In the Night Train's Eye Ch. 03

Story Info
The Night Train and Co. continue their wayward road.
6.4k words
4.29
20.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nars sat on his couch with a blank expression on his face. So much had gone on the previous two days that he didn't know where to start. Only a day before, his relentless boss had told him to prepare the studio for a shoot of Vanessa Minnillo, only to text Nars later that it was canceled. It was a confusing turn of events for the young photographer, who had already fudged a moral line in his dealings with Isabel.

The portfolio from his shoot with the Argentinean stunner still lay on his table, unmoved and daunting as ever. It shone ever so slightly and in Nars' mind, seemed to be staring at him. There was a roll of film within it that held the key to Newton's dreams of a GTM empire. Only it was done in such a way that intimidated Nars to a point of inaction. He only hoped to placate his boss now.

The dirty dishes still sat in his sink. The smell from Aubrey's failed cheese dip wafted towards him with each swirl of his fan. It was so strong and vile that Nars began to look around for options. Maybe a walk or something would clear his head, he imagined.

One more scent of the smell pushed him to his feet and out the door. Nars grabbed his coat on the way, and upon opening the door was relieved to smell the fresh air. The air swirled around in gusts- masses of leaves rolled over the deserted street ahead, in fact the sweet air hit his nostrils in the way only it can before a huge storm looms.

The darkness of the day was surprising to Nars- he was used to much cheerier weather, especially for late May. The way the stark American flags waved in the wind was startling. Still, such days did not come around often for him- he had no work, no responsibility to work, and essentially nothing to think about except for the ten grand hidden under his bed.

Nar's neighborhood lacked sidewalks, and as a result, neighbors did not really meet each other; people had to walk in the streets themselves, and on a gloomy day like this, he appeared like a downtrodden figure on a hopeless path. His feet carefully moved ahead, always sure to avoid the cracks on the side of the street.

At that moment, a series of raindrops whizzed by his ears and hit the street, making the dull concrete a darker shade. A steady downpour enveloped the street as trees began to sway violently. The searing wind ripped at his body, exposing him to the growing storm. Soon his head was blasted by a flurry of moisture, soaking his face and obscuring his vision.

"Just my fucking luck," he said, wiping off his face. His tan skin was soaked to the very pore. He felt a few drops slide down his nose, and he knew he had to look like a total mess.

Drawing his slick hair back on top of his head, Nars had had enough. He traced his feet along the curve of another endless street, one that would meander its way back to his house. At this point, he did not care if it took him a while to get home. At some point, a wet man can't get much wetter.

At fifteen minutes from his house, a sexy BMW Z4 Roadster sped by him and kicked a swath of mud onto his path. The chrome wheels screamed and clung to the road tightly as it roared by. Nars jumped in surprise- it was rare for anyone to drive in his lonely neighborhood, much less a car like that. All too soon, the blur disappeared, and he heard it a few seconds later shift into a different gear, much like the sound of a whining devil.

To Nars' surprise, the same car was parked in his driveway upon his arrival. The well-formed curves of the automobile were sensual in nature and seemed completely out of place on his humble, cracked driveway. Its blue coat sparkled in the still-misting rain as droplets ran down its sides.

He couldn't remember seeing such an expensive automobile- the sight of it being in his driveway utterly mystified him. Nars shuffled forward slowly. He peered at the tinted windows, but only his miserable reflection stared back. He couldn't tell if anyone was in the car at all—

"Hey? Excuse me, who is this?" He asked, tapping on the glossy window.

There was no response. Nars shrugged- he figured maybe a neighbor had parked in his driveway on accident, or perhaps there was a party next door. However, no music could be heard, and his neighbor on that side was an elderly gentleman who had never strayed in any way, only to chat with him sometimes in the yard. Surely no one the old man knew drove a powerful machine like that!

He opened his front door slowly- the doorknob moved too easily. Shit! Nars realized in his haste to escape the cheese dip he had forgotten to lock the door.

The door clumsily shut behind him, and this time he made a point to lock it. The bolt made a satisfying click and fit snuggly into place. He made a mental note to not leave his door unlocked, especially with shady characters like Dwayne, Rod, and Phillip now in his life.

