In the Service of Madame Pt. 02

Story Info
A slave learns the price of failure.
3k words
4.1
23.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke, presumably at some point in the morning, shrouded in darkness. As the usual post-sleep confusion faded, my situation became clearer. Despite my disappointing performance last week, madame decided to keep me on as one of her toys, at least for now. She had summoned me to her home for the weekend, during which I was to give myself completely to her and her whims. I had arrived late last night after work. After entering the door, madame shut it behind me and demanded I remove my clothing. She took it, hid it somewhere, and brought me to what she liked to call her "punishment closet".

"Your performance last week was relatively poor, thing", she stated matter-of-factly. "While I have decided to keep you for now, you're going to have to start from the bottom and earn your place. Until tomorrow morning you'll remain in the closet and reflect upon what that means."

She then shut me in the closet, turned off the lights and locked the door. Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I spotted a dog's bowl with some water. While drinking from the bowl was embarrassing, I had little choice. I could tell right away that this was going to be a long weekend.

Back in the present, I did my best to re-orient myself mentally and prepare for a day of the best service I could muster. Shortly afterwards, the door opened, and the man from the previous week stepped in. Unlike me, he was actually dressed. This made me feel incredibly awkward, but clearly he had earned the right to wear clothes in madame's home.

"Madame has stepped out for now to enjoy a breakfast with her friends. She has left you a list of tasks that you must complete", he barked. "I am also to report any issues or poor performance to madame immediately upon her arrival home. I look forward to whatever punishments she decides are appropriate."

I quickly got to my feet, and said "yes, sir", and went to get the list.

The chores were rather un-glamorous. I spent the morning folding laundry, cleaning the dishes, sweeping the kitchen, and more. All the while the man, clearly another of madame's toys, watched carefully. I couldn't help but be extremely embarrassed the entire time, being entirely nude in front of this near-stranger. To make matters worse, whenever I looked at him I was reminded of that incredibly potent forced encounter I had with him a week prior. The taste of his ass and cock would often briefly return in my mouth, reminding me just who I was to him and madame.

The man appeared to be taking notes, but I tried to avoid paying too much attention to him, and instead focused on my tasks. I was very anxious to prove myself to madame, and hopefully not be dismissed from her service after this weekend. Being able to serve her meant the world to me, and I intended to show it.

A few hours later, my wish was granted, and madame returned home. Myself and the man immediately prostrated ourselves before her. He began to kiss her right foot. Assuming that this was protocol, I began to kiss her left. She grabbed my face and threw me back.

"Did I give you permission to do that, you disgusting thing? Slaveboy over here has earned the right to do this. You, thing, have not. You are beneath him in every way, and you need to learn your place."

I grimaced, and returned to my position prostrating at madame's feet. I wished to apologize, but I knew the penalty for speaking out of turn.

"Slaveboy, how did that thing over there perform on its chores?" She inquired.

"It did very poorly, madame. The clothes were not folded how you liked them, the dishes were done adequately at best, and the floor is hardly cleaned to your standards", he replied confidently, with a hint of smugness.

"I see. It's going to be a long weekend for that one, I suspect." Madame replied. "Slaveboy, go and fetch the special outfit for the thing to wear".

The one madame called "slaveboy" left the room. I could sense madame was disappointed, but did not dare look up at her. I quaked a bit, worrying about what was to come.

Slaveboy returned with an outfit in tow. He grabbed me and pulled me to my feet.

"Dress." He barked, as he handed me an outfit I had not seen before.

I took it, and examined it more closely. It, for all intents and purposes, was a japanese schoolgirl's uniform. I turned bright red and looked towards madame. She immediately slapped me.

"Do not make eye contact without permission!" she demanded.

I had to fight back the tears while I put the outfit on. Unlike the maid's outfit before, this one fit much more tightly, the skirt was short, and it had no underwear at all. My inadequate cock hung slightly below the dress-line.

"Take care of that useless appendage, slaveboy", Madame said.

Slaveboy reached onto the counter behind him and grabbed some tape. He then roughly grabbed my cock, pulled it back between my legs, and taped it there.

"Much better," Madame spoke, "that thing has no use, at least for now. Best to keep the thing reminded of its role around here".

I flushed crimson and started to sweat a bit, but remained silent, lest I incur madame's wrath once again.

"Now, collar and leash the thing", Madame commanded.

Slaveboy grabbed me by the neck and placed the same collar and leash on me from before. The memories of my humiliation flooded back into my mind once again, and my now-useless cock twitched underneath the tape. I calmed myself and tried to remain focused. Slaveboy pushed me back onto my hands and knees, and handed the leash to madame. She then walked me through the hallway into a new room I hadn't seen before.

The room was somewhat dimly lit, but mostly resembled a living room. Some of the furniture appeared to have hooks and other extensions designed to fit various bondage implements, but it otherwise seemed mostly innocent. Madame tied my leash to one such hook next to a fancy looking chair, and sat down in it.

