In The Redwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I smell it again," he said.

"Smell what?" The other girl asked.

"I don't know, it's amazing I've never smelled anything like it before, but I can't explain it," he said.

"Well close your eyes and look for the source if it's that important," the red head said.

The brunette's head responded as if someone had just called her. She nudged the redhead, "Hey Feathers we have to get going, you comin'," she asked.

"No I'm going to hang here for a little longer," he said.

"Whatever, come home when you're done sniffin' around Feathers," the brunette called. The two of them bounded up the trees like squirrels. I shook my head incredulously, but put my focus back on Riley Feathers . . . What a weird name.

He sat on the ground cross legged, closed his eyes, and took a slow deep breath through his nose. God he was beautiful. I found myself imagining sitting in his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist both of our eyes closed with contented lovemaking. I didn't really know what sex-real sex I mean-was like, but I've heard it was really painful at first and then super amazing. I wondered if I could help him with whatever he was looking for.

I climbed out of my hole and walked towards him. His eyes opened and he jumped to his feet without using his hands.

"What the-where did you come from?" He asked.

"I just heard about your dilemma and I wondered if I could help," I said.

He shook his head, "I doubt it," he said.

He turned around, "What is your problem, every time I see you I get blown off. If it's because I'm unattractive just tell me," I said.

I can't believe I just said all that. Sure it was true, but it's not exactly and engaging second conversation you have with someone much stronger than you. His head turned and he glared at me. He sped over to me and an ungodly pace.

"My problem is people who don't want to accept my lifestyle; people like you," he said. He was three feet from my toes and looked terrifying, but I was far from scared right now. I could practically feel my vision turning red. I stepped toward him until I was inches from his face.

"That's pretty rich coming from someone who has no idea about how I live," I said.

"What's to know, you're all the same when you find out about us and because of our pacifist nature we can't harm you. When people find out about us we have to move to a different part of the country wearing clothes for months on end until we find the perfect place," he said.

"Back up, I don't know anything about you or the people you live with. Secondly I don't really care about your lifestyle so long as you're not some kind of cannibal. Lastly, the only reason I've even met you is because I run naked through the woods and spend my time in a root hole under a tree. Do you really think I'm going to tell anyone about that?" He stared at me for the longest time, but he didn't look mad anymore.

"What?" I asked.

"It's you, you're the one who smells so good," he said.

"Were you even listening to anything I just said Riley?"

"Sorry, yes I did. We just get a sensitive about the way we live that's all. Do you mind if I smell you?" he asked. I have to admit that is the first time anyone has ever said that to me quite so bluntly . . . or you know at all.

"Um okay sure," I answered. I probably wouldn't mind him doing anything to me at this point. He walked around me like a hunting cat circling his prey. I could feel the blood in my cheeks giving me away, but thankfully his eyes were shut. He got on his knees in front of me and put his nose right above the hair above my just recently drenched sex. He placed his hands on either of my hips and took a deep breath. I gasped.

"Mm, I never would have imagined," he whispered. I shivered when his hot breath blew against my abdomen and his tough hands grazed my skin. He stood up in front of me and looked me in the eyes. My breathing sped up.

"I wonder if you could become one of us," he said.

"I'd have to know what you're talking about," I said.

He looked around, "Is there somewhere we can go that is private?" He asked.

I took his hand and walked over to my tree. I pointed to the hole between the roots and the ground, "Can you fit in there?" I asked.

"I can get in the hole no problem, but how big is the space?" he asked.

"Big enough for a few people," I said.

"Ladies first Tessa, show me how it's done," he said holding out his hand. I dove in and the second I got in I realized how much it smelled in here . . . smelled like me. He slid in and looked around after he got settled.

"Nice spot, very comfortable and . . ." he stopped and smelled the air.

"Yeah it's where I . . . have my private time," I said.

"So this is what I was smelling when you were gone, why is it so strong? I've smelled women before, but it's never been this powerful," he said.

