In the Shower

Story Info
A coworker surprises me in the shower.
2.1k words
4.37
70.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story and the "he" character are figments of my imagination. This is just a fantasy I have.

***

I had a rare day off today but the weather was terrible, so instead of driving for an hour to go swimming I decided to take a hot shower. Since I was the only one at home in the staff-house at that moment I took my speaker with me into the shower and blasted heavy metal as I ran the water hot in my favorite cubicle.

I took my time in the shower, scrubbing every inch carefully with a loofah, then shaving with much precision, cursing my dark-haired and fair-skinned ancestors as I did so. I shampooed my mane of hair twice and then worked in the ungodly, but necessarily huge amount of conditioner.

As I started the water again and got under the hot flow I heard the door to the shower-room open and quickly close again. I didn't think much of it, mostly that someone must be home early and needing a shower. I let the scalding water run down my back as I massaged my sore neck, stupidly I had started head-banging to some song at a party the day before. And as I haven't been doing it much in the last few years my muscles are sadly out of practice.

As I was drying off the light suddenly went off. I fumbled for the lock on my cubicle and opened the door. As soon as I had the door open hands grabbed me and pushed me back into the shower. I screamed and tried to push the person away but he had me in a strong grip. When he had backed me all the way to the wall he pushed against me and kissed me roughly on the mouth.

I couldn't help myself and kissed him back eagerly, pushing my body against his. I could tell that he was naked and his rock hard dick was pushed firmly against my abdomen. Then a thought suddenly struck me, I had no idea who the fuck it was, I drew back and tried to see his face but the windowless room was pitch black so I couldn't see anything. I asked him a few times but he didn't answer me, he just pushed me harder against the wall and kissed me with more fervor.

I started to try to feel my way over his body to see if I could figure out who he was, putting my hands on his face as I kissed him, I could feel he had a beard and his hair was kind of long. But that could be so many of my coworkers or other residents in the area. I started to run my hands down his arms which were still gripping me tightly and found he had strong arms and broad shoulders. He was also a lot taller than me, but that's not hard seeing as I'm quite short. But his large frame made my chubby self feel very tiny in his arms.

When he felt my resistance stop he started to use his hands to explore my body as well, he started by putting his hands in my hair and pulling me tighter into the kiss, then he broke from the kiss and moved his face to my neck, biting into it as he moved one hand to my boob. I heard him groan with desire as he played with the piercing in my nipple. He then moved his face down to my chest and started to lick and suck the other nipple. I gasped loudly when he bit it and pinched the other one in his hand.

When he came back to my mouth I let my hand do more exploring, down his hairy chest and towards his groin. I hesitated for a moment and then touched his dick, it was huge. Larger than any I had ever touched before. I moaned with delight when I realised my fingers couldn't even reach all the way around him. I couldn't help wondering which of my friends was hiding this enormous thing in their pants. I certainly had never noticed a bulge that would hint at this on any of them. And I had most definitely checked them out at parties when drunk. When he put his hand on my head and pushed my face down towards his hard cock I happily bent down started to lick the head. I could taste the wonderful sweet precum which made me moan even more.

His dick was almost too big for my mouth but I tried to fit it all in, almost unhingeing my jaw to fit the enormous penis in my mouth. My mission became to get to the base and try to deepthroat him completely. I had to give it a couple of tries but finally I managed to touch my nose to him as his dick slid down into my throat. Moaning loudly he doubled his grip on my hair and pushed even further down. I managed to keep at it for a few seconds making swallowing motions with my throat to make it even tighter, making him groan loudly and whisper "fuck" under his breath. When he finally released me I gasped for air and happily went on sucking him, as I felt my pussy get wetter and wetter.

He seemed very eager to get on with fucking me as after a short amount of time he pulled me up by the hair and kissed me passionately again. A moment later he made it clear I was to turn my ass to him, I did so happily and placed my hands on the wall to keep steady. He gripped my tits, breathing in my ear and pushing his dick between my buttcheeks. I was starting to feel a bit dizzy from horniness and pushed my ass against him hard, he started to lower one hand, heading for my pussy. When he found my clitoral hood also pierced he moaned with delight and started playing with it and rubbing my clit, trying to get me even wetter.