"Today, thing, you're going to learn protocol and how to properly respect your owner", Madame stated. "I have many rules," she continued, "Some of which you'll learn in time. For now, you would do well to remember the following. I am your owner. You respect me at all times, and you live to serve me. You obey my commands without question, or you will be dismissed from service. Slaveboy here is also your superior. If his commands do not contradict mine, you obey them as well. Understood?"

I nodded in agreement. This was met immediately with a slap across the face.

"When I ask something of you, you respond with "Yes, Madame." Is this understood?"

"Yes, madame", I croaked out, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Good", she said, matter-of-factly. "Additionally, I do not like anything in my home to be soiled by male cum. As the lowest member of this household, you must clean up any immediately using your mouth. Additionally, you will be responsible for any chores, tasks, and anything else requested of you. Your body, and its holes, now exist solely for my enjoyment. That thing you call a penis is no longer relevant here, and it will remain taped up or in chastity until I say otherwise".

I gulped, but nodded and said "Yes, Madame".

"Now," she spoke, "We will address your failure to complete chores to my satisfaction. Tomorrow slaveboy will give you the full rundown of everything that needs to be done, as you are clearly too dense to even figure out basic tasks for yourself. Today though, you will atone for your errors." She continued. "Slaveboy, let's start with one of my favorite basic scenes."

He nodded, and began to unbuckle his belt.

Madame leaned forward in her chair, grabbed me, and put me on my knees. "Today, you are a slutty schoolgirl until I say otherwise, thing." She said, a menacing tone in her voice. "Much like you've misbehaved in my house, you have misbehaved at school, and your professor aims to punish you."

Before I had the time to process this, slaveboy, now playing the role of the professor, has grabbed me and thrown me over his knees.

"Beg for forgiveness", he stated.

"Please, sir, i...", Before I could finish, the sting of the belt hitting my exposed backside wracked my senses.

Tears began once again to stream down my cheeks, and I tried to beg for forgiveness. I could hardly choke anything out. The hits continued, one after another. Sometimes he would stop briefly, and I'd think the ordeal was over, only for him to start again. I would not be sitting comfortably for quite some time.

Finally, the "professor" stopped.

"It's time for you to show me just how sorry you are, slut", he said gruffly.

He then dropped me on the ground, stood up, and removed his pants. Meanwhile, madame clasped my hands behind my back and dragged me to my knees.

"Last week you performed very poorly at this next test, slut. Today we're going to train you how to suck cock properly, and like it. Now, thank me for the opportunity to suck this man's cock." she spoke.

"But...But...Madame. I am straight, I really don't like cocks", I blurted out. I realized now what a horrible mistake that had been, even if I believed it to be true.

Madame grabbed me by my hair and shoved me into the professor's throbbing cock. As my face rubbed against it, I could feel his heartbeat as the blood flowed through it. He was clearly enjoying this quite a bit.

"Slap this slut with your cock", Madame ordered.

The professor grinned, and obliged, slapping me across the face repeatedly. While this was not particularly painful, it was horribly emasculating. Here I was, essentially cockless in a schoolgirl's uniform being slapped by another man's cock, and there was nothing I could do.

Madame once again pushed my face into the cock.

"See that cock, slut? You wish you had one, and unless you learn to love it, you'll never get to use yours again." She spat. "I want you to worship this cock, beg for it, and show it all the affection you can muster. Now."

I looked at the cock now pressed against my face. I took in the dirty gym sock smell of the professor's cock and balls, and my eyes teared up a bit. I closed them, and began to lick, reluctantly. I wanted to get up and run, to be anywhere else. But, I also wanted to serve madame. I'd have to do this, I have no choice in the matter. Her will is absolute.

I started to lick more aggressively. The taste was almost unbearable, but I could do this. For madame, I'd do this. Seeing that I was finally acquiescing, madame opened my mouth and pushed the cock in. I gagged immediately. She slapped me in response.

"You do not disrespect the cock I am giving you, slut. Now, I want you to worship this cock, because your continued service here depends on it."

I tried my best, despite all of my reservations. I gagged, choked, and barely tolerated the taste and smell.

"What a good slut", Madame spoke in a praising tone. "Perhaps you'll become an adequate cock-sucker yet! Now, my dear slaveboy professor, don't cum yet. We have a lot of work for this slut to do first."

The professor grinned, and pulled his cock out of my now aching mouth. He quickly replaced it with his balls, which somehow managed to smell even sweatier. I coughed, but continued to worship.

While I continued to worship the professor's balls, Madame spoke.

"Perhaps we need to make things a bit tougher on this slut. Slaveboy professor, I want you to keep having her practice worshipping your cock. I'm going to go on a quick 15 minute run."