"God that sucked," he said with a tiny chuckle, wiping the wet hair out of his eyes. His fan still spun lazily, only this time it reminded him of his soaked state as he felt goose bumps on his limbs. He felt another wave of air hit his exposed skin, making his situation all the more unbearable.

Nars shuddered slightly as he walked into his bedroom. At least he would be able to change into a nice, dry set of clothes and go from there. It wasn't like he had anything to do anyways. In fact, he hoped to catch an NBA playoff game as they were very entertaining to him.

Kobe is so close to getting his fourth ring, he thought, although LeBron may end up being better. Really if you think…

All those thoughts vanished from his mind as he saw the figure lying on his bed. It was the ever beautiful Isabel María Muñoz, and she looked as relaxed as could be sprawled out on her back. On his bed!

"I needed to talk to you! Come here," she said sweetly, patting the bedspread beside her.

She was a visage of absolute perfection, her body covered in a dark blue lace garter set that was too sexy to put into words. It held her body in a way that oozed pure sex, a way that was cut for her body only. Without a doubt she knew her own sensual power, she had to!

Isabel's lithe legs were covered in pale blue nylon stockings that met the lace garter higher on her creamy thighs. And at the apex of her legs were her frilly panties. They looked simply delicious in the way they hid her pussy. Nars knew a tight, juicy pussy lay underneath the expensive underwear- and the way she held herself, she also knew it to be true.

Further up, above the girl's smooth stomach were the two most perfectly formed breasts Nars had ever seen. He stared at the incredible perkiness of them- how they completely filled out the lacey cups and pushed just a bit harder at the fabric, how they surely had plush nipples at their ends just waiting to be sucked. He imagined placing his face in the lavish space between them and her pushing them tightly against his face- it would surely be heaven.

Nars stood dripping in the doorway. He simply couldn't move. She was the last thing he had expected to see in his bedroom, and the outfit she was wearing made it even more preposterous. His fingers rubbed his weary eyes, and he blinked several times.

Isabel was still there, smiling at him faintly. Only he wasn't just looking at her face anymore.

It was like she had fallen straight from one of their previous photo shoots onto his bed. Looking at her, his cock twitched as blood pounded into it heavily. Within seconds he had an angry erection which strained against his pants.

"I said, come here!" She said this time more impatiently.

"Um—Isabel, what?"

She leapt to her feet, making her silken hair fall around her face. She was forced to push the hair up and up of her face, which struck Nars' as a cute gesture.

"You see, Nars? I'm fucking desperate," she said, "Do you know all I've done the last two days?"

She took his hand in hers and led him to the bed. The two sat gently on opposing ends as Isabel studied his fact acutely.

"I did things I never dreamed of. You're it for me, hon," she said simply.

Nars still held her hand and upon her saying this, began to feel bad for her. She looked down, but he noticed her eyes finally belied a vulnerability that he had never seen. He gripped her slight hand tighter.

"You're going to be okay. It's going to be all better," he said.

"I- I just need someone to help me," she said, "Like these guys, fucking up my career, you will help, yes?"

Isabel brushed her hair again over her ear, drawing his eyes to her worried gaze. Her cute forehead wrinkled slightly in a way that tore at his heart. Nars had to find a way to help this girl!

***

Sweat poured down Night Train's face as he frantically thrust his hips forward. He and his lovely new girl Vanessa were moving together in their unholy union in the back of his limousine. His thick black hands rested on her slender waist and drifted down her slick body to grip her hips, where he began to roughly knead her skin, all the while sliding his monstrous cock into her pussy.

Her head was pushed deeply into the seat cushion, and with each thrust she moaned slightly. The hair that usually spilled sexily over her shoulders was bound tightly into a single pigtail. The glistening brunette strand snaked down her perfect back to lay right above her ass.

Dwayne pulled on her hair so hard Vanessa reared her head back. The shift of her body was abrupt- her plump rear arched upward, making her glistening ass even more of a target.

"Aw shit, girl. Work that dick like the naughty bitch you are," he whispered into her now upturned head. Vanessa could only accept the punishment- she could not move her head as long as he held her hair. And oh what punishment it was. She again felt her birth canal being violated by Dwayne.

His dark tool plunged deeply into her, evoking yet another moan from the girl.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah! Baby, you're so big!"

