In the Office on Friday Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer on her way back home.
1.1k words
3.52
26.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers

After her work was done Jennifer took the tram home to her boy-friend. She couldn´t find an explanation for the sound she had heard. Jenny was tired after a long working day. It would take her at least 45 minutes to get home. She and her darling had a small flat right at the other side of town. After a few minutes she fell asleep in her seat. She was the only passenger. Of course her thoughts were circling around her surprising office visitor and what he had done to her. She still could not understand how she could have liked this dominant way of a stranger.

Suddenly she woke up as she felt a hand at her top. Jennifer was staring with her eyes wide opened into the face of a black guy, maybe 20 years old, who tore her top apart from the collar to the belly with a wide grin. Was there a reason she did not wear a bra today? Anyway, her gorgeous tits were there right in front of him.

Like paralyzed Jennifer was staring at these rough hands that were covering her breasts, grabbing them moaning.

He opened his lips, letting his perfectly white teeth show und licked with his tongue over the incisors. His strong arms were grabbing Jennifer and pulled her out of her seat in a standing position. Everything around Jennifer was turning. His embrace pressed her breast at his muscular arms. Irritated Jennifer noticed the tingling between her legs as she felt the erection under his trousers. Her fatigue was blown away immediately.

Again he was licking his lips. Jennifer thought he must have been able to smell her excitement. And already she felt his hand crawling under her skirt. Slowly, step by step his fingers were crawling upwards. "Can this all be true?" Jennifer thought. "What the hell is happening today?" Looking for help she turned around but there was nobody in the cab. They were alone. Soon he had reached her panties. He would not ... here inside the tram where other people could get in at any time...? Very gentle he caressed her. Her heart was beating faster and faster. Suddenly Jennifer realized that the black guy opened his trousers with the other hand. He took her hand, led it to his slim belly und further downstairs. He didn´t wear any underwear. Her fingers embraced his hard black cock.

She felt his hard-on throbbing while she was holding it firmly. "Lick it!" His intonation seemed to tolerate no contradiction. Jennifer was stroking his hard-on quite skillfully. The black guy was moaning under the treatment of her hand and her tongue. Jennifer's own arousal was also rising. She was pressing the piston in her hand so hard that Jamal winced. He grabbed her long dark hair and pulled her head back. "Do that again and you´ll get a new hole in your body, bitch!" He was screaming almost hysterically before he pressed her head between his legs again. Before Jennifer realized what was happening she opened up her lips obediently and took his dick deep into her mouth.

Jennifer was concentrating completely at the piston between her lips, licking and sucking it. His big hands were holding her head tightly pressing it on his prick. Jennifer could hear the young black guy moaning heavily while he was pushing his dick really deep into her throat. Finally a heavy moaning was reaching her ears and Jennifer's throat got flooded with his testicles´ cream. It was much too much for her to swallow it all. Because of that Jennifer opened up her lips slightly so his cum was running out of her mouth drawing threads from her chin. He was still moaning pressing her mouth against his ongoing sperm shooter. Jennifer still had not realized that the train had stopped at a station and the doors were opening.

Thunderstruck Jenny was looking in direction of the opening doors. The young man who had just entered the train and somewhat stunned was staring into her sperm smudged face was no stranger. Robert was a sports buddy of her boy-friend and had already flirted with Jenny at some of the sports parties more or less obviously. "Jennifer? What... Did he force you to do that?" "No need to, hahaha..." Said it, buttoned his trousers and disappeared out of the train.

"Did he force you?" Robert repeated his question. "Actually... well, he just went for my clothes without asking for permission, you..." Jennifer tried to stammer a dodging explanation. "So you liked that, being used by some guy in public!" Robert laughed. "And I thought you would be faithful to little Peter, to our little dreamer. But you are just another little bitch spreading your legs for anybody." Jennifer felt how even meeting Robert got out of control while the train started moving again. Why isn´t she able just to tell him to shut up? That this black guy has forced her to do this and she just didn´t have a choice? "So you liked that, to be his little hooker and let him fuck your face. You liked that, didn´t you?" Robert's voice sounded sharp just like he wouldn´t accept a wrong answer. Why didn´t she opposed against Robert? Why did the way he was talking to her even turned her on? Jennifer felt the wetness between her thighs. Robert's eyes were flashing at her with greed and she was still squatting in front of him as if she had turned to stone. Her nipples got contracted as hard as possible. And because of her torn apart blouse her arousal was shown to Robert clearly. Nevertheless Jennifer tried to lie about it. "I didn´t like it!" "Don´t lie to me, bitch! You're getting horny again just thinking about it! Just take a look at your nipples! And I bet your cunt is already running out while we only talk about it!" Saying this Robert was moving in Jennifer's direction. „Stay where you are!" Jennifer was screaming at him. „Just show me that you are not wet." Robert's intonation seemed to be threatening. Now he almost had reached Jennifer and she was staring at him. Before Jennifer had a chance to react Robert's hand was under her skirt and at her wet hole. Jennifer moaned, partly by shock, partly by horniness.

Licking her juices from his finger Robert told her: "One more station and we are already at my flat. You are coming with me. We need to wash the sperm out of your face before you can get back to Peter. And you better get you tits covered also."

Now Jennifer had to decide. It was quite obvious what would happen if she follows him into his flat. But is there really a choice? Could she just go home to her boy-friend the way she was looking now. Would he believe her?

Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers