In the Night Train's Eye Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa consumed the last two inches of him and pressed her nose deep in his pubic bush. His sweaty hair clung to her face, which looked like an over pumped ball- there was so much cock inside her. Her tongue continually slithered on him, and he could feel the constricting depths of her throat, so tight and milking.

"Ahh, ahh holy shit, girl! That's it! Ahh shit!"

Torrents of his cum squirted from his cock, coating every inch of her lush mouth and sliding down her throat. He buckled his hips weakly and saw a purple blob in his vision as the feeling overwhelmed him.

Slowly, his vision came back to him, and what a sight greeted him. Vanessa finally slid her head off of his cock, which wiped more even more cum on her chin. Her face looked tired and well-fucked- certainly the strings of cum around her mouth hanging and sticking to her tits were partly to blame. She stuck out her tongue playfully. It was coated in his cum.

Vanessa swirled her pigtail along her face, making her look like an innocent schoolgirl, before swallowing the load of cum noisily. She giggled slightly.

"It's good for the skin, right?" She said, wiping the globs of sperm into her already flawless, bronzed skin. Her breasts heaved as she did, and his eyes fell on her purple nipples. His cum was splattered on them as well, dripping off her feminine buds, making her the hottest mess he had ever seen.

***

"Isabel, we're going to find a way out. It starts here- you have got to trust me! Dwayne trusts me a bit, so we need to act the part. What you have to do is stay the course, don't try running away again," Nars said intently.

The girl before him was worlds away from the brash, cocky model he had originally met. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she looked away, at anything but him.

"That is so easy to say. I thought I'd come over here and fuck you and get out of this mess. Now I can't even do that," she said. A tiny sob escaped her throat.

"Sometimes I feel my looks are a curse! Mi papa told me to be careful," she said, "and I feel so lost sometimes."

Isabel bowed her head and began to sob in earnest now. Her breasts billowed softly, and her well toned arms clutched her knees, bringing them up to her body. He could not deny the sexual power she had, but foremost he saw a crying girl in need of help. Nars put an arm around her bare shoulders, slightly pulling her body closer to his. He smiled when she cradled her pretty face in the nook of his shoulder.

Her sultry scent again reminded him of the situation- he had an Argentinean supermodel almost in his lap. She moved even closer, molding her tight curves to his body. Her hair spilled over his shoulders as she bent up and looked him dead in the eye. Once more, the fiery lust he had seen in her earlier seemed to emerge.

"You find me attractive, yes?" She said, this time with more of an edge.

"Uh- sure, Isabel. What are you getting at?" He asked, confused.

"You say that pig trusts you. Wouldn't it help him if he could trust me, hon? If he thought," she continued, "that I was really into you, that gives us an excuse to see each other, making a plan out. Plus, I can't stay home alone anymore, it's horrible!"

"I really don't know. That would be messing with his valuable property," he said to her angry look, "Sorry, I know! He has this new girl anyways. The worst that happens is he tells us to cut it out."

Isabel's face flashed a cute smile at his reply. He again noticed her stunning beauty, and just how close the girl was to being on top of him. Their skin moved against each others in a hypnotic rhythm as he hugged her, bringing her slinky curves right against him. The lace of her underwear and bra rubbed his body- Nars was getting ready to explode.

She blew into his ear ever so slightly, making his neck hairs stand up on end and sending fuel to his swelling bulge. His hand dropped down her back until it rested firmly on her lace covered ass. She pushed her ass back playfully, making her amazing ass even more round, which also thrust her proud breasts against his chest. The plush cleavage was pushed hard against him, and her mounds conformed to his body as they did.

Isabel kissed his neck slightly, using her perfect plump lips to suck gently at first, then harder. She moaned into him, giving him the thrill of feeling her sexual essence flow through him.

"Nars, do you want me to be your fake girlfriend?" She said lazily, still slurping on his neck.

"Yes…" he said with his eyes closed.

"And do you want to protect me, and help me get out of this shit?" She said sexily, drawing out the last word. She flipped her lush hair wildly so that it whipped his face, covering him with her scent and blacking out his vision. It had to be a dream!

"Yes, of course."

"Do you want to put that hand into my panties? We are," she whispered into his ear, "a couple now are we not? Is that not what couples do?"

