In the Rain Ch. 03

Story Info
The weekend continues.
3.1k words
4.44
9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Sat. Evening

After what turned out to be our brunch Seyla and I decided to take a shower together to clean up the sweat and other body fluids produced the previous night and that morning. We made sure to have the bathroom window open to prevent to mirrors from fogging up, and to let the sound of the still falling rain in as we cleaned up. It was another wet Northwest weekend and we got to spend it together, cuddled up inside.

I stepped into the shower and Seyla followed once I got the water hot. She closed the shower door and stepped into the stream of water that was pouring on me. "Hey!" I exclaimed. "I'm getting cold now." Seyla paused in mid-rinse of her hair, looked at me, gave a big smile, and continued rinsing.

I slumped back reservedly and grabbed the washcloth and glycerin soap that we both use. I reached around her and got both quickly wet. I then made a thick lather in the washcloth and began bathing Seyla. I started at her shoulder and worked down her back to her bottom. I bent over and followed her legs down to her feet and her toes. Seyla rotated and I washed back up the front of her leg to her stomach and breasts. I paused for a while giving extravagant bathing attention to her breasts.

After a while she asked, "Are they clean?"

"Just about," I answered matter of factly.

I finally proceeded to her shoulders and arms and set the washcloth down. Seyla reached around me and grabbed her shampoo and conditioner to wash her hair. She never would or has let me do that since I'd likely tangle her hair somehow. She finally rinsed her hair out and then it was my turn.

For the next few minutes Seyla repeated the attentions I paid her with the slight difference of paying brief attention to my penis with her mouth, before thoroughly washing it with the washcloth.

She finished bathing me and then proceeded to wash my almost non-existent short and balding hair with the tiniest amount of shampoo to keep my scalp dry later. I rinsed the shampoo off and then positioned both of us so that the showerhead sprayed directly between our closely pressed bodies; my right shoulder and her left shoulder facing the showerhead. I bent my head down slightly and she tilted her head back slightly so that we could kiss.

We made out for a few minutes with the hot water streaming over us, until we got tired of standing on the hard, tiled shower floor. I reached over and shut off the water and we both began to, almost immediately, feel cold. We quickly stepped out of the shower stall and grabbed out towels that were waiting for us near the shower. I dried myself off while Seyla towel dried her hair and wrapped her towel around it when she finished.

By that time I had finished so I used my towel to dry her body exactly as I had washed it, spending a disproportionate amount of time on her breasts. Seyla smiled throughout the process. I wrapped the towel around her body and tucked it so she could walk without it falling off and she and I walked into the closet and put on comfortable clothes similar to what we had on the night before, before our escapades.

Putting these clothes on reminded me of the clothes we had left downstairs, so I went down and got them. Seyla had finished dressing and was in the bathroom getting ready for what little was left of the day. I deposited the dirty clothes in the hamper that fell from our bathroom to the laundry room beneath it. I walked back upstairs and joined Seyla in preparing for the day.

The rest of the afternoon was spent doing chores around the house that had built up over the past week, such as the laundry, cleaning the kitchen, and vacuuming. A bit after five o'clock we sat down at the kitchen counter and pulled out an Italian cookbook to try and pick something we could make. We decided upon a chicken with green olives recipe and poked through the cupboards and refrigerator to find all of the necessary ingredients. We found everything we needed and made a very good dinner between the two of us. We added some bread with garlic spread and a bit of green salad to the meal to round it out nutritionally speaking.

We served up our food from the stove and the platters that the side dished were made in. We set our dinner plates on the dining table and I got both of us something to drink while Seyla sat down. While I was up I turned off most of the lights and picked up two tall slender candles in candleholders and brought them over to the table and set them near where we were eating and lit them. I sat down next to Seyla and we ate in silence, occasionally glancing at each other, but we mostly looked out the double glass doors that opened to the back yard. We watched the rain fall on the porch, yard, and the edge of the forest that surrounded our property as dusk settled and it became very gray outside.

"What would you like to do after dinner?" I asked Seyla.

Seyla looked at me and exaggerated the chewing of her food. I had apparently caught just after she put a fork-full of food into her mouth. I looked back outside and waited for her to finish chewing. "How about we watch a movie and then get in the hot tub," she suggested.

"Sounds good to me. What do you feel like watching?"

"Something light, like a comedy or something," was her response.

"How about The Princess Bride?" This was one of our favorite movies and it had been quite a while since we had last watched it.

