In The Night Garden Pt. 08

Story Info
Tom follows Eva home.
4.4k words
4.73
23.2k
16

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tom and Eva had left the private "party" room and had headed separately (at Eva's insistence), back into the safety of the main ballroom, Eva found Kirsty, who seemed to have gotten lucky with the footballer she'd found earlier, as they hadn't taken their hands off each other all night. Eva gave her excuses to leave, telling her she didn't feel well, and left the hotel; opting for a rather expensive taxi ride home.

She'd managed to leave whilst Tom was being distracted by his Father, who was now even more drunk than he had been earlier. His arm was draped lazily around his son's neck as he bragged to the group of his equally drunk business associates about how he was the heir to his entire "empire," whilst Tom stood and smiled politely, desperately searching the heaving crowd of masked faces, for Eva.

Benjamin was laughing loudly along with his friends, as he patted Tom on the back reassuringly, his eyes following Tom's that were still darting around the ballroom.

"Ah," Benjamin shouted, nudging Tom sharply in the arm, "I know who you're looking for; our lovely young Miss Winter! Am I right?"

Tom smiled insincerely at him and turned back towards the crowd, avoiding his accusing stare; his father let out another loud laugh and nudged him in the arm once again.

"I don't blame you son," he teased, turning once again to the men circled around him.

"Have you met Eva? Bloody gorgeous she is; I'd have a go on her myself if she wasn't such a frigid little bitch. Not like that other one; you know, that blonde tart, her over there with her tongue in that bloke's mouth," he nodded towards Kirsty who seemed to be engaged in a very intense game of tonsil tennis with the tall blonde footballer. "She'd let anyone have a go after a bottle of bubbly or two - and I'd know!" He and the other men then burst into laughter once again, the others raising their eyebrows and nodding in approval.

Tom, who before was doing everything he could to ignore his drunken slurs, turned sharply towards him, a dark frown formed on his face, amusing his father.

"Oh come on, Tommy boy, I'm only having a laugh! But you've got to admit, the girl's a fucking ice queen," he exclaimed, Tom's frown growing deeper. Benjamin leaned in towards his friends and gave them a sneaky wink, "I bet she's a right little animal in the sack once she gets going though," he muttered not so quietly, his associates grinning in amusement. Tom inhaled deeply, desperately trying to conceal his frustration.

"Have you ever considered, Dad, that maybe she doesn't want to fuck you, because she isn't like all the other brainless slags you go after?" Tom smirked, snapping his head back to lock eyes with his father. Benjamin smiled back, a mock expression of shock on his face.

"Oh look here boys, I think my son has a soft spot for our dear Miss Winter!" He was cackling loudly now, Tom's palms twitching in fury. No one but him was allowed to talk about Eva that way; to think about Eva that way. Especially not his own father.

"Go fuck yourself, Dad," he spat, as he left him, still chuckling to his cronies.

"Come on son, don't be that way," he called after him, "besides, she wasn't that great in bed!"

Tom froze on the spot and turned around, trudging back over to where his drunken father was stood. He squared up to him, his eyes reaching his as they both matched each other in height.

"I'm sorry," Tom said, almost mockingly, holding a hand to his ear, "I didn't quite hear that, would you care to say that again?"

His father wondered if maybe he'd gone too far, and that maybe his son really did feel for Eva. Who could blame him really? The girl was an absolute knockout. All that aside, he wasn't willing to be challenged by his own son in front of his associates, or anyone for that matter, and he definitely didn't appreciate his son's attempt to make a fool of him.

"It was a joke, son," he replied coldly, the smile now gone from his face completely. Tom scowled; his eyes boring into his, "what's this girl done to you, boy?" He asked quietly, "you used to have a sense of humour!"

Tom silently turned to walk away once again, having had quite enough of his father's "jokes.".

"Oh, and Tom," Benjamin called out, "I'd put her out of your mind if I were you, I don't think you're her type. It takes a lot more than a smile and a flash of the cash for that one, she likes a bit of rough, I reckon. Her legs are firmly closed to the likes of us."

Tom walked away quickly, knowing his father's words were solely to taunt him at having dared to go up against him in front of his friends. His face glowed red as the sound of laughter grew fainter; never turning back. If he had, God only knows what he might've done.

After what had felt like a lifetime, Eva was finally at her flat. She stepped inside and shut the door; breathing in the familiar scent of home. It was quite lovely; recently refurbished with a small stairway leading to the two bedrooms upstairs and the en suite bathroom; whilst downstairs was a large living room that led through to a spacious kitchen and another downstairs bathroom. They even had a little garden out back, where they'd often hold barbecues for their friends in the summer.

She used to think of it as her and Freddie's little "loveshack;" the home they'd made together. Really, all the decorating had been down to her, whilst Freddie helped out with the heavy lifting and a bit of DIY, but he had ultimately just left her to it. It was Eva that had made it the beautiful little place they could both call "home."

The flat was empty, as Freddie had gone off with his friends to a heavy metal festival up north at the last minute, declining his invite to be Eva's plus one for the masquerade ball. There was also the fact that he'd scoffed at the idea when she'd told him about it months before, telling her it sounded like "an excuse for posh rich people to drink expensive booze and kiss each other's asses," which although after pouting a little about it, she secretly agreed with, so she'd decided to go alone, and now had the flat to herself until Monday. She was glad for this now, as she definitely wouldn't have been able to face him after what she'd done earlier that night.

She shook the thoughts from her head and dragged her feet heavily up the stairs to the bedroom, picking out an oversized Smashing Pumpkins 2015 tour t-shirt from the drawer that Freddie had bought for her when they'd gone to see them in New York the previous year for her 21st birthday. That day had been one of the best in her life; she and Freddie were so in love back then. She smiled a little at the memory of how happy they'd been that night, and how they'd kissed the whole way through '1979.' They were the couple everyone wanted to be.

With that thought still playing dreamily in her head, she went through to the bathroom, where she washed the evening off of her body.

After she felt clean enough to finally get out of the shower, she pulled the shirt over her head and grabbed a pair of cotton black panties. She wasn't nearly tired enough to sleep, she felt wired and restless, so she went back downstairs and turned on the tv.

Eva hadn't realised she'd fallen asleep for ten minutes or so when she was awoken by a loud knocking on the door. She wearily pulled herself off of the sofa, and walked over to open the front door, still half asleep.

The smell of the grass and the dirt was strong from where it had been raining heavily. The cold breeze shook her awake as she rubbed her eyes to see that Tom was stood on her doorstep.

"Tom?" She breathed, "what are you doing here?" His hair was dripping wet; droplets fell from the tips and clung to his eyelashes.

"It's okay, I know he's not here; I saw his Facebook update from earlier saying that he's at some shitty festival," he snorted.

"Aren't you going to let me in?"

She stood in the doorway, barring him from entering. She felt a little sorry for him stood outside, his chest visible through his sopping wet white shirt that stuck to him; outlining every beautiful contour of his torso.

"I guess," she rasped, "but take your shoes off, I don't want you trailing mud in." He grinned down at her through his wet lashes, and pushed a hand back through his hair as she slowly stepped aside for him to come in.

"Yes Ma'am," he teased, giving her a swift salute and went to taking his shoes off, struggling to balance himself on the doormat on one leg.

"I'll get you a towel," she murmured, disappearing quickly into the downstairs bathroom, then coming back out to hand one to him.

She gasped quietly to herself, not loud enough for him to hear as he removed his sopping wet shirt that was dripping onto the carpet. She took it from him and hung it over the hot radiator; her heart doing little flips inside her chest.

"So what are you doing here?" She demanded weakly.

"Mind if I take the trousers off too?" He asked, ignoring her question, "they're drenched." She was staring at him, stood shirtless and wet; beads of water trickling down his stomach as he looked back at her, waiting for her approval.

"I don't imagine anything I say would stop you anyway," she replied coldly, "give them here, I'll put them up to dry for you." He unzipped his fly and peeled them from his legs so he was stood in just his boxers, the same ones from earlier, which spurred on a quick memory that made her shudder. He handed them over to her obediently, sitting himself down on the sofa and rubbed the towel through his hair.

"So again, why are you here? And how did you get so wet? Did you walk all the way here?" He put down the towel as his face hardened into a frown and he shook his head.

"No, he replied, "I got a cab, then decided I needed some air and decided to walk the rest of the way here."

"I don't see why you had to come here," she said coldly, "you have a flat ten minutes away." She stared at him in silence, watching him clench and unclench his fists, looking straight ahead; then seeming to snap out of if it as he looked up at her, then back down her body at her bare legs; her panties barely covered by her t-shirt. She crossed her arms protectively as he stood up.

"I wanted to see you, and also to ask you a...sort of weird question." He ran a hand through his hair again; something he did that made him look so incredibly sexy it made her heart stop in her chest.

"Go on," she prompted suspiciously.

"Have you ever fucked my dad?"

Eva's face twisted in shock and disgust as she took a couple of steps away from him, crossing her arms even tighter around herself.

"What?! No!" She exclaimed, offended at the question. "He's my boss! Why the hell would you even ask me that?"

He searched her eyes to see if she was lying; he'd always been good at being able to tell if someone wasn't telling the truth, it was a gift that had become extremely useful to him later in life. He could tell she wasn't, and visibly relaxed. Eva on the other hand was pissed, almost infuriated that he'd ever think she'd even be capable of sleeping with her boss. Then again, her character could be questioned seeing as she had been willing to sleep with him whilst being with someone else, but she was visibly hurt by his question. He walked over to her, his arm reaching out apologetically.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, taking a long strand of Eva's hair and tucking it behind her ear, her arms still hugging herself tightly, "it's just, my dad said some things earlier, and it got to me. I know what he's like, that's all. I didn't mean to accuse you. Honestly babe, I'm sorry." Eva blinked at him inquisitively, still irritated at his slight accusation.

"Like what?" She said sternly, "what did he say?" He moved closer towards her and wrapped his arms loosely around her small waist; feeling that her body was still tense.

"It doesn't matter," he sighed, "I just didn't like it. I hate the way he looks at you, the way he talks about you; it's disgusting. I don't like people trying to take what's mine."

He pulled her in closer so her breasts were pressed tightly against his bare chest. He could feel her nipples through the thin material of her t-shirt, making his cock twitch slightly.

"I'm not yours, Tom," she replied, "feebly trying to free herself from his grip, "and you shouldn't be here, I-I don't want you here." She looked up at him under her long lashes; her skin glowing from her shower. Tom unclasped his hands from around her waist and slid them down her hips, the thumb and index finger of one hand playing with the bottom of her t-shirt.

"I think you do," he purred, his lips lowering to meet her ear, "and you know what else? I think you've been thinking about earlier tonight ever since we got off of that bed; I think that your pussy's even getting wetter at the thought of me being here, at the thought of me lifting you up and fucking you against that wall, right now."

Eva turned her head to look at the wall behind them, then looked back into Tom's moss green eyes that flashed with excitement. Her small hands balled up into fists as she tried not to touch him; he was right, again. She could feel the stirring in her sex at the memory of earlier that night, where he'd rammed into her, choking her; filling her up, whilst strangers watched them through the veil. It was the most exciting thing she'd ever done; and she'd never felt so equally aroused and ashamed.

"No," she protested, her mouth getting dryer.

"Oh I think so," he whispered, as he placed his hands on her ass and stroked her smooth cheeks, kneading them with his thumbs.

"You smell so good," he cooed, bending down and gently pulling at the neckline of her t-shirt to plant soft kisses on her collarbone, which made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. Her legs trembled as he moved his hands up to lightly pull at her panties.

"I wish you'd stop fighting me, Eva," he moaned, "especially when we have such a good time together."

He tugged her panties down over her hips and let go so they fell to the floor, and before she could process what was happening he lifted her up; wrapping her legs around his waist as he walked them both over to the wall.

"Tom," she whimpered; a cool draft between her legs sent a shiver down her spine as he locked her between himself and the wall against her back.

"Come on baby," he pleaded huskily, "I know you want this." He removed one hand from under her ass to pull his boxers down, freeing his now hard length from his shorts.

"You'd beg to have me inside you if I told you to," he teased, positioning himself at her tingling hole. "But no games now," he promised, "no masks, no drugs, no parties; I don't want to share you this time."

She could feel the tip of him slowly pushing into her as she sighed in a mixture of relief and agony; her body stiffened, trying not to let him in, but she and Tom both knew that her body was screaming out for him.

"I love how wet you get for me," he whispered as his lips curled into a wicked grin, and groaned as the whole of him thrust slowly and deeply into her; filling her to the hilt. She cried out as he held her there, her back pressed firmly against the wall. He kissed her roughly, forcing her head against the wall as his tongue coaxed hers out to play with his; his cock lazily sliding in and out of her, burying himself inside of her as she moaned into his mouth.

He held her up as if she weighed no more than a feather, his fingertips digging into her cheeks. Beads of sweat formed on his brow as he fucked her; her arms were wrapped around his neck and her fingernails clawed into him, making his roar in both shocked pain and searing pleasure.

He took both of her wrists in one hand and pinned them against the wall above her head whilst holding her up with the other arm, speeding up the pace as he thrusted in and out of her swollen pussy, grunting and groaning against her damp neck.

He dragged her away from the wall and carried her over to the sofa to sit down, placing her on top of him, still deep inside of her. He roughly grabbed her arms and pulled her t-shirt up over her head, throwing it across the room and grasped a handful of hair from the nape of her neck, causing her to yell in pain.

He held onto her hair with one hand and gripped her hip with the other, thrusting upwards into her, making her bounce on top of him; her perfect bare breasts jiggling up and down. Letting go of her hair, he reached down between her legs while he fucked her, strumming her clit with his thumb. Eva's eyes rolled back blissfully, her entire body quivering at the orgasm that was building furiously inside her.

"You like being fucked hard, don't you?" he breathed, slamming into her; her body flopping on top of him like a rag doll.

"Yes, Oh, Tom," she panted; her cunt inflamed as Tom's thumb rubbed her clit relentlessly. She grabbed and squeezed at her breasts, spurring him on even more as the fingers of his other hand dug into her hips, his pace growing even faster.

"Oh god," he cried out, "fuck, Eva, I'm gonna come!" He pulled her down onto him so hard she screamed, her juices dripping onto his thighs as they came together with a mighty shudder.

They laid back on the large L shaped sofa together, panting heavily in unison; the sweat glueing their naked bodies together. Tom chuckled breathlessly, breaking the silence, and Eva replied with an exhausted nervous giggle. He rolled over on to his side and propped himself up onto his elbow, removing a strand of hair from across her damp forehead.

"So when are you gonna finally admit that you're enjoying this?" He asked, a smirk appearing on his face. She glanced over at him without turning her head, and rolled her eyes away in the other direction to avoid his gaze. He sighed loudly and clambered on top of her, the palms of his hands on either side of her as she laid beneath him.

"Seriously, Evie, I can't fucking work you out," he groaned in frustration, "one minute we're fucking, and the next you're all, cold, pretending like nothing ever happened!" Eva looked up at him and sighed loudly, trying to figure a way to escape from under him.

"Let me up, Tom," she said, squirming beneath him.

"Not until you admit it," he asserted, "why can't you tell me?"

She placed her hands on his chest and vigorously shoved him off of her, sending him falling into the sofa as she stood up, grabbing her t-shirt from off of the floor and pulling it over her head.

"Eva, what is it? Why can't you -"

"Because," she yelled, cutting him off mid sentence, sending him into a stunned silence, "I'm scared, okay?! I don't want to admit it to you, or myself, because I have everything to lose out of this!" She was shaking violently, her hands clawing at her head.

"It's fine for you, you can move on to the next one, women are disposable to you, I'm the one that's got to either live with the guilt, or tell the guy who I thought was the love of my life that I've been fucking around behind his back!"

Her voice was breaking; she was desperately trying to choke back the tears that were pooling in her eyes. Tom's hard expression softened as he got up and moved towards her.

"Don't," she cried in protest, backing away from him. He stopped for a moment, but his urge to hold her was stronger than his urge to obey. He rushed over to her and pulled her to him, her head tucked into his chest as heaving sobs erupted from her. He stroked her hair softly as she cried into him, not knowing what else to do.

"Ssshh," he soothed, "it's okay; we'll work this out." She sniffled loudly and pulled away from him, and the sight of her angelic tear stained face tugged at his heart. She wiped her eyes with her index finger, composing herself, taking deep breaths to conceal more sobs that threatened to erupt from her.

"How?" She demanded, "how can we work this out? We can't keep doing this, I can't keep doing this; it needs to stop. I love Freddie, and would never want to hurt him. I can't do this anymore."

12