In The Park

Story Info
Couple play hard while being watched.
3k words
3.72
39.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week for both of us. We decided that we needed to do something to relax and get outside. The weather was wonderful when we woke on Saturday. After a little discussion, we decided to take a short day hike and have lunch out on the trail. We packed some sandwiches, fruit and cheese. A few raspberry seltzers were thrown in as well. I slipped a blanket into my backpack without you knowing about it.

As we drove to the trailhead, the conversation was light and playful. As we set off, I noticed that we were one of two cars that were there. "Cool," I thought, we won't have to deal with a lot of people.

As we were hiking in, the occupants of the other car were coming out. It was another young couple that was holding hands. We shared pleasantries and went in opposite directions. After hiking for some time, we found a little side trail. I talked you into heading up it for a while, not knowing were it led. After a mile, we were pleasantly surprised to find a small field that seemed to collect the sun. I looked around and it was completely surrounded by trees. I said I would like to take a break and you agreed. Slipping the blanket out that I was carrying, you smiled to me as I laid it on the ground.

I was hot and sweaty from the hike so I decided to take my shirt off for a while. The air was warm and the sun on my chest and back felt wonderful. We both laid down on the blanket and soaked up the sun.

The sun and fresh air was having an effect on me. Or was it having you next to me? Whatever the reason, I was getting turned on. I sat up on my elbows and looked around again. This site amazed me. It was a great place. Feeling naturalistic, I stood and took my shorts and boxers off. You looked up as I pulled my boxers down. You saw my winkie from the side. You started to comment but looked into my eyes and just smiled. I suggested that this would be the perfect time for you to try this. You were hesitant so I dropped the subject. After some time and looking at me in the sun you decided you would try it. After a nice little strip show that totally turned me on and had me throbbing hard, you laid down next to me.

During your little strip tease, you kept looking at my hard dick. Every so often, you would stick your tongue out showing me your tongue ring and then make a sexy licking motion with your tongue. Each time you did that, my hardness would jump and pulsate like your tongue actually was touching it. I loved the feeling. I wanted to touch myself, to stroke the length but I just lay there.

When you laid down next to me, you placed your hand on my dick. I thought I was going to explode immediately. We turned our heads toward each other at the same moment and kissed deeply. Our tongues were battling each other and soft moans were escaping our mouths. You continued to stroke me.

You broke the kiss and started kissing down my body. I told you wanted to go first but you told me sssshhhhh. The sssssshhhh was blowing hot air on my nipples. Then you took my right one in your mouth and sucked and bit it. You could feel the effect that had on me with your other hand. I became even harder and was oozing continuously. You looked up at me with this lovely smile and look in your eyes. You removed your hand from me making sure you collected as much of my cream as possible. Still looking in my eyes, you started to seductively lick it off your hand and fingers. I let out a loud moan. You placed some on my left nipple and licked it off it with long strokes.

I told you that I could not stand this anymore and I reached for myself. You told me not to touch myself. I was going crazy with the need to cum. You told me in due time and pinned my hand. You continued to play and lick my nipples while looking at how hard I was. I was leaving a puddle on my stomach from all the juices I was producing. You would swipe it up with your fingers and place it on my nipples and then lick it off. It was an agonizing wonderful experience. I wanted to cum so bad and all I needed was you to touch me. I pleaded for you to touch me. Please, pllleeeeeaaaaasssssssseeee, I hissed, touch me. I nneeeddd to cum so bad.

You looked into my eyes again with a wonderful, evil smile. I started to plead again and before I could finish please, you slid down my body and in the same motion took me into your mouth.

AAAAGGGGHHHH...

I screamed. I could feel your tongue ring sliding up and down my shaft. You knew where to touch me, and yet, where not to touch me. This was wonderful. Finally, you pulled your mouth up to the end, swirled your tongue around the head and squeezed my balls. You also did something that completely set me off, you ran your finger across my anus. That was it. I was shooting into your sucking mouth and your hand played with my balls and anus. I kept humping into your mouth for what seemed like an eternity. After I was finished and really sensitive, you continued to lick up all the spilled cum. When you touch the head, it and I would jump due to the sensitivity.

