In The Office Ch. 03

Story Info
Adrian hooks up with black colleague.
2.4k words
4.38
27.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rieper400
Rieper400
10 Followers

The eighth floor of Emertech is usually populated by roughly 60 employees. Out of them, about 40 are women, 30 of which are unattached. Janey Samson used to be one of them. Six weeks earlier she had a one-night stand with her workaholic colleague Adrian Greene. This later evolved into a fuck buddy relationship which ended when she started dating someone seriously. There were no hard feelings between the two and they remained friends. Oddly, Adrian worked less for a day before the one-nighter, worked more efficiently the following six weeks and had now gone back to square one. Another one of the unattached women was Sophia. She was African-American, had waist-long black hair, was in her late 20s and had been watching Adrian for the past week. He being watched by his colleagues was not uncommon, but it was usually with the same fascination one watches an anthill with. Sophia watched him the same way Janey had before she and he had sex. Finally, Sophia walked up to Adrian right before lunch hour fully began.

"You're Adrian, right?"

"Yes," Adrain answered skeptically, "I am. Can I help you?"

"Do you know Janey Samson? Heard you've spent time together lately?"

"We know each other, yes."

"How?"

"Ask her, not me."

"Why can't you tell?"

"Ask her," Adrian repeated somewhat annoyed. "Not me. You might be able to catch her before she leaves."

Sophia left quickly and was able to catch up with Janey in the lobby and have lunch with her at a nearby coffee shop. After a lot of small talk, she revealed the reason for the meeting.

"You talked about a guy you were seeing, like, a week ago."

"Yes, I did."

"The guy who was, quote, 'fucking fantastic in bed', unquote."

"What about him?"

"He's not the guy you're seeing now, Jason, or whatever his name is?"

"I've only been seeing him for a few weeks."

"Then who was 'Mr Fucking Fantastic'?"

"Why do you care?"

"It was Adrian Greene, wasn't it?"

Janey suddenly looked shocked and whispered:

"What? How do you know?"

"Until two months ago, he warded off people like a rabid watchdog. All of a sudden, you two have lunches together and talk during office hours. He even stops typing when you come close to his desk. A lifetime of therapy doesn't make changes like that."

Janey sighed.

"We had casual sex regularly for a few weeks, but broke it off when I met Jason."

"No sparks between you and Adrian?"

"We had a slight crush for each other, but no. We planned it to be temporary and we're both fine. We needed it."

"If he was so good, how come neither of you have told anyone?"

"He was uncomfortable with that kind of attention, but I couldn't keep something like that secret. I didn't use his name, but you figured it out. Guess someone else will as well in a short time. Why do you want to know anyway?"

"I was kinda hoping I could borrow him for one night."

"'Borrow' him? He's not a car or a library book."

"I know, but is he available?"

"As far as I know, yes."

"Are you fine with it?"

"He and I are not dating. He's a grown man, capable of making his own decisions. If you want to sleep with him, talk with him, not me."

"I was hoping you could ask. He listens to you."

Janey considered for a moment.

"Sure, I'll ask him."

Eventually, a meeting was arranged at Sophia's apartment on the week's Friday. Adrian had been doubtful, but was reassured by Janey. He was nervous when he arrived. Sophia had lit a number of candles, unplugged the phone and turned off the electric lights.

"Hi," she said when she opened the door and saw him in his coat with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey."

She let him in and took off his coat.

"You look scared. I expected you to be used to this by now."

"With Janey, yes."

"What, never dated someone of color before?"

"That's not what I meant. And no, I haven't."

"Don't worry about it," Sophia said and moved towards him. "It's the same."

She made a kiss which Adrian eventually kissed back to. She then started unbuttoning her blouse.

"You can still back out," she said, "but then you would miss..."

She quickly let her blouse fall to the floor, leaving her whole upper body topless.

"These..."

With little hesitation Adrian started kissing her again, stroking her waist and back.

"Oh, come on," she said, grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. He started squeezing them gently. "You like?"

