In The Sac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Heat rising, Tammy returned her mouth hungrily to Kim's. Their resultant squirming around on the sofa caused Kim's skirt to rise high, and with her legs slightly spread, Tammy's hand instinctively eased its way up a creamy thigh. Kim threw her head back on the sofa in anticipation of contact. A growing wet spot greeted Tammy's fingers, and their ministration on her pussy had Kim's head spinning in ecstasy.

Tammy's lips once more found Kim's, and the combination of passionate kissing and vaginal stimulation had Kim emitting throaty moans of pleasure.

With no consideration of what she was doing, driven only by mindless mania, Kim pulled herself up to a kneeling position on the sofa where she now attacked Tammy's lips, pushing her back against Greg, whom she had forgotten about, but who was obviously enjoying the show. Beyond the point of caring about the fact that she was becoming engaged in a threesome, something she had never considered doing, Kim reached for the buttons on Tammy's low-cut shirt.

Ever the aggressor, a smiling Tammy pushed Kim back to a slouching position on the other side of the sofa, where the latter landed with her legs spread. She naturally rubbed her own hand on her pussy. Meanwhile, Tammy, on her knees, was undoing her own shirt, still somewhat leaning against Greg, whose hands were caressing his wife's thighs.

Tammy wickedly licked her lips at the sight of Kim seductively stroking her own snatch. Once she had her own shirt removed and was sporting a similar lacy bra that seemed to barely contain her larger boobs, Tammy leaned in pressing her breasts against Kim's mouth, who automatically started kissing them. When Tammy pulled them away to replace them on Kim's mouth with her own, the latter latched on to the former's bosom. She had never touched, nor certainly fondled another woman's tits, as she was now, but her inebriated brain could see no ill in it, only excitement.

Seeing that this seduction of her neighbor was easier than she had imagined, Tammy fished Kim's right breast out of its cup to suck on her nipple. Kim could hardly stand the joy. Her nipples had always been an area of stimulation during sex, and somehow, that it was another woman doing the stimulating had an erotic effect she would not have thought possible.

Tammy undid the rest of Kim's blouse nearly all the way, then went to work on undoing her skirt, but did not remove it. Instead, she gathered it around Kim's waist. Pushing her neighbor backward to a supine position by her neck, Tammy again devoured her lips. Easing back, she spread Kim's legs, getting herself between them in order to rub her pussy through the lacy panties that matched her bra. Tammy slid her hand in over the waistband immersing her finger in the other's creamy, wet snatch. When her fingers were properly dowsed, she lifted them to Kim's mouth, forcing her neighbor to taste herself. In an ever-growing euphoric state, Kim lapped her own juices eagerly.

"Have you ever tasted your pussy before?" Tammy whispered tauntingly.

Kim merely shook her head.

Tammy responded by pressing her mouth to Kim's to taste the other woman's juices herself.

On the fringe of awareness, Kim felt another hand on her foot and ankle. She thought it must be Greg, as she further sensed a tongue dragging up her lower leg. But she couldn't dwell on it because Tammy was saying, "Time for you to taste my pussy."

And with that, Tammy eased off of Kim and into a sitting position where she lifted her legs to remove her pants and panties all in one motion. Greg slid away as Kim rolled off of the sofa. Now nude from the bra down, Tammy squirmed to the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide. She reached out, gently grabbing Kim's neck and pulled it in to her pussy.

Still powerless to resist or really know what she doing, Kim merely did to her neighbor what she liked done to her with a tongue. She laid down a layer of saliva as she noticed Greg lean over to kiss his wife, undoubtedly tasting Kim's vaginal flavors as well. Kim licked, tongued, kissed and teased Tammy's pussy, feeling at the moment that it was more enjoyable than she thought it would be. Meanwhile, Greg was busily sucking his spouse's nipples. Both husband and wife placed hands on Kim's head.

Tammy was in heaven being attended to by both her husband and another woman. But for the moment, she wanted to taste herself on Kim's lips, so she pulled the other's face up. It was a deliciously wet kiss. Greg couldn't keep his hands off of Kim either, and she didn't mind.

As though Kim was a plaything, Tammy pushed her to stand and instructed her to remove her blouse and skirt, in which Tammy assisted. With Kim on both feet, Tammy's hand found her dripping pussy and rubbed the sweetness around. She then tugged at Kim's panties, forcing them down and off.

