In The Shadow Of Another Man's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hapenis
Hapenis
3 Followers

It wasn't too long after that, that he reached her cervix. They were being gradual though and so the pain wasn't too intense. She whimpered a bit in that moment and he knew that was as far as he was going to get although he still had a little more to give. Pulling back he started giving her long smooth strokes and she felt her entire pussy stretch around him as he pushed back in each time. As he pumped away she started to move under him, she felt wetter and hotter than she ever had in her life and even the stretching sensation felt fantastic. She moved and started becoming quite vocal and he took this as an opportunity to pump faster. She couldn't believe herself as soon he was fucking her with the velocity of a freight train, and that's just what it felt like, a giant freight train of a cock was pounding away at her and she was lost in sexual euphoria and had no idea that she probably could have been heard three blocks away. When he was fully insider her it felt as though his cock was passed the depth of her belly button for sure and when he pulled back it felt as though she was actually shrinking away from him. Every single sensation was entirely new and nothing short of pure bliss.

And then she came. Her entire body convulsed and contracted as she felt her heart change pace and her entire abdomen tightened up around him. She had never orgasmed this strong in her life and he just kept pounding away.

Even as she felt her body relax after her orgasm the size and strength of his cock inside her wouldn't let her anything but tightness and stretching. By now her wetness was all over; his balls were soaked as they slammed against her ass making her realise that he was in deeper now than he was before she came. Holy fuck was he ever in deep. There had been the odd twinge against her cervix again but he seemed quite good at responding to her reactions to him and they would both move slightly to keep from it happening. He still wasn't all the way in, his balls were so huge though that they would slam her ass even with an inch or two still not making its way into her.

Then he stopped, "lets change positions" as he lay beside her on his back. She sat up and stared back at this now wet monstrous cock that had just been inside her, it still seemed entirely unreal. He motioned her to get up and get on top of him.

Getting over him it occurred to her that at her height and the length of his cock that she would actually have to stand over him and lower herself onto his shaft. The excitement and the amazement never let up at all. Hovering over him she found it much easier to guide that fat cock head into her wet and willing pussy. She eased herself down and found herself feeling like a Popsicle that was impaled by the stick. There was nothing about any of this that wasn't new but as he held onto her hips and she thrusted herself up and down she started to realise that this position felt even deeper than the previous missionary that they started out in. She was right and it didn't take long for her to conclude that she had worked her entire was down his shaft and that he was entirely inside her. As she worked her way down she was still balancing herself with her feet on each side of him as she went from standing to squatting but now she could reposition herself, get more comfortable and move her legs so she was on her knees instead of her feet.

The motion of repositioning had her fall forward and her breasts fell into his face, he grabbed them and started licking and sucking away immediately. Her second orgasm was now only seconds away and even as she felt that he was fully impaling her she pushed herself down on that colossal flesh hammer that was still stretching her endlessly. As they both thrusted in unison she could feel the direction of his cock head deep inside her and the stretching the entire thing made from end to end inside her. Her face felt sunburned by the heat it radiated as her entire body warmed up and started to convulse once again. She was sweating all over now and had fists full of bed sheets as she grinded her teeth and grunting louder than she ever has in her life. The second orgasm was so strong it felt as though she blacked out for a brief second, her entire body quivering but she never stopped moving or thrusting herself into him as hard as she could.

It ran through her mind that she had noticed that she enjoyed bigger cocks before but nothing came remotely close to this as she collapsed on top of him still thrusting away but not as vigorously. He then held her shoulders and pulled her to his side as he twisted his torso along with her in order to keep his cock inside. The force of his cock insider her as they moved increased the stretching sensation to which she thought she couldn't take anymore. She moved up and away letting it ease out of her and stood up. As she stood she noticed and entirely different feeling within her vagina as she went from having her knees bent to standing straight up, that was very new, it didn't feel good or bad or loose or tight, just different and noticeable.

As she stood over him they looked into each other's eyes and she started to grin excitedly. "Holy Fucking WOW!" she had no actual idea just how loud she was talking as he laughed and pulled her back down onto the bed.

"Now let's finish up!" as he got up and pulled her underneath him one more time.

She was spent, the alcohol and weed were starting to wear off and her orgasms had taken their toll but she couldn't resist taking this gargantuan cock again. This time he pounded her faster, longer and harder than the first two positions combined and she found the energy to push back on him as well. Every now and again she felt him breach her cervix but as the synchronized they found a groove to avoid hitting it hard enough to be bothersome. A little pain became worth all the heaven that she was enjoying.

When they finished he pulled out, came all over her stomach and then collapsed in exhaustion and passed out shortly after. She had orgasmed twice more in that last position and both were strong but neither was with the force that the first two had. As his penis softened and he fell asleep she couldn't help but notice that even flaccid his cock was bigger than a fair amount of her previous lover's erections at full mast, longer and thicker.

Well needless to say I was quite astounded by this story and the fact that there is a lot more to it as they became lovers for a while before going their own ways yet always staying remotely in touch. I was very confident in the end of this that I was surely not going to physically measure up to that but I also have never been too worried about what I was packing either.

At the time she divulged this previous encounter to me we hadn't yet had sex but she added that she was also very intrigued by my size and was excited to be with someone that was bigger than usual. Our first sexual experience is also a fantastic story and perhaps if this one is well received I will write about it next.

I got my entire shaft tattooed (because I'm crazy) from the base to the circumcision scar shortly after we got together but never fixed or covered the original tattoo of the dragon. She wasn't happy about it at the time but I had waited so long to get it done I wasn't going to give up now. Her concern was only that it was going to interfere with out sex life until it healed but it healed very quickly and we have been enjoying ourselves ever since.

She has had to put up with the attention and fame that my tattoo and subsequent size has now garnered within our social group but I think she also takes great pride in it as well. She told me that I am the closest to his size that she has ever had and because of comfort, compatibility and attraction our sex life far exceeds anything she ever had, including her experiences with the mammoth member. I love her reflections on it though and figured they really are worth sharing but never had anywhere to share them. I never met the guy and he is married and lives quite far from us but I'm always amused that she relishes in keeping tabs on that Moby Dick no matter where she or he ends up.

Through all of this I have learned that I have been the largest many of my exes have ever had (they have confessed it in discussion in conversations about my recent tattoo work) and many people are impressed with what I have for my girl but only we know that as big as I am, in her experience I'm still in the shadow of another mans cock.

Hapenis
Hapenis
3 Followers
12