In the Shower

Story Info
After waking up with Monique, we shower.
1.1k words
4.45
14.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is another excerpt from a longer story about Jim and Monique, two grieving lovers who find each other on a private island in the South Pacific. In the last story they woke up together and consummated--much too quickly--a passion that had been building between them for days. Now that that's out of the way, they can afford to take their time.

----------------

The shower was Monique's idea. The passion that had erupted between us moments earlier had left things, well, a little sticky. When I suggested we try again she said she wouldn't mind cleaning up a bit first, and so I handed her a towel from the nightstand beside the bed and we both stumbled into the master bathroom.

The master bath is almost as big as the sleeping loft, with a white tile floor, warm wood cabinetry, and skylights to let in the morning sun. I always find fresh flowers in there, perfuming the air with their fragrance, and plenty of scented candles arranged around the double Jacuzzi tub. The shower itself is enormous, enclosed in glass, tiled in deep blues and greens the color of the ocean, with two shower heads and a redwood bench against one wall. I turned on the water and within seconds it was hot and steamy in the shower. I flipped the switch on the exhaust fan and we both got in.

Although I always wake up feeling clean and fresh on the island, I haven't given up the habit of showers. I love them, and being in the shower with Monique made me wonder if I would ever come out again. We embraced under one of the shower heads and let the warm water flow over us.

"Doesn't that feel wonderful?" I asked.

"It does!" she said. "So much better than the tiny shower on my boat."

There were containers of soap and shampoo attached to the wall with pump dispensers that made it easy to lather up. I washed Monique's hair while she washed mine, both of us laughing the whole time. We felt so giddy, so alive. We had just made love to each other and all the sexual tension that had been building between us was gone. Now we could just enjoy each other's bodies freely, and we did. When it came time to use the soap I turned off the shower and we covered each other's bodies in suds. I pulled Monique to me and slid my body against hers, running my hands up and down her back and over her slippery ass. She did the same to me, rubbing her beautiful breasts against my chest. It didn't take much of that before my cock was at full attention again, pressing against her soapy belly as she moved from side to side. I could feel the pressure on that sensitive spot at the base of the glans and it felt so good I thought I might cum.

"Mmm," she said, before I could finish the thought, "I want to taste that."

And then she turned on the other shower head, the one with the hose, and rinsed all the soap off our bodies. She turned the shower off, sat down on the redwood bench, reached for my ass, and pulled me toward her. She took my hard cock in her hand and then, looking up with a wicked grin, took it into her mouth.

The sight of her sucking my cock, looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes, was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. And the way it felt . . . wow. She bobbed her head up and down, turning it to the right and left, so that her tongue made figure 8 patterns on the underside of my cock. She sucked and licked and lapped with her tongue, she cradled my balls and caressed my ass. It wasn't like she had done this a thousand times before, but like she was so in touch with my desires she knew just how to pleasure me, just what to do to me. It was incredible. I reached down to fondle her breasts, pulling her nipples into hard points in a way that made her moan. I think we were both ready for a little more. She stood up slowly, looked at me seductively, sucked my lower lip into her mouth and then pulled away with a loud pop. She turned around, looked over her shoulder, and bent forward at the waist. I looked down to see that beautiful ass just inches away from my hard cock, her feet planted wide apart, her pussy swollen, wet, and ready.

I could take a hint.

I pressed the head of my cock against her waiting pussy lips and watched as they spread around it, sucked it in. I buried my cock deep inside her warm, wet pussy, holding onto her hips and rocking her back and forth on my steel-hard shaft. She grabbed the towel bar on the wall to steady herself and the sight of her holding onto that bar while I took her from behind was too sexy to describe. She began to moan louder as she heard the wet, smacking sounds of my pelvis against her ass. I began to moan, too, and soon it was a contest to see who could make the most noise. It didn't matter. No one could hear us. There was no one around for miles in any direction. And so we moaned, we gasped, we screamed with pleasure as our bodies rocked together and my hard cock pounded her sopping pussy. The sounds of our lovemaking reached a crescendo and there, right there at the peak, I froze as the first wave of orgasm rocketed down my thighs. I pulled out just as the second wave exploded in my balls, sending streams of hot, white cum shooting all over the cheeks of Monique's incredible ass.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed.

"OH MY GOD!" Monique answered, shuddering with a body-wracking orgasm of her own. Stream after stream of cum splattered on her ass as I held my slippery cock in my hand and pumped it dry. I collapsed against her and reached up for the towel bar to keep from falling. She hung there for a moment, and then slumped to the bench. I sat down beside her, leaned against her, gasping for breath.

"That . . . was . . . the most . . . amazing sex . . . I've ever had," I said.

"Baby," she whispered, her eyes closed, her face flushed. "You're going to have to take me out of here in a wheelbarrow!"

We didn't say anything at all after that, not for a while. We just sat on that bench, leaning back against the wall, with sweat trickling down our bodies and the sweet smell of consummation in the air.

The day was still young.