In The Shadow of The Moon Ch. 05

Story Info
A sexual interlude.
6.5k words
4.64
34.2k
31

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I have been trying really hard to correct the grammatical errors you guys point out. I went through and looked for all the there and theirs. Chapter five was done two days after four was put out, but I wanted to make sure that the grammar doesn't distract from the story. So I do have an editor, but we are both human and have a tendency to miss things. So I apologize for both of us.

Secondly, some of the characters are based off of people and real life and one of the stories she told me demanded this sexual interlude. I hope that you all enjoy it. Also I wanted to give some insight into pack lives, although the sex kind of dominates. I hope you enjoy it and as always comments are thoroughly enjoyed.

Please Vote! :)

-silent

***********

"Time is irrelevant. What you do with that irrelevance is of the utmost importance. Because irrelevance is necessary in society. Choose how you measure it. Instead of measuring them in the movements of arbitrary linear shapes or the flashing of electrified liquids or gasses or even the ever changing glide of the gilded orb in the sky. Measure them instead with the most sacred. Measure them with the steady intake and inhale of chemicals. Let your body keep track and when the most sacred ceases you will no longer be burdened with the irrelevance."

The Muddled Teachings of the Mistress of the Sisterhood

A black misty shroud left him cowering. Though it seemed as nothing more than mist, it attacked ferociously when Gregory had first attempted to attack. The space in which he lay was ambiguous, but gave off the feeling of being confined. His form was constantly shifting although he never felt attacked. There was nothing but the darkness, an unknown jailor in an unknown location.

Memory was fleeting. Snatches of conversation where he had no control over his mouth. Vicious blows to his family where he held no control over his limbs. His eyes, the eyes within his control, bled tears as he saw through eyes that wouldn't close the beating and raping of his pack. The pillaging of lives and murdering of innocence. Mostly, his heart thrummed with the pain of the loss of time. The innumerable seconds in which his life was stolen. He lashed out again, his wolf leaping to the surface and then the pain. As if each cell in his body were exploding. He could see the beginning and the end. The open and the close, the pain and suffering of every living being. The darkness beyond reveled each time the remembered pain of every living being burned through his mind.

It could have been minutes or seconds, time held no relevance in this place. He knew nothing of what went on, but the snatches of memory. Memories that were torture to his mind so he focused on the one thing he did have. No matter what happened to the physical form, his mind zeroed in on the steady pace of his breath. Always breathing. Breath meant life and life meant a chance. Then it was all gone. As if nothing had ever happened. His body fell into the same neutral feeling. The air felt no cooler or warmer and it didn't move. He knelt where he had landed.

The anger had taken over, as it had before and would again. For now he found the calm within his steady breathing. Though they pained him he allowed the memories of his daughter to come to mind. So many brief glances of her grown up. He watched as she fought at 14, fenced at 16, and danced at 19. He watched the fear in her eyes as she saw his form, but it wasn't him. It didn't take much to figure out that his body was not his to control at the moment. Not his to command an end to this violence, this treachery.

His anger boiled hot, but he tamped it down just as quickly. Swinging his daughter through the air. Her smiling face. Her magical laughter coloring the space between them. Her determination to be all grown up. His heart soared with the images as his mind swam with the memories. It had taken him so long to find them, to find the happiness in the midst of all the terror. He felt the weight of the world press on him. His arms felt heavy and his breathing labored, but he was breathing. Ragged gasping breathes pushing out of his lips. When he opened his eyes he saw Anise, one of Victoria's close friends. He pulled back his bloodied hands and moved away from her.

Then the darkness was there again before he could do any more.

*********

Natasia was frustrated, in more ways than one. Victoria's workouts were beyond strenuous and headed straight to torture and then incredibly painful. Still no matter how many times she tried to tell the girl this, she completely ignored the issue. Luckily for Natasia, her duties to the pack kept her away from Victoria's work outs most of the time. Being pack liaison was hectic. She fielded calls for pack visits, requests to travel across pack lands, and any possibly disputes, came through her first. What she needed was a break; all she had was more to do. The pack was all a buzz with the upcoming mating. Mating for her was nothing but hectic. While the whole pack stopped to celebrate their Alpha's happiness, she would be planning the parties, meetings, and luncheons. She would be scanning gifts and ensuring no foul deeds would happen. She would have to keep most of the pack in line.

