freddie would notice.

Opening one of Freddie's drawers she took out one of his shirts and threw it on. It smelled like a mixture of aftershave and detergent, comfortable like home. Like him. She switched off the light and got into bed, the creeping darkness enveloping her.

A loud beeping stirred her, "How long have I been asleep?" She asked herself, squinting at the harsh glow of her phone screen, "and who the hell is texting me?!" She lazily grabbed her phone from her bedside table, her eyes adjusting to the light. Her heart stopped.

"Missing me yet? ;) T x," it read. It was from an unknown number, but it was obvious who it was.

Suddenly an arm draped across her stomach, making her jump out of her skin. She turned on her lamp to see Freddie fast asleep beside her in a drunken stupor, blissful in ignorance that not 3 hours before another man had taken her in that very bed. Guilt churned inside her, there was so much going on in her head God only knew how it hadn't imploded. She spent the rest of the night laying silently in the darkness, wide awake going over and over the previous night's events.

6am, Monday morning; Eva was awoken by the loud infuriating alarm alert on her phone. She groaned as she turned over to turn it off, her eyes refusing to open. She had to get ready for work.

After a quick shower she blow dried her hair and expertly applied her makeup, just a subtle hint of mascara and blush along with a pale coral lipstick. She put on her uniform; a smart black pencil skirt that came just above the knee, with sheer black stockings and patent black kitten heels, accompanied by a crisp white blouse with a large black bow around the neck.

She was a hostess at The Lord Bellington; a five star hotel in the city. Most of her days were spent greeting the city's elite and guiding them around the hotel and grounds. She'd met (and had many an ass grab from) premier league footballers, A list Hollywood actors and musicians, as well as entrepreneurs and businessmen and women who had money by the truckload who expected nothing short of the finer things in life, and to be served by beautiful people. "Ugly" people had no place in their superficial, shallow, overtly extravagant lifestyle.

Taking one last look in the mirror she studied herself to ensure she looked suitable to be among these people, "The soulless," she liked to call them. She quickly brushed her hair and smoothed it with her hands. She looked perfect.

"That'll have to do," she said to herself before rushing downstairs and out of the door.

After a somewhat uneventful morning at the hotel, drumming her fingers on her desk in the main entrance hall, she began to get restless, trying to busy herself with anything to take her mind off the events of the past weekend still going round in her head. The hall seemed larger than usual, the crimson walls were elegantly lit with delicately shaped sconces, and a large chandelier that she often found herself staring up at hanging on the ceiling. She was then brought back to life by the owner of the hotel himself, clearing his throat in an exaggerated fashion in order to get her attention.

"Oh, good morning Mr Darlington," she chirped, looking up at him inquisitively, "can I help you?"

"Yes, Miss Winter, Kirsty's finished her round for the morning, the rugby team are all settled in and she's off for lunch now. I'd like you to show our new guest around."

Benjamin Darlington was roughly in his early forties, and exceedingly wealthy. He was also incredibly handsome; his eyes were a sparkling dark green, his hair, in no way receding even for a man in his forties, thick and dark. Come to think of it, he looked a lot like...

"Tom," she gasped, suddenly seeing him step out from behind Benjamin to stand in front of her, smiling at her with that incredible smile, looking like a completely different man dressed to the nines in a designer suit.

"Oh? Yes, Tom my son. I take it you've met before?" Benjamin asked, looking slightly confused, his eyes darting between the two of them.

"Yes, we've met before, hello Eva," Tom said, an underlying hint of arrogance in his voice, "Lovely to see you again," he smirked, bending down to gently kiss her hand, flashing her a quick wink before he stood back up. She was speechless.

"My son, ever the charmer," Benjamin chuckled, "keep your tongue in your mouth Tommy boy, I don't want you using the old Darlington charm on all my pretty employees."

Tom looked at her and raised his eyebrows, amused that his father had no idea just how much of an effect his charm had had over her already, not to mention where his tongue had been.

"So Eva, my son has decided to stay here for the week, so I thought who other than my best girl to show him around and see to him? To make sure he has a good time." Tom was stood behind him, his hands behind his back, his face growing more and more amused as he watched Eva squirm in her seat, her face a picture of pure panic and confusion. He was loving this and she knew it.

"Umm, uh, are you sure Sir?" She stuttered, "I mean Kirsty might be more up to it, she's been here a lot longer than I have she knows-"

"If there's one thing I pride myself on as the prop rioter of my own business Eva," he quickly interrupted, "is that I know my employees and I'm fully aware of their individual qualities. You are the girl for the job. Besides you already know each other, it could be a fun week for the two of you." He winked at her, a trait he had obviously passed down to his son. Jesus Christ they were charming.

"Okay Sir, if you insist," she sighed, placing her hands on her lap, averting her eyes from Tom's that she could feel boring into her.

"I do," he mused. "Right, I have a conference call I must listen into, all boring stuff really, stuff that no doubt you'll be dealing with in the future my boy!" Slapping Tom on the shoulder, he took Eva by the hand. "I shall leave you in her very capable hands. Eva, have a wonderful day, and don't let the old Darlington charm stop you from telling him what's what if need be," He laughed, already halfway across the hall making his way to the elevators. She peered up at him, his face spread into that evil grin as he stepped closer to the desk.