To your and my amazement, I did not soften.

I quickly pulled you up to me so that I could kiss you. I had you laying on top of me while we french kissed. I could taste myself in your mouth as our tongues were going crazy. Since I was still hard, I kept flexing my hips so the head of my dick would touch your pussy.

We were both breathless from kissing so long. I quickly rolled you over onto your back with me ontop. The motion caused me to enter you slightly, with just the head being gripped by your lips. We both moaned and I fought off the urge to slowly push all the way inside. You moaned and hissed for me.

I returned your devilish smile and said, "in due time my love." I slowly pulled out of you and when I was free, the head slipped up your lips and hit your clit. This caused you to jerk your hips up searching for it again. But I had already slid slightly down your body.

I started to kiss you on your mouth again. Our tongues battling each other. I broke the kiss and starting working down your neck. My tongue would trail out of my mouth and was leaving little wet marks up and down your neck. I finally moved to the nape of your neck on the left side. As soon as I kissed your spot, your neck stretched out and turned to the right giving me complete access. I lingered for a long time kissing and licking this spot as soft moans escaped your throat.

I slowly worked my way down to your chest. Your breathing was deep and long so your breasts would rise and fall with each breath. I licked my way down the outside of your left breast and licked all over the underside. I moved to the right one. I licked all over but stayed away from the nipple, teasing you. After I completely licked both breasts, I took them into my hands and pushed them together. Once the nipples were close to each other, I leaned up, gave you a quick kiss on the mouth and then took both of your nipples into my mouth at the same time. I sucked them into my mouth and flicked my tongue sideways across them. I then lightly bit them between my teeth and pulled them even longer.

I love to suck your nipples so I stayed there a long time. You were moaning louder now and your hips were gyrating in the air. Even though we were outside, I could smell how hot and wet you were. To repay the fun that you gave me, I started to lavish only one nipple at a time. With my free hand, I put it on the inside of your knee and moved it up towards your pussy. I stopped when I found the wet area of your inner thigh. You were drenched, which brought a smile to my face. I collected your wetness on my hand and smeared it all over your other breast with my mouth quickly following. I repeated this on the left breast again. At this point, you were pleading with me.

"Oh please David, please touch me. I am so turned on. I need to cum. PLLEEEAAASSSSEEE, touch my clit. I want you inside me. FUCK ME NOW!"

I knew it was time for me to provide you with your release. But I lingered on your left breast a while longer since it seemed to be the more sensitive one. Every time I licked your nipple, your hips would hump up in the air. When I bit the nipple, your hips would freeze and little tremors would rock through you.

"FUCK ME NOW! I need you inside me."

"PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE" you hissed, I cannot take this anymore. With that, you started to reach for your clit with your own hand. I grabbed it before you reached your clit and said, "no, wait."

I pinned your hand under your butt and then slid down between your legs. You spread your legs really wide for me and pulled them up to your chest. I was presented with the most beautiful sight that I had ever seen in my life. The sun was shining and reflecting off your extremely wet pussy and your legs glistened with the wetness that was deposited there. I took a few moments to enjoy how lovely you were.

I started at your toes. I sucked each toe individually into my mouth and then took all of them into my mouth. I then started to work up your legs. I spent a lot of time cleaning up the wetness on the inner thighs. This gave me an opportunity to get your nectar plus it was continuing to drive you crazy. Your vagina was opening and closing with each pulse and juices were running down your butt. Noticing that, I could not lose those juices so I rolled your hips back.

You thought I was finally going to touch your pussy and clit. Instead, I took my tongue I licked from the far reaches of your butt up towards your pussy. But when I was in between your anus and vagina, I would stop and start at the back again. I did this three times.

Finally, I could not hold back anymore. I had two options to bring you off at this point. I decided that I would go with the vaginal orgasm first and then bring you off by your clit. I took two fingers on my right hand and slowly inserted them into you. They slid completely inside of you. I then turned my palm up and pulled my fingertips back towards the palm but not taking them from inside you. I was searching for your g-spot. When I extended my fingers back, I would bump into your cervix, which was pulsating. You sucked in your breath when I did that and your hips jerked violently. I did that three more times, in a cum hither motion and on the third time, you had a powerful orgasm. You were humping my fingers as I quickened my motions inside you. On the extending stroke, I made sure that I rubbed your cervix even more which prolonged your orgasm. After you started to calm down from your third orgasm, I pulled my fingers out, licked them off completely and then placed my mouth on you.