His fingers wormed through the layers of nylon and lace to finally touch her ass in its most natural form. He pushed her blue panties down until they lay below her rear, allowing him to stare at her ass in all its glory. It was the shape of two perfect orbs joined together in a manner no woman had ever been constructed. The curves were downright evil in their powers of seduction- men could go crazy lusting after such a woman. But here she was, slowly seducing him, begging for him to use her.

Along the crease of her smooth buns was a small tan line, surely from years of modeling thongs and other sexy underwear. It was only a tad paler than the rest of her tanned, nubile body, but it sent more blood to his growing gristly member.

He kneaded the flesh in his hands, pulling her cheeks apart and mashing them back together again. It was an altogether amazing feeling to be groping such a filly, he thought.

His fingers palmed the round mounds, struggling to grip them both, before squeezing and testing their plumpness. They both passed and as expected snapped back into their perfect form upon his release.

"Isabel, you are so sexy. The guys down south must go crazy over you!" He said.

"Mmmm, they do. Let's stop the talking, already, Nars. Put it inside me."

He blinked quickly in disbelief. This girl had been crying moments earlier, and now she wanted to have sex with him? In his mind, it clearly did not add up. Throughout their whole relationship to this point, they had been prickly and at best cordial, making her request all the more unusual.

"I- I think we should wait on sex, okay? You're upset, and we need to keep our minds straight," he said reluctantly.

"If we get attached, how can we help each other? You know Dwayne would use that against us as well as anybody. I'm sorry, sweetie."

The supermodel still sat in his lap facing him; only he wasn't looking at her. Over her shoulder and in the doorway stood two figures, one tall and muscled, the other short with an odd haircut. They emerged from the darkness quietly, creepily, until they stared no more than ten feet away. Isabel read his growing eyes carefully and wrapped her smooth arms around his neck. She buried her cute head in his chest and made a small whimper.

"Well fuck Nars! All you had to do was sit on your ass for a few days, and you couldn't even do that? And now you're fucking the boss' girl- that takes some serious balls!" Rod said in delight. The small man stroked his dirty rattail as he stared at the gorgeous girl in Nars' lap. His dirty fingernails slowly clicked together and landed on his belt, hidden by a grubby shirt.

He flipped his shirt up, much as he did to Nick Lachey, exposing a rusty pistol hidden in his belt. Rod's smile was radiant as he did it; Phillip could only offer an annoyed scowl.

"Put that pistol away, you idiot. Nars didn't do shit wrong. In fact, it looks like he's done a lot right. You wouldn't mind if we cut in?"

Phillip used his thick arms to grab the girl's slender waist and bring her to her feet. She recoiled at his touch, so much so that her body shuddered, bringing her tight ass directly in contact with his crotch. Her smooth garter clad legs followed suit as he pulled her even closer. He stared at her perfect ass, which was still exposed due to her panties being pulled down. The way her skin seemed to conform beautifully to her every move, to every sleek arch and curve of her body was endlessly sexy to the two henchmen, who fully intended to make her moan.

Phillip unzipped his pants quickly, bringing out his huge piece of meat. It was as thick at its tip as it was at its base, but the throttling, purple head gave it an evil appearance in contrast to her heavenly cheeks. Her silken skin, so fresh and tight, squeezed against his body- and his cock entered her from behind.

Isabel's smooth pussy lips split widely around his dick as he eased forward. Her tight pussy gripped his shaft stubbornly, making each small thrust into her an adventure unto itself. The purple headed monster fought against her pink folds, moving faster and deeper with every movement, and the girl struggled to get off him. Her writhing hips, however, only made their dance more sensual and spurned him on harder.

"That's it baby, you remember now! This is how you wanted earlier, hard and in charge, you tight slut!"

Nars and Rod watched on in silence at the two mating before them. The scene was so wrong that words couldn't do it justice. The stunning filly was doubled over now, with her hands nearly touching the floor, as the huge man ground deeper and deeper into her fresh cunt. Her hair hung wildly around her face, obscuring her beauty and refocusing the attention of her exposed, shining ass. With each savage thrust, her flesh wobbled for a second and snapped back into place- she was being used for her body, and for now her looks were a curse.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, you pig! Please stop!"

Phillip pulled out of her just a suddenly, his angry tool glistening from their juices. It bobbed in the air steadily as he grabbed the girl once more. He took a seat in a dusty recliner across the room, still maintaining a grip on the girl's arm.

