In The Shower

Story Info
Reconnecting in the shower.
1k words
3.07
18.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came over. I opened the door. I couldn't even look him in the eye. He checks me out. I check him out. He walks in. I say hi. He says hi. He starts talking about how my car isn't parked out front. We engage in small talk. I'm really not paying attention. He sits on the couch. I can't stop looking at his chest. I straddle him. He pushes my dress up and rubs my thighs. He's still talking. I think I'm responding. He's looking at me, gazing into my eyes. His mouth is moving. I kiss him. He kisses me back. He stops talking. I lift his shirt and rub his abs and chest.... he smiles.

He starts talking some more and I continue to rub. He is staring at me. I nod and respond. I say lets get in the shower and start unbuckling his belt. He doesn't stop me. I unbuckle his belt. I unbutton then unzip his shorts. And I get off him. He stands up and they fall and I take off his shirt. I strip on the way to the bathroom and he follows. I turn on the shower and he is pointing at me through his boxers. I stop and just look and lick my lips. He takes them off. He gets in the shower. I get him a towel to wash him with. I get it soapy and wet then get in the shower.

We switch places so he has his back to the sprayer and his chest towards me. I began to wash him. First his chest. Then his abs. Then his arms and hands and finger tips. I slowly work my way to his member. I massage it with the warm soapy rag. Just enough pressure but also taking care of business. I feel him in my hands trying not to reach full potential. Fighting to wait until its time. I wash his balls mentally imagining playing with them with my tongue and move on to this thighs and legs. We are no longer talking. Just listening to the water run.

He turns around and rinses while I wash his back and I ask him if I'm doing ok? He responds better than him. I wash his back and butt and thighs and legs. And tell him to turn back around. Then I ask him if I'm done and he's like are you? I respond I'm not sure. And I began to wash his chest and abs and his dick again. At which point he grabs me and kisses me hard. I kiss him back. He rubs his hands down my back and pulls me closer. I grab his shoulders. And drop the towel. He begins to massage my clit. Tests one finger then another. We moan. I know what he wants. And tell him to turn around and rinse off the soap. He does so quickly w/out moving his hand off my clit. Turns back around and I kneel down and thrust his hard dick in my wet mouth.

He moans. Finds his balance. And lets me enjoy him pulsing in me. He grabs my head and moves me back and forth. Until he can't take it any more. Not letting me get all I want and lifts me up while he leans on the wall of the shower and thrusts me in him. I yell. But it's not so bad because I'm more ready for him than I realized. And he moves with me. I grab a hold of his neck and he is just pumping me.

Thrust after thrust after thrust. I hold on tighter and he pumps faster. I'm bouncing and it's perfect. I whisper let's get out the shower. He slows down. He lets me go and turns off the water. Steps out. Holds my hand as I step out and turns my ass to him. He pushes me to the point I'm holding the toilet and he thrust himself back in me. And he gets back to grinding and grinding and grinding. And I'm screaming because he is so deep in me. He is in TOTAL control of this moment and its great. And I just let him have me. I open my legs wide and meet him with every thrust. I know my neighbors hear us. Because the bathroom is echoing every sound, every moan, every holler of pleasure like a microphone. He is holding my waist and guiding every pump. No mess-ups. Until I tell him I got a cramp and he smiles and asks where. He slows down as he rubs my thighs. I tell him we can go into the bedroom. He grabs a towel. Doesn't want me to move. Attempts to dry us off while he is still in me. With a quick a movement he leaves me. I gasp and he chuckles. We go into the room and he lifts me on the bed lays me down on my back. Spreads my legs wide and enters as quickly as he left me.

He pumps me hard. Harder and harder and harder. I know my bed is wet and I don't care. He puts my legs together and pumps me that way. I squeeze down on his dick. And he sighs allowed. The sound I know he is about to peak. He opens my legs back up and I continue to grind down on him as he goes in and out and in and out. He's fighting it. But I'm winning. As good as he made me feel it's time for him to peak. I need to give him that. So I pulse my walls as he is pumping them until he gives up. The look on his face is calm. He moans and cums on my pussy. And puts his head on my chest. I kiss the top of his head with my arms wrapped around him as we lay there trying to get our breath back.