In The Prison

Story Info
Woman's unusual experiences while imprisoned.
2k words
4.06
138.8k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light flashed on abruptly, as it did every morning. It was impossible to ignore, so intense. It contrasted immediately to the pitch blackness of night in the prison, where you could not see at all. Every day we were awakened this way, just one more reminder that nothing was for our own comfort.

I rolled upright in my bed, if you could call the flat little cot a bed, with its single thin coverlet. No sense in trying to stay in bed, the guards would just come and dump you out on the floor if you took too long. The yawns and grumpy noises of the other female inmates forced to wake up filled the room. I stumbled to the showers, and found an empty stall. The needle-like spray of hot water on my tired body felt wonderful. It was really the only true pleasure in this place.

I had been brought here about nine months ago, captured during a raid on our military camp. The male soldiers were immediately killed, but the female soldiers were spared and brought to this huge and thick walled place. At first, of course, I was grateful to be alive, but after three months, I was beginning to believe my male counterparts were the lucky ones. New women joined us almost daily, brought in by the soldiers' raids on military camps and villages. It was an oddity of the place, however, that not one of us discussed the things that happened here with the newbies. We weren't prepared when we arrived, and in turn, we did nothing to forewarn the new ones of things to come. Indeed, I believe we each took our own pleasure out of the shock, shame, and pain of the new ones' experiences. It was the nature of the place.

I finished my shower, and grabbed a clean tunic. We were all dressed in the same drab gray tunic, made of cotton, and short, just covering our buttocks. The underwear was made of the same drab material, just simple briefs. We weren't allowed shoes, even when the floor was cold, so I was finished with my preparations, and followed the others down the windowless hall to the dining area. More harsh light, and long rough wooden tables with matching benches were the extent of the furnishings. Bowls of oatmeal were on the table, as they were every single day. We were only given two meals a day, so we ate hungrily. Food was never wasted.

The warden was at the head table, along with 10 of his favorite guards. The other guards were seated at our tables, usually 2 or 3 to each table. There were a lot of guards, and a lot of tables, as the prisoners numbered around 300, as best I had been able to count. The warden asked the guard at his elbow to bring forward a new arrival, so the guard went to a nearby table and grabbed a young woman by the arm, pulling her up roughly and shoving her toward the warden's table. She was a pretty one, silky black hair and big round eyes, wide with terror. She had arrived late the evening before, barely in time to be in her bunk before lights out. She hadn't had any chance to comprehend this place, and no one would have enlightened her as to what to expect. The warden's ritual was daily, we had seen it so many times we knew exactly how it went. I think it was the fact that each time it was a new unsuspecting woman that had to participate which made it exciting for us. The soldier forced the woman to stand in front of the warden, holding her hands behind her back in one of his hands, and his other arm wrapped around her waist. The warden looked at her for a few moments, then grabbed the bottom edge of her tunic and quickly slid it up her thighs, exposing her underwear. She screamed in terror, expecting the worst, but our warden had a peculiar style...he bent quickly forward in his chair, and buried his face in her underwear, nuzzling, kissing, and nipping at her pussy through the material. She struggled to move her hips away, but was held so firmly by the guard that all she managed to do was push into the warden's face, and he loved that! After a few minutes, her struggles were noticeably diminishing, and her mouth opened in an "O". Our warden was very good at what he loved, and we all sighed an inward sigh in remembrance, and felt our pussies grow warm as we watched her struggling to not to give in, but failing to resist the warm and pulsing sensations he was giving her. He moved his head back a few inches, and was rewarded by her hips thrusting toward him, begging for more. Her own eyes widened in horror at this, but her body was not obeying her. He rewarded her with about thirty seconds more, then abruptly stopped and leaned back in his chair. He motioned to the guard, who promptly returned the woman back to her seat. She was red-faced with humiliation and desire, and couldn't look at any of us.

We all took a deep breath, and returned to eating our oatmeal. Fifteen minutes later, a bell rang. We all rose, took our oatmeal bowls up to the dishwashing window, each woman that knew holding her breath as she set her bowl on the counter. The woman in front of me was one of the chosen ones that day, the dishwasher motioned for her to come around to the side door. She paled, but hurried around and into the dishwashing area. I put my bowl down quickly, and thankfully moved away from the window. Not me, today.