The professor nodded, and turned back down to me. "Let's see just how well you can suppress your gag reflex, you little slut".

He grabbed me by the neck, and shoved his cock down my throat. I struggled not to gag, but failed miserably. While I struggled to catch my breath, he slapped me, then forced his cock back down my throat. This continued for the next 15 minutes or so.

By the time madame returned, my face was a mess of saliva, tears, and what I can only assume was sweat from the professor. He grinned at madame. I now noticed she had not changed or showered after her run. I had no idea what to make of this, but I did not comment.

"Now, professor. I think this slutty schoolgirl really wants your forgiveness, and I think there's only one way she can do that. You're going to need to fuck her."

He grinned once again, more so than ever before. I got the distinct impression he enjoyed not being the bottom toy for madame now that I was here.

Before I had time to process what was going on, I was thrust over the couch madame sat in before, my ass no longer covered by my skirt, pointing vulnerable in the air. With my hands still bound behind my back, I had no way of stopping this.

"Now now, professor" Madame spoke, "We don't want to permanently harm our little plaything. Prep it first".

He grunted, a hint of disappointment masked in obedience. Suddenly, my exposed ass was warm and wet. He was licking it! In spite of myself, I moaned in pleasure. I may not like having sex with other men, but this still felt amazing. He tongued my asshole, and spun his tongue around the area. Suddenly, madame grabbed my face firmly and spit on it.

"You do not get to enjoy this slut, it is only for your own safety. Be quiet and prepare yourself to continue to serve me".

I nodded meekly, her spit dripping down my face.

Suddenly, the pleasure stopped and was quickly replaced by a sharp pain. The professor was entering my ass, and quite forcefully. He is considerably more well-endowed than I am, and my tight asshole is not accustomed to this at all. Feeling more pain than pleasure, I held back a yelp. The professor repeatedly pulled himself all the way out, and re-inserted, just to make sure I fully experienced the pain over and over. I was nearly blinded with pain and confusion at this point, and was about to give in and finally yell during a particularly potent thrust, when suddenly I was unable to.

While I was focused on what was going on behind me, madame had removed her running outfit and placed her ass firmly on my face. It was clear to me now why she had not showered, this was yet another punishment. The smell of sweat was powerful, nearly overwhelming, but also somehow intoxicating.

"We're going to play a little game, slut." She spoke, playfully, "You're going to make me cum before slaveboy professor over there does. Fail, and well, don't fail."

Shame, fear, anxiety, and humiliation all fought for control of my mind. I could barely believe what was happening here. My face was buried in a sweaty ass. I was dressed like a japanese schoolgirl. I spent the last hour begging for cock and worshipping it. Now, that cock was absolutely destroying my ass while my skirt bounced up and down. What had I become? Is this all worth it? Of course it's worth it, I have to serve madame. This clicked with me stronger than ever before. I was her slut. I was her thing, her toy. She got to choose what to do with me, and I had to trust she knew what was best. With that, I threw aside my reservations and began to worship her ass.

My tongue swirled between her smooth, sweaty cheeks. The taste filled my mouth, and while it should have been gross, it was wonderful. I stuck my tongue in and out of her asshole. I savored the tastes and smells, and did my best to please her. I could do this, and I could make madame proud of me. I could...Suddenly, a wave panic flowed through my body. My ass was growing warmer and warmer. I could feel the cum of the professor filling my tight hole, and I could hear his grunts of pleasure and satisfaction. I had failed.

Madame removed her wondrous ass from my face. It was devastating, and she was clearly disappointed.

"Oh, toy." She spoke, an awful frightening tone in her voice, "You did not do what I had asked. You must now be punished." I gulped, cum dripping out of my ass.

"To begin with, remember one of my cardinal rules? All male cum must be cleaned immediately. Start with professor slaveboy."

I meekly shuffled over to his semi-erect cock. It stunk of my ass and cum. I couldn't bear to do this.

"Madame," the professor spoke, "This student appears unwilling to perform her task. Should I help her?"

Madame nodded. He grabbed me forcefully by the face and shoved my mouth onto his cock. It was disgusting. I, slowly, fighting my gag reflex, slurped up everything from his cock.

"Now, the floor", Madame stated.

I tried to lower myself gracefully to the floor, but without the use of my arms I fell. If it were possible to be more humiliated, I would have been at this point. I inched over to the pool on the floor like a worm and lapped it up.

"Now," Madame spoke, "For the remainder of your punishment. Your cock will remain bound for the rest of this weekend. You will remain in this schoolgirl uniform to remind you of your shame."

I nodded, perhaps this punishment wasn't so bad! Lastly, the professor and I will be reversing our roles in the previous scene. This will continue until you make him cum, simply by licking his ass.

"But Madame, can I really make him cum that way?"

"You'd better", she spoke as the professor spread his ass and brought it to my drenched face. "Or it's going to be a long night for you."