In the Night Train's Eye Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thick, black fingers creeped further down her leg until they rested deeply under her dress. She still was overcome by Nick's confession and the shock of what Dwayne was doing to even move.

Taking this as a sign of encouragement, Newton pushed his palm downward until it met the slinky silk panties she was wearing. The fabric was light and breathable and certainly driving Dwayne mad. He had to know what the lush scene looked like, but he was willing to wait his time. His fingers began to slide along the slippery fabric in a slow, grinding way until he could distinctly feel her genitalia. Her clit and its hood had begun to swell under his assault, while one finger traced the line between her pussy lips. Vanessa closed her eyes, but only after seeing his thick, hairy arm moving deeply under her dress.

What is going on? I need this to stop.

She wrapped her hand around his wrist and tried to pull his hand away from her panties. It only made him redouble his efforts, however. His fingers began pushing the panties inside the slit they had been arousing only moments before, and her pressure on his arm faded.

I'm just too upset right now. I need to get control of myself. Oh…

Dwayne had a huge finger now buried in her tiny cunt. He moved it rapidly in and out of her, and despite the panties shielding the invasion, Vanessa was feeling her pussy lips swell and a desperate need grow within her. It was a need that she would have never acted on if Nick had not betrayed her. It was a need from something deep inside her that desired the thought of doing something bad. It was the need of a female whose pussy was being toyed with and fucked without a regard for her own pleasure.

Vanessa let out a tiny moan as he withdrew his hand from her pussy.

"Baby, shhhh," he whispered. Gingerly placing his hands on her hips and using the darkness to its whole advantage, he hooked his fingers under the sides of her underwear and began to pull down. The blue little panties resisted at first, but soon gave.

She watched quietly as her panties were stripped off her slender legs, exposing her freshly shaven cunt to him. Dwayne stared up her dress with an eerie smile, she noticed.

It's like he's been waiting on this. This is so wrong!

Still, Vanessa sat unmoving as he peeled the panties all the way down her legs, until she had to raise her feet and allow them to fall off her body. He scooped them up off the floor quickly- they were turned inside out and the blue hues weakly reflected the screen's light. Dwayne stared at Vanessa's lush eyes as he brought the fabric to his nose and inhaled her musky scent, which elicited the girl to turn away shamefully.

I need to get out of here- this is too much for me! Just tonight.

Vanessa stood up quickly in front of Dwayne. Her sparkling silhouette in front of the movie screen was the sexiest feminine form he had ever seen: her toned arms and thick breasts led to an impossibly thin waist, which expanded to become an amazingly tight ass. Her plush rear garnered many of the men's eyes in the room, and it certainly had Dwayne's.

She offered him a delicate hand. He accepted and stuffed her panties deep within his coat pocket.

"We need to leave," she said in a demanding voice. It was the voice of a wanting girlfriend, and it made him stand up instantly. A girl like that did that to men.

***

His erection finally sprung into view and ended the seemingly endless battle against his pants. She gasped upon seeing his huge tool, full of ridges and veins running along its eleven inch length. The thickness of it made her attempts to grasp it in her hand laughable. The black paint on her nails matched the color of his penis and gave him the slightest bit of satisfaction knowing that to be the case.

The two lovers were both naked; they both frantically had removed each other's clothes upon crashing into Dwayne's apartment. He had taken particular care in lifting the glittering dress up and off her body. Her fresh, flawless skin was exposed in all its glory to him for the first time, and he could not have been more impressed. Her heavy breasts that had so tempted him earlier in the day were now rubbing against his hairy chest and the scene of her naked reminded him of the beautiful animal she was.

"Oh so big, baby. I can't wait to put this in my pussy," she purred as she jerked the base of his cock. The scene of her pretty face sprouting such naughty words was a complete turn-on for Dwayne.

"Why wait?"

"Good question! I need you inside me right now!" She said in a teasing, girly voice, dragging her legs over his and straddling his body. Her hands held the base of his cock firmly and pointed it up to her tight slit. He noticed her taut, tanned thighs were struggling to maintain the posture above his dick.

"Baby, let me help you with that," he said. He placed his hands on her hips and her round ass and began to pull her down upon him. She hesitated for a moment and leaned forward to give him a sensual kiss. His black lips met her cherry red lips and marked the contrast between the two: a hairy black man and the impossibly beautiful Vanessa Minnillo. Their tongues began to fight each other's in a wild sexual battle.

