In the Sleep

Story Info
Sneaky brother takes cherry.
3.2k words
3.74
154.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the charecters are atleast 18 years old.

This is an incest tale and involves sexual activity between siblings. If you are not looking for this, please go away.


It all started with my lust for her. She was growing into a woman in front of my eyes. Gone was the time when I used to see her only as my sister. I loved her and that love had made me want her more. I would sneak into her room at night. At first only to watch her sleep, god! She was so beautiful, but then I had this urge to touch her and I did not knowing that these visits would stop. I would feel her boobs and sometimes put my hands down there but she would stir and I would just run away from the room. Once she just woke up. I knew she was awake most of the time when she started to lock her door at night and made attempts to hide her cleavage when I entered a room in which she was sitting or doing other work.

I had to make plans to do this if I really wanted to and that's what I did. I made a new e-mail address as a female and befriended her. Gained her trust. We talked about movies, and the tv series she liked to watch and shopping and everything she liked. Soon she started to like me. One day I dared to ask her about her sex life. I knew she was a virgin but I still asked. I asked her if she masturbated. She did, and a lot! I was happy to know this. I asked her if she didn't feel like a kid, 18 years old with a perfect 10 body, long tanned legs and still a virgin. She told me that her mom was very strict and she was not allowed to date.

I told her about the hypothetical girl I had created in her mind. I told her that my first time was not with an outside boy but my own brother. She was shocked and went of blabbering about how that was all wrong. I explained to her and changed her mind forever. I told her that I loved my brother and he loved me and sex was just another way to express that love. She did not reply, at least not for a couple weeks. I knew what she was doing in the meanwhile. She was making up her mind, looking at her brother, with 5'10 height and a muscular ripped body, in a sexy kind of way. I obliged. I roamed around the house with no shirt on. Sometimes when we were alone I would only wear trunks.

Then one day I received her email. She told me that she would try me once and then if she liked it she might go further. She wanted to know my story first so I told her.

'It was a summer night and I was unable to sleep. I heard someone open my door. I thought a burglar had broken into the house. I acted asleep. He came to me. I could feel his breath on my lips. The room was lit by moonlight so I knew who it was. He kissed my forehead and slowly caressed my face with his mouth. Licks and kisses later he pressed his lips on mine and sucked on them ever so slowly. He parted my jaw and did what I thought was gross when I saw people do it, he used the tongue on me. I don't remember when but I could feel the wetness between my legs. My brain knew I liked it so I didn't oppose. That was the most sensual kiss of my lifetime. He parted and I was suddenly angry at him for withdrawing later did I know he had better things in his pocket for me. He trailed his tongue down my chin and kissed my neck (I remember seeing a hickey in the mirror the next morning) and went further down. He opened the buttons of my shirt with his mouth which seemed fascinating to me; I could never do that. Kissing and crickets was the only sound in the night. If you want to know more I would tell you but you have to start with your brother.'

'Well that's the problem. Since the day I have closed my door for his night visits he has lost interest in me I need help in seducing him.' I told her that I would help and I did.

I told her to stop hiding herself. First came the flashing. I told her to never bolt the doors when they both were home alone. Whatever it may be, masturbating, changing or taking a shower. Told her to not wear underwear and wear low cuts and short skirts around him, and to always be around him and let him look. Told her to go to shopping and movies with him, even the 'R' ones.

And that's what she did. I seemed like she was rubbing her honey coloured boobs in my face all day. Sometimes I would be awarded with a glance or two of her beautiful shaved mound and I didn't complain. The sight alone was mesmerizing let alone the touching and feeling later. This went on for a while. She took a bath only when out parents were not home and the door was always open. She would wash herself very slowly and her nicely toned frame would make me hard. She would masturbate too. She did that a lot, in the shower, in her room, sometimes in the living room with me sitting on the sofa besides her, she pretending to watch the TV and I would watch her. I loved the teasing. I returned the favour. I started to jerk off or shower with my door open too. I knew it was time to move to the next stage. I felt like a game maker.

The email came. I told her to check whether I had changed my mind. Told her to check her clothes for my cum in the laundry and sometimes make eye contact while I was sizing her up with my eyes. Told her to feed more pussy to my eyes and my nose. She was intelligent enough to understand. She became more daring.

One day we were watching 'The Reader' in our living room. When the sex scene came, she started to finger herself right there sitting beside me on the couch. It was a beautiful sight. And then during the commercial break but she still had the fingers in her. They were advertising a very disgusting looking drink and I said I would rather die than drink that shit, and suddenly she stopped me right when I said die, her fingers on my lips, that were inside her a few moments ago. She looked me in the eye, looking sexy as hell, said we had to do a lot of things before dying, winked at me and rubbed her dripping fingers on my lips. She started to withdraw her hand when I took hold of it and licked it clean. That was my first taste of her. She kissed me on the cheek and we watched the movie.

