In the Rain Ch. 02

Story Info
A pleasant awakening the next morning.
1.5k words
4.36
10.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eleven
Eleven
1 Followers

*Thanks for the feedback. Critiques are welcome.

Saturday Morning

The next morning I groggily woke up while it was still gray outside and the rain was only gently falling. Seyla was sleeping soundly on her side of the bed with her back to me. After several minutes of just laying there with my eyes closed thinking about falling back to sleep, I began to think about the previous night and how absolutely wonderful it had been, even if slightly ordinary for the two of us on a Friday or Saturday night. Before long I was feeling very horny and began thinking of putting myself back inside Seyla. I though that I should try waking her up in a way that I had only done once or twice before in college.

I cuddled up close to her body, she was laying on her side, molding mine in the same shape as hers with my legs bent in the exact shape as hers so that my entire body would be in contact with her still naked skin. I put my arm across her side with my hand just lightly landing on her belly. Seyla moaned and shifted position slightly. It was obvious that she was still sound asleep and was very likely to be for at least several more hours.

I just lay there and continued to close my eyes, keeping them from opening and forcing myself fully awake. I lay there without moving, for how long, I have no idea, but I eventually rolled Seyla over on her back with her arms at her sides so that I could rest my head on her right shoulder and my hand could easily touch any part of her upper torso without having to worry about her arms covering anything. Again I lay there for quite some time nearly falling asleep myself.

I slowly moved my right hand up to cover her left breast. The bed sheet did not cover our upper bodies and left Seyla's waist and the beginning of where her pubic hair would have been had she net shaved that part of her body for me, exposed to the air of the room and my view; the down comforter had been mostly pushed down off the foot of the bed because of the warmth of the room at night. Once my hand covered her left breast she rolled her head to the right, so that if she were to open her eyes, she would have been looking at my face.

I waited several minutes for her to fall back into a deeper sleep and then I began to very, very slowly knead her breast. She didn’t respond. I increased my speed, but not to a significant amount. Seyla’s breathing rate increased a bit, and I knew I was starting to get to her while she was still asleep. I moved my hand slightly so I could grasp her nipple with my fingertips. I gently rolled it between my fingers and then left it to again cover her entire breast with my hand so that I could knead it.

Seyla’s breathing rate continued to increase, and I moved my hand to her other breast. I grasped it and kneaded it like I had the other. I rolled her nipple between my fingers and then stopped my actions and left my hand just covering her breast. I waited the few minutes it took for her breathing to slow back down to its normal pace until I slowly drifted my fingers down between her breasts to her stomach and finally to the inside of her right leg. I ran my fingers up and down the inside of her leg, each time slowly moving higher towards her vaginal opening, that my penis loved so much.

Instinctively Seyla parted her legs enough to allow me to easily feel her clit and opening. I lifted my right leg up and placed it on top of hers, pinning her leg in that vulnerable open position. I brought my hands up and across her clit to her other inside leg, drifting it up and down for a few moments. Then I brought my hand up to touch Seyla’s opening; Seyla moaned louder than before and tried to raise her legs up, which would have put her in a better position for my penis to stimulate her, had I been in her.

I felt her get wet as I very slowly massaged her opening and clit. I felt my penis grow hard against the mattress as I felt and smelled her moistness. When she seemed moist enough I very slowly crawled on top of her body, positioning and holding myself so that no part of my body was putting any large pressure on her; my penis was pressed up against the outside of her opening. I very slowly pushed into her and gently worked my way into her, only pulling out slightly if it seemed that I might hurt her by pushing into her any farther.

Seyla quietly said, “Oh Jesse!” in a sleepy rasp. She was obviously still asleep but dreaming of me and/or highly attuned to what my erection and I were doing to her. I slowly moved in and out, still not totally putting the full weight of my body down onto her. I lowered my body so that my chest dragged across her breasts, stimulating the nipples and causing them to stiffen.

As I came near to having an orgasm Seyla’s eyes suddenly flashed open and then closed again and looked strait up at me. She seemed both highly surprised and pleased at the same time. I slowed my pace within her so that I hardly moved at all. Seyla still felt my movement within her and reclosed her eyes to enjoy me inside her. She knew she wasn’t very likely to have an orgasm of her own, but she didn’t necessarily want one. She simply thought I just simply felt good inside of her. I resumed my normal pace of sliding in and out of Seyla’s perfect opening and soon felt myself spewing forth my semen into her. This pushed her into a small orgasm and her hips quickly bucked in orgasmic pleasure.

I collapsed on top of her body and Seyla wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me deep into her. “Good morning,” she said to me with her eyes still not yet open.

“Good morning,” I panted out.

“Thank you for waking me up in a very delicious way.”

“I am happy to oblige. Anything for my love,” I said. I closed my eyes and feel asleep there and then, still inside her.

I woke up later with Seyla still in the bed with me. I was back in the position lying just to the side of her with my head resting on her shoulder and my leg stretched out over hers, my right hand resting between her breasts. Seyla was awake and quietly watching the small TV on our bedroom nightstand. I closed my eyes again and just lay there in my second groggy awakening that morning, or was it closer to noon?

Seyla realized I was awake and gave me a, “Good morning lover,” and began running her left hand fingers up and down my right side. I was fortunately still sleepy enough that it didn’t tickle (my getting tickled was a problem I wish I didn’t have so that I could enjoy more of Seyla’s attentions). Seyla’s fingers drifted the length of my torso and down across my waist to my upper thighs and then back up. She tilted her head and kissed my forehead. I smiled and gave a pleased moan to let her know I appreciated the affection. My hand found her left breast and began fondling it.

“I doubt you can finish what you’re starting,” she said.

“What?! I’m starting something?” I answered.

“Uh huh,” was her mocking reply.

I stopped the movement of my hand on her breast and let it just cup it. I lay there for a while longer and then finally was awake enough to sit up and watch a bit of the show Seyla was watching. I watched about forty-five minutes with her and then left her to go downstairs and make some breakfast for us.

I noticed that the time was then eleven o’clock. I didn’t realize that our sexual encounter the night before had gone on so late that it would cause me to sleep in so late. Then I realized that I had had some fun with Seyla that same morning too, and that took up a good amount of time as well.

I made a quick breakfast of some cereal and some fruit and toast and took it upstairs on some TV trays. I set one across Seyla’s lap and she thanked me for making and bringing her breakfast. I sat down on the bed beside her and set my TV tray across my lap. Even after several years I still felt a bit awkward making breakfast and walking around the house completely naked. But I was glad Seyla got a kick out of it. I secretly thought it was because she had a bit of a fantasy about having a sex slave at her beck and call.

Eleven
Eleven
1 Followers