It had become more than Greg could stand, so he knelt beside his neighbor placing kisses all over her hips and abdomen, while his wife was still focused on Kim's pussy. Kim held on to both of their heads, fearing lightheadedness from all of this excitement. There had been times when Kim had fantasized about wild and uninhibited sex, but on those rare occasions, she feared that to initiate something like it with Derek would cause him to think that maybe she was really a slut, so they always did their usual loving sex. There was nothing wrong with it, it was always good, but it also was nothing hot and steamy like this. That was the only rationale she could come up with as to why she was allowing this to continue. But she didn't think she could stop it even if she wanted to.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a faint buzzing sound, and Greg was directing her back to the sofa and down on to it. Tammy had a massager in her hand, and as her husband spread Kim's legs, the instrument was taking aim on Kim's pussy. Tammy teased her by rubbing it all around her thighs and ass while Greg was sucking on her nipples. Finally, Tammy touched the massager to Kim's pussy and the latter came almost instantly, crying out in ecstasy. Holding her legs apart, Greg and Tammy kissed.

But Tammy did not remove the magical instrument, instead lowering it as her husband's tongue made contact with Kim's clit. Kim could hardly stand the pleasure, and finally, Tammy removed the massager, allowing Greg full access to their neighbor's inner section. His tongue felt fantastic, but it was not to last, because Tammy quickly replaced it with the massager again. And just that quick, Kim came again.

Throwing her head back to enjoy the orgasm, Kim looked up to see Greg kneeling above her. He had pulled out his cock and was stroking it. Perhaps she should have been bothered by this, but she had not come down completely from her climax, and what with all they had already done, what would have been the point. Besides, it was a big, good-looking dick.

Though she didn't anticipate it, Kim was not surprised when he lowered the tip of it to her mouth. He smeared pre-cum over her lips as though applying lipstick. She licked her lips, starting at salty taste, but just as quickly stuck her tongue out to lick his tip. Greg pulled it away teasingly, then lowered it and yanked it back again. Finally, when he could see her yearning, he placed the head against her mouth and pushed it in. Kim gave Derek oral sex from time to time. It was not an act they did on a regular basis. She felt she was pretty good at it, but she never deep-throated, didn't like the gagging that could go along with it. However, as Greg forced his tasty cock deeper, swallowing it seemed almost natural. It helped that he was not as big as Derek.

Seeing her husband's glistening rod disappearing down their neighbor's throat, Tammy abandoned her oral work on Kim's pussy, reached out and grabbed Greg's dick at the root and fed it to the other woman. Seeing it all coated with saliva, Tammy leaned in to have a taste of her own. She placed her face beside Kim's so they could suck the cock together as well as lick and kiss each other.

While they were doing this, an excited Greg undid his belt and pants, pulling them down below his scrotum. With spit dribbling down her chin, Kim really got into the blow job, much to Greg's delight. Tammy decided to return to Kim's pussy, but with her hand this time, rubbing clit and finger-fucking rapidly. It became more than Kim could take and she could no longer concentrate on the cock in her mouth, so Greg removed it. And Kim came again.

With that task completed, Tammy moved back up taking her husband's dick into her mouth. She guided it back toward Kim's face, placing the shaft sideways in her neighbor's mouth while she sucked the head. As delightful as this was, Greg allowed it to go only so far because with Kim slouched down on the sofa, her legs spread wide and her gaping pussy spread open and oozing from the attention his wife had given it, he saw where he now wanted his rod to be.

Slowly, he pulled away from the two hungry mouths, who then did some tongue dueling, Greg dropped to his knees between Kim's legs, and with no fanfare, drove his swollen cock in all the way to the root. Since it was so heavily covered with saliva, it slid in like it was on rails. He hadn't been certain how his neighbor would react, but when she twisted to lie on the sofa, he knew he was home free. He kept his strokes slow and steady.

Meanwhile, Tammy retrieved the massager and gently touched it to Kim's clit while her husband gently fucked her. The combination was driving their neighbor wild with excitement as reflected by the continuous stream of moans, cries and utterings of, "Oh, god, oh yes," on and on.

Tammy had positioned herself with her pussy wrapped around Kim's head, and the latter reached around and latched on to the former's ass cheeks.

