In The Park

Story Info
A naughty walk in an English park.
5.9k words
4.2
44.4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the park

I was Roger's girlfriend for a while now and knowing my inner secrets and desires I was his play toy as well. I was on a visit in England to stay with him for a while and as by then we played some kinky games and scenarios I was not too astonished that I found a big carton, nicely decorated and wrapped as a gift on the bed, as I returned from my morning shower, I opened it and found a set of clothing and a letter from Roger, asking me to dress up in these and meet him later that day at the bus stop, where he will pick me up with his car. I unfolded the packages and looked at what was supposed to wear. The underwear was the sheerest black, almost transparent briefs, a matching black bra which, as I could see, would have great difficulty in containing my breasts. These scanty garments were complemented by a black suspender belt and white patterned nylon stockings. For outerwear he had selected a very short, wide swinging skirt in black and yellow tartan and white see-through blouse that buttoned at the front. Added were a pair of 12 cm hi -heel stilettos to finish that outfit. I put on these clothing and seeing myself in the mirror I found I that looked quite sluttish, so I put on a "matching" makeup. I was wearing different kind of clothing for our games, but when going out I normally preferred a more stylish, though as well revealing dress. But I did what Roger told me to do and went out in time to be at the bus stop.

Though it was just a short distance I received a lot of attention as I walked along the road, grins and greedy looks from some men whom passed by and a few not that friendly remarks from a group of elderly women, who queued at the bus stop. But am somehow used to it and in fact, it amused and aroused me more than it embarrassed me, as I quite a bit exhibitionistic. I was indeed a sight, the short skirt exposed my thighs within inches of my crotch and the sheer blouse did little to hide my ample breasts bulging out of the skimpy bra. The dark shadow of my nipples was clearly visible through the sheer material of the blouse and bra. But I did not have to wait long, as Roger's car came round the corner and I stepped inside, whereby my skirt lifted up to show the straps of the garter belt and the whole length of my thighs. I asked Roger where we are going to, but he kept quiet.

We drove on for quite a while and finally reached another town. Roger steered the car to a parking lot close to a large park. He opened the door for me and said in that low but somehow steel like voice he sometimes uses to command me:

"I want you to follow me and do exactly whatever I tell you to do!"

I nodded, wondering what he had planned. I trust him and whatever will come, I was willing to face it for to please him, but nevertheless there was a strange feeling in my stomach. We entered the park through those big wrought iron portal and followed the path. The area was quite lonely, but at this time of day most people were still working and the kids still in school. The path meandered through the park along areas of green lawn, rhododendron hedges and small groups of
trees. In the distance I observed a bench with an old gentleman sitting on it, enjoying the nice sun. I remembered that we passed by a home for the retired not too far away from the parks entrance on our way, and obviously they were the ones that frequented the quiet and remote park the most.

The old man looked at us as we came closer obviously not too old to not be interested in the sight I gave. Roger stopped at the bench and greeted the man, chatting a bit about the weather than introduced me. The man was small and when he reached out his hand to greet me I had to bend forward a bit, The chap had an astonishing firm grip and he squeezed my hand. I was a bit amused and embarrassed to notice that his eyes were focussed on my tits.

"Nice view, heh?"

I heard Roger say and the man still holding my hand, grinned and nodded.

"Think that veteran earns a bit more, Amanda,"

Roger continued and without a further word he reached round and opened two more buttons of that blouse. The man let go my hand and when I straightened up my blouse opened half way to my waist exposing even more of that lacy bra covering my full breasts. Roger took my hand and we went on, leaving the man behind.

I did not dare to button up again but walked beside Roger, the blouse wide open displaying my tits tightly compressed in the skimpy uplifting bra. Round the next corner we entered a small open place, with some chairs and tables covered by three quarters with a high hedge. Here too some pensioners were sitting, a group of three gentleman playing cards. They forgot their game as we approached, staring at me.

" Quite a nice warm afternoon today, boys,"

I heard Roger say,

" care for a nice cold beer?"

The heads of the men swung round to him, the chance of a free drink seemed to be even more interesting than the sight I gave. Roger dropped the backpack he was carrying to the ground and told me to open it and hand out a can of beer to each guy. I had to bend far to bend forward even further down from the hips exposing more and more of my thighs as the short skirt rose upwards until it rested just below my buttocks. All could see the bottom swell of my ass framed by the straps of the suspender belt. I felt Rogers hand on my back, so I had to stay in that forward bent position when I turned around to hand out a beer can to each of the men giving them a good view down my cleavage.