Seyla thought about it a few seconds and said, "I think that'd be perfect. After all, it is a very lighthearted movie and bit romantic, even if it is in a cheesy fashion. And it'd give us a good reason to cuddle." Seyla rubbed her foot up and down my leg as she said this. Cuddling was one of her favorite pastimes, as it seems it is most women's.

We finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen putting all of the dishes in the dishwasher that we could, and putting all of the food back into the cupboards and refrigerator. Seyla started washing the things that couldn't go into the dishwasher in the sink. I went into the laundry room and grabbed the chemicals we use in the hot tub and put on an overcoat and hat that we keep in the laundry. I walked back through the kitchen to the porch doors and went outside and checked the chemical levels in the hot tub and added the ones that were necessary, and set the temperature a few degrees higher since we turned it down during the week when we don't usually use it.

I came back inside and Seyla said, "Just about done. Why don't you get the entertainment system set up?" I went and put the chemicals back in the laundry room and took of the jacket and hat and left them. I walked into the living room and lowered the projection screen and turned on the projector and sound system. I found the DVD of the movie and put it in the player. Seyla walked into the room and sat down on the couch and pulled out a blanket from the basket that we keep them in beside the couch. I grabbed the remote control, turned off the lights, and sat down beside her. She pulled the blanket up around the two of us as the movie started.

We both enjoyed this movie enough that nothing scandalous occurred between us during the movie. Just the normal cuddling things of burrowing into each other, hugging close, and occasional kisses, were shared. The movie wound on for just a bit over an hour and a half and finally the ending credits rolled.

Seyla got up from lying on the couch with her head in my lap, taking the blanket with her. She turned on only one dim light in the room. She folded the blanket while I turned everything movie related off in the room. We both finished and turned off the light and left the room. Seyla went into the laundry room to take her clothes off and grab two towels for both of us, and I walked around the house turning off every inside and outside light that we had left on.

As I came back down the stairs from turning off a light upstairs I stopped dead in my tracks as I watched Seyla walk across the kitchen from the laundry room to the porch doors. I don't know how she does it, but she can always look so amazingly sexy and seductive when she walks, though her nakedness probably accounted for some of that affect; but I am certain that it was still mostly just the way she walked.

I went into the laundry room and took off my clothes and followed her out the porch doors. Seyla was rushing a bit as she put the towels in their small bin so that the rain would not get them wet while we soaked. The cold rain fell on both of us as we lifted off the cover to the hot tub. We set it aside and quickly climbed into the tub. We both let out an "Ahhhh..." as the water covered our bodies.

We just sat, soaking for a few minutes before we turned any of the jets on. Once the jets were going we moved around from one spot of the tub to another, using all of the different positions to focus on different parts of our bodies. After about twenty minutes of the jets Seyla reach over to the controls and turned all of them off. We both sat there for a few minutes; there was no sound except for the falling rain. Both of our heads were completely soaked.

Seyla moved over to sit next to me. "Would you like a massage?" she asked.

"When have I ever turned down a massage?"

"I don't know, but there's a first time for everything, but apparently not tonight."

I was in one of the seats in the hot tub, so that it was like I was sitting in a normal chair. Seyla moved across me so that she straddled me and she could sit on my knees. This raised her a bit up out of the water and her nipples were exposed to the cold Northwest fall air. Almost immediately her nipples stood up as she began to massage my neck, shoulders, and chest. After a time, she moved back to sitting beside me and massaged each of my legs from my waist down to my feet. The hot tub jets had done a fairly good job of loosening my muscles, but Seyla's attentions further relaxed me.

Seyla finished her massage and moved so that she was kneeling on the floor of the hot tub directly in front of me, facing me. I could barely see the outline of her head above the water. I felt her hands touch my stomach and slowly travel down to my penis. Her hands played with me a short time, and I quickly became aroused. Her hands then drifted down the top of my legs to my knees, and she pushed my legs apart, fully exposing me to her.

Her head dipped down below the surface of the water and I felt her hair drift across my legs. Suddenly her mouth was on me. This was an entirely new sensation, as she had never done that to me in the hot tub before. She moved her head up and down along me. Her mouth was only lightly affixed to me. She pushed and sucked water into and out of her mouth with her tongue as her head bobbed up and down. These attentions did not last long as she had to come back up for air quickly.

Her head left my lap under the water and popped up out of the water. She gasped in a breath of air and smiled a very big smile. "So did you like that?" She asked.