Natasia sighed. The list always grew, it never ended.

As stressed as she was, she never showed. She always presented the world with a calm, cool front. She let the things she had to do run through her mind as she walked through the compound. The mating that may not happen stood at the forefront. Ha...if Natasia was excellent at hiding, Victoria was the master. No matter how much the girl tried to hide it from herself, you had to be blind not to see the electricity shooting off of the two of them when they were around each other. It lit up the air surrounding them, Natasia was just anxious to see the day when Victoria finally accepted it.

She paused outside one of the teaching rooms. Shira stood at the front of the class instructing. She was a new addition to the pack. The Gaylen pack took part in an exchange program. Different packs would send members out to mix the blood lines. Natasia had been the one to interview Shira. She was shy and quiet, but was slowly coming out of her shell. She had already attracted the attention of Malacai. Who was extremely eager and rough on the outside, but as Shira was beginning to discover, extremely sweet on the inside.

The class she was teaching was full of young ones only, six or seven years old. She contained their shenanigans efficiently, it also helped that the little girl at the front of the class had a baleful stare. Kathryn was precocious and small for her age, but everything else spoke of the future she had in front of her. Her spirit was beautiful and giving, but strong as well. Everyone could see the future alpha in her. Once Victoria took her place as alpha female and became accustom to the position, Kathryn would spend more time with her. It was always done as such, so that Victoria's presence would mold Kathryn and prepare her for her bright future. It would also be best for Kathryn.

Her parents and younger brother had been killed. She was currently living with one of the elders, Melanie, but the woman was entering her twilight years and soon Kathryn would need another place to stay. It was way too much to hope that the alphas would adopt the child, but Natasia couldn't help, but hope it would happen. Natasia's droid buzzed as Kathryn began to recite a familiar lilting rhyme about the creation of their kind. She began to read the email as she walked away from the room. Yet another confirmation and by her tally it should be the last. Nearly all the packs would be present. Antony was last on the list of unmated alphas. Everyone wanted to be there for this moment. It had been 4 centuries sense all the alphas of the US had all been mated.

She began sending out the necessary text messages to prepare the last set of quarters. Unfortunately, some of the visiting packs would have to be situated farther into the pack lands than normally would be socially acceptable. Still for the number of them coming, some of them would just have to cope. As she turned the corner, eyes darting through lines of emails, she ran into something cold and wet. Water sloshed onto her hands and phone, she looked up with a scowl. A vase of flowers was hovering in the air a good foot and a half above the table it normally sat on.

That anomaly however paled in comparison to the sight beyond the vase. Victoria was plastered against the wall. Her hands clasped in Antony's shirt and one of her legs held tight against his side. Natasia was quite sure that her eyebrows shot off her face. The very adamant Victoria seemed to have forgotten everything she had ever told Natasia in this moment. The fluid movements of her hips and the passionate sounds coming out of her mouth explained all too well the heat in the hallway and the floating flower vases. A kiss like that looked enough to make anyone lose control of their powers.

Natasia lifted her hands to snap a picture when a hand covered her mouth and an arm wrapped around her body. In a swift movement that left her no time to scream, a silky piece of fabric slipped over her eyes and she was swept up into strong arms. She would have screamed if she hadn't recognized the smell coming off of her captor. Carter. Sweet, lovable Carter was back.

"You didn't tell me you were coming back today." After a few failed attempts, she, with the aid of her captor, wrapped her arms around his neck.

There was a light hearted chuckle right above her head. "Would have ruined the surprise, besides from the emails you sent me you don't really have any free time. So I'm kidnapping you."

"Who told you that you have the right to kidnap me?"

"Kariah. And when I saw Carlie, she gave her complete blessing. Said you needed a break after the last time she talked to you on the phone."

"Treacherous hoes." He chuckled.

"So you're kidnapping me and taking me where exactly?"

