In The Redwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I said.

"You don't have to apologize for being beautiful, on the contrary I should pay more attention to me discretion training, but . . . it's difficult around you," he said.

This was my chance I walked up to him and put my hand on his face pulling it towards mine. "It doesn't have to be," I said.

His face changed and he swept me up in his arms and his lips pressed down hard on mine. I ran my fingers through his hair taking in all the great sensations his body provided. My skin left trailed of hot goose bumps wherever he touched it. My breath came out in short huffs whenever I got the chance to take a breath between furious kissing and moaning. This was insane, we weren't even having sex yet, but I felt better than I had. He was strong but gentle with me somehow. When I put my hands on his face I felt wetness under his eyes. I pulled back and looked at his face. Tears were rolling down his face.

"What?" He asked like nothing was wrong.

"Riley, you're crying," I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to this," he said.

I got down from his torso and wiped his tears away with my thumbs. "What's the matter?" I asked.

We sat down on the ledge which I could now hop on to without even exerting the smallest amount of force through my toes. He took my hand and ran it along his face.

"For years I've been practicing the ignorance of all kinds of despair and pain, so I can still work through being sad or upset. When you kissed me just now I felt so happy it was overwhelming, you know what I mean?" He asked.

"I do."

"Have you been with another man before then?" He asked

"No, I mean I felt it just then when you kissed me back."

He touched my face, "I've been with women before, but they've never made me feel like this," he said.

His words made me feel amazing even though he mentioned other girls. "So should we do the assimilation training?" I asked scooting closer to his side until our hips were touching.

He kissed my neck very softly, "Sure, then we can get you into society," he said.

One Week's time

I learned two things this week. I learned how to control my incredible strength without weakening and I learned that no one in this world cared about me more than Riley Masterson. His last name was Masterson, Feathers was just a title or something. Whenever he would touch me I would get chills and whenever he got time to look at me long enough he got really . . . big. We talked about each other without him spilling his secrets.

"Alright it's time for your final test," he said.

He clapped his hands twice and three older women entered one of whom was Elder Wind. I felt nervous now, if I failed this last test I would be cast from the society for a year until I was ready again. I started to shake.

Riley put his hands on my shoulders, to calm me. "You'll do fine, you're the strongest woman I've ever known," he whispered into my ear.

I nodded and the Elders initiated the timer. I ran, jumped, flipped, and put all of my practice to use. I nailed everything except for the very end. One of the Elders jumped in my path while I was in the air and I barely had time to move. The moment my toes touched the ground I threw myself out of the way. I heard an audible smack when I hit the ground. This was pain that I was not used to. I had rolled at least ten feet and had deep cuts all over my skin.

I groaned a little and stood back up. If I was still back home I could never have stood from this, but I still felt light as feather. All three of the Elders stood before me, "Darling, no one has ever put themselves in harm's way to stop a collision," the oldest of them said.

"Sorry, I missed that part of the training," I said.

"It isn't in your training, it's a final test to see how you react to the danger of others. Most people go with the philosophy that if you can't avoid something then don't try to, what were you thinking when Elder Waters got in your path?" Elder Wind said.

"I don't like causing people pain they don't want, so I had to try to not hurt her," I said.

Everyone smiled, "Feathers can you show her to the healer tent?" Elder Wind asked.

"Of course Elder," he said.

"After you feel all better we can initiate you into our order," Elder Waters said.

The three of them left and opened a door I didn't even know existed.

"You're amazing, you know that," he said.

I blushed deeply and forgot all about my pain, "Well I learned from the best," I said trying to avoid his face.

"You can't learn how to be amazing, you just are," he said pulling our faces together.

We kissed and he ran his hand down my side and I was about to grab his hardening dick but he touched one of my deeper bleeding cuts causing a painful whimper.

He pulled back, "I'm sorry, come on you're going to love this part," he said. He led me up a level of platforms that no human who didn't go through the training could possibly scale.

"Welcome to your new home," he said.