"Cheers!"

they saluted Roger who opened a beer for himself as well.

"Now chaps, anything else that you want?

he asked.

"Yea, govnor,"

answered one of them. a plump bald figure,

"would love to see that chick without that blouse!"

Maybe he was just joking, but Roger turned to me and said:

"Amanda, you heard what that gentleman asked you to do?"

I stared at him in disbelief, he could not mean that, but a look into his face and eyes taught me better. He grabbed me by the arm and span me round to face the audience.

"Do it. Do it NOW."

He released my arm and I stood there deflated. Hesitantly I raised my arms and began to undo the remaining buttons on the blouse. Slowly the blouse opened wider exposing more of my uplifted tits until it was fully undone. I looked at Roger again but receiving no sign of stopping, I shrugged the garment off my shoulders and it fell to the ground. For a moment I stood there in front of the group, my breasts only half concealed by the skimpy bra.

"you're happy now, boys?"

asked Roger again holding my arms to prevent me from lifting and crossing them before my bosom. The second guy rose up, getting bolder and said gazing longingly at my thrusting tits as they bulged over the skimpy bra pulled tightly across them.

"Jesus, just look at those tits, and hey, I think she's beginning to enjoy it."

I looked down and sure enough my nipples had begun to stiffen and were pushing out the thin material of the bra. The guy looked at Roger and said

"do you mind if I touch?"

"Go ahead,"

was the short answer and my protest was stopped even before I could utter it, as Roger said, "remember what u promised"

"God he's right, that nipple is pushing its way right out and looks as though it could burst through the material any minute, and in front of all of us - what a slut,"

the third man now made a remark

"You hear that Amanda, they say you're behaving like a slut. Perhaps we should see if they are right. Granddad, why don't you get that tit out so that we can all see if she is getting turned on by all this attention."

The guy smiled happily

"Oh that sound like an excellent idea. You don't mind do you, Amanda."

"Of course she doesn't" Roger said

"pull her tit out and let us all have a look at it."

"Yes George, do it," his comrades cheered.

George was looking directly into my eyes as he slowly eased his hand into my bra cup. I struggled as I felt his hand delving deeper around my tit, but Roger held onto me firmly and forced me to submit to his probing fingers. They reached down and grasped her swollen nipple and everyone watched as he began to pull my tit up by the nipple out of the bra cup. Suddenly the nipple in his fingers popped out over the cup and was displayed for all to view. He continued to pull her tit upwards until the full swell of my breast was clear of the cup.

I stood there, motionless, embarrassed not that much because I let that old guy pull out my tit, but by the clearly visible fact that this aroused me. My nipple stood hard and erect, raised up in a somewhat obscene looking angle. It must be a strange sight as I stood there with one tit enclosed in the bra whilst the other lay fully exposed, sticking out from my chest with the nipple fully erect from the caresses and the tweaking George had administered.

"We have to move on,"

said Roger, lifting up the backpack and my blouse and taking me by the hand, giving me no chance to rearrange my clothing. I think he wants me to walk beside him this way, clad in that too short swinging skirt and that deranged bra with one tit dangling free. The eyes of the three gamblers followed us s we went on through the park.

We went on through the park area on this sunny afternoon and passed by another set of benches, where some old ladies, clad in black were sitting. They watched us coming closer, and could see their eyes filled with disgust. As we were just opposite of them, one, a bony, sour faced person with a pot hat, hissed in a sharp voice:

"Hey mister, if you just have to walk your whore out in our park, let her at least look a bit more decent!"

You stopped and we both turned to face the speaker. In a mild, almost friendly tone, Roger addressed her and said:

" True madam, and I apologize, Do you think it's better this way?"

With these words he let go my hand, raised his up my back and unhooked the flimsy bra. Then he grabbed it at the front and pulled it off my body. Too shocked for a second the old lady could not find an answer, as Roger made a courteous bow and took my hand again to walk away. I smiled inside and loved him for that answer, would have given her the same, if I had to speak. I did not mind that I am now stripped down to my waist and in a sudden impulse I let my free hand glide down to raise up the hem of that skirt a bit more, so my ass cheeks and that tiny string pants were visible to those old sods. A short sharp pain reminded me of my role, as Roger spanked my ass with a fast slap and I let the skirt fall back to its place again. But as I looked at him I saw by the smile in this face that he liked the way I acted and answered to those words.