"Your room."

"Ha! Some great kidnapping plan, everyone in this pack knows where my room is. If there is any problem they will just come barging in."

"One, with the sounds I will have you making, no one will come barging in. Hopefully they will be too scared to knock. Two, I planned on locking the door. Three, Carlie has told the whole pack to leave you alone for the next few hours and you know no one ignores what Carlie says. Especially if they don't want to have to deal with her big brother, but from what I see the alpha looked pretty busy."

Natasia was too distracted by statement one to pay much attention to anything else he said. She hadn't seen Carter in months and had missed him terribly. The wicked promises that he was making left her pent up imagination with enough ammunition to keep her quiet for months, let alone the few minutes it would take to get to her room. As visions of wicked things danced through her head, she vaguely noticed the opening of a door and the sound of a clicking lock. The smell of the air freshener she used invaded her senses and her whole body quivered with anticipation.

When she had been gently placed on her bed she moved to take the blindfold off.

"Nope, leave it where it is."

"No?!?!" She was indignant; she refused to be blindfolded right now.

"I told you I had a surprise for you. That requires that the blindfold stay on and since I know just how adamant you get when you hear the word no, I planned for that as well." Her hands were caught up above her head before she could process the statement. She was being tied to the bed; the material was soft but strong. No matter how she pulled the knots at her wrist didn't budge.

She didn't like this. She could love a good surprise as much as the next person, but this was too much.

"I don't like this." She tugged her hands again. Now she couldn't stop him if she wanted to. He continued to run his hands up and down her sides, nothing too forward just showing he was there.

"I don't like this, Carter. Let me go...Right Now!"

The hands stopped and then moved to cup her face. "Do you trust me?"

"What?"

"Do...You...Trust...Me?" Each word was punctuated with a gentle kiss to her face.

She did trust him, but this whole blindfolded and tied thing was new. It was too much new.

"Come on babe. It's a really simple question. Do you trust me?"

She sighed and let her head flop back against the pillow. She rolled her eyes, even though he couldn't see, and let out a little whine, "Yes Carter, I trust you."

"Well then," he placed a soft kiss on her lips, "trust me not to hurt you. Trust me to show you nothing, but pleasure."

She didn't reply but tugged weakly at the binds on her wrist. He chuckled, kissed her once more softly on the lips and then moved further down.

She had been in yoga pants and a tank top when she was working out. He pulled the shirt up to dangle by her wrist. His hand drifted softly against her stomach, she tried to calm down and allow herself to get wrapped up in the sensation. He whispered soft kisses across her exposed skin; gentle brushes of his lips that sent heated tingles across her body. The sensation grew slowly, the soft beginning storm; the gentle moving of the tide, slowly picking up speed. Her mind was gradually brought into the motions. As she anticipated where the next kiss would fall, she stopped paying attention to her tied hands.

With the spreading sensations of the kisses she forgot that she was blindfolded. With each smooth caress the stress of her life abated. The sands were wiped clean. Her body began the climb willingly leaving behind the tumultuous thoughts of pack life. His fingers played with the band of her pants. She had forgotten what that skin felt like unhindered by the tight elastic pull of the yoga pants. As his fingers dipped in and out of the band, it was like her skin was taking a breath. He was teasing her. Eventually the soft sensations of excitement faded, she didn't like to be teased. She wanted her pleasure.

Now that her body knew what it was heading for, her mind demanded it happen now. She was just about to speak when he began to roll down the pants. His kisses now intermingled with licks and nips. It was always a surprise. She never knew what was coming; a soft kiss or warm pressure or an electric nip. Her mind was awash again. Just long enough for her pants to be off. The sensations built on top of each other.

No matter how slow they came, each new one was stronger. Her person was being slowly overwhelmed. Carter knew her well. He was pushing all her buttons. Taking her to a place he had taken her before, but this time, hmm, he took a different route. The more it built the more she began to notice her binds again. The more he stroked her, the more temptation and teasing he heaped on her, the more she wanted her hands. She wanted to feel the skin and muscle; the lines of his body. She hadn't touched him in so long.