"Oh yeah," she moaned into his mouth as his hands roamed her tight, silky ass all over. The feeling was so naughty to her, and got more so as his cock began its way into her vagina. Vanessa's pussy lips began to spread over his enormous tool as he pulled her ass down hard upon him.

"Take it baby girl," he said, "Let me stretch you out."

"Ahhh, give it to me daddy. Oh, oh my god! Ah, Ah!" She screamed as his impossibly thick tool was wedged into her tight pussy. The pink lining of her folds was pushed out and around his slick pole, making her cute pussy change shape as it tried to accommodate the huge invader. Vanessa wiggled her ass in an effort to get him inside her, but the progress was stopped as her pussy clung stubbornly to his oversized cock.

"I need some lube, baby. You're tearing me apart," the half Filipino, half white stunner moaned, still stuck on top of him. He laughed and moved his sweaty black hands on her fresh thighs, marking their contrast of skin color and adding to the naughtiness of their fucking.

"You haven't had a dick this big inside you before? Go on, tell me," he said.

"Ow, this is really hurting me, okay? Is that the lube?" She asked, leaning over to the counter and accidentally driving another centimeter deep inside of her.

"Ahh my god! You are so fucking thick," she said.

Vanessa squirted a dollop of the creamy liquid into her palm and clapped her hands together. Both of her hands were now covered in lubrication, and she smiled sweetly at him despite the obvious pain throbbing from her pussy. Dwayne's eyes drifted to her lush, upturned breasts- those same mounds that had drawn his interest and arousal earlier that night in his desire to tit-fuck her. Still, having her stuck on his dick was a solid consolation.

The cutie shifted her body up and off of Dwayne for a brief moment to stroke his cock with her lubricated hands. His sleek dick, already moist from her stretched pussy's juices, was coated with a messy coat of the stuff as her hands tried to fit around him. Of course, her pretty hands had already proved that impossible- it only made her efforts look comical and emphasize the ridiculousness of his huge size.

Dwayne looked on amusingly at the scene. This girl sure is something; I love how she is still cute and so fucking demanding. Everyone wants to fuck her.

He began to buck into her and pull down even harder. About half of his length was driven into her and more was penetrating her with every thrust.

Oh my god, his cock is so thick! Fucking him like this, how bad am I?

She bucked on top of him wildly as he drove inside of her with all his might. The huge cock had somehow slipped all the way into her overstretched cunt, and she loved it. Never before had she had such frantic sex. Looking down between her legs as she rubbed her clit, his massive tool was surging deeper and deeper within her perfect body, ready to seed her and make her his.

"Oh daddy, fuck me! Ah, ah, ah, ah!" She wailed with each deep penetration inside her body. Her lavish breasts rolled up and down with each thrust, drawing Newton's attention. With one particularly hard thrust, she brought her body closer up top of his. Of course, this left her tits right in front of her lover's mouth, and he took immediate advantage by taking one of her pink buds deep within his mouth. His thick lips sucked on it so hard she began to gasp, but then he suckled it more gently as a baby would.

Vanessa's pretty face contorted sharply in unspeakable agony as her first orgasm washed over her, her silken shoulders sliding up and down with her tit still stuck deep within his mouth. She bit her lip and gasped for air.

"Oh I'm cumming, baby, baby, ahhh!"

Her pussy, already very tight upon his cock, ripped away all the space between the two lovers and clenched so tightly that he nearly felt pain. A gushing of sticky fluid rushed out of her body and down his sodden dick, already shining in a mixture of lubrication and her body fluids.

"Oh god," she moaned loudly.

Newton released the tender bud from his mouth roughly- her usually perfect, shiny skin was marred by the intense sucking he had given her. A red mark surrounded her nipple.

Seeing the sexy girl cum on top of him was too much, and he too began to get close to orgasm.

"Shit girl, I'm close! Yeah that's it, fuck me baby- use that big cock," he whispered menacingly.

Her slick, golden skin was so covered in sweat that droplets ran down her face. Vanessa's hair clung to her face in messy, wet curls that shone each time she moved up and down his upright cock.

The scene of his dark dick penetrating her tanned, cute pussy was such a turn on for Dwayne that he surged ever deeper inside of her. It was so naughty! He bucked into her as hard as he could, surely entering the girl's unprotected womb, eliciting a yelp from her.