"What are you doing? Ahh!" She wailed.

He twisted his face into an alligator smile while looking at her distraught face. It was amazing to finally have his way with the girl who had aroused him so much the day before. He knew as he had fingered her cunt that she was very tight, and by feeling her ass he knew it to be perfect as well. The one part of her body he had not explored was her breasts.

The expensive lace bra clung to them faithfully in spite of her situation- the slinky, sweaty mounds of flesh bounced ever so slightly with her every move. They looked downright delicious; he had to suck them dry. Using his left hand, he carefully pushed down the lavish bra, which left her bullet-like nipples peaking over the top. Their darkening color left no doubt in his mind that she was getting aroused, yet she continued to protest.

"Nars, please do something! Anything, droga!"

Rod gave the photographer an amused look: they both knew they were not going to intervene in this instance. Nars could only sit and watch Phillip force the girl to submit.

The large man began milking the girl's tender buds, sucking and slurping noisily as his lips enveloped her breasts. He whipped his tongue lazily around her nipples. Slowly a layer of his saliva covered her normally flawless cleavage- her skin reflected his face as he repeatedly dove to her nipples and sucked on them like a hungry baby.

He then placed his face between her lush breasts and frantically swung his head side to side. Her chest wobbled obscenely under his assault, and her nipples practically touched either one of his ears. His dirty hair smeared against her nubile body- the long strands stuck to her flesh, all the while his face was hidden amongst her body. Her supermodel breasts, which had earned her so much money, were being debased by an overgrown henchman with no concept of her value. Phillip's long tongue snaked out of his mouth, licking every inch of her delicious cleavage.

"Damn Phillip! Who knew you liked whole milk? Let's get this going already!" Rod laughed.

Phillip reluctantly withdrew his face from her body. Left in its wake was a mess of spit, red skin, and two seemingly very aroused nipples. They jiggled slightly with her heaving chest. The sight fueled his lust- defiling such a sweet girl was wrong in every sense of the word, but doing it seemed equally right.

He stood up. Once more the large man's body dwarfed hers. Only this time he began stroking his cock rapidly. The grisly tool surged in his hand, growing larger and larger with each thick pound of his fist, making her eyes grow wide as she watched the scene. The mushroom shaped head shone evilly in the room's low lighting, allowing the girl plenty of time to realize what was coming. She tried to back her head away from him, but he slid a hand behind her pretty head, effectively keeping her in place. It afforded her an excellent view to see his cock up close, to see what only moments before had been buried deep inside her cunt, and what had bulged against her the previous night. It was tan in appearance, but the distinguishing characteristic was the veins that ran along its length. They knotted in bundles here and there and easily provided all the blood his angry erection needed.

His rough hands mauled his piece of meat, stroking the swollen head until it looked ready to explode. The purple end stopped; he hesitated and let loose. A light whisper escaped his lips.

"I love you…"

Streams of hot cum sprayed all over her gorgeous face, covering her feminine beauty in a wash of pure evil. It dripped down her long eyelashes onto her nose, then onto her full, pristine lips. Not an inch of her face escaped the corrupting bathing he had given her- the white layers coated her face like several layers of paint, each affirming his dominance over her. Droplets oozed down her breasts in an equally degrading way- her swollen nipples finally were covered in a white puddle. Only it wasn't milk.

***

Later that night, a solitary beep sounded from Vanessa's cell phone. The light from the phone briefly illuminated the covers on her bed, only there was no one around to notice. Her usually neat room was littered with expensive dresses and high heels- many thousands of dollars were invested in the outfits. There were halter dresses, strapless dresses, sequined minis, and a good many bare-backed, hip-hugging dresses that only a girl like Vanessa Minnillo could fill out. Strewn across the floor were skimpy thong panties- lace, silk, and certainly of the highest quality. It was a rush of unkempt youth- she had been to a number of parties and events the last week.

Atop her lavish sheets, the phone beeped once more. It fell silent for several minutes until a persistent ringing came from it. Seven loud rings came and went. Still, no one picked it up- and a message appeared upon its dully lit screen.

---------------------------------------

Nick (Mobile)

May 19, 2009 9:37:23 PM

You have to come see me. They tricked you, baby. Please call me!

--------------------------------------

The phone and its message remained unseen and unheard by the one person it was meant for. And Night Train intended it that way.

12