In The Park Ch. 02

Story Info
He comes back and takes her again.
2.2k words
4.05
30.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was happy that the weather was warming. Now, her walks with Bo weren't so bad. She didn't have to wear her heavy winter coat, just a light a jacket; it made it easier to handle the dog when she didn't have so many clothes on. Her walks, since the man in the park had visited her, had become a little nerve racking. Every time she entered the park, her stomach dropped and his words came back into her ears. "You be here at the same time tomorrow, and I'll give you more of what you like." He hadn't come back that next day or the day after. It had been weeks since their last encounter.

She didn't know if the nerves were from wanting it or being scared that he'd actually do something to hurt her. Everything that one morning had happened so quickly, that she couldn't remember a lot of it. She remembered the sex part vividly, but other details escaped her. She knew the man was a good site bigger than she was, but everyone was. She was a little person, not even reaching five foot in height, and had a small frame to match her short stature.

She tried hard to remember more of what had happened, as Bo ran happily in the field. She could remember talking, remembered warning him about Bo, though, the stupid dog hadn't done anything to help her. She remembered he had a big dog as well. She shook her head, it was no use trying to think of it, she'd never remember. She called Bo back to her and braced herself as the big hunk of muscle came running toward her. He stopped just short of hitting her and she leashed him back up and walked home.

She talked to Bo on their way back, "did you have fun there boy?" He looked at her, but he wasn't much of a talking companion. He rubbed his head on her leg and she let out a disgusted sound, "man Bo! You got spit all over my pants! That's nasty." Bo was the best drooler ever, especially after getting some exercise.

She had to fight the dog the entire way back. Bo tried to stop at every little water puddle he found to get a drink. "Don't drink that water. It's not clean. I'll get you fresh water when we get home." He'd just look at her and try the next puddle.

By the time they were through the front door, she had worked up a good sweat. The dog was strong and weighed a lot. It was hard for her to pull him out of nasty puddles or pull his attention back to walking correctly. She filled his food and water and opened the back door. She always did this on warm days. That way Bo had the choice of drooling all over the hardwood floors or drooling all over the back patio. She much preferred that he went outside to cool down. She showed him this by grabbing a bottle of water and sitting down on the outside step to light a cigarette. The dog came and sat next to her. She put her arm around him and they sat there with a comfortable silence between them.

After a while she roughly patted his side, "alright boy, I'm going to jump in the shower and get ready for work." He looked at her and gave her a big wet kiss across the face. "Thanks."

In the shower, she talked with herself about why she felt let down again. "Why would you even feel that? He basically raped you. Are you some sort of fucking nut-case. It's good that he's not come back, right?"

"No. I want it. Yeah sure, he took me by force, but you know I like that."

"You don't know him."

"That's better, isn't it."

"You are a fucking nut-case."

She shook her head: turned off the water: dried: wrapped a towel around her, and went to the bedroom.

She didn't hear Bo panting and decided that he must have chosen to stay outside. She looked through her closet, and smiled at the thought of having a warm day. She could wear a skirt. She picked out which one she would put on. It was, of course, black. Her favorite color combination was black and white these days. It was basic, but the black color against her alabaster skin always looked very good. She went to her drawer, slipped on a black, lacy pair of boy cut panties and some thigh-high stockings. She loved stockings; she choose to wear a black pair of stockings with flowers printed on them. She bent down to grab her bra and went back over to the bed to put on the rest of her clothing. She got as far as picking up the shirt to slip over her head before she was thrown down. Her hands underneath her; her long nails dug into the flesh of her belly as extra weight was put on top of her. She let out a surprised and fear-filled scream. She heard his voice in her ear "shut up bitch. I told you I'd be back."

The very first question that escaped her was, "where's my dog?"

He laughed, "you love your puppy don't you? Don't worry he's out back. I gave him a nice big bone to chew on."

She shook her head and thought to herself, "stupid dog."

She squirmed as he came off of her. He kept a hand pressed down on her back while the other hand ran up the stockings and to the panties. He rubbed her ass cheeks, while he spoke, "Nice choice. I like a girl who knows how to dress." He smacked her ass and laughed, "I also like a girl who knows how to fuck. Do you know how to fuck?"

She didn't know how to answer the question. She felt very confused. She had thought about wanting this to happen again, but now that it was, she didn't know if she wanted it. She let out a shocked sound as his hand came down hard on her ass.

"I asked a question, slut, it be in your best interest to answer it." She nodded.

"That's all you got for me? A fucking nod!"

He smacked her again. Her body curled up and she tucked her ass as far forward as she could get it.

"Answer the fucking question, cunt, or the first thing I tear up is gonna be this sweet ass."

She screamed, "Yes! Yes! I know how to fuck!"

There was another shift in his weight and soon she felt his cock rubbing against the lacy material of her panties. He rubbed the tip from her ass crack, kneed her legs apart more, and continued to rub his cock down to her pussy.