"Where did you get the idea for that?"

"After the last time we made love in here I thought that I might try a little something."

"Can I try it on you?"

Seyla moved across the hot tub in response. I kneeled down on the floor of the hot tub and could feel that her legs were open to me. I took a deep breath and plunged my head under water. But I did not go for her opening as she expected. Instead I went strait to her breasts; my body was half lying on top of her. The back of my head came up out of the water, but my mouth and nose were still under. I found her right nipple and began to such on it and play with it with my tongue, and fondled her other breast and nipple with my right hand. I came up for air and then switched breasts, my mouth playing with her left and my hand playing with her right.

I came up for air once again, gasping a bit. Seyla leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth. We began to make out, and Seyla leaned forward pressing her breasts against my chest. I reached around her and held her to me. My left hand felt up and caressed her neck. After a minute we broke the kiss and she sat back in her position.

I took a deep breath and went below the water's surface again. This time I went were she expected me to. I found her opening and could feel a thin layer of her moistness on her skin, though I could tell it dissipated somewhat in the water. I liked my tongue over her opening and up to her clit. I swirled my tongue around and tried to push into her opening a bit. The slight saltiness of her fluids filled the water around my mouth. I moved up and swirled my tongue around her clit. Seyla's hips bucked slightly from the attention she was receiving. It was quite obvious she enjoyed this as much as I did.

Finally I was out of air and I raised my head up out the water, gasping lightly. Seyla had a content and pleased look on her face. I sat back onto one of the seats in the hot tub. Seyla moved over to me, and though I could not see her face well in the dark, I could tell she had that dreamy fogged over look in her eyes that tells me she wants me inside her, and that she will be pleasured quite easily.

I scooted my hips out to the edge of the seat so that my erection was fully erect. Seyla stood up out of the water briefly and turned her back to me. She leaned back and placed her hands to either side of me and lowered herself back into the water. She positioned her waist in such a way that her vagina nearly landed perfectly on the tip of my penis. She gyrated her hips a bit, working me into her. Her natural lubrication was not the best from the water, but still adequate.

Once she was filled with me she move her hands down to the seat on either side of us; her legs straddled mine. I sat up a little and reached around Seyla's body. My left hand reached for her left breast and fondled it. My right stayed under water and stroked her clit. Seyla move slightly up and down, the water from the hot tub sucked up into her as she lifted herself slightly off of me, and pushed back out and she plunged down on me. The swishing of the warm water was greatly stimulating so that very little movement was needed.

After a few minutes we grew a little sore where our bodies were in contact with the hot tub's hard surface, and we changed positions. Seyla climbed off of me, gasping in at the loss of my penis from her. She knelt down onto the floor of the hot tub and placed her hands on the edge of the tub out of the water. I knelt down behind her, positioned to enter her from behind. I grasped myself in my hand and guided my penis to her opening. I pushed in and Seyla gave a slight moan.

I grabbed a hold of her hips with me hands and began pushing and pulling Seyla off of me, thrusting my hips as I did. Occasionally as I thrust in and out of her I would try to plunge myself as deep as I could and gyrate myself, moving my penis around inside her. Seyla and I were both breathing and gasping deeply from the mating we were enjoying. The rain continued to pour down on top of us. Our heads were drenched and the raindrops splashed us as they struck the surface of the water.

Finally Seyla pushed back into me in such a way that I knew I was going to finish. I realized that she thrust that way from her own orgasm. I realized that she was gasping and screaming out in the throws of a large orgasm. Thank goodness we had no close neighbors! I began to thrust myself in and out of her, and push and pull Seyla, more forcefully.

Finally, as her orgasm ended, I released into her giving a bit of a yell as I did. I could feel my semen seep out around my penis and dissipate in the water as we stopped our movements. Seyla's head was hanging down, her face nearly in the water. She was gasping for air, unable to catch her breath. I sat there, still inside, trying to catch my breath as well.

After a minute I pulled my shrinking member out of her and we each gave a sharp intake of breath. I sat back into one of the hot tub seats and so did Seyla. After several minutes of recovery we both gave a slight laugh and stood up. We got out of the tub and placed the cover back on. Seyla grabbed the two towels she had brought out and handed one to me. We walked over to the porch door and stood underneath the eaves and dried off before going inside.

We left the towels in the laundry and went upstairs to our bedroom. We crawled into bed, and once again Seyla fell asleep with her head on my shoulder, and I soon followed.