In the Sea

Story Info
Something's wrong. But what is reality?
2.4k words
4.19
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was underwater, but I could breathe fine. I was naked. The water was warm. I couldn't see the surface or the bottom of whatever body of water I was in. I was just kinda swimming around. The swimming was much easier than I would have expected. It occurred to me that I didn't really have a gauge on how long I'd been in this underwater locale. It could have been hours. It could have been days. I wasn't particularly bothered.

Just then, a mermaid came into view. Which, sure, why not a mermaid? She was beautiful, with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, breasts to die for, and, you know, a fish tail. She swam up to me with a sweet smile on her face. She stopped in front of me. We looked at each other. Then she moved into my personal space, put her mouth next to mine, and began kissing my lips and face. It was extremely arousing! I put my hands on her breasts, kneading them gently and teasing her nipples. She reached down and began caressing my penis, which grew long and hard. It seemed like it was longer and thicker than I remembered my penis being, but I didn't give it much thought, as I had my hands full.

Just then, I felt something behind me. I glanced back between kisses, and saw that it was another mermaid, coming up behind and below. she stopped at my ass, and began caressing it. Also extremely arousing. Then she spread my cheeks apart and began licking my asshole, which was seriously wigging me out. It was next level arousing.

This went on for a while. Presently, I became dimly aware of activity in my crotchal region. I spared a glance, and saw that another mermaid had swam up from below. Her hands joined the first mermaid's in caressing my penis, and then after a moment, she swallowed me to the hilt, down her throat in one smooth movement. After a moment she began bobbing her head, pulling out almost completely and then all the way back down. Over and over. Holy shit, people. That was really arousing. I was starting to feel the pressure of an impending orgasm. It seemed really important. And then it happened. Except, instead of coming out of my penis, I came out the top of my head, a big spurt of milky fluid shooting into the water above me. My sight grew dim, the mermaids retreated, and then everything faded to black.

When I came back to myself, I was sitting in a chaise lounge on a beach somewhere. The sky was bright purple, the sun was orange, the water was turquoise, and the sand was shiny black. I reached down and touched the sand. It had a powder-like consistency and did not stick to the skin at all. I looked out at the water again. That's when I noticed the man standing off to my right. When he saw me notice him, he stepped closer.

He was an older gentleman, silver hair done up in a pompadour. His eyes were glowing green, and he was wearing a green tuxedo. He stood next to me, as if waiting for something.

"Hi," I said.

The man made no move. "Hello," he said. His voice was deep and melodious. "Will you tell me your name?"

"Yeah, it's -" But I couldn't tell him my name. It was the damnedest thing. Right there in my brain where my name should've been, it was blank. Like somebody had erased it. "I don't know what my name is," I said, perplexed but for some reason not alarmed.

"Your name is Marcus Causwell," said the man.

It didn't ring a bell. "If you say so," I shrugged, and looked back at the ocean.

"My name is Wray Manzarek."

I frowned at him. "Wasn't he the organist for the Doors?" I asked. Then I looked away, still frowning. "Why do I know that? And who were the Doors?"

"I was named after Ray Manzarek, and yes, he was the organist for the Doors. They were a rock band in the late 1960s to early 1970s. My programmer was a fan. You know about my name because the computer is starting to bleed into your mind, and vice versa."

"You said your _programmer_ was a Doors fan?"

"I am the AI at the heart of this pleasure terminal."

That explained the glowing green eyes. So we were in a pleasure terminal. That explained a lot.

"We don't have much time," said Wray.

I was swimming again. The mermaids were gone; I was alone in the water. For a little while, anyway. Then I saw a school of fish approaching. They looked maybe three feet long, and they were coming fast. When they got to me, they began circling me. There were six or seven of them. Something about looking at them, the way they were going around me, I found keenly arousing. I could feel my penis stiffening, lengthening. The warm water caressed my length. I looked down. My penis was two feet long and as thick as my forearm. This was not normal.

Something about the fish caught my eye. They began to slow down and circle closer, and then I saw that instead of scaly skin, they were covered in human areolas and nipples all over their bodies. The fish moved in closer still and I brushed my hand over one of them, feeling all the nipples brushing against my fingers and palm as it swam by. It was uncannily arousing. They moved in right up against me then, swimming around me, rubbing their nipples on my ass, my arms and legs, my chest and belly, my back, my face, my hands and feet, and most importantly, my penis. It was amazing. I could feel it building, building - and then I had another mind-melting orgasm. Once again, I came out the top of my head. There was more of it this time. Suddenly and without warning, the fish scattered. Within moment they were all out of sight. And then it was like someone turned down a dimmer switch, and the scene went black.

I was sitting at a beachside bar. It was deserted except for the guy with the glowing green eyes, who was sitting on the stool next to mine.

"Hi," I said. "Wray, isn't it?"

"We don't have much time," said Wray.

"Yes, you mentioned."

"The computer is malfunctioning, and your personality is being subsumed."

"That sounds bad."

"It is. Do you remember your wife?"

"Wife? You mean I'm married?"

"Yes, Marcus. Your wife is Susan Causwell."

"Doesn't ring a bell."

"I have a message from her. She asked me to tell you that she loves you," said Wray.

"I can't talk to her?"

"No. You can only talk to the computer. But I can show you a photograph." A frame appeared in Wray's hand, and he passed it to me. The photo showed a woman I had never seen before. She was plain, but she had a lovely smile.

