In The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is that going to be? I remembered I heard something of an auction. And bound on this block in that shameless position I remember old paintings of slave auctions. I look at Roger, but his face is motionless. But he somehow seems to feel my uneasiness, turns close to me and says:

" Remember, Amanda, you promised. And you know I would never allow that any harm will be done to you!"

That eases my mind a bit and the idea is somehow strange and new, but at the same time arousing, so I nod and even move my body a bit that my tits are pushed forward and my head up high. There is some sound at the pavilion and as I look in that direction, I see a man who looks like a caricature, or better prototype of any butler I ever saw in a movie or on TV, approaching, followed by four elder gentlemen, clad almost like the man sitting at the table.

Who are they and what is going to happen next? Kneeling there on the block my mind is wondering.

The four men greeted the old gentleman at the table in a very polite way and I heard that they addressed him as "Duke". The duke then introduced them to Roger and though a bit away I caught their names. There was a Sir Basil, a rather fat, bald man with small eyes like a pig, a tall guy with a moustache ad somewhat military air around him in spite of his age called "Colonel", who actually still carried that thin cane under his armpit that I always found so funny when seeing British officers in WWII movies. Last was a smallish man, with nervously blinking eyes and greedily smoking a cigar with the name of Witherspoon or Winterbloom or something like that. After that introduction their eyes were set on me and then some talk between all of them and the duke and Roger began. I could not follow it, as their voices were low, but I heard Roger state

"yes. that is true - agree upon that"

and nod his head. The duke waved his butler to his side, who produced then some glasses and a carafe and poured a golden liquid, obviously whisky, into the glasses.

He served it to each man and they toasted.

I then heard the somehow high pitched voice of the nervous guy ask:

"You agree on a closer inspection of the object before the auction, sir?"

and Roger answered:

"Yes, of course, within the limits, we discussed before."

I became a bit nervous, as the whole group, including the duke and Roger marched forward towards the stone on which I knelt, but tried my best to stay calm. I was never shy to show off my body and we had discussed with Roger before about the possibility to present me, but this was somehow different from what we talked about or did in the park before this meeting. I felt my throat get dry and swallowed hard, as the group closed in and gathered around that stone block.

"May I, sir?"

asked Sir Basil, who could not get his eyes off my tits, as they stuck out proudly in that position I was tied to. Roger nodded and the astonishing soft, fleshy hands of that man started to fondle my breasts. I looked at him and saw his face red and sweating, even his probing hands were somehow wet and I did not like his touch. But maybe from the orgasm I experienced before or by the idea of this strange event, my body betrayed me and my nipples rose and grew hard under his fingers.

"Very, very, nice,"

I heard him mutter to himself, as his hands wandered on, cupping my breasts, pressing them together and pinching my nipples a bit.

Meanwhile the colonel had walked round the block, patting the sides of my hips, my ass cheeks, thighs and I heard him say:

"Very good material, indeed, sir!"

That immediately killed any arousal that just was about to come.

>What does this guy think? Am I a kind of horse or cattle? If he asks to show my teeth I will bite him!<

He must have noticed the change in my stance or the expression on my face and guessed what I was thinking, as he snarled:

"Well sir, she obviously lacks some discipline. Would you please remind her, what she is or allow me the pleasure of doing that for you?"

"Of course, colonel",

I heard Roger answer,

"that is a behaviour which is intolerable! But though I think that you're an expert of teaching discipline, I prefer to do that myself!"

I felt Roger stepping behind me and separating the ties that connect my hand to my ankles, but leaving my arms tied behind my back. He then stepped in front of me and looked at me, his eyes a bit sad because of my misbehaviour. He pulled another thin rope out of the backpack, fixed one end through the ring on my collar and the other around the iron ring on the front side of the block. He slowly pulled at the rope, forcing my head forward and down, till my dangling breasts touched the stone surface and my buttocks were straight up. Then he secured the rope with a knot, holding me in that humiliating and unpleasant position. As my legs were still spread by the other ropes I knew my most private parts now were wide open to view.

