In The Shadows

Story Info
Experiencing lovemaking on a different level.
855 words
3.71
22.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve always wondered about my own sexuality. At times I liked to be the submissive and then times playing the dominant fit me better but neither completely satisfied me. I wondered what was wrong with me and why I was not quite satisfied in my love making with my partner. What is it that I needed and wanted? Why wasn’t it enough?

Then I had an opportunity to experience something that not only surprised me but excited me beyond my wildest dreams.

I had gone for a walk one evening when I wasn’t able to sleep and saw a couple in a park close to the water’s edge of a pond by the light of a full moon. As they kissed and held each other tight, I sank back farther into the shadows and silently watched. Pressing their bodies close to each other, I felt a warmth from within me an excitement stirring that I hadn’t felt before. Wanting to join in but yet...not. Passion brewing between them and feeling the heat building inside me, my own nerves tingling and that hot flow from within me starting to build, having a feeling as I continued to watch that I would have a climax as not before experienced.

He slowly was undressing her, teasing her every step of the way, as he kissed every part of her body he exposed bare to him. Sliding his hands over her, I could almost feel goose bumps forming over her in anticipation of his next move. His tongue slipping into her mouth for a long, deep kiss and running his hands over her voluptuous breasts. But...still he was completely clothed. Not letting her do anything to him just yet. I could almost read his intentions where he wanted her to be so ready, so excited, so wanting him. On and on he kissed and ran his tongue over her body. Down to her closely cropped pussy, his tongue sliding over her labia, around her clitoris back further to her anal opening. Licking and tonguing at her juices as she stood and shivered with delight.

I couldn’t believe it! It was as if I could feel every move he was doing to her, like it was happening to me. I could hear myself breathing deeply, my heart pounding loudly and I had broken out into a sweat. Oh how I was so glad that I was far enough away I couldn’t be heard. Chills had overtaken me as I ran my own hands over my body and my excitement built up more and more. Taking my hand down to my pussy and feeling as I got wetter and wetter. My fingers feeling my opening, first one then two sliding inside me. In...and...out first slowly, gently then gradually building the speed and force, feeling the urges to cum as I watched him taking her to the edge and back down, not letting her cum too quickly. Oh God...what an experience! Having sex without having it with someone! Watching but still feeling all what was happening. It was just incredible to me. I stood, watched, anticipated and wanted...more.

I could feel her senses heightened and ready to explode with ardor, when he took her hands and guided her to begin undressing him. She started to feverishly undress him but he slowed her down. Which is when I actually had my first surprising orgasm!! She continued to undress him slowly, kissing him, touching the muscles and ripples on his body. The desire for each other was overwhelming...overpowering. I could feel their longing, their passion.

With him undressed exposing his body to hers, they pressed their bodies to each other tightly, lovingly. Their bodies writhing in harmony, kissing, caressing, so in sync with each other as though reading each other’s minds. And I am in the shadows feeling their heat and desire on the brink of an orgasm which has become much harder to contain.

They gently fell to the ground, laying her on her back before him. He then lunged his hardened member into her and she squeals in delight and pleasure. Oh God...no I can’t believe it!! How can I feel him?! But I do!!!! In and out he pumps her and with every stroke I am feeling it. She’s meeting his lunges, panting and emits screams of delight. There I am feeling everything she is, so unbelievably real!!!!! Oh God the explosion from within is not only beginning with them but me as well! Yes...they are cumming...together...yes they are CUMMING!! AND ME...Oh God and me!!!!! The experience was even more than I could imagine! I came with a magnitude far beyond what I ever knew I could.

As they laid together, holding each other, I felt drained, exhausted and a contentment I had not known. I pulled back farther into the trees that they not hear me leaving and left the two to each other. Walking home even though exhausted, I felt alive with every nerve in my body tingling. I knew when I slipped into bed this night I would sleep a sleep more peaceful than I had ever known.