I gasped when I saw the great city. It was as though we had come out of the side of a mountain into the highest most dense part of the forest. It was amazing, there were platforms attached to trees in such a way that they would be invisible from the ground. Some buildings were in the branches like tree houses only with much more architectural design.

"The best part of this area is that these particular trees are up the mountain in a remote part of the forest, we barely get any unwanted visitors and they never notice us," he said.

"It's amazing, what do you all do for warmth?" I asked.

We have blankets and each other of course," he said pulling me into his side.

"Mm, I see what you mean," I mumbled into his hot skin.

"The Healer is just along the side of the mountain so the structure is the most sound. Not to say that the tree homes aren't, but the Healer needs no movement whatsoever," he said. He led me along a stone path in the mountain and through another opening.

"Wow I have to admit I wasn't expecting this," I said. It was like an actual hospital with sterile pads, tools and equipment. It had everything including a hot male doctor. I completely used to everyone being nude all the time . . . except Riley of course.

"Hello, I'm glad to see you managed your training though I'm amazed you made it out with so many mistakes," the doctor said leading me to a table. He motioned for me to sit down.

"She didn't make any mistakes, she threw herself to the ground to avoid the collision test," Riley said.

"That is truly the best reason I've ever heard for a person to be here. That shows greatness," he said.

He pulled out a syringe and injected it into my arm. The pain was muffled, but not all gone. He cleaned my cuts with alcohol and covered them in tagoderm. "I gave you some toridol to take the pain away. The The tagoderm will make it so you can still bathe and walk in the rain, but don't leave it on too long or it will take your skin off. I imagine your initiation will be tonight, so I will see you then and you too Riley," he said.

"Thank you," I said before we left.

"It's weird," I said outside.

"What is?" Riley asked

"No one has ever called me great before."

Later that night

Traveling around here was easy, it was like jumping over gaps, but with much greater distances. Riley told me all about the society. There were houses everywhere and based on the results of me test decides what kind of home I will be admitted. I still had to give back to society-which I was fine with-but I didn't really want a huge house I never did. All the people here were so kind, strong, and good. The kids were taught similarly and carry weights like mine toddlers, but in much smaller amounts. They usually take to the traditions of their parents, but they have the opportunity to undergo more advanced training and take the test when they are eighteen. I learned that the society is very Matriarchal, but everyone is treated as equals here and every voice is taken into account. It was a like a dream come true.

"Alright the Elders are going to give you a nature name and based off of your trust test you can choose from tasks most related to you," he said leading me to a great circular room in the mountain where everyone was meeting.

"Your nature name was Feathers. How did that happen?" I asked

He snorted, "During my initiation a Bald Eagle flew over us and one of its feathers landed in front of me. Since then I have been Feathers, the only one who calls me by name is Healer Thorns," he said.

He led me behind a massive boulder which all the three Elders from earlier were as well as a fair blonde goddess with ocean blue eyes and a statuesque figure of about six and half feet. Even I was a little attracted to her perfect breasts, hips and figure then she smiled and I knew she was important.

"Tessa Rene Brown, It's a privilege to meet you at last," she said embracing me warmly. Her skin was so warm and comforting I wanted to stay there forever. It felt familiar somehow, like I had seen her before.

"It's an honor to meet you . . ." I started to say.

"I'm the leader of these wonderful people, Chief Great Lunar Tides or Chief Tides for short," she said. A fitting name for someone like her.

"Madame Chief, we should start," Elder Wind said.

"Alright Tessa, are you ready for your initiation?" She asked.

"I don't have to drink a gallon of water or get a tattoo do I?" I asked.

She laughed like a peal of bells, "No it's quite simple, you are sworn in as a member in front of the whole population and given a nature name based on you. After that we determine what your task will be from your talents," she said.

"Alright then, I'm ready Chief Tides," I said.

She smiled and led me to the inner circle where we were surrounded by people young and old. The Elders stood in a triangle around Chief Tides and I. There were fires on the edges of the ring and all was quiet around us.

