In The Picture

Story Info
Fiona decides to tempt her husband away from the computer.
3.5k words
4.18
46k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona was blazing mad. She had undressed, showered and was now in bed and waiting. Naked and waiting. Waiting for her husband to join her. Waiting for him to cover her with kisses. Waiting to feel his hands on her breasts and his fingers on her clit. Waiting - oh, hell! Waiting for him to fill her pussy with his pulsing, hardened cock.

And what was her precious husband doing? Surfing the net. He had been glued to the damned computer all evening, gazing open-mouthed at one porn site after another. As far as Fiona was concerned, if you'd seen one pair of tits or one open-crotch shot, you'd seen them all. Heavens above, he could see it all right here in his bedroom. Better still, he didn't have to be content to just look; he could touch, feel and enter the female in his bed. And it really was free!

She wanted him tonight. Actually, Fiona wanted him most nights, but sometimes the urge was greater than usual. Tonight was one of those nights. She didn't really know why. She was aware of certain triggers - and it wasn't gazing at porn. Earlier she'd sat by herself watching a film on television. It was a romantic comedy with some deeper, more intense moments. Whilst watching she'd felt the stirrings of desire. Even then she wanted to be cuddled into John, with his hands lightly caressing her breasts.

But it was not to be. She was alone, while he was in another room gazing at other women brazenly displaying themselves. Ugh!

They had been married for twenty years and had one daughter, now away at university. Their sex life had been highly satisfactory to both. Until, that is, the past year; until, that is, John had installed Broadband. The financial restrictions of paying for every minute he was on-line were suddenly swept away.

BB - before Broadband - he was always conscious of the minutes ticking away and the cost mounting up. But now - now the sky was the limit. He spent hour after hour, going from one porn site to another in an orgy of sexual indulgence. Meanwhile, Fiona - his wife - was totally ignored. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration. He did sometimes manage to fill her with his hardness. But not often enough.

She got out of bed and went downstairs to the computer room. It was actually a third bedroom, but there was no bed, only desks and a computer. As expected, John was flicking through images of naked women, sometimes sucking on a disembodied penis, sometimes looking demure and a little shy, sometimes holding their clitoris open.

Fiona stood in the doorway for a few moments. John was so engrossed he didn't even notice his wife.

"Are you coming to bed, darling?" she asked.

He waved his hand in a gesture of dismissal. "When I've finished this."

Fiona went across to him, sat on the desk and draped her naked body in front of the screen. Her breasts were inches from his face, nipples hardened. She reached down grasped his trousers at the point where his penis lay. It was soft.

"Really, darling. You don't seem to be getting much pleasure from all those pictures of nubile young women. Why don't you shut them away in their little box and let me finish you."

To illustrate her point she gently squeezed his penis. There was a noticeable response. However, its owner remained unmoved. He peered round the naked body in front of him.

"I'm trying to find something," he said, with some irritation. "You're blocking the screen."

"That was the idea," Fiona snapped. "Stay here if you like. I'm going to bed. Don't disturb me when you deign to come up."

She marched out of the room and would have slammed the door behind her, but the house was full of doors with little propensity for slamming. Instead it gave nothing more than a soft sigh.

When she was once more in bed Fiona realised there were tears in her eyes. Whether from frustration or anger she was not certain, but John had undoubtedly hurt her feelings by his wanton disinterest in her. It seemed she could no longer arouse him. After twenty years of marriage their sex life was over. She felt very sorry for herself.

Downstairs John was surfing through a site with lots of pictures of ordinary women, not models, in varying states of undress. Some of their poses were most evocative and a direct come on to anyone looking at them. It was a free site. He always shied away from anything that had to be paid for, whether by credit card or phone charge. It was not because he was mean, or even that he was unable to afford some expenditure, but he was reluctant to get involved. Pornography was addictive, he knew that. Like gambling. You could spend a lot of money if you weren't careful.

Of course, the best sites were only available to those who were prepared to pay and John was frequently tempted when he saw what was on offer. Especially those sites featuring obvious amateurs; housewives and so forth. That was what he really liked. To see them in action was a real turn-on. He could happily masturbate to a climax watching footage of non-professionals. He presumed he was a bit of a voyeur.

Sometimes he even fantasised about watching Fiona with another man.From reading a site like Literotic it was a common male fantasy. But it was only a fantasy. Leave it there.

He stopped at any open crotch shot of an attractive woman. Now that was definitely somewhere he'd like to put his cock.

Oh, God! In the next shot - a real close-up - the cunt was full of sperm. She'd just been fucked. Wow! Some people certainly let it all hang out. He continued into the next segment.

Upstairs Fiona tossed and turned, willing sleep to overwhelm her, but to no avail. She was hot, both thermostatically and sexually. There was still no sign of her husband coming to satisfy her, but it had to be done somehow if her body was ever going to relax.

She stretched out and opened a drawer. Inside was just what she needed. At least, if she wasn't going to get the real thing, this was what she needed. A vibrator.

The artificial aid had not been used for some time and Fiona mentally crossed her fingers as she switched it on. There was a very satisfactory gentle hum. The batteries were still in working order, thank goodness.

She ran the vibrator over her breasts before touching the tip of it to her nipples. They hardened in an almost instant response. The fingers of her disengaged hand furiously worked at her clit. She was wet with desire. God, it felt as if there was a waterfall pouring out of her pussy.

She moved the vibrator down to her stomach, let it stimulate her clit for a moment - as if it needed any more stimulation - and then put it at the entrance to her vagina. Breathing heavily and unable to wait any longer, Fiona pushed the throbbing vibrator inside.

It was fat, stretching her labia wide, and also long. A man with such a penis would be very well endowed; the kind who performed in porno films. John's instrument of pleasure was much smaller than this. Nevertheless, it was preferable to this artificial aid which felt hard in the wrong way. Unyielding and unforgiving, the pulsating throbs were mechanical and...

All the same....

The vibrator rhythmically purred on, the gentle movement caressing the inside of her vagina. It was swiftly bringing her towards a climax. Second best it might be...

All the same....

She exploded. Her back arched up, her juices flowed and excitement flushed over her. With a gasp she dropped back onto the bed and lay there for a few moments, her entire body diffused with heat and the vibrator still nestled inside her.

"Yes, John," she thought. "I'm satisfied, but dammit, I had to do it myself. It should have been you."

She slowly pulled the vibrator out, switched it off and cleaned it off with her tongue. Her juices tasted sweet. When she was finished she put the fake penis back into the drawer and closed it before settling down to sleep. Whatever John was doing downstairs he had missed the main event in his own bedroom.

Fiona closed her eyes.

*****

"As bad as that, is it?"

"I don't usually exaggerate, do I?"

Meg Bailey shook her head. "No."

The two women had been best friends since their days at school and met for lunch once a week, as well as going out with their husbands as a foursome. There were few secrets between them and Fiona had no hesitation about telling her friend of the sexual problem at home.

"It always seemed so good for the two of you," said Meg. "You made me quite envious. Pete has always been a little too low key for my liking. I'd prefer him a bit more adventurous."

"That can be dangerous."

Meg shrugged. "Maybe."

"Anyway, it was good. More than that. It was great until that damned Broadband. I just can't get John away from the computer. It would be bad enough if he was doing something useful, but gawping at women flashing their tits and cunts is a total waste of time. What's more, I find it very hurtful. I can show him all the same things - and he gets to touch."

"What are you going to do?"

"Enlist your help."

Meg looked startled. "Mine?"

Fiona nodded. "Um. I'm going to work on the basis that if you can't beat them, join them."

"I can't imagine what you're talking about."

"I want you to get that fancy new camera that Pete bought..."

"Huh! Fat chance of that. He has it chained up in a padlocked cupboard somewhere unknown to me."

"You're kidding."

"Only just. He warned me off it or face the consequences."

"What consequences?"

"He'll sell me to the nearest brothel."

Fiona laughed. "You are kidding."

"True, but he did tell me to stay away from it. It's far too complicated for a mere woman. Anyway, for this woman. And he has a point. I don't like a camera where you're required to do anything more than point and press the button."

"But you take a lot of your holiday pictures and they're great."

"Well, thank you."

"They are."

"Ah, but I use a simple digital, point and press."

"That's all you need."

Meg puckered her forehead in a puzzled frown. "Why do I need it?"

"To photograph me."

"You?"

"Naked and uninhibited."

"What!" Meg shrieked. Heads turned. Meg noticed. "What are you talking about?" she whispered.

"Holding back nothing, revealing everything."

"But why?"

