In the Office

Story Info
She needed a job.
1.7k words
4.09
41.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgirltina
tgirltina
9 Followers

by tgirltina with thanks to jeanx2storm for her Edit_______ ©

I really needed a job, I had been training hard in all areas of office work, but I was far too slow for anyone to want to employ me. I was feeling down. Then a good friend of mine introduced me to Bob; he ran a small printing company about a mile from my flat. We got on well; he said he liked the look of me and to come to his office on Monday morning at 9am. Yes, I thought, I finally have a chance at my dream job. Then he ruined the dream completely when he asked me to wear a very short dress. With that I got up and left but not before he slapped my bottom hard. I was so mad that I called him a pervert so loud the whole pub must have heard me.

By the time I got home, all I wanted to do was go to bed and forget about everything. The last thing I needed by then was my friend Jane knocking at my door, wanting to know how I got on with Bob, her so called friend. I thought she would understand being another female, but she amazed me saying how great his company was and how lucky I was to get a chance to work there. She then left, calling me an ungrateful cow, so to bed I went, staying there all day Saturday as well, not even answering the phone.

Waking up on Sunday, I felt horny as hell, I just couldn't stop thinking of Bob spanking me, and the more I thought about it the more wet I became. Ok I did have a very short dress on, and I didn't like to wear it as it didn't cover my entire bum which made me very self-conscious Also, why should I let this man get his own way - as I thought about him more, I found myself pushing my fingers in my knickers and slowly bringing myself to the hottest orgasm I have had in a very long time. I was so wet it amazed even me; so, it was that and Jane saying she would not speak to me again if I didn't go to the interview that I found myself waiting outside Bob's office that Monday morning.

I waited for about 20 minutes before his secretary showed me into his office, he looked me over for what seemed like an age, then told me to turn round and bend over right there in front of him.

Well I just stood there, and then he said "if you want to work here Lucy you will have to learn to do as you're told straight away without waiting, do you understand?"

"Yes Bob." I said and turned around and bent over as far as I could, knowing that he could see all of my bottom only covered by my black knickers.

"Very nice Lucy that's much better, but call me 'sir' from now on. I can see we will get on just fine and I am going to love spanking that lovely bum of yours."

"Yes sir." I said. Now I was feeling very horny and also wanting to tell him what to do with his job, but horny won - spanking seemed to make me so wet and he knew what he was doing.

"Ok," he said "now take your dress, bra and knickers off I want to see you naked and while you are here you will just wear that dress nothing else do you understand me?"

To say I was shocked was an understatement. All I could say was not even any shoes? "Not even any shoes, Sir, Sorry not even any shoes, sir?"

"Yes," he said "you must have bare feet at all times here, you can only wear the dress unless of course I want that off too. Now let's not waste any more of our time. Get undressed now and every morning when you get here you will come straight in here, get undressed and give all your clothes to me except your dress then at home time you can come back in here and get dressed again, Now get on with it before Mrs Fisher comes in to show you to your desk."

I was in a daze as I pulled my dress over my head and laid it on Bob's desk not one of us speaking, he just stared at me. I reached behind my back undid my bra and slowly pulled the straps down my arms then the bra was off, I put it on his desk with my dress. Its funny but I felt relieved to get it off; I was so proud to show this strange man who I only just knew my tits, and he couldn't get enough of them by the looks of him. Gosh was I horny! I could never remember being so horny my knickers were wet through; it's a good job I was taking them off next.

Then I suddenly thought that when they are off, he will know how wet I am too, but I am not sitting in soaked knickers all day so down they came. I bent right over to step out of them knowing that while facing him, my tits were hanging down making them look bigger than they really are. When I did finally stand up straight, I looked right in to his eyes and I placed the saturated knickers on his desk. Words were not needed, the sheer look of lust in his eyes told the whole story.

That moment there was a knock at the door. Bob quickly put all my things in the bottom drawer of his desk and told me to put my dress back on, which I did. Then just before he told Mrs Fisher to come in he said that tonight I was to shave ALL my pubic hair off.

"I only have a small strip," I said, "Sir, I like it like that."

"ALL off," he said, "I will check tomorrow." Then before I could say any more he called to Mrs Fisher to come in.

I was shown to a desk in a big office and given some work to type up, which I did as fast as I could. At lunchtime I was shown to the canteen and introduced to the staff by Mandy, the girl on the next desk to mine. Everyone was friendly but the odd thing was no-one said anything about my bare feet or the fact that you could easily see my bare bum and the fact I was not wearing a bra. Were they all told before I started? Were there others undressed like me here? I did not notice anyone undressed like me and I did look I can tell you.

That night I had a bath and shaved all my pubic hair off. As I was shaving, I kept thinking why? Why am I doing this for this man. There are other jobs out there where I can keep a bit of my dignity. I must quit. I will tell Bob in the morning. He's not going to get away with treating me like this.

I went to bed but couldn't sleep as I kept thinking of what happened that day and in no time at all I was ramming my vibrator as hard as I could up my sopping wet pussy and thinking of Bob and what he makes me do. But I must like being treated like this or else I wouldn't do it and everyone there is so nice to me. I haven't worked anywhere before where so many people were so nice and they put up with my slow typing too. So the next morning I was in Bob's office naked facing him with all my clothes on his desk again.

"That's better, much better don't you think? It's a lot cleaner and tidier. You don't want to hide a lovely pussy like yours do you?"

All I could say was, "No Sir."

"Now that you've got yourself cleaned up, you can get yourself over my knee for a spanking."

So I did; over I went completely naked, bum up in the air. I even opened my legs wide when he told me. I was as surprised as he was that I didn't object, but that was the power of the man and the affect he had on me. I have never given in like this before to anyone; it's just not like me. I haven't ever met a man who made me as randy as he does. He gave me 5 hard slaps, which I took well. Then he rubbed my pussy and I went wild; I was breathing so hard my lungs were hurting, I was crying and begging to come, and then he stopped and gave me 5 very hard slaps until I called out.

My bum was so hot it must have had marks on it by now. But not as hot as my pussy; it's a wonder no one heard me or did they? I didn't know, all I did know by then is I needed sex. But he told me get my dress on and go to work- that is after I gave him a blow job which he told me how he wanted done. I had to keep his dick in my mouth all the time till he came and I had to swallow every drop and lick him clean afterwards and I was to do that every day I worked there, even if we were interrupted. I must not waste a drop. Well I have been there for two years now so I have drunk a lot of his sperm I can tell you, in fact when I have a day off I have to eat more or I feel so hungry. I don't know why as I have a great diet, but I did read somewhere that if you have a lot of sperm most days, as I do, your body gets used to it and needs it. I know mine does and I'm fortunate that most days my hunger is satisfied.

tgirltina
tgirltina
9 Followers