In the Parking Deck

Story Info
It was a cold night, as she pulled her car into the parking deck.
1.6k words
3.57
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold night, as she pulled her car into the parking deck. The air was close, and her nose and cheeks were chilled by it. She parked and waited for him to show. It was very cold, so she had hoped it would be soon. She was thinking of him touching her, and immediately got aroused. She could feel herself getting warm and tingly in the right spots. She thought of him sucking her nipples and tasting her sweet juices. She closed her eyes and started to massage her thighs, pretending that her hands were his. She was so wrapped up in her fantasy that she barely noticed him approaching her vehicle. He rapped on the window, and she yelped. She quickly gained her composure, grabbed her things and opened the car door. He smiled at her, and chuckled a bit for catching her, and she smiled sheepishly. She felt her heart racing and she was surprised at her arousal from the interruption.

"I hope you weren't trying to pleasure yourself without me, pet," he said, playfully.

When she looked up at him to retort, she could see his wicked grin and gleam in his eyes.

"No, sir," she said, but it was not a genuine response, and she could feel her heart fill with dread. Would he punish her? She was so embarrassed to be caught in the first place. As they walked toward the door to get to the elevators, he had slowly and gently put his hand on the small of her back and drifted it slowly down. She opened the door that led to the elevator and he was behind her. Once the door shut behind them, he grabbed her wrists and pressed her body in between him and the wall.

"No, please," she whimpered. He was holding her wrists together and restraining them with one hand while lifting her skirt with the other. She struggled to fight him off, but he was too strong.

"I'm sorry, pet, but you are mine now, and I will take what I will from you," he cooed at her. Her body was taut and her breath heavy from her resistance.

"But, what if we get caught, sir," she argued in vain.

"Are you defying me, pet?" He slapped her bare ass with his heavy hand. She hissed with anguish. "Don't think I won't punish you!"

"I am sorry, sir, I was only thinking of you," she said softly, trying her best to stay his anger.

She could feel her ass getting warm and knew that there was probably a hand print there.

"Pet, you should know that you are in service to me now, and should know better than to talk back to me when in my presence. I will swat you again for disrespecting me." This time, he lightly rubbed the area he swatted, he squeezed her ass lustily. He decided to tease her, rubbing and kneading her cheeks. She leaned into his hand, feeling her desire, her need for him to be inside her swelling. His hands were what she craved. She was so lost in her lust, that when he swatted her a second time, her knees almost buckled under her, causing her footing to slip. He still had her restrained against the wall which helped her to regain her balance. He continued rubbing her ass, and he drifted his hand down further and she could feel his fingers searching. He stroked her outer lips and she gasped as he did so. He stroked her shaved lips and the smoothness was delicious to them both. He probed gently to the inner labia and rubbed them ever so gently, feeling her wetness flood his fingers.

His fingers retreated and he brought them to his open mouth. She could hear him sucking, tasting her on his fingers.

"Oh, pet, you taste so sweet," he murmured. He was rubbing himself against her backside and she could feel his hard cock through his khakis. His warmth on her was a blessing -- it was cold in the room and she could feel the concrete wall starting to warm with her body heat. He lifted her skirt and his fingers swiftly found her labia again. His fingers easily glided into her and she sighed. She could feel him massaging the inside of her, and she could feel her muscles tightening around his fingers. She could feel how good it felt to have him inside her, and she thought about the orgasm she would have, right here, pressed up against the concrete in this cold room. She wanted to come, and she could feel the beginnings of her orgasm. She whimpered and breathed heavily.

"Yes, sir, oh god, yes...yes...yes, mmmm," she whined with overflowing desire.

"I'll not allow you to come, now," he said as he withdrew his fingers, "I want to have more of you. Come with me."

He no longer had her hands restrained and she followed without hesitation to the door that led to the stairwell. He turned to face her and he reached out to touch her. He slid his hands on her hips and then to her wrists again and held them behind her. He pressed down, causing her to arch her back slightly. He began kissing her neck and collar bone and she sighed with delight.

"Oh, sir -- you feel so good. Please sir, may I pleasure you?"

"No," he said, although the word was muffled by his nibbling on her chin.

"...But, please, sir, I want to. I want to taste you," she pleaded.

"NO, pet. I'll not have you spoil my fun." Secretly, he loved hearing her beg for his cock. He wanted to see how much more she would press.

"No, sir, I never wish to spoil it. I want your cock. Please? I want it, and I want to feel you inside me again," her voice was desperate.

"Kneel," he commanded.

She did so, and as soon as she did, she began rubbing his thighs with yearning. He swatted them away swiftly.

"Did I say you could touch yet?" he asked in his wickedly playful voice. In his mind, he could see her lips on him already. His cock jumped at the thought.

"For that, you will bend over and receive a strapping."

"Oh no!" she complained.

"Who is in control?" he retorted.

"You are."

"...and what can I do to you?"

"Anything you want?"

"Yes, pet, very good!"

She heaved a heavy sigh, and could feel her tears welling up in her eyes, and promptly closed them to hold them back. She could hear the sound of the metal clasp of the belt clinking as he lashed it off. The cracking sound that the belt made when he snapped it, leather beating leather, rattled in her ear, but that was nothing compared to the pain she would endure.

"Pet, you know this will hurt me more than it will hurt you," and with that he lifted her skirt and she felt the belt slap her skin steadily.

One...

"Ow"

Two...

"Oh!"

Three...

Harder they became, and she continued moaning, and squirming, and yelping through the strappings.

Four...Five...

He stopped to catch his breath. Once, he did, he laid his final thrashing down on her already red and swollen bottom.

"Stand."

When she did, her feet nearly came out from under her, but he caught her.

"Turn around, if you can."

She was still wobbly, but turned around with no hesitation. Her ass had 6 red welts, crossing each other in bright, red lines across her cheeks. He traced them with his finger, and rubbed her cheeks. Once again, he aroused her and she was in ecstasy. He could feel him searching again, but this time not for her pussy. He pushed and poked at her tight little asshole with his index finger. She held herself on the railing of the stairs; otherwise, she was sure she'd fall. She could hear him spitting, and then he rubbed her entry with the spit.

"Mmmm, thank you, sir."

He took his index finger and poked, and this time his finger pressed forward, past the tight little hole. He fingered it slowly, and she began breathing heavily again. He then felt for her pussy. It was wetter than before, and he slid his fingers in, and immediately felt her tighten around him.

"Oh, yes! Thank you, sir, thank you so much!"

"I'll allow you to come now, pet. You've endured quite enough"

He continued fingering both holes steadily. He could feel her getting tighter and tighter around his fingers.

"Yes, oh yes...OH...OH...OH...Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

"Come, come for me!" He commanded.

With that, he could feel the spasms of her orgasm and her operatic moans were startling, and now he was yearning for his pleasure. He turned her around.

"Take my cock!" he further commanded.

She knelt down before him, unzipped his pants, and took him like a hungry animal. She took him in her mouth, up and down, all the way down to his balls. She felt the head of his penis in the back of her throat, and gagged. But, that didn't stop her. She swirled, and licked, and tongued his cock, salivating over and savoring it.

"Oh, pet, you are going to make me come!" That was just what she wanted. She swirled, and bobbed, and feverishly stroked his cock. "Oh, God, Oh god....yes, yes, yes....Uhn, mmm...mmmm...."

She felt his velvety soft cream in her mouth, and swallowed. He wrapped his arms around her and they huddled in the stairwell, although it was no longer cold. It was warmed with their bodies, and their unleashed pleasure.