I looked at Wray, troubled. "You're telling me I'm married to this woman?"

"For twelve years, yes."

"This is all very bewildering," I said.

As I swam through the water, I saw a dim shape in the distance. I didn't know what it was, but it was big. It was swimming towards me, it seemed, so it didn't take long until I was close enough to see that it was some kind of whale. About the size of sperm whale, maybe. I've always liked whales; I think they're cool animals. So I came in close. Then I noticed that instead of a mouth, it had a human vulva on the front of its head, and I was being drawn inexorably towards it by some unseen force. I glanced down at myself, and saw that I had become a penis. Just at that moment, I plunged into the whale's vulva. Imagine becoming a man-sized penis. All that real estate is sexually sensitive tissue. Going into that whale felt indescribably good. But then I continued to go in. It seemed as though the passage went the entire length of the whale's body. It was claustrophobic and distractingly arousing. I wanted to get out. I found that I could inch along something like an inchworm. It felt so good the entire time; it was exhausting. I don't know how long it took to get through the whale, but it seemed like a long time. And then an opening appeared before me and I squeezed through it.

Another vulva whale immediately sucked me in, and I began the process anew. I would have been annoyed, but it felt so good I mostly didn't mind. But when I got out of the second whale and a third engulfed me, I began to wonder how long this was going to go on.

The third whale was tighter and more textured, so it felt more intense. As I approached the back hatch, I could feel it building. As I burst free, I came in the most intense orgasm yet. A moderate sized cloud of milky fluid, more than last time, came shooting out the top of my head, and I closed my eyes in weariness and my consciousness drifted away.

When I came to, I was standing at the end of a long pier looking at the fluorescent yellow sea under a green sky sprinkled with orange clouds under a blood red sun. Wray stood beside me. "You must understand," he said. "Each time you have an orgasm, you come closer and closer to losing your mind. I don't know how many you have left before we lose you."

"And then Susan would be sad," I said.

"Yes."

"Someone I've never met."

"But you have," said Wray. "She loves you, and you love her." He paused to let that sink in. "Furthermore, if we lose you to the computer, I will have to be destroyed."

"I wouldn't want that," I admitted. "On the other hand, I've only got your word for it, and I'm having the most amazing sex anyone has ever had."

"That's true," he said, "But at what cost? Your mind. Your soul. Your life." Suddenly he cocked his head, as if listening. "It'll be here soon. Think about what you have learned, Marcus Causwell."

I was swimming again. This time, I could see the bottom, far below me. I heard something above, and looked up. I saw the scariest fucking fish I ever could have imagined. It was the size of an RV and it had dagger-like scales that seemed to be clogged with shreds of rotting meat that I could smell. It opened its mouth now and again to reveal row upon row of black, needle-like teeth. It seemed to be circling lazily downwards towards me. The idea of getting up close and personal with this fish was completely untenable. I began swimming quickly downwards. The fish kept pace but did not gain on me. Meanwhile, the bottom was fast approaching. What would I do when I got there? What if the nightmare fish went all the way to the bottom too? I tried not to think about it.

Presently, the bottom came into detailed view, and I saw that it was almost completely covered by giant anemones. I could smell them, and the smell was incredibly arousing. I could feel my penis growing erect. I glanced down, and did a double take. My penis was at least three feet long and as big around as my thigh. Despite this, it did not hamper my movements. I looked up to try and spot the fish, and it was still up there, but seemed to be descending quite slowly now. I had a little time, anyway. In the meantime, I noticed I was still sinking. I turned around and saw that I was just a couple feet away from an anemone. It was about the size of a small car, with fronds of varying lengths.

As I noticed it, several fronds lashed out and snaked around my penis and began pulling me in. I tried to resist, but it was sooo arousing. The fronds began to twist my penis in different directions up and down the length. Not with burning friction; it was extremely sexual. As I got down to the anemone proper, more fronds entangled my arms, legs, and neck. A frond went up my ass, and kept going, I thought it was going to get to my small intestine. Maybe it did; how would I tell? The stroking and twisting of my penis intensified. A frond shouldered its way into my mouth and down my throat. I couldn't breathe. I was going to come. Then it happened. It was the most frighteningly intense orgasm I ever could have imagined. A huge cloud of milky fluid came shooting out the top of my head, and I blacked out.

I lay on my back in some blue ferns. I could hear the sea. The sky was black, but it wasn't dark out. I heard something walking towards me, and then Wray appeared in my field of vision. "Wray," I said, "what do I have to do to get out of this?"

I awoke on a hospital bed. Susan, my wonderful wife, was sitting next to the bed. When she saw me open my eyes, she sobbed with relief and gave me a big hug. I put my arms around her. "I thought I'd lost you," she said.

"But you didn't," I said. "What happened?"

Susan sat back on the chair. "What can you remember?"

I thought about it. "I remember going to the Pleasure Palace, but that's all. Did we get plugged in?"

"Yes," she said. "There was a computer malfunction. They told me it was a one-in-a-billion chance. They got me out in time, but you were trapped inside the simulation. You had to voluntarily exit, and the computer was making it difficult by giving you mind-blowing orgasms."

"See, now that's something I'd like to remember," I chuckled. She grinned. My smile faded. "Maybe. Maybe not."

"How do you feel?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Good," I said. "Hungry. Can we leave now?"

"Yeah, we can go whenever you want. You wanna go out for dinner?"

"Yeah, I love that idea," I said. "How about seafood?"