In the Park with Harleigh Starr

Story Info
Harleigh and Thomas go hiking.
902 words
3.8
8.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How far up is this place you're taking me?" asked Harleigh, who was carrying one of the two picnic baskets.

"It's just up another couple of turns of this trail. Trust me, when we get up there, the view will blow you away," replied Thomas, who was carrying the other.

About fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the top of the peak, and Harleigh exclaimed, "Holy shit! You can see damn near forever up here!"

"Told ya! Now, let's get things set up for the picnic," said Thomas, who was taking in the view as well.

They spread out the picnic blanket and set out their feast of meats, cheeses, bread, and wine. They sat in silence as they ate and admired the view. When they were done, they placed the remnants of the picnic into the baskets. But as Thomas went to pick up the blanket off the ground, Harleigh set a foot on the corner that he was reaching for. "Is this trail walked on often?" she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Not really, because it's a bit difficult to get to. Why?"

She took off her leather jacket and tossed it on top of one of the picnic baskets. As she was taking off her shirt, she said to him, "Well, what better place to make love than on top of the world?"

Thomas smiled, walked up to her and kissed her on the lips. His lips then went down past hers and onto her cheek and to her neck. He reached around and unfastened her bra, letting it slip to the ground. She sighed as his mouth went to her nipples, and he used his tongue to tease them. She reached down and began to grab at his shirt, and he stood up and let her remove it from his body. When she had taken off his shirt from over his head, her hands went to his chest, running her fingers over it as she kissed him again.

He lead her back over to the blanket and he began to take off his pants, while she began to remove her jeans. Once they had removed their undies, they walked back towards one another and kissed again. He laid down on the blanket and she crawled on top of him and began to kiss down his body.

"Babe, let's 69!" he whispered and she looked up, smiled, and brought her hips around so that she straddled his head with her legs. Her lips kissed around his inner thighs as she made her way to his hardening cock, and he responded by caressing her ass and the backs of her legs as he began to tongue her clit.

She smiled and moaned as he began doing ABCs and 123s with his tongue on her clit, and began to deep throat his cock. His cock was perfect for her to deep throat, not too big, not too small; not too thick, not too thin. It also was a perfect fit for her ass as well, but she wasn't thinking of that at the moment.

She stood up and straddled him around his cock, and smiled as she slid in inside her wet pussy. She leaned down to kiss him as he began to stroke it inside her slow and easy, letting her get at his earlobe, where she nibbled aggressively on it. He laughed as she gently tugged on it, then brought her head back up so he could kiss her again.

He slid his hands up her back and onto her shoulders and began to pump harder and deeper inside of her, and she began to moan louder as the sensation built inside her. She sat up and his hands fell down to her hips as he let her take control for a while. She bobbed her hips up and down on his cock, twisting to get more sensation out of the feeling of his cock lifting up to meet her.

She leaned back down and kissed him again, whispering in his ear, "Roll me over, baby!" and he did so, making sure to stay inside of her as he did so. Her legs wrapped around his body as he leaned down to kiss her again, looking deep into her eyes as he began to piston and gyrate slow and deep, varying the rhythm to bring her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh baby, I'm close! Ride me hard!" she said as her head arched back with the building pleasure. He grasped her shoulders and pulled her down on his thrusting cock, pumping as hard and as fast as he could. When she came, she scratched up his back good, then did it again as he shot off inside of her.

He slid his arms under hers and propped himself up on his elbows, looking at her in her afterglow, still feeling his cock inside her despite it having gone limp. "Damn, making love to you is so hot!" he said to her as she smiled at him.

"I know. Makes me wish now we'd gone camping!" she replied.

He laughed, kissed her again, and said, "Maybe over the Fourth!"

She smiled, then arched an eyebrow as she felt his cock hardening inside her again. "Looks like someone is waking back up. Shall we?"

He smiled and they went at it again on top of the peak.