"Oh, I'm gonna come again!" Kim screamed, causing Tammy to lean forward to better control the massager. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Looking up for a second, Kim was staring at Tammy's asshole and pussy, and amid her loud screaming, she lifted her head and buried it in her neighbor's crack until her spectacular orgasm subsided.

Greg was still pumping away, but his wife stopped him, wanting what he had more, and that was, his cock coated with Kim's cum juices. She grabbed his pole at the base, leaned over and slurped it into her mouth savoring the delicious liquids. Once it was all clean, she inserted it back into her neighbor's pussy, pulling and pushing her husband several times to re-coat his dick, then pulled it out and feasted on the zesty fluid once more. She noted that Greg's cock was really swollen and his balls were full. She now wanted that inside her.

Tammy pulled a delirious Kim to a sitting position, then knelt beside her, bending over her lap and wiggling her ass at her husband. He instantly got the message and drove his spike home.

Drunk from both alcohol and lust, Kim only allowed him a few thrusts before she pulled his cock out and sucked off Tammy's juices, then re-coated it with her saliva and shoved it back into her neighbor's gaping cunt. Kim found herself rubbing Tammy's clit as her husband's dick pumped away. Kim further turned the tide on Tammy by using the massager as well. As horny as Tammy was the combination of two poles working on her pussy was more than she could take and she came in a torrent, thrashing about and screaming her satisfaction. As she slowly descended from the heights, her vaginal lips were now very sensitive so she pulled away from Greg's still raging hard on.

Greg twisted into a sitting position, his slick steel shaft pointing up like a spike. Something about the sight of it caused Kim to swing her leg over his lap, grab the gooey rod and insert it in her own snatch. As many times as she had already come tonight, way more than usual, she couldn't believe her pussy still wanted more. In seconds, she was bouncing up and down on him facing away.

The vision of her neighbor springing on Greg's dick and her flapping tits was enough to rejuvenate Tammy. She jumped up and grabbed onto Kim's jiggling breasts, massaging them and pulling and twisting her nipples. With one hand Tammy reached down and started fingering her own pussy.

But Kim abruptly stopped all of the action to the married couple's dismay. But it was only to lay Greg out on the carpeted floor where she mounted him again, this time facing his head. She then pulled Tammy around to sit on her husband's face. In this position, the two women kissed and played with each other's tits until, much to her own disbelief, Kim came again, not as powerful as before, but enjoyable nonetheless. Tammy also had another pleasant orgasm from Greg's tongue.

Sudden moaning, heavier breathing and intensified thrusting signaled that Greg was about to come.

"Pull out," Kim ordered. But when he made an attempt to obey, she did her best to squirm off, barely escaping his spew of semen.

Some of it landed on her leg, some of his ejaculations were strong enough to reach his wife, but most of it puddled on his abdomen, which his wife scrambled to slurp up. She turned toward Kim, her lips and chin smeared with the pearly liquid. It seemed to Kim her intent was to kiss her and have Kim lick it off her face.

However, Greg's failure to remove himself as Kim requested was an awakening, and she suddenly came to her senses appalled at what she had been doing for the last—she glanced at a clock—couple of hours!

"Oh, my god, have I lost my mind!" Kim yelled. She quickly grabbed her clothes, sliding her skirt on without her panties, hurriedly slipping into her blouse, fastening just enough buttons to cover up to run home. When she headed for the front door, both Tammy and Greg were right behind her.

"Please don't rush away," Tammy pleaded. "Stay and calm down. Let's talk."

"Are you crazy?" Kim shot back. "I can't believe I let this happen. Derek is going to kill me!"

"You let this happen because you wanted it to happen," Tammy stated assuredly. "And Derek doesn't have to know."

Kim flashed them a look that told how ridiculous she thought that sounded. Tears began to roll down her eyes.

"Please don't go away mad," Tammy again urged.

But Kim was now so upset, she stormed out.

* * *

Once home, Kim ran directly to the bathroom and turned the shower on as hot as she could stand it. As the warm water beat down on her body washing all the cum and sweat away, so too did the tears continue to run down her cheeks. She knew better than to think that a shower would clean away what she had done, and it was really more to remove any traces of what she had done so as not to infect her and Derek's bed with traces and odors of their neighbors' body fluids.