"I'm going to post them on the internet in John's favourite site."

"You know what it is?"

"Oh yes," Fiona replied with some asperity. "He has it marked so he can get to it quickly."

"What's the point?"

"It may be a crazy idea, but I'm hoping that when he sees me in Threads..."

"Threads?"

"That's part of a web-site called Literotic."

"Oh."

"Anyway, when he sees me showing the world everything that should be for his private viewing, he might get around to taking care of my needs in bed. That's the theory."

Meg looked doubtful. "A bit risky, I should say. He might think you're a slut and head for the divorce court."

"No, I don't think that's likely to happen, but he might just think, 'Oh, that's my wife, why should I bother looking at her pictures?' Twenty years of marriage can lead to over-familiarity."

"When do you want to do this pornographic photo shoot?"

"Tomorrow too soon?"

"I can fit it into my schedule."

"Come round for lunch and we can have a session in the afternoon."

"Right."

*****

The two friends had a lot of fun creating a series of sexy pictures to be posted on the web. Before starting Fiona opened up the computer and showed Meg the site that was John's favourite. Many of the photographs were of indifferent quality and many of the subjects lacked the necessary ingredients for a professional model.

"But then, they're not," said Fiona. "That's the whole attraction, I suppose. Ordinary women, like you and I, warts and all. A peep into another man's bedroom."

"Hey, hey, hey!" Meg pointed at the screen. "Look at that." She pointed to an erect penis. "That could fill me any day."

Fiona laughed. "Come off it. You'd run a mile if a man other than Stephen came anywhere near you. Especially offering something like that."

"Oh, I don't know."

"I do. We're both alike in that respect. We honour the marriage vows."

"Oh yes, so what are you doing putting naughty photographs of yourself in a public forum?"

"It's not anywhere the same as adultery."

"I suppose."

Fiona exited the site. "Anyway, you see what I have in mind."

"Um. Exactly how far do you want to go? On a score of five from mildly explicit to extremely explicit."

"Five," Fiona replied without hesitation.

"I'll get my camera."

They went upstairs and into the bedroom. Bright sunshine poured through the window.

"Plenty of light," Meg remarked.

"Only if we leave the curtains open."

"Nobody will see."

"There might be a Peeping Tom in the house across the street."

"I think we'll need to leave them open. Anyway, what does it matter? The photos are for public consumption."

"Maybe, but I'd still prefer not to be seen."

Meg laughed.

"What's so funny?" Fiona demanded.

"You are. A contradiction in terms. Putting it all out on a web-site and going all coy and shy in your own bedroom."

"Oh, let's just get on with it before I begin to think this was a big mistake." Fiona began to unbutton her blouse.

"What are you going to wear?"

Fiona looked blankly at her friend. "Nothing. That's the whole idea."

"You need something to start. I may not know much about it, but you want to tease a bit."

"Um. I suppose so. I'll put on a pretty revealing negligee."

Fiona stripped off her clothes.

"I must admit I admire the way you've managed to keep trim," said Meg, studying her naked friend. "I wish I could say the same."

"It's at this point that your latent lesbian feelings surface and we spend the next hour rolling around on the bed."

"Only an hour?" Meg queried, with a grin. "After all these years of frustration you can only spare me an hour?"

"I want to get this over before John comes home."

Meg frowned. "You're not taking me seriously, are you? I don't really fancy you - or any woman, come to that."

Fiona laughed. "I know. I was teasing"

"Thank God for that. Right, put on your negligee." She turned on her camera. "The lovely thing about digital is that you can take as many pictures as you want and edit out what you don't want."

"Also they don't have to go away to be printed."

"Um, there is that to it, I suppose. Very embarrassing if you're doing sexy pictures."

"How do you want me?"

"Spread on the bed, I think, with everything covered except for a tantalising glimpse of your legs."

They began.

*****

"My God!"

Fiona, wearing the negligee, was propped up in bed reading. The shout came from below. It was one of surprise, not pain. She smiled. Perhaps he had discovered her Thread. She had posted it six days earlier and blushed with embarrassment when she saw herself. However, the reaction had been highly satisfactory, with many demands for more.

Thus far John had made no comment and she presumed he had not seen his wife naked on the Net. But now...

"My God!"

Even louder and more surprised. Had he found the juicier photos? Fiona tried to keep reading, but all concentration had gone. She re-read the same two lines three times and still got no meaning from them.

