In The Park.

Story Info
An innocent date turns into much more.
871 words
3.88
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s dark, it's silent. They're in a quiet area, no-one around, especially not late at night, like it is now.

They've been out, to the movies, a nice normal romantic kind of date, and, neither of them wanting to go home, an impulsive decision was made... the park.

They're walking round the oval, holding hands, talking... Looking at the moon and the stars. She breaks away, starts spinning in circles, enjoying the freedom and the sheer craziness of the situation.

He laughs, watches, but doesn’t join in. Eventually she collapses on the grass, her world spinning. He sits down next to her; she wriggles around, and uses his lap for a pillow.

He's stroking her hair, they're talking about sex. They’re both virgins, and find sex an exceedingly curious topic to discuss. Seems so very taboo...

He leans forward to kiss her. She responds, wrapping her arms up and around his neck, pulling him forward. He moves her gently so he can lie down on the soft grass next to her.

Still kissing, tongues intertwined, he's stroking her stomach with one hand, her hands are clenched in his hair as their kisses become more and more lust-filled, she's moaning into his mouth.

The kiss is broken; they pull away, gasping for breath, looking into each others eyes. She nods, imperceptibly, and he leans forward and kisses her again, a gentle, soft kiss this time. Moving slowly down her neck, her collar bone, and down till he reaches the collar of her shirt, he slowly pulls the zipper down, revealing her breasts, covered in only a flimsy satin bra. Kissing the top of each round white breast, he reaches behind and unclasps the bra.

She reaches her arms out and he pulls it off over each one, slowly, dragging out the anticipation.

She's feeling new sensations now, as she watches him, watches what he is doing to her, as she thinks about what he is going to do next.

He gently bites on one nipple, pulling the other with his free hand, she gasps in shock, unaware that such an action could produce such a feeling.

He sits up again, and removes his own shirt. She runs her hands down his body, feeling the smooth skin on his chest, running them further and further down, to his crotch, to unexplored territory. She can see his hardness through his pants, a growing bulge; she is excited and confused, unsure about what she wants and what she is going to do.

He leans down and undoes the top button on her ass-hugging jeans, then pulls down the zipper.

She lifts her ass and her thighs up off the ground, allowing him to pull them down her legs, revealing her panties, pink, how innocent. And how ironic.

He reaches one hand down, and gently rubs her mound via her underwear, causing her to moan and shiver.

She is trying to undo his belt, he pulls away and stops her, he undoes it himself, then his button and zipper, pulling his pants off for her, and his boxers, she can see him now, and to her he is everything.

He pulls her pink panties down and off, and lowers himself on top of her, she can feel his hardness at the very edge of her self, and then he starts pushing in, just a little bit at first, then he pulls out, and then in again. His cock is sliding further and further into her pussy every time, she is moaning at the new and oh-so-exciting feelings within her.

This thrust, he is all the way in, and her eyes widen in shock, and the pain, as she is broken, she lets out a little scream, he leans forward and kisses her.

"It’s alright, it’s alright. Hush. I'm sorry. I’m sorry. It’s alright, I swear."

"I know ... I know. I’m fine. Please, keep going...”

He thrusts back in, then out again, and now she is moving with him, they have a rhythm going, up and down, and up and down, faster and faster, he's beginning to sweat and pant, and she is moaning and bucking under him, feeling his cock inside her, they've moving together, they know what should happen, she is tingling, from her stomach, down her legs, she is using one hand to pull at her own nipples, without even realizing she is doing it, she's tossing her head.

He can feel himself, his cock, throbbing, and pulsating, with the need for release, he can feel her pussy is getting wetter and wetter and he know she is about to cum as well, her first orgasm, and his, together, and they’re moving faster and faster, moaning and gasping and panting, his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy faster and faster and harder and then all of a sudden, it’s like an explosion inside her, and she lets out a gasp of pure pleasure as he cums inside her.

He can feel her vagina muscles tightening around him, setting him off, and he is inside her, and he is cumming.

He leans forward, kissing her on the lips, as he pulls his softening cock out of her aching pussy.

"Thank you."