"You never replied to my text," he teased.

"You never told me you were a Darlington," she hissed, "that's not even your surname!"

"So? I go by my mum's surname. He wasn't around much when I was born, what's the problem?"

"You're the problem! What are you even doing here?" She asked accusingly, "did you know I worked here?" She was struggling to keep her voice down, although wary of the way the walls echoed in the large hall.

"Woah woah woah!" He exclaimed, holding his hands up in the air as if she were pointing a rifle at his head. "And yes I may have seen you in one of my dad's pictures of his beloved employees in his office a while back, so after last weekend I thought I'd arrange a little impromptu visit to Ol' Daddio," he teased innocently.

"I've been thinking about you you know, have you thought about me?" He went to go behind the desk towards her, making her feel uneasy. She stood up and walked around the desk to stand in front of him on the other side of the counter.

"No!" She pouted, her arms folded tightly against her chest.

"That means yes," he chuckled as he came back around to stand behind her. "It's okay gorgeous, I enjoyed it too. A lot," he purred into her ear, putting his arm around her waist. She knew she had to be careful; she was at work now and had to act professionally, she definitely couldn't make a scene. It was even worse now she knew that the man who had charmed his way into her bed three nights ago and was now apparently stalking her was the son of her boss. She took a deep breath and took a step to the side.

"Okay," she sighed, forcing a polite smile, "What would you like to do first?"

"You." He said, smiling that incredible smile once again. She had to keep her head, stay in control and do her job. She dealt with lecherous men all the time in this job, she'd have to get it together and act like he was just another client. Definitely not someone she'd had the best sex of her life with three nights ago, as unexpected and unwelcome as it was.

"Ugh," she moaned, rolling her eyes sarcastically, "very clever sir." She began to walk towards the back doors. "How about we start with a standard tour of the grounds?"

"Oooh, sir," he said mockingly, "I like that, from now on I'd like you to address me as, Sir."

"I shouldn't have said that," she sighed to herself as she lead him out to the back doors.

"I like this uniform too, very sexy receptionist, are those stockings?" He whispered. She ignored him and carried on towards the gardens, with him following closely behind.

Eva had always loved the gardens, especially on beautiful days like this. The warm air breezing through the large oak trees around the grounds, huge, perfectly trimmed lush green bushes dotted with dark pink and lemon yellow roses, adding a perfume to the wind. Extravagant fountains topped with beautifully carved marble statuettes caressing the gentle water pooling around them. She'd always spend her breaks out there in the summer, sitting on the expertly carved love seat next to the fountain. She'd almost completely forgotten about the extremely uncomfortable position she'd been lumbered with, until she felt his fingers lacing themselves through hers as they stood side by side, watching the fountain.

"You look beautiful," he said, leaning in towards her.

"And you look like my boss. Oh wait of course! You're his son," she replied sharply, removing her hand from his hold, turning back to go through the garden and return to the building.

"I thought your job was as my father so put it; 'to make sure I have a good time'?" He chortled, following after her. She stopped and turned to face him.

"Look," she said, sounding slightly irritated, "your father may have said that, but I'm here to show you around and make sure you're fed and comfortable and that is as far as my job goes, alright?" Tom was taken aback by her sudden assertiveness, knowing her only as the mewing, whimpering goddess writhing naked beneath him as he fucked her.

"I must say Miss Winter I like this attitude. I think I'll see my suite now though."

"Fine. I'll see if Kirsty's back from-"

"No," he chimed, "Dad says you're to take care of me, so again, I'd like to be taken to my suite please."

It was an uncomfortable elevator ride together, as one of the young porters, Billy, who'd always had a crush on Eva and could no doubt sense the sexual tension between her and Tom as they went up to the eighteenth floor, joined them to bring up Tom's luggage. The doors opened and Eva stepped forward to get out.

"Have a good afternoon Miss Winter," he chirped nervously, looking longingly after her as she went to exit the lift.

"You too Billy," she smiled back at him, and strolled out of the lift leaving Tom behind. He turned to Billy and gave him a wink, patting a £50 note into his front pocket and got out of the lift, following Eva to his room.

"Give it an hour before you bring my bags in okay Bill?" He shouted back to him.

"Thank you sir!" He beamed, looking curiously out of the lift to see where they were going together, his face dropping as he figured out Toms plan.

She inserted the key card into the slot and opened the large, heavy wooden doors. The suite was large and extravagant, chocolate brown and cream walls decorated with glimmering painted golden leaves; high ceilings with crystal chandeliers hanging just like the one in the main hall, only smaller. The sunlight coming in from the huge French doors shining on to the droplets as they sparkled, creating a sea of white dots around the room. The bed stood at the other end; a four poster carved in mahogany, with cream and gold bed sheets and matching fluffy pillows that looked far too smooth and perfect to ruin by laying on it.

"Alone at last," he mused, "so what shall we do now?"

She was gathering together a welcome pack that they gave to guests, filled with details of the facilities in the hotel, how to work the appliances and the shower, as well as a menu for room service and a list of pay per view movies they could order via the front desk. She walked over and handed it over to him.

"This will have everything you need." He took it and quickly flipped through the pages looking seemingly disinterested, then threw it on the floor behind him. He walked up to her, grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her hard on the lips.

"There," he said, "now we've broken the tension." He took off his suit jacket and walked over to the bed where he loosened his tie and unfastened the top button of his shirt, beckoning her over to him with his finger. He really did look gorgeous.

"I-I-I can't," she stammered, barely being able to get the words out. The sight of him leant back on the bed like an Adonis in a Hugo Boss suit sent her head spinning, she wanted him and she hated him for it.

"Listen, my dad, i.e Your Boss and the owner of this hotel has asked you to spend the week with me, and that is your only duty for the week. Right now I want to spend some time with you, in my room. Any objections?" She stood frozen to the spot, her eyes fixed to the floor not knowing what to say.

He laughed and got up, taking her by the hand and gently pulled her back towards him where he resumed his place at the end of the bed.

"Adorable," he said, his hands on the sides of her thighs, sliding down her legs, toying with the fabric of her stockings with his fingers.

"Strip." He said calmly, slowly pulling her leg up onto his knee as he caressed it, pushing her skirt up with the flat of his hand.

She couldn't fight it any longer, once again he cast his spell over her. His captivating scent, the low hum of his voice that stirred something within her, his deep green eyes that stared into her soul, his body, although lean looked as though it was carved out of marble, just like the figurines on top of the fountains in the gardens; he was beautiful, and he knew it too.

She began to untie the bow around her neck, her hands shaking. He unclipped her suspenders and pulled on the hem of her stocking, gently kissing her thigh and down her leg as he pulled it all the way down to her foot. She was unfastening the buttons on her blouse, looking down at him nervously, revealing a black lace balconette bra. He leant up to cup her chin with his hand, and pulled her face down to meet his.

"You're really something else," he purred, astounded at his ever growing feelings for her; this amazing, beautiful girl with the bright blue eyes and lips that were begging to be bitten, to be kissed. Her beauty was almost hypnotic, he'd never felt this way about a girl before. He wanted to do more than just fuck her, he wanted her to be his. He kissed her softly, parting her lips with his own as his tongue snaked it's way in to tease the tip of hers. She began to melt around him and respond. He then placed her bare leg back onto the floor and pulled up the other one onto his knee, taking off the other stocking, then putting her shoes back on her bare feet. He wrapped his arm around her to loosen the zip on the back of her skirt and pulled it down to the floor so she was stood only in her underwear, her exquisite body his to be taken.

"You're perfect," he whispered, kissing her just below her belly button, the mark where he'd bitten her before now a pale pink. He pulled her down by her waist so she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. She knew what he wanted her to do.

"You can do this," she thought to herself, "there's no point running away now, you want this too...don't you?" She fought with herself, knowing it was wrong but also knowing that she wanted him more than anything else at that moment. Trying not to think, she fumbled with the clasp of his belt and unzipped his fly, pulling down his suit trousers as he lifted his hips to accommodate her. His cock was almost bursting out of his boxers. She pulled down the waistband to free it, taking it in her hands. He let out a long groan as she took the tip in her mouth, circling it with her tongue, sliding down the length with her lips, swirling her tongue around it as she went down.

"You're just full of surprises Miss Winter," he sighed as she sucked and moaned into his cock, almost expertly, He started to tremble with pleasure, his head tipped back, soft grunts vibrating through him.

"Mmmm,' he moaned, "that's good baby." She continued to lick and kiss his length, moistening her lips to allow her to take the whole of it in her mouth, speeding up as she placed her hands on his thighs for support. She lifted her head up and down, faster and faster, expertly sucking, licking, kissing his long, throbbing organ, clawing her fingernails into his thighs. He ran his hands through her hair, grabbing a section and pulling on it roughly.

"I fucking love you," he groaned.

She froze, shocked. She realised now what she was doing, how wrong it was. What kind of person did this make her? Being seduced one time was one thing, but this? She removed his hard dick from her mouth and sat back on her knees, her eyes wide with guilt and remorse.

"I'm sorry," she said, quickly getting up and gathering her clothes from the pile on the floor, hastily dressing herself.

"Wait, what? Are you serious?" He shot up, confused and agitated, he was on the verge of coming. No one had ever stopped in the middle of giving him a blow job before, and he didn't like it.

"I'm sorry I can't do this, it's wrong. I have to go!" She was frantically looking around for her blouse when he got up and strode across the room to her.

"You can't leave! You're seriously gonna blue ball me right now?" He grabbed her by the wrist and she roughly pulled it away from him, putting on her blouse and fastening the buttons as quickly as she could.

"I knew I shouldn't have come up here, I have to go, right now, this has gone too far," and with that she fled the room, leaving him stood at the open door in his boxers, his cock still hard and twitching. He ran out into the empty hallway, helplessly watching after her as she ran into the elevator, disappearing from his life again.

12