I started to suck and lick up all the juices and then I started to lick your clit which was really engorged and sensitive. As soon as I touched your clit, you had another series of orgasms, one more powerful then the previous. After the fourth or fifth one, I pulled my face away to let you relax and catch your breath.

As I was moving up to lay next to you, I noticed some movement in the tree line. I looked closer and there was another couple watching us. Actually, the guy was eating his woman and she just started to have her own orgasms. I swear she started the moment that we made eye contact across the distance.

I whispered in your ear that there was someone else in the woods and to look but don't say anything. You looked across and saw the couple. The woman was still in the throes of her orgasm when you looked. You rolled on your side and placed my still hard dick between your legs as we laid spoon fashion.

After placing my hardness between your legs, I could feel your pussy trying to suck me inside. We continued to watch the other couple standing in the trees. The man continued to lick and suck on his girl friend's pussy and ass. The sight of them turned both of us even more.

I could not stand being so close to you and not being inside. I shifted a little bit. Sensing what my intentions were, you reached down and grasped me and guided me inside you. As I slowly slid inside, we both gasped and moaned at the wonderful sensation. Once I was completely inside, we just laid there.

The other couple at that point regained their composure and realized that they were caught like we had been by them. We were both still looking in their direction. For some reason though, they seemed to become embarrassed and quickly left. You and I started to laugh.

"Oh my God," I gasped.

When you laughed, your pussy squeezed tightly around me and made a push and suck motion. It was like it was trying to suck me off. You were completely intrigued and laughed even harder this time.

I was in complete heaven. You were so hot, warm and tight. You fit me like a glove. I swear I could even feel your cervix rubbing the tip of my head. I was so turned on.

I told you that I could probably cum this way and you said that it turned you on as well. You could feel me deep inside and the position had me rubbing something inside you when you laughed that caused you to want to cum as well.

I reached over and started to play with your clit. I told you to laugh some more and told you some funny things.

"Roses are red, violets are blue. When I am inside you, all I can say is WOOHOO!"

Between you laughing, your pussy contracting around me and the thought of being watched, I was so close to cumming. I told you this and why I was so turned on. When I mentioned being caught before and watched, your pussy contracted really hard.

"Does that turn you on too?" I asked.

You said it did and when we were watching the other woman in the throes of her orgasm, you actually had a mini-orgasm yourself.

That did it for me. I told you I was going to cum and I really played with your clit. I wanted the two of us to go off together.

I pushed myself inside you a little further. I hit your cervix and pinched your clit. That set you off and I was right there with you. We both exploded at the same time. All we did was shake and wiggle but never losing our deep embrace. We moved as a team.

After we both relaxed from our orgasm, we just laid there. This time, I started to go soft and after a few moments, I slipped out of you with a plop. The head remained just at your entrance and I could feel our juices seeping out of you.

I leaned over and kissed your neck and then you turned and our mouths met.

Our kiss just gradually broke and we moved onto our backs. We were enjoying the glow that we produced in each other and the sun on our skin.

After 10 minutes, you whispered in my ear that you think that we should probably get going. The first couple enjoyed our show and provided us with one but the next group may not be so kind. I agreed and mentioned that we were starting to get a little red as well.

We both stood up, stretched and slowly put our clothes on. I picked up the blanket, noticing the spot that our fun left and stuffed it into my backpack.

We started walking down the trail and met up with a new young couple on the way out. Still feeling a little mischievous, I mentioned the clearing that was up on the left and suggested they check it out if they wanted to take a break. The smiled and thank us as we continued on in opposite directions.

Back at the car, I turned you around to me, kissed you deeply and said thank you for the most wonderful experience in my life so far.

You kissed me back and said I am the one to thank you.

At the same time, we both said that was just the beginning though.

We both laughed and my dick stirred remembering how wonderful it felt to be inside you when you laughed.

We drove out of the park.