In the Rain Ch. 01

Story Info
A cozy evening of love-making.
3.2k words
4.49
19.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eleven
Eleven
1 Followers

In the Rain - Ch 1 - Friday Night

I came into the house from the pouring wet outside and found Seyla sitting in one of our two overstuffed leather chairs in the den, reading a book using the dim light from the lamp next to the chair. I was glad it was a Friday. She was wearing her usual rainy day attire, an oversized sweatshirt, some pajama pants, and some thick socks that could easily double as slippers. She looked up and gave me that calm, content smile that she gives me when we cuddle or will soon be cuddling.

I hung my coat up in the entry closet, took off my shoes, and went upstairs to our room. I set my wallet and keys on the dresser and began to undress myself. I quickly got all of my clothes off and put on my pajama pants and a long sleeve tee shirt. Then, slipping into my slippers, I went downstairs to prepare us both some dinner.

Dinner for the evening was a simple “Ready-bake” popcorn shrimp package and French fries from Costco, all baked on a cookie sheet. I put servings of each onto two plates and poured us both some juice into small plastic glasses. I took her dinner and drink into the den and set them on the lamp table between the two chairs and then returned with my own. “Thank you baby,” she said as I twisted my chair around so I could munch away at my dinner and watch her as she read her book and ate. I loved to just watch her sometimes and still do. She seemed a little put-off by my watching her at first, as she always does, but got used to it soon, and again became absorbed in her book.

When she finished she set the plate back onto the lamp table and took a long drink from the juice. I finished eating and retrieved her plate and took both of our dishes to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. When I returned to the den she had marked her place in the story and set the book aside. She looked at me and we both knew that the night was going to be very pleasant and enjoyable.

I put out my hand to her and she took a hold of it. I lead her into the living room and left her sitting on the couch. I went throughout the house and turned off all of the inside and outside lights. One of the nice things about where we lived was its seclusion, which allowed it to be so dark outside when all of the lights were turned off. I returned to the living room and opened one of the large windows to allow the sound of the heavily falling rain to come into the house so that it could both sooth and excite the two of us.

I walked over the couch where I left Seyla and found her laying across the length of the couch. I lay down on top of her, facing her so that we could kiss.

“This is the perfect day,” she said. “The rain is pouring down and the house is just warm enough and cozy. You know how this gets me.”

“Yes, I do,” I answered. “That’s why I’ve been the way I have, because you know I get very cuddly when the weather is like this, too.”

We smiled and began one of our many kisses for the evening. At first we started with only soft, gentle kisses with just our lips, spread out over several minutes; our arms around one another. Finally our tongues were introduced to each other and we began a cautious exploration of each other. My tongue did most of the exploring even though it knew the territory well. After several more minutes our kissing grew in intensity, our actions growing more urgent as our need for each other grew.

Seyla felt my erection grow as my hips ground into her. My hands drifted up and down the sides of her body between her waist and face. Occasionally one would stop and the other would pause in mid-stroke to cover her breast through her sweatshirt and give a stimulating grab. Thankfully she wore no bra so that I could fully feel her breast within my hand, and her stiffened nipples pressing into my palms.

Seyla’s hands drifted over my back, head and butt; the sound of the rain falling was ever constant in the background. When ever I shifted so that I could grab at one of Seyla’s wonderful breasts she would reach down and grab my erection through my pajama pants, moving her hand up and down along it as her body would if I were inside her.

Seyla gave a heavy sigh at one point and I knew she was becoming as wet for me as I was already hard for her. I reached down with my right hand and slipped it beneath the elastic band of her pajama pants, noticing with delight that she was not wearing any panties. I slid my middle finger, palm side towards her, towards her opening. Her opening was very wet and I used the moistness from it to allow me to play smoothly with her clit. As I began to massage her in a slow rhythmic circle she gave a gasp and broke our kiss. I put my head on her left shoulder and focused on her breathing so that I could tell if I was pleasuring her well. My hand continued to go in circles, focusing more pressure at various points at certain times to determine where my finger should be to help Seyla to orgasm.

Finally I found the spot that worked the best and vigorously massaged it. Seyla’s breathing quickened and she gasped several times. She urgently reached down into the front of my pants and grabbed a hold of my erection, pumping her hands up and down in an effort to pleasure me at the same time as I did her, but her pleasure overwhelmed her and she let go after a few minutes.

