In The Photo Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers

"Yeah suck that cock you horny slut" Bruce said. His cock was remarkably hard for someone who had already cum twice. "Lick that slut's pussy." He said to Sharon. I took a few more shots of the three of them and sat the camera up on the tripod and grabbed the infra red remote control. I zoomed out and with Sharon's wet snatch dripping at me I just had to plug that hole. I knelt down behind her and placed my cock at her hole and pressed the button taking a picture. I took a few more as I pumped away at her spit and cum filled pussy.

Bruce was doing a fine job fucking Jo's face and I couldn't help but think that they had never shagged like this together before. I was really enjoying fucking Sharon's pussy but I wanted to get some of Jo.

"Ok." I said "Time to change positions. Jo sit on my cock." I lay back on the floor and Jo came over and after tossing her long blonde hair back over her shoulder she squatted over my cock and let it slide easily into her pussy. Jo grabbed the camera and motioned to Bruce to go back to Jo.

"Oh yeah." She said "Let me suck that cock." She took Bruce into her mouth to almost the entire length. Sharon was taking some shots of her getting two dicks for the first time and I was close to cumming. I wanted to shoot my load over her face and have Sharon take some photos of it and then lick it off. I put my hands onto Jo's arse and slid my finger into her clack hole which really set her off and she came like a train.

After she stopped quaking I moved her off and said "Time for the money shot. Jo just rest back on your legs whilst Sharon takes some photos." Jo rested back as asked and Bruce and I stood on either side of her face and began pulling our dicks. I was the first to blow and as my cum streamed out Sharon took about five shots of it shooting into her mouth. I aimed the rest over her face so that they could clean each other off. Bruce was a bit longer in cumming but when I suggested to Sharon that they should double head him he finally sprayed his diminished load onto Jo's and her face. I took a few nice pics of the three of them sucking cum and licking cock.

After we composed ourselves I went down stairs with Sharon and reopened the store. Bruce and Jo were still all over each other as they reignited their passions.

"Well that was bizarre." I said. "I thought she'd tear strips off him."

"No apparently she'd being making hints that she wanted to explore group sex but Bruce wasn't keen." she said.

"He seems keen now." At that moment the door opened and in walked two of the girls from the orgy photo shoot.

"Hi." said Sharon with a serious flirt.

"Umm are the photos for Kelly back?" she said.

"Yes sure are." said Sharon and she grabbed the bag from the K section and to my surprise she opened the bag and showed them the contents.

"Ah shit" the girl said under her breath. Her friend the tit less blonde looked incredibly nervous and almost collapsed.

"Please don't show anyone these." she said.

"Ahh don't worry." said Sharon. "I'm not going to blackmail anyone. Just invite us next time OK?"

With that they seemed to relax.

"Do you want to come out tonight?" The blonde asked, "It's our last night here and we have a special party organised."

"I think we can manage that." Sharon said "Can we bring another couple?"

"The more the merrier. It's at the boat club and we start at 9.00."

"We'll be there." I said "You can have those for free."

As they left I imagined myself fucking that beautiful girls hot young arse and looked forward to the nights activities.

To be continued...

-----

REMEMBER PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE AND VOTE.

If you want to read more please send a response and even some plot ideas for the next chapter. Thanks.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers
12