On we went and finally reached another portal, set into wall of high bushes. The park went on after that portal and I wondered why it was placed there, but it was open and Roger lead me through it without hesitating for a moment. Maybe in former times this park was separated into several areas or the land was then belonging to different owners before it became public ground I thought, and this portal is just a remnant of those old days. We followed the sand path and I likes the sight of nice arrays of flowers on the fields. Another high hedge showed up in the distance and I could she the white top of a kind of pavilion above the bushes. We headed that way and after another turn we entered a patch of green which led to an old wooden open pavilion.

An very old man was sitting there and to me he seemed to look like a character of a long time gone. He wore a black, fine striped suit, a vest, a brilliant white shirt and a tie. His black shoes very shining and I saw the golden chain of a pocket watch attached to his vest. His right hand was resting upon a wooden stick with a silver handle. On the table beside him stood a tea set, and from the distance it looked like silver and the cup of fine china. Seeing us he rose a thin hand and invited us to come closer. No line in his face moved or showed any astonishment on the sight that I was giving.

" A nice looking young company you have there, sir,"

he addressed Roger,

" mind if you step closer, my eyes are getting weak and I would be delighted to invite you to have some tea with me and allow me a better look at that beauty."

His voice was soft, cultivated but I heard a slight undertone that reminded me of the way Roger was sometimes talking to me and I shivered.

" I thank you for your kind invitation, sir,"

I heard Roger answer and with his hand on my back we stepped closer till I stood just a yard away from that man.

"And I assure you it will me a pleasure for me and Amanda here, whom I may now introduce to you."

" Fine, fine,"

said the man, his eyes focussed on me,

"would you please help yourself with some tea and scones, sir? I fear my butler is late, I sent him off to pick up my friends and as times are hard he has to act as my chauffeur as well."

I felt a bit uneasy, as the eyes of that gentleman wandered over my half exposed body, but somehow aroused as well, which was obvious, as my nipples were still hard and erect and I was feeling a dampness between my legs since that incident with the three card players. Roger poured himself a cup of tea and leaned beside the table, while the man's eye was following every line and curve of my body. It was silence except a bird singing in a tree and into that silence fell the words

" Please, take off your skirt, my dear!"

Again uttered by the gentleman in his cultivated voice, but it was more a command than a plea anyway. I was confused, hesitated and looked at Roger. The man seemed to be angry by my delay, he firmly tapped his stick on the ground. Roger just said

"Amanda"

and I obeyed, unzipping the skirt at the back and let it fall down, now only in my shoes, nylons , garter belt and pants. My dampness has stained them a bit and it was a tell-tale of my arousal.

"See, see."

The old man muttered.

"the young lady seems to like to show off. She seems to like it very much indeed. Fine, fine. But I hate stained things, so please take it off!"

I was in a kind of trance now and without any hesitation I hook my thumbs into the rim of my pants, bent forward, pulled it down to my ankles and stepped out of it.

"Nice boobs, that young lady has,"

I heard the man say again,

"especially in this position. Please stay a while that way!"

I retained my bent over position, my dangling breasts close to the knees of that sitting man.

"Say. lady, think you don't mind me touching that delicious flesh, don't you?"

I did not know what made me answer immediately

"No, sir!"

but I did and soon felt the thin, soft hand fondling my breast. The touch was tender, caring as he caressed the sides, let a finger circle round the aureoles and finally touched my nipples, gently twisting and pulling a bit at them.

"Fine, fine,"

I heard him say again,

"would you now please turn and show me that nice arse of yours. But stay bent,please!"

Again I obeyed without hesitation, somehow turned on more than I would tell, but in turning stepping a bit back from the man again. He did not seem to mind though and I knew he now had not only a look at my buttocks but of my glistening cunt as well. A moment later I felt something cold, metallic touch the inner side of my thigh, and I knew it was that man's walking stick with the silver handle. I observed it closer, when I stood directly in front of him and knew the handle was formed like a dog's or wolf's head with a long snout. The stick went up higher and I felt the handle's end just touching my slit. I hardly managed to suppress a moan, but breathed harder, which made my boobs move a bit more.