During this longer than usual stay in the stall, two thoughts plagued Kim's confused mind. Though she was not a martini drinker, she did occasionally enjoy other hard liquors, but she had never gotten drunk on just two drinks. In fact, two were usually her limit. This led her to wonder if there had been more than just alcohol in her cocktails. Granted, she hadn't eaten since lunch, and it had been a light meal at that, so her stomach had been fairly empty when she'd downed the Vodka mixes. But still, it seemed curious that two drinks could have caused her to shed all inhibitions and do the things she had done, many of which she had never even performed with her husband.

But what was even more troubling, was that as repulsive as she felt about the decadent sex she had just engaged in, there was a part of her that found it quite exciting and exhilarating. She wasn't quite sure what to make of that. What was worse, she shuddered to think what it would do to her marriage if Derek found out. She had always felt that they had a completely honest union. For her part, she had never lied to him about anything, and he had never done or said anything that made her think that he had been dishonest with her. But this . . . this was the stuff divorces were made of.

Such thoughts generated a fresh flow of tears as she finally dried herself off, stepped into her pajamas and crawled shamefully under the covers. Perhaps she could sleep it off, or at least, maybe things would seem a little clearer in the morning.

Kim almost had herself convinced of this until the phone rang. With all that she had been through, she had failed to consider that Derek would call before he went to bed, something he always did when he traveled. She didn't know whether or not to answer it. Could she get away with pretending she had been asleep already when he called again in the morning, or would that just be piling one lie atop another?

Reluctantly, fearfully, Kim answered. She tried to control her voice, but the thought of having to talk to her husband brought a fresh round of tears, which she did her best to stifle.

"Hey, baby!" he greeted cheerfully.

"Hi." Perhaps the fewer syllables . . .

"How was your day?"

"Tiring." Wasn't any one syllable answer for that.

"You okay?" Derek asked, a little concern in his voice.

Forcing a yawn without thinking, Kim answered, "Just tired. Guess I dozed off." Well, she'd been about to.

"Oh, okay. Want me to let you go so you can go back to sleep?" She could hear his disappointment.

"No, we can talk." Another yawn. "Anything new?"

"No. It's been a boring trip. Why was your day so busy?"

"Seems like everybody just needed something."

"What did you do tonight?"

Crap, Kim thought. How to answer that one? "Just spent the whole time on the sofa." Which wasn't technically a lie.

"Well, okay. I'm going to let you go. I'm actually kind of tired myself. See you tomorrow night. I love you."

"Okay. Love you, too." Kim hung up, and then just cried herself to sleep.

* * *

Surprisingly, Kim slept fairly well during the night. But during the day, her mind was everywhere except on her job. She toyed with the idea of feigning sickness and going home; however, she didn't want to risk Derek calling her at work and then having to lie again about why she left the office. Of course, she relived her wicked threesome with Tammy and Greg, and even though a part of her still found it strangely erotic, she couldn't quite bring herself to the point of accepting it. It had been wrong, she had known from the beginning that it was wrong, and she would just have to live with the guilt.

Having resolved that thought in her mind, she next considered what to do about Derek. Specifically, should she tell him? Her mind conjured up dozens of reason why not to. After all, it was not something she had planned on. It had been a moment of weakness. And while that spoke volumes about her character—or lack thereof—there had been no attempt to commit adultery on Derek. Kim further reasoned that, even in a crime, defendants were judged more on their intent rather than the actual lawbreaking they had done.

Still, he had a right to know that she had been unfaithful. Kim felt a tightening in her gut at the thought of telling her husband. If only there was an easy way to do it, but of course, she knew there was not. A wild thought occurred to her like a light bulb going on: maybe there was a way to lessen the blow.

What if she were to invite Tammy and Greg over one evening when Derek was home. She had noticed the way her female neighbor had eyed up her husband. Maybe after a few drinks, Kim could engage in conversation with Greg, which would, in turn, require Tammy to chat with Derek. Perhaps if Kim could give Tammy the impression that she was coming on to Greg, then Tammy might do the same with Derek. Possibly they could get involved in a swinger type situation, or even, a foursome (Greg's dick, mmmm). Afterward, when it was just Kim and Derek home alone, she could tell her husband about her previous evening with the neighbors, and because of their neighbor swap, Derek would have no room to be critical.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers