In The Night Garden Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cocked his head and furrowed his brow as he looked down at her; she was perfect, and looked so beautiful even when she cried. But he couldn't let this happen, he couldn't lose her. Not now, they'd gone too far for them to turn back now, and he certainly wasn't going to let her go without a fight

"Is that what it's really about?" He shouted, "about him? He's a fucking loser, Evie, he doesn't love you, not like I do! I can treat you right, how you deserve to be treated. You deserve so much better than that lowlife!" His eyes were wild, and pleading. She stared back at him, tears spilling from her eyes and down her cheeks.

She refused to believe what he was saying. He didn't love her, she was just a toy to him. People like him played with people because they could, then dropped them and moved on to the next one; it was all a game to them, she thought.

"How's that then?" She retorted, "by taking me to perverted sex parties and secretly filming me? Not to mention blackmailing me! How is that love, Tom?!" She strode back towards him, leaving only an inch between them. He grabbed her by the shoulders and held her jaw in place to look up at him.

"Forget all that," he sighed, "that was before, when I was fucking with you. It's different now, I feel different! I only want you!" He wrapped his arm around her and dragged her to him, pulling her face up towards his to kiss her hungrily. Eva wriggled to escape and moaned as he trapped her with his mouth, locking her in place. She freed her arms and pushed him away; struggling to catch her breath.

His eyes darkened as he quickly pushed her up against the wall and kissed her again, pulling her thigh up around him as he pressed himself against her.

"Tom, let me go," she growled, desperately trying to free herself from his grasp.

"No," he roared, slamming his hand against the wall, and she flinched at the loud cracking sound of his palm smacking the wall right beside her head. She could feel he was hard, and her clit ached, betraying her. This wasn't what she wanted, but the power he had over her was frightening. He reached down and speared his fingers through her unready entrance, making her squeal in pain.

"This," he commanded, "is mine." He could feel her pussy becoming wetter around his fingers as he pushed them up as far as they could go. "You, are mine. You think you can just cast me off like that? No way."

Eva was afraid; angry that her body was responding to him exactly how he wanted. She hated him, she hated what she saw in him in that moment. He was forcing himself on her, he was like a beast; a man possessed. She beat on his chest in a weak attempt to fight him off as his fingers pumped in and out of her.

"Stop fighting me, Eva," he groaned, withdrawing his fingers, his hardness pressed against her stomach and was dangerously close to entering her, which she knew would be his next move. She screamed and pushed against him with the flat of her hand, sending him flying back across the room.

"Get out, now," she cried, her hoarse voice shaking, "get your clothes, and get out." She stood on the far side of the room as far away from him as she could. Tom looked at her breathlessly.

"Evie, I'm sorry, I-"

"I said, get out, or I swear I'll scream this house down."

He knew she was deadly serious, and that he'd gone too far. His anger had completely taken over him, turning into a madman. He gathered his clothes and quickly pulled on his trousers as Eva watched cautiously from the other side of the room. He walked over to the door and left in silence.

As soon as he closed the door behind him, she ran over and clicked the locks, ensuring that no one would get in. She rested her forehead against the door, and sobbed. She really had gone too far.

12