In The Slammer Ch. 01

Story Info
Sent by mistake to the women's facility.
2.6k words
4.02
41.7k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked up one time too many, and they threw the book at me. Four months in the slammer. I suppose you could say I had it coming.

The judge went on an on about some county work program. Rehabilitation through honest labor, or some damn thing. But when the paperwork came through, it had me going to Logan rather than Potter. Logan is the Women's Facility. The deputies at the jail couldn't get it straightened out, so they just took me to Logan and let them deal with it. The warden lady raised bloody hell, but she couldn't get it straightened out either. So finally she just admitted me. Not that I gave much of a shit one way or the other.

Some fat old bulldog of a matron checked me in. "Strip!" she growled. "All the way!" I doubt she even remembered what a dick was for. I thought she'd give me a jumpsuit or something, but instead she paraded me naked through the entrance area, right past the receptionist and the clerk. She left me in a waiting room for about an hour and a half. Then she paraded me back again, in case anybody wanted a second look.

She led me down several corridors toward a room full of voices. It was a changing room with benches in the middle and showers along one wall. There were about twenty chicks in there, each one as naked as the day she was born. I'd never seen so much skin in my life. Tits galore. Asses, snatches, all right there to see. When they caught a glimpse of me all hell broke loose. They started hooting and calling and pointing. A few backed away and tried to cover up, but most of them gawked and squealed like it was bachelorette night at the club.

Bulldog prodded me into the room. I was now pretty much surrounded by naked girls. But I was naked too, and there were twenty of them against only one of me. They weren't all good lookers, either. There were fatties with boobs halfway down to their waists, and one old bag with jugs like empty wineskins. And every single one of them was looking directly at me. Some with looks of dumb bewilderment, some with looks of raunchy glee, some with looks of feral wariness.

"Shower off," growled Bulldog. I wasn't quite sure how to play it. I knew I couldn't let them see that I was scared. I also didn't think that any kind of cocky bravado would go down too well. So I put on my best rebel-without-a-cause indifference and sauntered toward the showers, ignoring the ogles and taunts as if it were just the same old type of shit I had to put up with every day of my life. It wasn't any use trying to cover anything up, my nakedness went far deeper than that. The girls parted in front of me, leaving me a shower head all to myself.

Every eye was on me. I soaped up my chest and arms, then my dick and balls. Hoots and whistles. Then I turned around to rinse my back, bringing my front side back into general view. More hoots, more whistles.

The towels were on the other side of the room. The girls didn't part as readily this time. Some of them leaned out to brush against me, or stood their ground so that I had to maneuver around them. I tried not to pay anyone any attention. "Hey, handsome." "Ooh, I want you right now."

As I approached the towels, three girls snatched up the last of them from the pile. The leader was about twenty with jet black hair, a striking face, and tits like a movie star. She had dried off already, and she draped the fresh towel around her shoulders and arms like some kind of stole. She sashayed right up to me, brandishing her chest with each step. Her tits were spectacular. Her nipples were hard and full. Her pussy was clean shaven. She looked me up and down, lingering her gaze on my limp cock.

She looked me straight in the eye, but she spoke over her shoulder. "He's a faggot, I'd say. My boyfriend woulda fucked half the girls in here by now and still been as hard as a telephone pole." Then she addressed me directly. "Hey, lover boy. Know what this is?" She spread open her vagina, showing me her pink inner lips. She took the towel and wiped herself there. Then she dropped it at my feet.

My first impulse was to pick the towel up and use it, but something told me it wasn't a good idea to start my prison career smearing myself with another inmate's pussy juice.

"'Preciate it," I said. I stepped around her and went over to the laundry cart where the girls had been throwing their wet towels. I didn't look back, just took out a towel that wasn't too soggy and dried off the best I could. Not a sound in the house.

The other matron had droopy eyes more like a hound dog. She blew her whistle, and the girls dawdled up into two lines. Bulldog indicated with her baton a place in the middle where one girl didn't have a partner. She was about my age, and one of the better looking ones. "What the fuck is this?" she complained as I got in line beside her. She gave me a disgusted look, then turned her head away. "Do-LO-res!" called the other girls. "Oh, girl!" "Don't use him up." "Save a little for me!"

We marched out of the shower room, me and twenty naked girls. The one in front of me kept stopping short so I would bump into her. She had a skinny little ass, the kind you'd never get into bed with in the first place. The one behind me kept trying to grab me from behind. My partner just pretended I wasn't there.

We came into a hallway with doors along each side. There weren't any bars, just regular doors like in a dormitory, but each one had a little spy window. Each pair of girls stopped in front of one of the doors and stood in a poor imitation of attention. They were all still staring at me. Staring at my cock, to be precise. The pair right across from me were making kissy faces and giggling. This part of the building didn't seem to be heated, and it was pretty chilly. Most of the girls had their arms crossed over their chests, and I did the same thing.

Hound Dog passed up and down, making sure that everyone was accounted for. Then there was a loud buzz as the doors were unlocked. My cellmate made it clear that I should go in first. The cell had a toilet and sink on one wall and a bunk bed on the other, with a small barred window on the far wall. It was cold as hell. The doors buzzed again to lock us in.

My cellmate couldn't help but acknowledge me now. We were locked in together for the night. We were both naked. We didn't know each other from Adam and Eve. We stared at each other warily, like a couple of unacquainted alley cats. As far as I was concerned, we were both on the same side, us against the man. But I could see that she might not see it that way.

She spoke first. "Will you just get in the damn bed?"

Each bunk had a thin mattress with a kind of bolster attached for a pillow. There were two blankets on the bottom bunk, which I assumed was hers, but none on the top one, which I assumed would be mine.