I felt that stick turning the wolf head handle moving along my labia, opening them, teasing.

" That young lady of yours seems to be a real slut, sir,"

I heard the man address Roger as well,

" very sensitive to a touch and with no shame. She gets aroused by just showing her body and the touch of my stick. Very remarkable. Is she cumming easily?"

" She is, sir,"

I heard Roger answer.

"if allowed to come on her own will!"

"Is she? How interesting, do you think she can cum now within 3 minutes if I allow her to play with my stick, sir?"

"Yes, I am sure of it!"

"Like to wager on it, let's say 100 guineas?"

" Why not, sir"

I was shocked to hear that conversation between the man and Roger. What are they talking about and why am I not protesting? They want to bet on the time I need to get myself to cum? Here? In front of that guy? I did that sometimes to please Roger, when he asked me to do that, but that was in the house and just between the two of us. But this? Never! But if I deny that, why does the idea arouse me? Feel my nipples turn painfully hard, my labia swelling and my mouth dry? And funny, that old man still uses the expression of a very old currency, last time I saw that was in an expensive ladies clothing shop in London.

In between the bet has been settles obviously and the man said, pulling out his pocket watch:

"Please turn around now , dear, take that stick and start - now!"

Somehow I still could not believe what I am doing here, but I am doing it, facing my lover and that old man. I grabbed the stick a bit below the handle and started to rub that silver head along my slit. The metal get wet from my juices, but its still cold as it touches the tip of my clit. I spread my legs wider and reach down with my free hand to open my pussy lips a bit more. A sharp command stopped me

"No use of hands, dear, that's against the rules!"

I obey and grab that stick with both hands now, trying to make that wolf head end of the handle enter me. It glides in easily, wet as I am and I go on fucking myself on it. I gyrate my hips, moan, my tits dance and my mouth is half open, while I lick my lips with my tongue. I move my hands faster, spearing me onto that handle and feel the waves of orgasm rolling in, slowly but unstoppable. It's a somehow hot and obscene sight, the garter belt is like a frame, focussing the eye to my wet cunt, lips spread by that silver handle and the wolf's snout working in and out my cunt as I go on masturbating. I utter useless sounds, start to sweat am almost there ...

...there is a fine soft melody to be heard and the man's voice saying:

"Sorry, sir, but time is up!"

then a metallic sound, as he closes his clock. Its followed by a scream, its me as I cum, hard juices flowing, wetting me. My legs get weak and I am about to go down on my knees but manage to keep my stance.

"Very nice, little slut,"

I hear the man say,

" but not in time. I fear you lost that bet, sir. But she has potential and I'd like to show her to my friends. Ever auctioned her?. Not yet, well, but you think it can be fun and cover your loss? Good, agreed then, but I think she has to be readied"

Still recovering and regaining breath I just heard some of this conversation between Roger and the old man and did not fully follow it, but I notice there is again something going on.

"Please, little slut, come here and bring an old man back his walking stick!"

I do, lifting up the stick again, that I just dropped when the climax took me away and hand it back to the man.

" Tss, tss, I think I already told I hate dirty and stained things. See that handle! Lick it clean, before u give it back to me!"

Still not really back to my senses, I obey, tasting my juices and liking it clean before I now give the stick back.

Roger comes close to me, taking me by the hand and leads me backwards to that spot of green in front of the pavilion. I did not pay any attention to it before, thinking its just some garden artwork, like some others in the park, but there is a block of stone on the lawn, a quadre, approximately 60 centimetre on each side. There are metal rings at the sides for a reason unknown. The surface is very smooth, almost like marble and Roger told me to get up and kneel on it. I look at him in astonishment, but obey without hesitation. As I was positioned myself on the block, Roger again opened his backpack to bring out some things. The first is the leather collar he showed me before and told me to wear. He attaches it around my neck. Then he told me to grab at my ankles with my hands, which I do, He gets some rope, ties it around my wrists and ankles and attaches the end to one of the metal rings on the backside of the block Next he takes out two more ropes. binds them around my thighs and ties the other ends at the rings at the side, thus forcing me to kneel there with legs opened and spread. The old man watched all this, nodding in approval.

12