In the Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Daniel was ready for the grand finale. He rested his fingertips so that they barely touched the lips of her exposed pussy. Paige was so aroused now that all she wanted was to have Daniel's fingers on her clit and inside her. She moaned, barely loud enough for everybody in the car to hear, even above the music.

Daniel whispered into her ear, once more, "Are you going to come for me, Paige?"

She whimpered, "Yes, yes, I'll come for you."

The young brunette wife was absolutely soaked. He placed his fingers against her pussy lips, which felt solid, soft and hot beneath them. Paige was openly shaking, and tried to arch her hips against him. She had her legs spread as wide as she could, and her husband knew that she was voluntarily spreading her legs for another man. Doug was incredibly aroused, and wondered desperately when the ride was going to end, and who would be sleeping with who when it did.

Daniel whispered again, kissing her ear, "Let me, Paige, let me, I'm going to take care of you, the way you need to be handled."

She settled down, right until he thrust his index finger deep into her pussy against her g-spot, and placed his right thumb directly upon her clit. Then she exploded.

Paige no longer cared who heard her. She gasped loudly, as Daniel ripped his first orgasm from her body. She came violently, shaking and crying. He had one hand on her bare tit, another hand underneath her dress buried in her pussy. Her entire body went rigid and she arched off the car seat as she came again.

She was still quivering and shaking, her breast still jutting out of her open dress, her skirt pushed up around her waist, when they pulled up before their hotel. She had stopped having rational thoughts long minutes before, she had surrendered completely to what she was feeling with her entire body.

Daniel whispered again into her ear, "I want you tonight, Paige."

She turned to him, whimpered, "My husband?"

Daniel chuckled, "My Paige and Jennifer will take good care of him. Thirty minutes from now he'll be strapped down to our bed while they have their way with him. Does he eat good pussy?"

Paige replied, earnestly, "Oh, God, yes, he does."

Daniel chucked again, "He'll be eating pussy tonight until his jaw and tongue are sore."

Paige questioned, "And what about me?"

Daniel used his tongue on her lips, drove his fingers deep inside her pussy and pulled on her nipple, "I'm going to have my way with you. I'm going to have you every way you can conceivably imagine. Your body is mine now."

Paige's heart skipped a beat and she whimpered, "Oh, yes."

It was a very long night for all involved.

And an even better morning.

12