I slowed down my circular movements on her clit to allow her to come down from her euphoria gently. I finally stopped and extended my finger down to her opening and briefly reached up into her. I felt her moistness surround my finger and seep a bit down my hand. Her hole felt very soft and loose. I knew she was very ready for me to slide myself into her, but I quickly pulled my finger back out from her and trailed it up past her clit and out of her pants. I reached my arms beneath her and hugged her close. Her arms reached up around my chest and she returned the hug.

We quickly opened our eyes and looked into one another. The rain had slackened a bit during what was primarily my pleasuring of Seyla. I sat up to the side of Seyla and removed my shirt, tossing it somewhere across the room, and then doing likewise with my pajama pants. Next I put my hands on either side of Seyla and lifted the sweatshirt up over her head.

As she lay there topless and I naked, I looked up and down her body. I dove my head down and began to kiss and suck on her right breast, while my right hand groped her left, gently kneading it and tugging and rolling her nipple. My mouth eventually found her right nipple and latched onto it with a mild ferocity. I brushed my tongue back and forth several times and then gently bit and sucked it, repeating this several times. Then I switched breasts, making sure to show as much, if not more attention, to her other breast.

As I was doing this Seyla’s back would arch upwards to force her breasts further into my mouth and hands, and her hands urgently wandered across my upper back and neck to my head, which she gently caressed. Her head was tilted backwards and she was gasping from the pleasure of the moment, occasionally giving little moans.

I then left her breast and began lightly kissing my way down her body and across her stomach, stopping at the elastic band to work my way back up her body. I reached her breasts and gave each nipple a fleeting bite and tug, which brought an immediate orgasmic gasp from Seyla. I continued on up to her neck, forcefully biting to one side of her windpipe, but not hard enough to leave a lasting mark. I made my way to her ear, nibbling on her earlobe, and finally our mouths met again.

Seyla brought her hands up to caress my face and we began to make out again. I spread my body out on top of hers and her hands immediately left my face and began groping my butt. She pushed down to force my erection against her still covered clit and very wet opening. I reacted by pushing my hips against her and making slow grinding movements, furthering Seyla’s and my excitement.

The rain outside grew in intensity and the sound of the rain drops became so loud that we would have had to raise our voices to be heard if we had been talking, but we weren’t. I broke our embrace, spinning my legs off the side of the couch so that I could pull Seyla’s thick socks and pajama pants off of her. These were deposited in the same approximate place as all of our other clothes, somewhere across the room. I looked up and down the glory that was Seyla’s naked body and quickly marveled, yet again, that it was mine. I knew that the same thought flowed through Seyla’s head when she looked at my naked body as well.

I moved so that I was then sitting near her feet and bent down, kissing the front side of her legs. Seyla’s legs parted and I could see by the dim light just how wet she was. We were already going to have to wash the seat cushion cover, and we hadn’t even done anything yet. I began to kiss the inside of each leg, moving upwards, eventually coming to her sweet opening. I licked her with my tongue and heard her gasp. I affixed my mouth to her and worked my tongue around and into her. Her hands came down to caress my head as I lapped her juices. Seyla’s hips began to buck in rhythm with my tongue and I knew she was close to her first orgasm of the evening. I lapped at her harder and harder until finally she gave a vocal gasp, saying “Jesse, oh Jesse!” repeatedly. She tossed her head side to side and wildly bucked her hips. I broke my mouth’s lock on her and sat up, wiping my mouth as I did. I moved up to again lie on top of her body; my erection pressing directly against her clit, a very short distance from where both of us wanted and knew it would go.

I reached my arms under hers, hugging her while resting my head on her left shoulder. She returned the embrace still panting and squirming beneath me from the pleasures she had just experienced.

I got up after her body calmed down for a few minutes and stood beside the couch looking at her and her beautiful body all aglow from her first orgasm of the evening. I walked over to the windows to close them and her eyes followed my every movement taking in the site of me that she knew so well and loved so deeply. I closed the windows and walked back across the room to her and held out my hand for her to take hold of. She grasped my hand and I walked her upstairs to our bedroom.

When we set foot just inside the bedroom door I swept her off her feet and into my arms, carrying her the short distance to our soft, yet still firm, king size bed with a light down comforter on top. I set her down on top of the comforter and walked into our private bath and opened the windows in there and then opened all of the remaining windows in our room. I walked over to the bed and pulled back the comforter, and Seyla rolled onto the exposed bottom sheet so that I could pull the rest of the comforter off of the bed (so it wouldn’t be soiled by what was about to take place). The thundering sound of the falling rain filled the room from the open windows.