Actually, I had forgotten what day it was. Hard to keep track in the prison. I realized as I walked out of the dining area that women were being sorted into two groups, one to the right, and one to the left. This could only mean one thing, and it was my turn to be in the right group. This particular event took place only once monthly, and I had been in the left group last month, so it had been two months since I had the right group experience. I shuddered, as I knew the intensity and humiliation that was coming. There were three new girls in the group, including the black haired one from the breakfast experience. They huddled together as we were moved down the hallway and into a very large room. There were no windows in the room, only large ceiling fans, whirling softly, and forty padded tables. A very large, I should say huge, monitor was hanging on the wall. Each woman was told to stand by a table, then told to strip our tunics off and drop them on the floor. Next we had to get up and lie on the table. The soldiers came to each one of us, and strapped us down with the straps pulled up from underneath the table. The new women screamed as their hands were pulled apart, then their legs, as wide as they could go, and strapped down. Straps tightly fastened our hips, and also our necks, so we could not move, even an inch. We were close enough to easily see the women on either side of us, and we could look between our feet and see the woman at the next table in front of us, as the heads of our tables were raised slightly. I could look further away, and see the tables at the front of the row, even though it was some distance away. I had two of the new girls next to me, one on each side. They were now quiet, as we all were, though they kept looking over at me, their eyes pleading with me to tell them what was happening...but naturally I said nothing.

We were at the end of our row, so that meant seven others ahead of us, as each row was ten tables. The monitor blinked, then became a bright screen. Many of the soldiers were seated in chairs now, in one corner, as well as the warden, and any other dignitaries he invited. It was always crowded, no empty seats. Probably a hundred men all told.

Twelve soldiers approached, three to each first table. One held two devices, one a large silver bullet type thing, and the other was a odd looking device with multiple heads. The devices were put down for the moment, and each of the three men positioned themselves around the woman on their first table. All four of the first tables now had three men, one at the woman's head, one at her side, and one at her feet. The man at her head bent down, and pressed his lips to hers, gently at first, then more forcibly, entering her mouth with his tongue, and kissing her continuously. The second man grabbed her breasts, pulling, kneading, and tweaking her nipples, kissing and sucking on them. After about five minutes of this, all four women were beginning to moan deep in their throats, and even though they couldn't move their hips, we could see their thighs starting to tense and flex. Tears streamed down two of the women's cheeks, they were trying so hard to resist what was happening. But the soldiers never wavered, and never broke contact. The third soldiers then put their faces between the women's legs, and beginning kissing and licking their naked clits! The moans became deeper, and their breathing more and more rapid. The third soldiers stopped after about a minute, and picked up the silver bullets. Quickly they shoved them into four women's vaginas, and I know from experience those things were cold!!

The monitor flickered, then four pictures appeared. Very large pictures that looked like golden rings against a dark blue background. We could all see the rings, and the men in the corner were especially drawn to them, alternating between watching the rings and the women moaning on the tables. Once the bullets were in place, the third soldiers picked up the second device, and turned them on. They made rapid buzzing sounds, and begin vibrating slowly. Each head was a different shape, and some were softer, some harder. Slowly the vibrators were moved toward the four pussies, and then the softest and slowest heads were touched to each clit. The room was filled with the sound of their moans, and each of us couldn't help straining to watch. It didn't matter that you knew how humiliating it all was, to be forced to that point with so many people watching. We were drawn to it like bees to honey. Our own pussies began to get wet. The moans got louder, and the vibrator head was switched to a stronger one. The men gave almost a collective sigh, as a golden ring spasmed once. The golden rings were the reading being taken by the silver bullets, each time a pussy squeezed the bullet, the ring on the screen spasmed, giving a beautiful display of each woman's building orgasm! At first, each spasm was far apart, and light, but gradually they became more frequent, and stronger in color.

The soldiers at the women's heads stopped kissing them, and the women could now cry out, in shame and humiliation, but also intense pleasure they could not stop. The men in the chairs were enthralled by the rings, and we could hear flies unzipping, and see cocks being stroked, faster and faster in rhythm to the spasming rings on the screens. Our own pussies were now dripping, it was all so intense, almost unbearable, as the four women now screamed and the rings on the screen went crazy, exploding in rapid succession with orgasm. Several of the men roared as they came in unison with the women on the table, the wiser men held back, as they knew...the rest of us were still on the tables.