"God, your pussy is so good!" He screamed while sliding his hands over her body and settling them on her glistening ass, making her look down at her stretched pussy. It had been fucked for so long and so hard that it was barely recognizable from the tiny, pink pussy he had first penetrated hours before. When Dwayne had told her he intended to stretch her out, he was not kidding.

A surge of an orgasm tore through his body, pushing his body frantically against hers. The meaty slapping of their bodies was distinct and growing ever louder as he neared release. His balls touched her ass as she took him completely for one final time. She squeezed her muscles around the cock that was deep within her womb. So tight was the sensation that he stared at her beautiful, freshly fucked face, the delicious canal of her golden cleavage, and the sight of her slender body being impaled upon the largest cock she had ever taken. That was all he needed.

Dwayne had never shot a larger load of cum in his life. The love juice spurted in a torrent like a fire hose, and it didn't seem to stop for thirty seconds. It seeped from his hairy, black balls to the depths of her unprotected womb, and the load was deposited in such a blast that her pussy overflowed. Droplets of their lovemaking, mostly his cum, covered the entrance of her vagina as well as the slight pubic mound above.

It was such a naughty sight for both of them to see his dark cock still moving slowly inside her well-fucked pussy. The veins and ridges of his penis were so grotesque in comparison to her lovely body that is was all so wrong. The former TRL host had just taken a pounding that she would never forget- it reminded her of all the offers rappers had given her. To use her. And that's exactly what Newton had just done. He had fucked and possibly impregnated her in a way that was so raw and dirty that she could only wonder what the consequences would be. Vanessa wondered if any of the many sperm swimming around in her pussy had hatched itself onto one of her fertile eggs, and the thought slipped from her mind as she tried to understand the magnitude of what she had just done. Her legs had spread themselves for another man- how could she go forward from here?

I love Nick. I do. What have I done?

She slowed the steady milking rhythm of her hips until she had stopped completely. The two lovers were both still for a moment as their fucking finally ceased. Her defilement complete, Vanessa got off Dwayne and lay down exhausted, her breasts heaving at the orgasm she just had.

He curled behind her curvy ass and pushed her onto her side so the two were in a spooning position. Their bodies melded together in an unholy partnership, and she closed her eyes shamefully. The excitement that had surged when they had begun touching each other was replaced by an awkward silence.

She sighed, making her fatigue visible to him.

"Are you okay, baby girl?" He asked, twisting a finger into her soaked hair.

"I don't know. Like how the fuck am I supposed to get out of this? I fucked you, one of my boyfriend's good friends and now have no damn clue what it means or how to deal with it, okay? That's so, so shitty," she said.

"Don't think about him, baby, you're with me now," he said tenderly, "Why worry about him when he cheated on you?"

"Wow, you're a really great friend- you just seduced me when I was vulnerable and now want me to leave my boyfriend? God this is fucked up."

"You wanted it. You know it, Vanessa. Somewhere inside that pretty head of yours you are a naughty girl, and if you can't handle it, Nick would find out sooner or later anyways. I'm looking out for him- if his girlfriend was like you," he said, sliding a hand between the cheeks of her pert ass, "then it would break his heart, knowing that she needs to be used in such a nasty way to be satisfied. And that's exactly what you are- you're a pretty girl who is used to getting everything you want, only this time this is something you need."

Vanessa blinked suddenly, taking in his words. Maybe he does have a slight point, but this was ONE night. So I don't need to flip my life upside down because of one stupid decision. Guys are going to need me in two days and ten years, and Nick will always love me.

"You're my girl now as much as you don't want to admit it, baby. I know you want to be Nick's wholesome girlfriend, but don't lie to yourself; you can't be what you aren't supposed to be. That is why we fucked tonight," he said.

"I don't know- I'm just really confused right now," she said quietly. Her voice trailed off at the end, making their embrace even more awkward. To make matters worse, she was beginning to fully comprehend the possible ramifications of her subversion.

Maybe Nick did cheat, or whatever happened, I need to talk to him. I miss him!

"So tell me about winning Miss Teen USA. Did you think it'd end up with you fucking guys like me?"

She closed her eyes as the guilt and shame overcame her. Only she was now wise enough to realize that her needs as a girl- sexual needs, that is, were the reason she had come back to his place and allowed him to have his way with her. It had been the roughest pounding she had ever taken, yet a part of her knew that she would be back for more.