My face down to earth I could no longer see what happened, but I heard the colonel say:

"May I borrow you this, sir?"

I was puzzled, but only for a moment, while I heard Roger walking back behind me. A sharp short pain raced through my body and I knew what the colonel has given to my master; it was that small thin cane which now landed smacking on my ass cheeks. I breathed in with a hiss, as a second and third blow struck my poor behind; they were no savage blows, as I knew Roger would never mistreat me too much, but it reminded me of my position and our agreement. I was biting my lips not to cry out as two more hits landed on my ass, trying hard not to cry out and keep my self respect. But tears came from my eyes, as I received three more blows and I feared I could not stand any more without shouting out loud.

"I think its enough,"

I heard the low, mild voice of the duke,

"her cheeks have a nice colour now."

I heard Roger step back, the act of disciplining me was over, but I was left in my bent position.

"And you said, she came in almost three minutes, just by toying with your stick, duke?"

I heard the small man say.

"Can we perhaps see that again?"

I could not see what happened behind me, but suddenly I felt that thin cane again touching me, gently this time, running along my slit and parting my pussy lips.

>My god, please don't make them beat me there<

I thought, but that was not the intention. Slowly but with cunning expertise the wood was moved along my slit, moving all along like a bow on a violin. I felt my cunt getting wet and my clit poking out between my inner lips as that treatment went on and on. I began to moan and move my hips, trying not to lose contact with that cane, which punished me before and was now an instrument of pleasure. It went on and I felt my juices gather in my cunt and starting dripping out and wetting the cane. With every move my lust rose and I lost control over my body. I let myself go and handed over to pleasure, not caring or even being no longer aware of my situation and the men who are watching this show. I was nothing more than hot, horny flesh, longing to reach the relief of an orgasm and it did not take long, till I felt it cumming. I cried out loud in sheer lust, as my climax raced like a flash through my body, making me rigid and numb for a second.

"What a performance,"

I heard Sir Basil say in a thick oily voice and the nervous guy lit another cigar, as I heard the sound of a lighter.

"Well, I think we saw enough now, to get the auction started,"

said the duke,

" Horace, will you step forward and act as the auctioneer."

Horace? Who is that I thought, still trying to recover from my orgasm, but I found out fast, as I turned my head a bit to the side and saw the duke's butler arrive at the block.

"Well, gentlemen, I have the pleasure to offer you this talented young lady, owned by Mr. Roger, to be given to the highest bidder for a period of 24 hours. In that time she is to obey to any command or order given to her within the rules and limits as set between Mr. Roger and the Duke. The opening bid is 100 guineas; may I hear more, please. The auction is on - now!"

This last -Now- was accompanied by a slap on my ass cheeks and I was to accept more of those slaps, as Horace did that every time, a new higher bid was uttered.

120...

140....

175...

200....

250 ...

310;

I could not make out who was giving which bit, as obviously some were just giving a sign to the butler , but I heard the voice of Sir Basil offering 480 guineas. There was a break, no more sounds were heard.

Last bid was 480 .....

First... >Slap<

Second... >Slap<

And ......

"1000 guineas",

I heard the voice of the duke.

Silence... even the birds stopped singing.

"Do I hear another bid? "

Two more slaps accompanied the butler's counting, then a short break

"and sold!"

came the final word plus another slap from Horace.

Roger stepped up, untied me and as I felt a bit numb he helped me to get off that block. He lead me towards the pavilion, where the men were standing.

"Well, my dear friends, I hope you are not too disappointed,"

said the duke,

"and there is no reason to it. I spoke to my friend Roger here and we agreed that he and all of you will accompany me to my humble home and dine and drink and enjoy the company of this marvellous young lady here."

" Very noble of you, sir, indeed"

said the colonel, whereas Sir Basil could not take his eyes off my naked body and the glistening traces of my juices that ran down my thighs.

"Horace, bring the car to our side entrance of the park, we will follow you in a minute."

In a chivalresque gesture the duke took off his jacket at hung it over my shoulders to cover my nudeness. Then, just to make clear who is in command now he attached a thin silver chain to my collar and led me to the waiting automobile.

12