Night Train looked down at her body so readily milking his cock, writhing against him in a desperate attempt to fuck places inside her still untouched. He obliged her fully. His hands groped along her sleek sides, touching her creamy breasts which hung low as they fucked. They wobbled violently with each thrust- her dark nipples were so hard Dwayne had to pinch them and make the buds even sharper.

Vanessa bucked her body back against him as hard as she ever had. Her pink pussy lips spread tightly over his black cock; the sight was amazing in how a girl with such a tight, high-class pussy could envelope a man of his size. He paid her no heed and thrust harder and harder inside of her, disregarding the tremendous stretching her pussy had to be taking.

Her perfectly formed ass, much like a curved heart, was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. It moved deliciously- she thrust it back, while he thrust forward, combining to make an awesome impact on every penetration, giving her body more of what it wanted than it could take. Vanessa's love hole was stretched to its maximum around him- his cock was doing its job in delivering a pounding to her pussy.

Meanwhile, thoughts raced through Vanessa's pretty head, which was crushed against the car seat.

How can I be doing this? I can't be his girl, I can't be. This is just harmless makeup sex- Nick and I will get back together again. Maybe. Why can't I make my mind?

All the while the limo rocked back and forth because of their gyrations. The expensive leather labored underneath them, adding noise to the slapping of their bodies. His hairy black balls slammed against her smooth thighs as he pistoned inside her; her attempts at fucking his cock had slowed considerably- Vanessa gasped for air.

"Baby girl, how you feeling?"

"You know I'm sore, Dwayne. It hurts how hard we do it," she said in a somewhat girly voice. The voice returned within her head…

He keeps calling me baby girl. It's all so wrong, like I'm supposed to be with him or something. We just fuck, not like we're making love at all. God Vanessa!

Night Train could see the flicker of uncertainty pass across her beautiful face, and he began to wonder about her as well. A girl like her would only fuck a guy like him in extreme circumstances- certainly his men had done a job in making his seduction of her possible. Still, it took something more- a need inside her perhaps, to be used and thrown away by him that turned her on so much. With the repeated poundings of her pussy, he had little doubt her now cute pussy would be stretched to obscene levels.

He suspected she had been fawned over by guys her whole life- they had offered so much to her and complimented her to the point of boredom. Night Train on the other hand, was something of an enigma to her. He remembered how she had displayed a polite interest in him as they had met. He had complimented her profusely then, and it did not excite her in the least. The thought that she would be gasping naked at the end of his dick was not only unlikely, but it was raw, the one feeling she had yet to feel in her life. He was giving her plenty of raw emotions, and he intended to go further.

Dwayne smiled evilly, his toothy grin dotting his face. With a slight twitch, his cock slipped from her well-fucked confines, drawing a whimper from the girl. His tool glimmered in her juices- the thickness obscured by veins and ridges that only moments before had been deep inside her innocent, pink hole.

"Ugh, Dwayne, I need you inside me," she moaned. Her braided head did not even move- it was obvious to him she expected his cock to be nestled back inside her some way or another. He chose another way.

He moved his hands to her meaty ass and slid her ass checks apart, exposing her slit once more as well as her tiny asshole. Her bronzed, perfect skin felt so amazing in his hands- and her ass had such peachiness to it that his urge to fuck her grew powerfully.

Dwayne adjusted his huge glistening tool to rest above her pussy. She gasped as she realized what his intent was. At that moment, he began to push forward into her ass.

"What the fuck! Oh God, Dwayneeee!"

Vanessa's tiny hole was being invaded by him- in fact it was the first time her cute ass had been fucked. A few of her previous boyfriends had thrust their tongues in and out of her in an innocent way, but none had dare thought to do as he was doing. His monstrous black cock stretched her slowly, until his head slipped deep inside her. It made a plopping noise as he did.

"You're tearing me apart! Ow, ow, ow, so deep!" She screamed.

The sensation on his cock was simply unreal. As amazingly tight as her pussy was, her ass was even tighter. He could feel her muscles clamp down on him as she moaned- the trembling of her body surged up into his own body.

Dwayne was stuck deep inside her; he couldn't thrust forward or backward. Her back buckled as fatigue hit her limp body, making her rear push up to a better angle for him. He tried to move inside her and did- her widely stretched ass tried to wink shut while he pulled out slightly.