"Well I guess we'll find out, huh?"

She felt cool air from the fan hit her as he tore her panties off of her. He continued to rub his cock from back to front. She gasped and clenched her body as he stopped at the tight opening of her ass. He pressed the tip of his cock into it.

"Maybe I should just take this ass first anyway."

"No! Fuck, no! Please. I'll do anything. Just don't do that!"

She had never been opposed to anal play, but not like this. She knew he'd just slam it in there with no regards to how much pain she would be in.

He whipped her around and brought his hand down to her throat. He held her throat tight enough where she had trouble breathing. She watched, wide-eyed, as he moved to straddle her chest. He rubbed his cock along her full, soft lips, then smacked her with it. It came down with a thud and dull pain went through her lips.

"You're gonna learn not to tell me no, whore."

He moved both his hands to the hinges of her jaw and pressed down hard until she opened her mouth. She went to open it to beg him to stop, but not a word came from her. As soon as her lips were parted, he shoved his cock down her throat. Her body bucked, her arms flailed up to his hips as she choked.

"That's it, bitch, get it nice and wet."

She sputtered and spit around his cock, drops of spittle landed back on her face as he drove his cock deep down her throat.

She was confused. Her mind told her that this wasn't right; he needed to stop, but her body was reacting differently. She could feel her pussy getting moist. Her mouth automatically began to suck him when he pulled back. Her tongue swirled around his cock. She tried to make herself stop but couldn't.

He brought his cock out of her mouth and she took a big, gasping breath. She grunted as he slapped his wet cock against her cheek.

"My, my you're a good little cock-sucker."

She just looked at him and his cock came down harder against her cheek, "say thank you Sir when I give you a compliment!"

"Thank you Sir."

He inched down her body, and sat on her stomach. She let out another grunt as his weight caused her to not breath properly. His hands came to her full tits.

"I didn't get a chance to really see this body last time. You're a hot little, thing."

He looked at her and she whispered, "thank you Sir."

He nodded and pinched her nipples hard. Her body bucked under him and her eyes rolled back.

"You like it rough, don't ya? I knew you would."

She didn't say anything, but watched as he moved and stretched out over her body. He brought his mouth to her nipples and began to lick and bite them. She was surprised when she heard herself let out a moan. He looked at her and smiled before biting her nipple hard enough to make her cry out.

He shifted his weight again, positioned his cock, and slammed it into her pussy. She let out a surprised yelp at the forcefulness of his thrust. He bent down into her ear again. His breath tickled her neck as he spoke, "you know I'm gonna get that ass today, right."

She shook her head. His cock was thick and she knew how much it was going to hurt.

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna."

He thrust hard into her pussy, making her body rock.

She whispered, "please, don't. It's too big. It's gonna hurt so bad. Fuck me, choke me with your cock. Just please don't stick that fucking thing in my ass."

He brought at hand up to her cheeks and squeezed her face.

"I'll do what I want. I'm gonna make you my little ass-slut. You'll be begging for it."

She whimpered, "no, no, no."

He laughed, "yes, yes, yes."

She made a little sound as he lifted his weight off her body. He grabbed her by her hair, pulled her up, and spun her around, dropping her on the bed stomach side down. He grabbed hold of her hips and brought her round ass in the air. He rubbed it, "god you gotta nice fucking ass."

"Thank you Sir."

He chuckled, "you're getting the hang of it aren't you."

She cringed as she felt the tip of his cock press against her tight hole. She tried squirming away and was pinned down by his hand on her shoulders.

"You'll only make it worse if you do that. Just stop moving and be a good girl."

She had no time to plead again. She felt hot searing pain go through her entire body as he slammed his cock into her ass. She became dizzy and nauseas with the pain, sweat began to pour down her hot, now red, face. She let out a long loud, "Ouch!" And he let out a sound of pure pleasure before speaking, "God that ass is so tight around my cock!"

He began to thrust hard and deep into her, causing her to let out guttural sounds with each movement. She tried tucking her ass down; it didn't work; he grabbed her hips, dug his fingers into the soft flesh and kept pounding.

"Aw fuck, this fine ass is gonna make my cock explode."

She whimpered and whined as she felt his cock getting ready to come. She admitted to herself that she felt a little cheated. He wasn't waiting long enough for the pain to subside and for her to feel the pleasure of getting fucked in the ass. She got mad at herself for feeling this way.

She felt the ropes of seed shoot into her. She was both relieved and sad that it was over. He laid down on top of her again and whispered into her ear.

"I'm really beginning to like this relationship."

She didn't know what to say to that, and got mad when she nodded towards him.

He sat up, smacked her ass, and went to the doorway, "Until next time, bitch."

She sat up, her body sore. She debated on jumping in the shower again. She still had time before work. She didn't; she put her panties back on, got dressed and walked softly and sorely out of the bedroom to grab another cup of coffee. The only thing on her mind was when she was going to be taken by him next.