"Greetings my beloved, long has it been since a member of the outside world has become one of our people and many of had lost hope that we would know any new people again. Whether it be fate, luck, or coincidence that led this beauty to us is of less importance, the matter is that she did indeed find us and has exceeded even our greatest expectations." She turned to me.

"I know little of you, but what I have been told, so I must convene with the Matriarchs and determine your title," the chief said.

The four of them huddled together and mumbled inaudibly to each other. They did so for about three minutes before one of them whispered, "That's perfect."

Chief Tides straightened up and walked over to me with the Elders. The Elders got back in their triangle and Tides got behind me.

"From the beginning you came to us and our leaders observed truth, passion, love, and above all greatness!" There was so much cheering after the last word.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and turned me to face her, "You're going to be among the best of us I just know it," she said so only I could hear.

"You shall be known as The Great Phoenix!" the four women called out at once. The crowd cheered and I felt a moment of strange ecstasy as I took in my life. At first I did this all because I wanted to live freely, I didn't think anyone would think highly of me ever let alone consider me great. It was hard to accept right away.

"Alright, we've decided to offer you a few options. We will counsel you separately and announce tomorrow in a less grandeur manner," she said.

Everyone talked and enjoyed the fires while Tides and the Elders led me inside of a separate chamber. It was a room taller than it was wide.

"Alright, honestly you could do just about anything and the physical task list is the same for everyone and they will change every year based on your preferences, but everyone is given a special task to do. We have decided to offer you two. The first is to be a midwife which is a personal and emotional task, but your kindness and protectiveness suggests you would be perfect for it, but the next task would be one that we have no one for yet. The Second option would be for you to be our ambassador," Chief Tides said.

"I want kids, but I would like to have some of my own one day not be the one who is stuck having to give the baby back to the mother, that would be too much on my heart. With that said what would I have to do as ambassador?"

Everyone smiled, "You would be the bridge between our city and the others. To answer your question yes there are other societies like ours, they are all over the place, but very spread out. Say if the one nearest to us had been discovered many of them would have to stay with us until they found another settlement. You would also have a very difficult task and that would be communicating with the outside world and making sure that we don't get discovered. Occasionally people stop by and we have to go hide. Many times people are lost and we can't just let them die up here so that's where you would come in. Unfortunately that means you would have to get dressed and talk to them."

I could do that, I mean I've always been the one who had to stop fighting between my family and I've always loved seeing people happy and safe.

"I'll do it, I'll be the ambassador," I said.

Chief Tides smiled giddily and put her hands on my cheeks. She kissed me on the forehead, lips and then hugged me tightly. "Now I know why my brother Riley loves you so much," she said slapping her hands to her mouth astonished.

"He what?" I asked desperately confused.

"Oh my gosh, I am terrible at keeping romantic secrets. I'm sorry I was just so happy for you and us that it slipped out," she said.

"Well I suppose that's why we made Phoenix the ambassador my dear Looney Tides," Elder Waters said lovingly.

They all laughed, but I was frozen biting my lips and trying to hide my happiness before it exploded out of me. I had just found out that Riley had a sister, but it didn't matter because she said that he loves me. I loved him too, but neither of us had said it. The Elders left the chamber and wished us goodnight.

"I really am sorry, I hope I didn't upset you Phoenix," she said sincerely.

"I'll tell you what, I'll wait for him to say it to me before I tell him that you made the slip," I said.

"You mean to say that you love him back," she squealed.

I hesitated at first, but then nodded. She put her hands on her face and bent her knees. I could see tears forming in her eyes and the fuse going into her head.

"Oh this is great, I've always wanted a sister," she said slamming into me. I had to remember that she looked like a regular woman, but she was still crazy strong like I was now.

Her optimism was contagious as her embraces were cozy. She stepped back, "Sorry I'm getting ahead of myself, it's just so exciting. I'll let you two mull it over and until then you're secret is safe with me," she said.

"Thanks Chief Tides, what do I do next?" I asked.