Suddenly he stopped rubbing me, pushed my face into the wall and lined his dick with my pussy and pushed against me. As I hadn't had sex for a few months I was feeling very tight, but really that pain of being forced to make space for the huge dick was so satisfying. I yelled out as he entered me and he grabbed my mouth to silence my scream. He forced his way into me very slowly, always drawing back a little bit each time he pushed further into me, trying not to hurt me too much. As he got his full length in me he gripped my hips and pushed himself into me as deep as possible and stayed there for a few moments. The intensity and pressure I felt was so overwhelming I started to shake and breathe very fast.

When my shaking and breathing had calmed a bit he started to move again. Very slowly at first, not doing anything too hard, just moving in and out, letting me get used to his width. When he could feel me pushing against him trying to get more of an impact he picked up the pace, fucking me harder and with more force. As he did so I couldn't help myself and began screaming quietly with each thrust into me. He was so big that he was rubbing against my g-spot with every move and I could feel the climax beginning to build up inside me, when he noticed the trembling he moved his hand back to my clit and started to rub it lightly. As he increased the pressure with his fingers my shaking became more intense and I almost couldn't keep myself upright.

It didn't take much for me to reach an orgasm, a couple of minutes of him fucking me hard and rubbing my clit firmly and I was having crashing waves of climax. I tried very hard not to scream, instead groaning and moaning into the wall.

When he could feel my muscles stop contracting he slowly pulled his rock hard cock out of me, whispered for me to stay put and close my eyes and left the shower for a brief moment. I did as I was told but I could see a tiny light for a moment, then the music was turned up louder, I heard him move clothes and then the light was off and he we back behind me. When slippery fingers started to rub my pussy and butt hole I tensed up and tried to move away. He hissed at me to stay still and relax. I realised two things at the same time, I realised he was going to anally fuck me and had turned up the music to disguise my expected screaming and as the voice clicked in my head I realised who it was. He was a coworker on my "I would" list for the area. I was happy to finally know who he was, but I was not happy about the pain I thought I would be getting.

I decided to try to make it easy though and tried my very best to relax as he started to insert a slick finger into my ass. To make it easier for me he used his other hand to gently rub my clit as he pusher the finger inside. It didn't take much effort for the first two fingers, but at the third finger he had to slow down a bit and give me more time to get used to the fingers.

When I felt comfortable with him going on I told him I was ready. But instead of adding a fourth finger he pulled them out entirely and started to push his dick in me. Since it was much wider than the three fingers I gasped for him to please do it slowly and then tried to relax my ass as much as possible. He entered me very slowly but that did not stop it from hurting like hell. I felt I would split in two when I felt the head pop into me. He was right about turning up the music because at that moment I screamed bloody murder for a couple of seconds and then stood there panting. I told him to stop and wait for a minute, which he did. For a long time he just stood there, only the tip in my butt, waiting for me to get used to him.

Apparently he could feel when I was getting more comfortable since he started to move as soon as I relaxed a bit. It was a little painful, but he was very careful, only moving extremely slowly and stopping each time he felt me tense up. With him moving so slowly I was starting to enjoy it, I mean it did hurt a lot, but it was a good, intense kind of pain.

In a surprisingly short amount of time he had managed to push his full length into me. His dick seemed to be widest at the base so he had to pause for a while buried in me just to get me fully relaxed. He reached his hand to my clit again and started to rub me gently and at the same time kind of pushing in a little deeper then relaxing, pumping the last inch in and out as he increased the pressure on my clit. I turned my head back and caught him in a passionate kiss, moaning against him. With the overwhelming fullness and his rubbing I was soon headed for another orgasm. I was really glad to be pushed into the wall because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to stay upright.

As I came he moved both hands to my hips and started to pick up the pace, making longer strokes. Pull out far and then slamming back into me hard. All of a sudden I could feel his cock get harder and swell up, a few seconds later he started to cum. Yelling out he crashed into me, gripping my hips tightly, forcing himself as deep into me as possible as his dick pulsed inside me and I squealed from the added intensity.

He stayed inside me for a few moments more, shaking and groaning. Then he pulled out and I could feel the cum drip down my leg. I turned to him again and kissed him gently, hoping this might become a regular thing. Before he left, he leaned in, kissed my forehead and whispered "see you at work tomorrow." Then he was gone, a minute later the light turned on again and I could hear the door open and close.

I started the water again, cleaning the sweat and cum of myself before drying off and heading to my room.