I cleared my throat, "I'll tell you when I'm ready," I said.

"Alright, here's the thing; I live in a secret society of nature dwellers, but it's not all Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. The first thing we do is establish trust, if the elders trust you, then you will be put through the most rigorous training given on this planet. After that it's actually very simple. I can't tell you where we dwell right away, but I can tell you where new members can . . . well apply I guess," he said.

"Okay um, where do I go?" I asked.

"I'll show you," he said. He looked around the entrance and jumped out. He offered me a hand and pulled me out in one swift motion. The opening scraped some of my skin. I know it's wrong, but I loved that he was the one who caused it.

I walked alongside him with my hand in his. I knew that if I let go he would not pick my hand back up, so I kept up with his rigorous walking pace. We stopped at a large tree with an N carved in it.

"Alright, go left from the N until you reach another tree with an arrow pointing up. That means you go down. There is another underground cave much like the one you have only much larger. Walk around the tree for a bit until you come across a metal sheet in the ground then knock on it exactly five times," he said.

I nodded, "If you don't mind my asking, what are you doing out here naked in the first place?" He asked.

"At first it was just a place to come out for alone time, after a while it just became what I did every day," I said. I wasn't going to tell him that the only reason I kept coming out here naked was so I didn't run into him dressed by accident.

He smiled and he teeth were pearly somehow. "Your courage is very admirable Tessa. I'm going to get going, do you want me to walk you back?" He asked. The way his voice caressed my name in that last sentence made me practically giddy.

"Yes please," I said perhaps smiling a little too much.

He took my hand and we walked back to my tree. I took a lot less time than I thought.

"Alright Tessa, I'll see you soon," he said.

"See ya Riley," I said waving my finger like an infatuated teenager.

He laughed and bounded off into the distance. "What the hell kind of response is that?" I thought scolding myself out loud.

I walked back home and through the back door. "Hey Tess," mom said from her desk. I greeted her and walked into my room. I plopped down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Was I actually considering this? Would I really just leave my whole world behind just to live in some society of ridiculously strong nudists. I'll admit I've never really had a plan for the future and being part of a society that was as free as everyone being called brother and sister would be just like being a Mormon without all the strictness would be great.

Something just occurred to me. I walked right through the back door of the house butt ass naked and my mother didn't even notice. That moment of shock revealed itself in my heightened pulse. I jumped out of bed and put on a tank top and shorts as fast as I could manage. Ugh it felt wrong. Doctors always say that you can't feel clothes on your skin because you wear them so often, but that was a habit I was slowly breaking. I used a silk wrap to keep my boobs in place so my nipples didn't show.

I laid back down and came up with some options. The Pros of this option were that I would be out of my mother's house which was something I've dreamt of since dad died, I would probably never have to wear clothes again, I could live the simple life I've always desired, and-the most irrational reason-I could be with Riley (Even though his last name was probably Feathers). The Cons were that I might never see my mother or brother again which meant no auntie time with my future nieces and nephews, I would have to go through that wicked death defying physical conditioning that Riley mentioned, I might have to relocate at a moment's notice, and no one would approve of me accept for the people I lived with. Plus I could just be dreaming about being with Riley, he might not even care about my existence, he might just like the way my vagina smelled.

I already knew what I was going to do. I just had to come up with a reason to leave.

The very next month

I felt like I had been walking for hours. I turned left at the tree with the N and walked as straight as I could manage. I could smell the brine of the sea from being so close to the ocean. I told my mom that I got a college scholarship at the University of Puget Sound and that I was going to be gone for the next four years. I would have to come up with excuses for a while until I somehow found another reason for never coming home again. I was still getting over that.

I was about to give up and turn around when I saw a very strange tree in the distance. I started running towards it for lack of patience and found that it was not only the tree I was looking for, but it was right next to beach . . . a very populated beach. I was about to hide when I saw that everyone on the sand was naked. I found a sign in the distance that read Clothing Optional. I sighed in relief and started walking around the massive tree. Fuck, the base must have been twenty feet in diameter it was ridiculous.