"Now we designate one of the empty homes for you and you can call me either Ashley or just Tides," she said.

Ashley, that was fitting. She led me out of the council chamber and past the now empty circle room. We went out into the main population which was now quieting from lack of activity.

"Typically people just stay near their parent's home when they are made members, but since you were an outsider and got the highest score on your test you can choose any vacant home you desire," she said.

We leapt around for a while and she showed me the more extravagant homes, I was amazed that they could fit these buildings up into trees like this. I didn't feel right taking a home that was too big for me.

"I have an idea," came a silky smooth voice from behind us.

I whirled around and found Riley standing there. "Hi," I said timidly.

"I think I know of a vacant house that's just your size," he said taking my hand.

I heard Ashley giggle next to us, "I'll let you two be alone, come visit some time Phoenix," she said leaping away.

He smiled at me and led me to the mountain side. There was a tree growing right next to the side and behind the tree was a patio carved into the rock. He led me through the door and turned on the lanterns illuminating the cavern. It was a quaint little bubble shaped cave. Along the walls were a kitchen area, a living room, and another door. We walked through the door and it led to a small bedroom with a queen size bed.

"It's perfect, for some reason your sister kept showing me all the big houses," I said.

"Ashley has always been overly generous and has a tendency to always look on the bright side," he said.

I went to the bed and sat on the edge, "Wow this is comfy," I said bouncing up and down.

"It's a feather bed, my idea," he said.

I laid on my back and it stretched out on the mattress. The sheets felt so smooth and soft. I looked up and saw that Riley looked strained. I pulled my torso up using only my abdomen. A feat that would have tightened my muscles into a burn, but was now simple.

"I should let you get comfortable with your new home," he said.

"Wait," I called as he was about to leave.

He stood waiting back to me. "You can stay if you want," I said.

"What do you want?" A question with so many answers.

I stood up, walked over to him and hugged him around the waist pressing my face between his shoulder blades. "I want you to stay with me," I said.

He turned around and kissed me more fiercely than before. "I've wanted you since the day we met Tessa," he whispered against my lips.

"Oh Riley, come closer," I moaned.

He grabbed my ass with one of his hands and slammed me against his chest. His mouth made a trail down my neck and stopped on my left nipple. I could feel the response from both of us. His dick pulsed hard and hot against my abdomen and I was wet enough to give birth.

"You smell so amazing," he said between clenched teeth. His free hand pressed down hard on my drenched sex. He pressed one finger gently inside of me and used his thumb to make circles on my clitoris.

"Oh god," I whimpered before my knees buckled. He caught me and carried me back to the bed. He set me on my back, cradled my head with his right arm and continued to tease me further. My breath came out in big huffs and my toes flexed on and off. Before I could lose focus I wrapped my hands around his dick. I had seen a penis before, but I had never seen a hard one. I stroked him softly and around the pink part at the top.

"Oh Tessa, I want you so bad," he said. His voice was husky from desire. I wanted him inside of me I didn't want there to be any part of him that wasn't touching me.

"Please, I need you now I need all of you," I begged.

He hovered over me and his skin slowly pressed down on mine.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I've never been so sure about anything," I answered.

He teased my opening with the tip of his cock before pressing slowly inside. I could feel the tearing ripping pain of having my virginity broken, but it was nothing compared to the pleasure. My whole body shook and tightened as he stretched out my sex muscles. I could feel scorching moisture flowing out of me soaking his advance. He started to pull out and thrust in a rhythmic motion sending lightning bolts of pain and pleasure through every cell in my body. The lush squishing sound from his hot cock plunging into my fresh pussy was so hot and sweet.

I couldn't really focus on anything else aside from our sweating skin, the sounds of our ragged breathing, and the connection our bodied made each time he bottomed out in me. He would kiss my lips every now and then and speed up his powerful thrusts until he was going in and out of me like a piston. I started to scream because I couldn't hold it in anymore. The sound echoed of the cave walls.

"Oh fuck you're perfect, don't stop keep fucking me harder. Oh god you're so deep."