I crawled across the bed so that I ended up straddling Seyla just across her waist with my hands planted to either side of her shoulders. She rested her hands on the upper part of my thighs. I bent down so that my body rested atop hers and I could feel her exposed breasts against my chest. I quickly gave her a sensuous kiss on the lips and slid my legs down the length of hers, feeling the recently shaved smoothness of them. I placed my feet between hers and parted her legs by parting mine. I felt the moistness of her groin as her clit and vagina became exposed to me penis. I brushed down along them, positioning my penis just below her opening and slowly slid up to feel the resistance of a slightly off aim. I swirled my hips around until I felt my tip center on her opening. I pushed up slowly, gliding into that place that I knew and loved so well, and we became one.

Seyla gasped and moaned lightly as I entered her, sexual relief spilling across her face as I finally filled her. I stopped my movement and just savored the feeling of her warm wet body surrounding mine, feeling her muscles contract around me and stimulating me. I began to move within her, in and out slowly for a couple of minutes. She slowly became more aroused as my slow movements continued within her. She grasped me with her arms and wrapped her legs into mine, pressing herself against me in rhythm to my movements.

I increased my tempo at the proper moment, delighting in the feeling of her and her flesh moving across my erection. I began to change the angle I entered her by repositioning my hips, hitting new spots inside of her with the tip of my penis with each stroke into her. This increased her excitement and she began to have her second orgasm. She wrapped her limbs around me again trying to pull me deeper into her. I increased my pace to encourage her towards that end. With one forceful thrust her vocal gasping began, her body quivered, and her fingers raked across my back while trying to pull me closer to her. I kept up my pounding into her as her hips quickly pumped up and down off the bed, her own body juices releasing around my erection inside of her.

I slowed down my pace as her orgasm subsided, but still kept pumping in and out of her for several more minutes. I stopped and let us both recover a bit; each of us breathed heavily, Seyla from her orgasm and me from both my physical pleasure and physical exertion. After lying there for several moments feeling Seyla’s muscles throbbing around my penis, gripping me, I withdrew from her. She whimpered as I did and asked me, “Why?”

“You’ll see,” I answered.

I stood up on my side of the bed, facing Seyla. I reached over and grabbed her ankles, dragging her across the sheets and spinning her around so that her vagina was open to me again. I pulled her so that her bottom was just on the edge of the bed and she could rest her feet on the floor. Seyla smiled as she realized what position we were doing next.

The rain continued to thunder down outside as I picked up her ankles and raised them in the air so that they rested on my shoulders as I stood. I grabbed my penis and led it to Seyla’s clit and slowly rubbed it around her, making her gasp slightly. I slid my penis down to her opening, and as I felt it I let go and pushed into her. I began to move in her again. I could feel the tip of my penis pressing into her G-spot thanks to the position. Seyla grabbed the edge of the mattress to keep her from sliding across the bed as I moved in her, and I held onto her sides, pulling myself into her. With her legs mostly closed, and me still inside her, the pressure of her flesh around my erection increased, greatly increasing the stimulation to me from our last position.

It did not take long before both Seyla and I had our orgasms coming. Seyla began hers first and gasped in deeply, starting to buck her hips quickly up and down off of the bed, and alternately throwing back her head onto the mattress and glancing down to look at me plunge in and out of her. My climax came and I arched my back, forcing myself every so slightly deeper into Seyla, releasing my semen into her. The sound of the rain falling outside suddenly seemed much more present as our pleasure reached its pinnacle. The force from my release pushed Seyla to an even higher orgasm that she carried out as my jets of semen continued to release inside her with each one of my thrusts. Seyla seemed to be gasping, moaning, and screaming all at the same time, a sign of a Big One.

I finished my orgasm and Seyla’s hips continued to buck on the tail end of her higher orgasm. I pushed into her as far as I could but not allowing myself to slide in and out of her against my natural urges for that moment. Seyla moaned pitifully and satisfyingly at the same time, both wishing I could go longer and glad that I could now just cuddle with her in bed.

I withdrew from Seyla and we both moaned at the loss of the sensation of joining together. Seyla quickly got up and went into our private bath to rinse my semen from her while I crawled onto the bed and pulled the sheets and comforter back up onto the bed. I lay down with my head on the pile of pillows in the center of the bed as Seyla came back into the room and closed all of the windows except for one which she left open ever so slightly, so that we could still be able to listen to the rain.

She crawled into bed with me and rested her head on my chest. “That was wonderful,” she lightly panted out.

“I know,” I said.

“Do you think we could do more tomorrow?” she asked.

“That’s what I was hopping for,” I answered. Seyla moaned contentedly as we both drifted off to sleep.

Eleven
Eleven
1 Followers