Eventually I stepped on a hard piece of the ground that gave a little. I got on my knees and felt around until I wiped away the dirt. I knocked on the hollow ground exactly 5 times and waited. I fell through the ground and landed hard on my side.

"Right, guess I had that coming," I whispered.

"Don't worry child, you're not the first and you won't be the last," said an old voice from just above my head.

I stood up to get a better look at my host. He was very dark skinned, about five feet tall, and naked like everyone else. She looked beautiful for her clearly old age. The only indicator of her age was her voice.

"Do you know where you are?" She asked.

"If I did, do you think I would have fallen through the door?" I asked.

She smiled and laughed, "I suppose not." She pulled a robe and the doors above us shut. It was lower than I thought.

"My name is Elder Wind, but my first name is Teresa, you may call me either. You were led here under the impression of living the style of the naturists am I correct?" She asked.

"Yes Elder Wind," I said.

"You will be give the test of the trusted for the first week, after which we will train you using our ancient styles. If you can pass all the tests then you will be given tasks to choose from given to your specific talents. Once all this is through then you can take a home and a husband if you wish. Are you ready?" She asked

"Yes Elder Wind," I said.

"Say the words."

"I am ready."

"We shall begin then, what is your full legal name?" She asked.

"Tessa Rene Brown."

She asked a multitude of questions that I couldn't really lie about. Strangely she was writing it down with a ball point pen on regular paper.

"Alright are you a virgin?" She asked.

I hesitated at first, "Yes," I answered.

"That's good it means finding a husband will be an easier process. Alright are you against polygamy?" She asked.

What an odd question, "Um not if it's for love," I said.

She asked more awkward questions than I really care to say. I answered them all truthfully even though she pursed her lips at some of my opinions.

"Alright last question, we have a population wide orgy for all new members and you are required to take every form of sex whether they want to or not. Do you still want to be a member," she asked. I swallowed; that was a little out of my range. Being raped by people I might not even like. I tried to rationalize it in my head, "That's means Riley will go to then?" I asked.

"Feathers?" She asked.

"Yes him."

"Like I said everyone will be there."

"Then yes I will muscle through initiation," I said.

She smiled, "I have to admit most women give up the moment they hear that. By the way that doesn't actually happen; sex is taken very seriously as a bond of love here so it isn't just done like that."

I sighed in relief and laughed away the insanity. "Alright, I'm certain that we can trust you, but now we have to make sure you can trust us," she said.

She stood up and held out her hand. I took it and she led me down a pitch black hallway. It went straight, zigzag, and up a hill for the longest time. Before I was certain she was leading me to the center of the earth we stopped and she pounded on a door and bright light greeted us. At first it was blinding but when my eyes adjusted and we stepped onto a platform I saw a massive cavern. I'm not really sure what I expected, maybe a tree dwelling race, or you know more people. In here was a few really big tough guys and girls sitting around a bunch of specifically shaped boulders.

"Hey, we have a new recruit," Elder Wind called out to the people. They all looked at me excitedly.

"What about the trust thing?" I asked.

"That long dark hallway was it. It may have seemed simple, but that's only because you passed with flying colors. That tunnel actually had several different corridors that led out, but only one that led here. If you trusted me enough to follow me the whole way then you prove your trust," she said.

"Yeah, and now you have to deal with us," said a surly man across from us.

"Good luck dear, you're going to need it," she said before leaving.

The way shut behind her and the large man held out his hand. I took it, he threw me on his back, and leaped of the ledge into a canyon. He set me on my feet before I could scream out of excitement.

"Alright here we're going to teach you how to live like one of us," he said.

"Alright what do I do first?" I asked.

They explained that I would have iron rocks tied to my body. Light at first and heavier and heavier as time went on. They said I would be fed during the training and that it would be a very generous diet because I would need the extra energy.