"Oh, yes," he replied eagerly. They were a bit larger and softer than Janey's. Sophia smiled, led him to the bed and started undressing him. When she reached his underwear she gasped.

"Oh, holy..."

His cock had already become huge and rock-hard and stood right up inside the fabric. Sophia knelt before him, pulled down his underwear and grinned when she saw his massive member.

"I'm gonna love this," she said as she jerked him with awe.

"We both are," Adrian uttered.

Sophia pulled back his foreskin, exposing the head completely and placed it on her tongue. Adrian moved it back and forward gently as she felt his sweet taste.

"You like it," he asked. Sophia nodded as far as she could before getting up and playfully pushing him onto the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight."

"Not if I fuck you first."

Sophia smiled and removed her jeans. All she wore after that was her black lingerie panties. She crawled up to Adrian and kissed him while rubbing her huge tits against his chest and her pussy against the shaft of his cock.

"I want to lick your pussy," Adrian whispered.

"Really," Sophia teased him. "You want to feel if black pussy is different from your usual style?"

"Is there any difference?"

"Find out."

She got up and out of the bed, bent over, her ass right in front of Adrian, and slowly removed her panties, sliding them down her ass cheeks and legs to the floor. Completely naked, she sat down on Adrian's face.

"Help yourself," she said. She felt Adrian's tongue exploring every available area of her clit and savoring its wonderful taste.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, squeezing her tits and her eyes focused on the ceiling as waves of pleasure rippled through her body. She wasn't used to being licked like that. Usually, it was just to warm up, but when she started moaning louder and having more overwhelming orgasmic spasms she actually feared she would come too quickly.

"Stop," she said.

"Something wrong?"

"No, it's fucking great! Where did you learn to lick pussy like that?"

"Not a clue."

Sophia stood up on the bead and moved down to Adrian's legs, squatting down gently and started sucking his cock with glee.

"Mouthfuck me," she told him. "Fuck my mouth like you would fuck my pussy."

"Get up."

Sophia got down on all fours on the bed, facing Adrian who was standing on the floor. She breathed deeply.

"Now," she said before opening her mouth widely, "stick it in!"

Adrian approached her, Sophia's sight of his cock coming closer turning her on more and more. Finally, he stuck it into her mouth. At first, she sucked it normally, just moving her lips across his shaft and cockhead.

"I said, fuck it," she then said aggressively, "fuck my mouth hard."

With some hesitation, Adrian grabbed the back of her head and shoved his stick into her mouth, causing her to yelp with pleasure. He held her head firmly, thrusting his cock in and out, all the way down to her throat, causing her to make a few gagging sounds. Her eyes were wide-open, staring at Adrian. He could see in her eyes that she still was intimidated by the size of his dick, but at the same time loved every time she felt it deep inside her. Finally, she gave him a light pat on his thigh to signal that she'd had enough. Adrian pulled his cock out. It was covered with saliva and precum. Sophia knelt and panted heavily, enjoying breathing with her mouth.

"That felt so good."

"Are you sure, you sounded like you were choking?"

"It felt wonderful. Your cock is so huge, I can't wait to feel this inside my pussy."

She started rubbing her clit, no longer able to bear with her horniness.

"I want you to fuck hard," she pleaded. "I want to feel your massive cock inside me, stretching out my clit."

She started rubbing harder and faster and spoke louder, losing control of herself.

"I want your fucking dick so badly..."

Adrian could tell she was about to come against her will and grabbed her hand.

"Thank you," she said and embraced him, giving him a long tongue kiss. "I can't take much more," she almost begged, "I want to feel you inside my pussy."

"How?"

"From behind, on all fours."

"Do you want me to come inside you?"

"No," Sophia replied, "I want you to come on my back."

"Your back?"

"I want to feel your hot cum running on my body."

She moved closer and put his dick in her mouth to give her pussy a break. She sucked more eagerly than ever, feeling every vein on it. She asked:

"Think you can do that," and licked the shaft slowly.

"Bend over," Adrian commanded her.

