In the Park Ch. 02

Story Info
He stood and held his hand out to help her up.
1.3k words
4
7.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conclusion

He stood and held his hand out to help her up. As she stood between him and the car, he pressed himself against her. He caressed and squeezed her tits; he could feel her nipples harden against his touch. He smiled, thinking, "Yes....she is going to be very easy to claim."

He led her to the front of the car, and again, pulled her into his arms, kissing her soft lips. With one hand behind her head and one on the small of her back, he helped her position herself on the hood of the car. He pushed the skirt up and parted her legs to see that her cunt was still wet. Very wet. She felt his finger gliding over her pussy up to her clit. There, he would tease for just a few seconds before sliding his finger back down and into her cunt. The bitch is SO fucking hot; tight around his finger even. Oh the joy to hear this bitch scream when he finally pushes his cock inside her tight little cunt.

There was so much to do to train her; yet so little time left here in the park. They need to move this party to a different location so he can show her what it's like to get fucked by a REAL man. "I will OWN this bitch. Tonight," he thought as he slowly fingered her cunt and listened to her moan like a fucking slut. He had to do one more thing before relocating.

"How long has it been since you've had a tongue fuckin' this hot little cunt, Bitch?"

"Way too long."

"Oh, well, let's fix that right now." He put his other hand over her and said, "DON'T move."

With his finger still fucking her cunt, he traced the same path with his tongue as he did earlier with his finger. But as he found her clit, he sucked it into his mouth and teased it with the tip of his tongue. Still moaning like a slut, her body began to quiver underneath him. He released her clit, removed his finger and offered it to her.

"Clean it, Bitch." She opened her mouth and he slid his finger inside, feeling her sucking her cunt juice off it like a hungry fucking animal. "You are one nasty little slut."

"Give me that fuckin' tongue, Baby. I want to feel it inside me!" She tried to move but he held her down.

"Be still, Bitch!" He shoved his finger back inside her and added another, making her yell out in pain. As he fingered her cunt he told her, "This tight little pussy will cause you much pain when I make you my BITCH SLUT. But it will be the kind of pain you will learn to love."

Again he removed his fingers and allowed her to lick and suck them clean. As she finished, he then put his head between her legs and slid his hot tongue inside the dripping wet cunt. He rubbed her clit as he fucked her with his tongue. It was getting more difficult to hold the bitch down; he knew she was so close to her first orgasm with him. He stopped rubbing her clit long enough to smack at it a few times, then again rubbed with a circular motion. He began licking her cunt, sucking up the juice as he felt her grab his head. Her body shaking beyond control, she could no longer hold back. She felt his tongue in her cunt just before she started to cum. Such sweet release!!!....... And he made sure he took it all before pulling her up to him and kissing her so she could taste her cum on his lips.

They soon left the park to find and rented a room. They quickly showered and got dressed to go out for dinner. She wore her new dress and, at his request, no panties. They went to a nice restaurant and sat in an area with low lighting. The dinner went well, but was also agonizing at times. They would constantly tease each other. She would sometimes reach for his cock; rubbing it through his pants. And he would sometimes slip his hand between her thighs to tease her clit. After leaving the restaurant, neither could remember what was on their plates.

They returned to the room and no sooner had the door been closed and locked, he had her pressed against the wall, kissing her with all the passion he had for her that had been building since the day they met. She gave back with everything she had in her because she knew THIS was the man who could make her dream come to life. His hands were all over her body. Everywhere he touched her he left a heat that burned to match her desire to please him. She felt his breath on her neck before he kissed her there.

In a whisper, he said, "I want to give you what you're craving, Baby. Tell me what YOU want." He kissed her on the neck again before looking into her eyes. With both hands on her face, he kissed her lips, and then pressed his forehead against hers. Closing his eyes he said, "I want you so fuckin' bad. I know you feel that, Baby. TELL me what you WANT!"

She was breathless and couldn't think straight but she knew she wanted him to fuck her. It wasn't until she felt his hand pulling her hair and his mouth on her neck again that she remembered his demand. "I want your cock!" She reached between them and felt his throbbing cock press against her hand. "I want THIS, Baby. Fuck me with this big cock!"

All too eager to get into her cunt, he pulled her away from the wall and toward the foot of the bed. He shoved her onto the bed and began to reveal his cock as she positioned herself in the middle of the bed.

"Rub that cunt like you do when you're at home, Baby. Show me how you make that pussy cum for me."

She spreads her legs and reaching down to find her clit, she began rubbing it, making her cunt wetter than before. He would stroke his cock and watch her for just a little while. Then he climbed onto the bed and in between her legs. "Get ready, Baby.

As they looked into each other's eyes, he pressed the head of his cock against her pussy and pushed forward. THERE was the scream he had been waiting to hear! And he barely had the head in. He was right. She has no idea what he's about to do to her. After a few seconds, he pushed in further making her scream again...moaning and begging to give her more.

"That's my girl. Take that cock, Baby. Take every fucking inch in that tight little pussy." He gave her more.

"OH, FUCK yeah, Baby. Fuckin' cock feels so good in my pussy." She felt his cock throbbing inside her. He pulled back; leaving only the head inside and with one hard thrust, he shoved his cock deep inside her aching cunt.

She arched her back as she took every inch of him inside her. The throbbing was even more intense as he gave her just a few seconds to get used to the having her pussy filled as it should be. It was at this very moment when she knew she had been completely consumed by the man who would very soon become her Master.

He knew as well; he saw it in her eyes. His pretty lil bitch slut had finally surrendered to him. He fucked her slowly at first just to enjoy the moment he, himself, had waited for. When he felt her grow tense around his cock, he fucked her cunt hard and deep until he felt her cumming; her entire body tense, yet shaking.

Slowing his pace, he leaned closer to her. He kissed her neck and whispered, "That's my girl. Cum for me, Baby." Her nails were digging into the skin on his back as he kept fucking her until her body was still and she relaxed. She was still breathless, but she knew what she had to do.