My first meal was more than I had ever eaten. They tied rocks that were cut to run along every muscle on my body. It took the better part of twenty minutes for everything to be in place. I must have weight an extra hundred pounds.

"This is a method older than time, many claim that it doesn't work, but that's only because no one is patient enough to actually go through with it. You will be doing the same basic course over and over again until the weights feel like they aren't there anymore. Now follow me."

I was led on what would have been a somewhat easy course if I didn't feel like I weighed so much. At first he led me straight then to jump over a bar one foot off the ground. We went on money bars, swinging on ropes like monkeys, and other things that I failed miserably at the first few times. I think throughout the entire day I got one thing right without falling over. I just kept thinking over and over again that it would be worth it eventually.

Before I could start the next set the day was over. I walked over to the table and ate and drank until it hurt.

"Alright day's over, we've got a mat set up for you here and the latrine is down that way," he said pointing at a hall not too far away.

I nodded, "how long does it usually take, the training I mean?" I asked.

"It depends from person to person. The moment you can reach the cliff with the weights is what determines how fast you progress. Once you can reach it with the heaviest weights we start the assimilation training," he said.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It'll make sense when we take the weights off, it's easier and harder in its own way, but that's assuming you get past this," he said.

"Alright, is this like your job; training the beginners?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Everyone has to do it at one point, it's one of the shared tasks, but you'll know more about that later," he said.

"How much longer do you have?" I asked.

"Actually today is my last day, tomorrow you belong to Feathers," he said.

My heart stopped as I took in the information. I had a thought in my head that I would not see Riley again until I was a member. The idea of seeing him again was great, but he would be training me now, so I don't know if he would treat me harshly because I was still weak.

I tried to put the thought from my mind as I rolled over on my side and attempted sleep.

Two Weeks in.

The first three days sleep was impossible because I had to go everywhere with the weights so imagine how difficult using the toilet was. Having Riley as my trainer was not as bad as I originally thought. When I would fall down and struggle he would pick me back up gently and mutter encouraging words in my ear. Today I was going through the course as if I had been doing it all my life. I couldn't believe it, but it was actually starting to feel mundane instead of difficult even when Riley raised the hurdle to its highest point. I just got done finishing the course again.

"Wanna go again?" He asked. I shook my head and he looked at me curiously. I sprinted for the ledge and jumped up onto it just like the last time I tried only this time my palms lifted my body up and I turned my body sitting on the ledge.

Riley looked up at me and smiled. He leapt onto the ledge next to me with one foot put one arm around my shoulders.

"If you can keep that level of spirit then the next nine levels will be just as easy," he said.

He said that like I made it look easy somehow.

Twenty weeks later.

I wouldn't say it didn't feel the weight at all, but it didn't really affect me anymore. The more he piled on weight the more it just felt like the beginning of the first set again. I could feel the weight, but it's presence didn't hinder my movement at all. I was sitting on the ledge for the last time.

"I knew you had it in you," Riley said sitting next to me.

"You know you didn't have to stay longer than you were supposed to," I said.

"I know, I wanted to make sure you would make it, so I did some extra volunteering. No one likes doing this part of the work anyway," he said.

"So what's next?" I asked.

He reached his hand behind my back and unlatched something causing all the weights to fall off.

"Stand up," he said.

I stood and it felt like I was on the moon. I jumped off the ledge slightly and flew clear across the room. Before I could enjoy the rush of wind from whipping through the air I hit the ground . . . hard.

I fell over on my side from the shock coursing through my legs, so I pushed off with my hand and went in a half circle that would have been full if there wasn't a ground. I slammed onto my other side.

"Now it's time for assimilation training," he said.

I stood up as slowly as I could and tried to keep my balance. He walked over to me with a pained expression on his face.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

He looked down for a split second and then looked to the side. I looked down to see what was wrong with him and noticed that his dick was hard. My eyes popped out of my head, I could have thrown that thing on my body and it would have been enough weight.