In the Nude by Lady Grey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,115 Followers

They spent a little more time on the sofa touching each other intimately. Then Alex got to his feet. He reached down and took Marcia's hand and pulled her up into his arms. She stood there in just her brief panties as they kissed. When at last they broke away, he slowly led her towards the bedroom. At this point, Marcia stood with her back to the audience, and she watched as Alex slid down between the sheets. There were movements under the sheets, and his hand appeared clutching on to his discarded boxers which he dropped on the floor.

Marcia then hooked her fingers in her panties and slowly slid them down over her hips and down her legs, bending slightly as she did so. I don't know if it were my imagination, but I was sure that I could see a flash of her pussy exposed between her thighs before she straightened up. Then completely naked, she walked over and slid into the bed beside Alex. Before the scene ended, it did not need any explanation to see what the two of them were doing under the covers. Marcia was on her back and Alex was clearly lying between her legs. I knew that Marcia was completely naked, but was Alex wearing anything? If not, I could only imagine that Marcia would be clearly feeling his cock rubbing against her pussy. I was more than a little relieved when at last the lights faded.

By the time we got onto the stage, the two of them were gone. I had made it my job to collect up the discarded clothes, and as I picked her discarded panties up from the floor, I could not help but notice just how damp they were. I placed all the clothes in a bag and then helped the rest of the crew set up for the final act.

The final scene takes place the following morning. Marcia and Steven are discussing their marital problems over breakfast. He is dressed in a shirt and tie ready for work and Amanda is wearing a pale blue house coat. I knew from the script that she is naked under it. The thought of it has already begun to excite me.

The couple argue about their marriage, and then in a huff, Steven leaves saying that he is late for work and they will carry have to carry the discussion on when he returns that evening.

Marcia starts to clear away the breakfast things, carrying the pots and placing them in the dishwasher. Off stage, a door bell rings. Marcia looks puzzled, but goes to answer it. We hear words spoken off stage to whoever is at the door; then she returns on stage accompanied by Alex.

She makes him a coffee and they chat about their affair. He is standing and she is sitting on a tall stool at the breakfast bar. She tells him that she is ready to leave Steven. He puts his arms around her and they kiss. He draws away from her and looks at her, a smile on his face. He reaches out and pulls on the belt of her housecoat. It comes easily undone and the housecoat falls open. She is naked under it.

Everyone in the place can see she is naked. In the last bedroom scene, the lights were kept low, slightly obscuring her body, but now it is daylight and the room brightly lit. Alex eases the housecoat off her shoulders, and it falls away from her body and drapes the stool. You could have head a pin drop.

Every pair of eyes in the theater is looking at Amanda's beautiful naked body: her firm rosy tipped breasts, the nipples prominent again, her slightly rounded stomach, and her long shapely legs. Alex takes her hand and assists her down from the stool. He holds her at arms length, looking at her body. Now she is standing; the small neatly trimmed area of pubic hair is visible and the shaded cleft of her pussy lips disappears between her thighs.

"Fucking hell, how can you let your wife do this?" I turned to see Jim, one of my stage crew, standing beside me. "If my wife had a body like that, I would not let her out of the house."

I smiled, and looked back at the action on the stage. The couple were again in each others arms. Then Alex led her to the sofa and they fell on it together, his hands all over her. I was hot and sweaty just watching them. Suddenly, the kitchen door opened and Steven walked in. On the sofa, Marcia and Alex looked shocked. Marcia jumped up and reached for her discarded house coat, but Steven grabbed for it and pulled it out of her reach. The two men started arguing with Marcia still completely naked, her hands unsuccessfully trying the hide her nakedness, looking on.

At last Steven tossed her house coat to her. "Cover yourself up, you whore!" he shouts.

Marcia grabbed for the coat and quickly pulled it on. "Now go and pack your things and get out of my house." Marcia left the stage sobbing, and the two men continued their argument through to the end of the scene.

The curtain call was done amid wild applause. Amanda was now wearing her wrap again, but I guess she was still naked under it. After that, the cast sat around on stage while the director went through some points. Then I got the stage crew to set up for the first act tomorrow, the first night, while the actors got ready, and then we all met up in the bar.

Amanda seemed to be more than a little excited. Everyone came over and congratulated her and said she was a very brave girl to do the play. But they thought it went very well, and was sure to be a big hit when it opened tomorrow.

When we at last got away, she put her arms around my neck. When we got into the car, she kissed me. "What did you think, my darling? Did it excite you to see me naked in front of everyone?"

I held her tightly. "You were unbelievable," I said. "I never thought you would be so open about it."

She laughed. "It was a little scary at first in act one when I got into bed with Rodger, but I just couldn't wait for the second act."

I hugged her tightly and we kissed again.

"Now you know what I want, don't you?" I looked at her. "I want you to take me home as fast as you can, then take me to bed and make love to me."

I smiled. "That's not a problem," I said, starting the car and setting off with a squeal of tires.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,115 Followers
12