"Please?" She tugged again. She wanted to run hands down his back and up his chest, to shower him with the same pleasures he was doting on her.

He laughed again and began to draw lines up her leg. His pace was too slow. She had missed him. She wanted it all now. She wanted it hot and heavy; pleasure that swamped her body and numbed her senses. She wanted to flip him over and take both of them where they wanted to go. He quickened his pace, kissing and licking his way up her. It was just too damn much. Her skin was warm; her body was beginning to demand things from her that she currently didn't have the power to give it. Her core ignited; a small but building fire.

******

It had barely been five minutes. He wanted to bring her to the top slowly. He wanted to bring her to a peak that would rage through her body and leave nothing but peace behind. Each email he had gotten from her left her sounding more and more tightly wound. So he watched her squirm with his attention, the memory of those emails helped to reign in his need.

She lay before him delectably willing; her pleasure at his command. She was wearing her workout underwear. She called them comfortable, he called them sexy. He basked in the feel of power as she arched into his touches and kisses. He knew she hated being teased, but oh did he love the way it all ended. He finally reached her center. Her damp core emitting such heat, he just couldn't ignore it; her body begged so pleasantly.

He pressed his palm firmly to her mound, smiling as she gasped and pressed up. They needed this. His job took him away a lot, but they both always looked forward to the reunion; it was always so sweet. He moved his mouth to kiss her sides, sucking and nibbling on sweet spots he knew so well. All the while he gently rubbed, stroking the parted lips of her sex. He reveled in the strained moans she let out. He knew the small touches he gave her would never be enough to get her off, but that's what he wanted. He wanted her wound impossibly tight so that when she burst apart... He continued up, capturing her nipples through the bra, pulling gently at the hard peaks.

Her sharp intake of breath fell short as his hands slipped past the barrier of her panties and delved between the folds. He didn't touch the pleasurable nub that he knew was beginning to throb for attention. No, he continued to stroke lightly around. Teasing her opening before beginning to trek back up. She was wet, now he could feel the heat rising off her body. Her chest heaved and the two wet spots he left on her bra stood raised.

He moved both of his hands to take off the bra. He swallowed her moan of disappointment; he let his tongue explore a place it had missed so thoroughly this last month. I nibbled at her earlobes, sucking gently and then quickly nipping them. Her throaty sighs were constant, but he could hear the demand in them. It would start soon; her demanding him to do things. She still wasn't ready yet. He moved to suck at her neck laving it with his tongue. He moved to the join between her neck and shoulders. He took his time here. Sucking hard and smiling when he heard her gasp, her hips arched off the bed, but he held them down with his own. He slowly, ever so slowly, began to grind his hips against hers rubbing his desire against the warmest heat of her body. His threads of control were wavering, but for now it would be alright, as long as he kept his pants on. His dick was beginning to press uncomfortably against his zipper as he continued to grind into her.

He covered her neck in splotches before quickly pulling off her panties.

******

The move was shocking. He had been torturing her with kisses and giving nothing near what she wanted with his grinding hips. The next thing she knew her panties were at her ankles. At least he hadn't cut them off. The last time he had done that, she had given him such a post-orgasmic talking to for ruining a perfectly good set of matching underwear. Though she had admitted that the end result was totally worth it.

That day had been passionate and fast. They ate up each other bodies. Today was murderously slow. Today he was devouring her one morsel at a time. His tongue traced words on her thighs as he moved up to her core. She was quivering. Time couldn't move fast enough. She tried to focus on the shapes he drew with his tongue, but the anticipation was too much. Her muscles were taught. She arched her hips, trying to guide his head closer.

She wouldn't beg.

His lips took hours to arrive at their final destination, her stomach was trembling and she was achy with need. If he didn't get to business soon, he was going to get an earful from her. Her wolf was pushing at her skin. Carter called to her inner animal. Her skin rippled, she could feel her wolfs desire to burst forth. To take what they wanted and hold nothing back. He nipped playfully at the skin of her thigh. So close to where she wanted that tongue to be, so close to where she wanted those playful soft nips to be.

12