In the Show-House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,840 Followers

'Oh jeez, Mike!' I knew I should have thrown him from me, used every last ounce of my strength to force my way free. I knew that, but my body wasn't so sure. My naked body. I froze.

Both Mike and I were quivering as the voice of the salesman came closer, and shuddering by the time it went quiet just the other side of the bedroom doorway. He hadn't walked far enough to catch us.

A one second of peace became five seconds, and then ten. My shudders began to subside and I finally let out the breath that I hadn't realised I'd been holding. 'Oh jeez, Mike.' I whispered, 'That was so close but now we'd better-'

'Michael? Are you in here? Do you need.... Fuck!' The salesman's jaw hit the ridiculously thick carpet as he eyes focused, did a double-take, and the re-focused on my naked body.

It had happened! Even Mike seemed shocked at my sudden exposure but he felt a deep tremor before I even realised what was happening. My hips bucked entirely involuntarily and whatever spell of false-modesty had been cast over us disintegrated.

'Enjoy!' Mike gasped, although whether that was to me or the salesman, I'll never truly know.

I won't care either as I added my own encouragement to Mike's call, 'Yeah, enjoy!'

The single buck of my hips was met with a thrust from Mike, and once our complicity was acknowledged, we returned to the bucking and thrusting that we'd been enjoying before the salesman – the staring, oh-so close salesman – opened the front door.

Between grunts and gasps we muttered 'Enjoy!' time and again and even when the salesman walked tentatively over to the heaving bed our pace never slackened. Even when Mike managed to say 'Touch her!' we never faltered.

But when that stranger's hands closed over my naked breasts I bucked so very hard and started a climax that I can barely recall. I do remember twitching and feeling Mike spurting deep inside me. I remember my hands being freed and letting myself press the stranger's hands tighter to my bare breasts. I remember lifting Mike off of my body far enough that I exposed as much of my soaking wet centre as I could. I remember screaming 'yes!' over and over.

For someone who can barely recall my climax I seem to be able to remember a lot of details – but they really are just blurred images, peaks of sensations that thrust upwards through a tsunami of climax.

My first true, normal, sequential and above all complete memories start up a few minutes later when, gasping for breath still, I began to calm myself. Mike had collapsed at an angle across my body that left my breasts bared, the left one still in the gentle grasp of the stranger – that sensation sending a delicious aftershock through me. 'Wow!' I managed, quietly but sincerely.

'Yeah, wow,' Mike agreed, his now-soft member twitching inside my soaked pussy.

The stranger gave my breast a gentle squeeze and his hand slid away as he sat back on his haunches, 'You got that right,' he said, 'I'll need to get this suit dry-cleaned. Wow, indeed.'

He was much more relaxed than he'd seemed when he'd first greeted us and for some weird reason, that pleased me, 'I hope you enjoyed that,' I said to him, 'but please, could you get my blouse?' I nodded at the far corner of the room.

'Reluctantly, yes,' he said, 'but before I do, I just have to say that you are so hot. Thanks. To both of you.'

Mike eased himself from within me and then knelt up leaving me completely exposed, 'You're welcome,' he managed, still breathing hard.

'Yes,' I agreed, consciously and very willingly displaying myself completely to this stranger, 'You really are very welcome.'

Afterwards, I wondered just what I would have done if either of them had started things up again. But in retrospect, I think I'm happy with the way it ended there. The salesman, Nathan, we later learned, collected my clothes as requested and returned them to me, watching as I dressed slowly, and accepting a hug and a kiss from me and a handshake from Mike, before we headed out to our car.

We had to stop at a quiet entrance to the forest on the way back to our apartment to relive the experience, and despite this all occurring just last weekend, we've relived the experience six times so far. No one had ever caught me even topless before, let alone in flagrante, and very much let alone put their hands on such a naughtily naked part of my body. I never realised just what an effect it would have on me – or on my beloved boyfriend.

But I know now, don't I? And this weekend we've already made a note of six new housing developments. I'm not saying we'll meet another guy like that salesman Nathan, but that's not going to stop me trying. Some guy – some stranger – is, at the very least, going to believe that they've stumbled on a game that got out of hand. I wonder what else they'll manage to do?

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,840 Followers
12