"Where do I get blankets?" I asked.

"They only give us two blankets per cell," she replied, impatiently. "But one isn't warm enough, so we have to sleep together." She still had her arms crossed in front of her and her thighs pressed together against the cold. "You get in first. But if you try any funny business, I swear to God I'll rip your balls off with my bare teeth."

I got in the bottom bunk, under the coarse blankets. "Turn on your side," she said. I turned toward her. "The other way," she commanded. I turned toward the wall. Then she got in and pressed up against me, back to back and butt to butt. The bed was narrow, but laying like that there was just room to snug the blankets down around us. The cold mattress gave me goose bumps, and I started shivering. It was only after a couple of minutes that I started to warm up.

"So why'd they put you in with the girls?" she asked eventually in not-quite-so-cross a tone. "Are you really a fag?"

"Nah," I replied. "It was just a mess up with the paperwork. The warden lady couldn't get it straightened out."

"What are you in for, anyway."

"Change of scenery."

She gave a little snort of a laugh. "Well, you got that, I guess."

"How about you?"

"What am I in for? Being born on the wrong side of town. That's what I'm in for."

I'd been all tensed up, but now that I was warmer I let myself relax a bit. Her back and her butt felt warmer now too. It wasn't every day that I found myself sharing a blanket with a naked girl, even back to back. I tried to remember what she looked like. I could picture her face---full lips, dark hair, pretty enough. I knew she had tits, nipples, all the right parts, but I couldn't picture them as clearly. I guess my eyes had been overloaded from all the flesh in the shower room. I started to get a hard on.

After a bit I realized that I needed to pee. Really bad. At first I thought I could hold out until morning. But eventually I had to admit that I was going to have to do something about it.

"I've got to pee," I said.

"Well don't do it in the bed."

I worked my way out of the blankets, and then climbed over her. The light in the ceiling was full on. I was really embarrassed to have her see me with my hard on. The toilet was across from the foot of the bed, so she had a full view of everything. I thought she'd look away, but she stared out from the blankets like she was watching the National Geographic Channel. I stood there for the longest time without being able to go. Finally I squeezed the end of my dick to deflate it a little.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"You want privacy? You shoulda got yourself a different travel agent."

At last I was able to get a trickle started, and then a reasonable flow. It drummed against the metal basin, pungent as an outdoor privy. It was a relief, but Christ almighty! Peeing naked in front of a chick. I'd never felt so embarrassed in my life. But what could I do?

When I was done, I looked around for the handle. "How do you flush this thing?"

"Can't," she said. "They'll do it in the morning."

Great. So now we both had to smell my stale horse piss for the rest of the night. That made me even more embarrassed. I started back to the bed.

"Wash your hands first, for Christ sake," she said.

The faucet was the kind you push once and the water comes out for about a second or so. It was cold as ice. There wasn't any towel, but there was a little bit of toilet paper.

"Oh no you don't," she said. "Shake them off, and they dry them on the corner of the blanket."

I did. Then I had to climb back over her, hard on and everything, to get back under the blankets. "Fuck, you're cold!" she said, but she didn't pull away.

I tried to do a little thinking. Not much else to do. This whole setup really sucked. Being locked up in this damn cell really sucked, although I guess I deserved that. But I didn't deserve being confined to this damn bed because it was too cold to get out. And I certainly didn't deserve having to be naked in front of all these chicks, having to pee in front of them. That really sucked.

Chances are they would move me to Potter eventually. But what if they took their sweet time about it? I'd be stuck here in this damn place until then. Would they keep me naked all the time? That would kind of put me at a disadvantage. Somehow I'd have to get the lay of the land and figure out how to make the best of things.

That got me thinking about my cellmate. Her back and her butt were still pressed up against me for warmth. She hadn't said boo, hadn't even moved, since I got back into bed. But, she didn't really strike me as as tough and mean as she tried to come across. That "rip your balls off" stuff was just bluster. I couldn't blame her. Locked up alone and naked with a strange guy, I would have done the same if I was her. When you got down to it, she'd actually treated me pretty square so far. She'd talked to me. She'd shared her damn bed with me. So what if she was a bit gruff and stared while I was peeing. If we were going to be penned up together, it would be a good idea to try to get along.

"Is that your name?" I asked the wall. "Dolores?"

"That's what they call me."

"Mine's Hector."

No reply.

"Do they leave the light on all night?" I asked.

"Christ. You've never been in before, have you?"

"First time for everything, I guess."

"They'll turn it off in an hour or so. This is supposed to be our 'reflection time.'"

"Reflect on our lives of crime?"

"Whatever."

"They said that this is supposed to be some kind of work camp. What kind of stuff do they make us do?"

"Busy work when its cold like this. When it warms up they'll make us go chop shit in the fields."

"Do they keep us naked all the time?"

"Only at night. They give us work clothes during the day. Saves the county money that way somehow, I guess. "

"County's saving a shit load on heating bills too I'd say."

She gave her little snort of a laugh.

"Who's the towel girl?"

"That's Rachel Ramirez. Her boy friend is a big gang banger or something."

Neither of us said anything for a while. As far as I was concerned, it had been a pleasant conversation. I didn't want to make too much of a nuisance of myself. My hard on finally grew bored that nobody was paying it any attention. Eventually the lights clicked off.

"Good night, then," I said.

"Yeah," she mumbled. "Night."

I'd never slept in the same bed with a girl before. Sometime in the night I woke up. I could hear her breathing softly beside me. I was uncomfortable from sleeping on my side for so long, so I gently turned over on my back. My arm was on the bed between us, pressed up against her back. I could have touched her thigh if I'd dared.