She closed her eyes tightly. The feeling of him moving in her ass was so painful and foreign that she truly did not know how to react. His thickness had stretched her ass to an impossible level- Vanessa knew her defilement was reaching new levels.

What the fuck happened to me? I need to get a hold of myself- but my body needs this- this sick shit. Nick-

At that moment he bucked as hard as he could back into her, and her winking anus was once again stuffed to capacity. The girl wailed as she was forced to submit once more to Night Train.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck- baby what are you doing to me?"

"You need this, you little slut," he gritted. He wrapped his long fingers on her shining curved ass, kneading the flesh and watching it bounce back to shape. Her whole body was lurching forward violently- from the point of her unholy contact with him all the way to her gorgeous face pressed so crassly into the seat.

Dwayne pushed into her at a frantic pace. Her rear passage was not afforded a chance to recover in between his thrusts- Vanessa's hole merely took the punishment it was taking and offered no further resistance.

Vanessa wailed in intense pain and pleasure as her body was violated. It brought out the animal in Dwayne- this girl was something else!

"This hurts, baby! Ow!"

He gradually slowed his assault on her body until he lay unmoving in her bowels. His black cock plugged her rear solidly still- the perfect ass before him bore the brunt of the most savage fucking it had ever taken. Slight bruises and sweat covered her behind.

Dwayne slipped out of her as quickly as he had entered. He left behind her abused holes, both stretched significantly by his doing. It was still a sexy sight- her asshole winked at him as it tried unsuccessfully to close. A little fluid dribbled out of her well-fucked ass. He had fucked her to the point of nearly ruining her, but he knew that would not be the case. A girl like her could take such a pounding, and was beginning to need it.

"Come here, girl. Give daddy a kiss," he said.

She feebly rolled her body towards him, drawing her legs together once more. Vanessa leaned her face forward- Night Train joined her in a touching embrace. His right hand gingerly traced her chin, while his left touched her bare shoulder.

His tongue entered her mouth as their lips met. The feeling was pure heaven for Dwayne- the stunner sucked his tongue deeper and deeper into her mouth, all the while giving him complete access to her tits, which he now fondled affectionately.

"Mmmmm," she moaned into his mouth.

Her lips aggressively sucked on his- the cherry color of her mouth made a startling contrast to his thick, darker lips. Vanessa's sweet skin was so perfect, her beauty so startling, that the image of their coupling was unnatural.

As unnatural as it was, Night Train had achieved the seemingly impossible- and his goal in the first place. She was completely into him. Well, he did see the occasional look of doubt on her face, but as long as she believed Nick was at fault, she would be his.

Vanessa's sultry eyes peered deeply into his own, trying to understand him and why he wanted her so badly. She moved her head away slowly.

"I care for you," she began, "But I hope you'll understand I need to talk to Nick first- he was my boyfriend."

"Girl, what have we been doing? You'll be singing the same old song with him," he said.

"I understand you have feelings about that, but listen, I don't fuck around with guys randomly, okay? I need time, and if you respect me, you'll give me that."

Dwayne moved his hands behind her head, even as she was talking. He drew her head down to his engorged erection, which still dominated the space in between them. All too soon her lips wrapped around his length for the first time.

The skin of Vanessa's alluring face bulged as his thickness violated her mouth in a way she had never experienced. He slid his fingers along her delicate braid, making sure to feel the intricate weaving of her hair. Her silken strands felt like angel's hair in his hands.

Her innocence was so sexy, and part of why having his cock deep in her mouth was so naughty. Vanessa's eyes remained glued on his as she slipped her tongue all over his pussy destroying tool. A layer of her spit covered him- it was nine inches from the tip of his cock, signifying only two inches remained to be stuffed in her mouth.

"Sweetie, you learned to suck some dick. Let me guess, it was either the pageant or MTV?"

She moaned her approval- he really didn't care where she learned how to give a blowjob. It just surprised him how sensual her eyes were while doing it.

Dwayne's eyes rolled into the back of his head. The feeling of her wet, hot mouth slurping on his dick was as powerful a feeling he had ever had. Her teeth gently scraped his thick ridges and veins, drawing a surge of electricity through his body. His thighs momentarily buckled, and although he righted himself, his balls began to stir.

12