She looked up from her book as John pounded up the stairs and burst into the bedroom.

"I've just seen..." he gasped. "Just seen...."

"Seen what, dear?" Fiona innocently asked.

"You. On the computer."

"Don't be silly. I'm in bed, not sitting on the computer."

"I mean...I mean...."

"What do you mean, dear?"

"Dammit, Fiona, your pictures are on the Internet. All of you. Every revealing little bit of you."

"Yes, dear."

"What do you mean, 'yes, dear'? What on earth prompted you to display yourself like that?"

"Don't you like what you saw?"

"Of course I do."

"Let me see how much."

John looked uncertain. "What do you mean?"

Fiona crooked her finger. "Come here."

He meekly obeyed and she put her hand on his flies.

"Um. I think that answers my question."

John gazed at her open-mouthed for a moment as she held his stiff member, then hastily began to undress. With a sigh of pleasurable anticipation Fiona pulled aside the bed covers. He dropped on top of her. There was no attempt at foreplay. He thrust his penis into her willing vagina and vigorously pumped.

"Take your time, lover," Fiona urged.

But it was no good. He was too erect, too hard, too near a climax to be able to hold himself back. Within seconds he had exploded into her, filling her with his semen. His body, held rigid as he emptied himself, collapsed on top of her when he was finished.

She held him tight and sighed. It was an expression of her joy at once feeling him inside her and disappointment at the brevity of their love-making.

John nuzzled her breasts, pulling the negligee aside, gently kissed her areola and sucked on her nipples.

"I'm amazed at you doing something like that," he murmured.

Fiona laughed. "Not half as amazed as me. When I look at the pictures I still find it hard to believe it's actually me."

Shot 1: Fiona lying on bed in negligee, one breast peeping out.

"Why did you do it?"

Shot 2: Sitting on bed, both breasts bared.

"I was jealous."

Shot 3: Standing. Naked.

"Jealous?" John looked up at his wife. "Of whom?"

Shot 4: Cupping breasts in her hands.

"Not a person. The computer."

Shot 5: Legs spread, hands over her bush.

"Computer?"

Shot 6: On the bed. Full length view with legs parted.

"The Internet really. Especially that Literotic site."

Shot 7: Close up of labia.

"But why?"

Shot 8: Another close up with Fiona spreading her legs.

"You were spending all your time looking at other women and completely ignoring me."

During the conversation Fiona had been stroking John's penis and it was hardening in response to her ministrations.

Shot 9: Fiona inserting two fingers in pussy.

John placed his stiff member at the entrance to her most secret and intimate part. At least, it had been secret until she revealed all on the world-wide Web. He slowly, gently entered her. There was not the least resistance; she was wet and ready, her love juices freely flowing.

Shot 10: Fiona with vibrator inside her pussy.

He felt inadequate. He wanted to be bigger; longer and thicker. She moaned as she felt him sliding all the way in. Some of the male performers on the porn sites looked enormous. He wanted to be as filling as they appeared to be.

She gripped his arms tightly. He began a gradually quickening rhythm of in and out. She felt his cock swelling inside her. They were both building towards a climax in tandem with each other.

"Yes, yes, yes," she breathed.

Suddenly he stopped, deep inside her.

"Aaah!"

Fiona orgasmed at the same moment that John emptied his seed into her.

They lay in a tight embrace for a while, satiated and flushed with their passion. Eventually he withdrew from her, his penis now no more than a mockery of manhood.

"That was nice," Fiona sighed.

"Um," John agreed.

They snuggled down, wrapped in each other's arms. Suddenly John sat up.

"What's wrong?" asked Fiona.

"You didn't take those photos yourself." His tone was accusatory.

"No."

"Then, who did?"

"What's this?" Fiona sat up. "A touch of jealousy?"

"I'd like to know who was in this bedroom when you were cavorting around naked."

Fiona smiled. "I like it when you're jealous."

"Tell me."

"There's no need to worry. Meg took the pictures."

"Oh. That's all right then."

They lay down again. There was silence for a few moments. It was broken by John.

"Did you and she...er.?"

"Did we what?"

"You know. There you were, nothing on, striking provocative poses, looked damned sexy..."

"Thank you, kind sir."

"It would only be natural if..."

Fiona laughed. "Keep a curb on your imagination. Nothing happened."

12