Grinning, Sophia eagerly turned around, her pussy dripping wet. Adrian placed the tip of his cock at it, causing her to yelp with excitement. He made a gentle thrust, pulled it out and pushed it in deeper, her pussy stretching out more and more.

"Fuck, that feels good," she exclaimed. "Push it in as far as you can."

Adrian pulled his dick out, almost all the way and then pushed it in again slowly, all the way until his balls touched her labia, causing her to scream out with pleasure. He fucked her deep and fast as she whimpered lustfully with every thrust.

"I want it in my ass, too," she managed to say between the moans, causing Adrian to slow down.

"I've only got one cock, you know."

"Check my top dresser drawer."

Adrian pulled out of her pussy, causing thick and wet juices to come pouring out of her as she panted, and checked the drawer. Inside it was a black, medium-size butt plug with four vibration settings, a larger black silicone dildo and a bottle of lube.

"The vibrator," Sophia pleaded. "Lube my ass up and put it in."

Adrian obliged, poured some lube into his hand and moved his index finger in a circular movement around her sphincter before pushing two fingers in, lubricating her inside, and applying the rest of the lube on the butt plug. He placed the tip of it at her tight anus, causing her to make a small yelp.

"Careful," she told him.

He slid it in gently, starting with small thrusts, moving it further and further in. Sophia struggled to contain her pleasure, breathing deeply and clenching her fists around the blanket.

"You okay," Adrian asked.

"Yes. Push it all the way in and set it to three."

Adrian made one final push. It went in all the way until the blunt edge prevented it from going deeper, causing Sophia to gasp. She looked as though she was about to scream. Adrian stuck his cock into her pussy again. It slid in easily since she already was wet and her pussy stretched out.

"I feel like I'm gonna explode," Sophia whimpered. "I want to come, please."

Adrian started thrusting slowly to allow her to get used to having two cocks inside her. He then turned on the vibrator and set it on three. They both moaned loudly.

"Oh, God," they said almost simultaneously.

Adrian could also feel some of the vibrations, his cock being deep inside her. He kept on fucking her as she moaned louder and louder, until she finally shouted:

"I'm gonna come."

"Still want me to come on your back?"

"Fuck, yes. Pull out of me when I come, jerk off and come on me."

Adrian started thrusting faster and Sophia felt pure pleasure throughout her body mixed with the pleasant pain coming from her asshole.

"I'm coming," she whimpered.

When Adrian felt her pussy muscles retract, he pulled out as she screamed with pleasure, the orgasm rippling through her body. Adrian jerked off and squirted his massive, hot load on her dark skin. The sensation apparently prolonged her orgasm, because she drew another quick breath and screamed again until she had no air left in her lunges. She then collapsed on the bed, the vibrator still going, and actually rubbed the semen on her back in with her hands until her skin glistened with it. Adrian turned the vibrator down gradually before pulling it out gently. Sophia just lay on the bed, having passed out from the orgasm.

The following Monday, Sophia spoke to Adrian before she went out for lunch. Despite her forwardness three days earlier, she was now nervous.

"Thank you," she said.

"Was it good for you?"

"It was completely amazing, but not just that."

"Then what?"

"You came on my back and I rubbed it in," she whispered even though nobody else was present, "and when I woke up the next day, I had been tucked in and my back was clean."

"Yeah, you passed out, so I cleaned your skin with a wet towel. Sorry if it felt strange."

"No, it was a nice gesture."

She smiled sweetly.

"Would you have wanted me to stay the night?"

"I'm not sure, but still, I had a wonderful time. Did you?"

"Yes, very."

"Good."

She kissed him on the forehead.

"Thanks for not telling anyone, by the way."

"Thought it would be awkward for you."

"Is it okay if I tell about you?"

Adrian panicked for a moment before settling down.

"You may, but please don't call me by name."

"Why not?"

"I don't want that kind of attention."

Sophia laughed.

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, nothing. It's just that someone with your skills would be expected to brag about it."

She smiled again and said a bit flirtatiously:

"You're gonna go far, you know."

"If you need me, you know where to find me."

Rieper400
Rieper400
10 Followers