In the evening I was masturbating in my room with my eyes closed and the door open. I open my eyes and see her standing at my door naked, fingering herself. When I turned to her, she shut her eyes and gave me a memorable show. Looking like a sex goddess, one hand fondling her 32C's and other palm rubbing her clit and the fingers moving in and out, in and out and there I was shooting warm cum all over me but my dick was still hard. I came three times before she smiled at me and went to her room.

That night she came to me when everyone was asleep and I was pretending to be. She didn't touch me. She just lay in my blanket next to me. I could smell her sex and feel her fingering herself and when she was done she moved her but over my face and without touching it drained her juices all over my face. It was raining pussy juice from heaven drop by drop on my nose and my lips. That juice became my favourite beverage. She added it to my glass of water every morning, I could taste it. I think she was waiting for me to make a move but I was not going to do it. I had done all this effort to create the illusion that she came to me and not the other way.

First she used to wear very short skirts with no panties and see through tops with low necks. Now she started to go topless, blamed the heat for it. She rubbed herself against me all the time. She would put her head on my lap to sleep and I would stroke her shirtless back. She pulled my hand to her boobs and that's when it began. I rubbed them, pinched the nipples and squeezed them hard. I played with them the entire day. Nobody was in a hurry anyway. I wanted to register the feel of the touch in my brain. She was sitting up looking at me in my eyes; I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. It was one of those sensual kisses without any tongue. She returned it. We kissed for a long time, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues like searching for an unknown hidden treasure. And we found the treasure. But I didn't go any further. It was my turn to tease after all!

I went to sleep and she came to sleep with me. She was naked. It was unfair; we were not doing a CMNF or somethin'. I removed my boxers too. We cuddled to sleep. I don't remember waking up. It felt like I had been awake ever since the beginning of the world. I saw her between my legs. With a perfect eye contact, she was holding her tits together with my cock in that cleavage, giving me a titjob. Every time she my cock would come out for air tearing her cleavage apart, she would touch it with her tongue; which was the best part. I came all over her face and her perfect boobs; it was my first cum over her. She licked it clean like a good girl. I pulled her up to me and we smooched, my hands on her 40 plus butt squeezing it and slapping it. We lay there her boobs on my chest, my hands on her butt, sometimes playing with her rim and tongues intertwined. We did realise what we were doing when the sun came up and it hit us that mom dad were returning home. She ran to her room bolted the door, the first time in so many days.

It was not all about sex. It was vacation time and we went on dates, shopping, to the movies; not only the sexy ones, but the normal ones too. We fell for each other all over again. This went on for two years, but I didn't fuck her. We had oral sex and foreplay but never that. I knew I wanted it but she didn't. The nice old email was sent again, asking about how it went. She described our relationship in such a vivid manner that you could possibly imagine everything happening in front of your eyes. So I told the rest of the story as I had promised.

'He opened the buttons of my shirt with his mouth which seemed fascinating to me; I could never do that. He slowly caressed every part of my chest, slowly, savouring every touch. He kissed my breasts through my bra and then directly after undoing it. He kissed them first. Then he sucked on my nipples. He must have estimated how horny I was by the hardness of them. He even nibbled them. This roughness made so wet, I felt I could almost fill a glass of juice in a couple seconds. He slapped my boobs with his hard cock. He went further down, sucking my navel on his way and undid my pants. I didn't wear panties at night. He was a lucky bastard that I didn't. He opened my legs wide touched my clit. Sometime during the night, he would have figured out that I was awake and enjoying to have gone so far. I moaned, I didn't want to but I did. He went further and rubbed it. Experiencing this immense pleasure is by your own hands is impossible. Taking all the lubrication he needed from my pussy, he inserted his fingers in my; first one then two and then three. It felt a little uncomfortable but at the same time felt good. Then he did the unexpected. With his fingers still inside me he kissed my clitoris, licked and sucked it. He tongue fucked me. Then he sat himself between my legs and started to rub his cock along my clit and between the lips of my mound. But as soon as he placed the head of his thing at the entrance of my hole, I took a turn. I wanted to be awake and enjoying fully to do that. He stood up, licked one of his fingers and pushed the other two in my mouth. He didn't go yet. He jerked himself and came on my back and boobs, making sure that my hands could reach his seed. When he was gone, I collected all of his two mouthfuls of cum and lapped on it like I hadn't had a chance to eat since days. It was hot and tasty. I couldn't sleep. I knew how he would just ignore me for a couple days and become normal after that, but I wanted this. My cunt was hungry as hell. I wanted him to be my first. So I laid out a plan. I did everything I have told you and he was mine in the end forever. I could fuck him whenever I wanted.'

That's when she said that she wanted her brother to make the move to fuck her. I told her that that sounded fair. And that eventually, he would.

We went to watch a movie at the PVR. It was a long drive. As soon as I popped the clutch she opened my pants and took me in her mouth. I don't know how she managed to give such a good head every time. She licked the glistening head very gently first then sucked on it. She took the whole 7 inches of it in her mouth. The warmth was overwhelming. As soon as I came all over her face, I told her to stop. I was having a hard time driving. I didn't want to loose what we had so soon to a petty accident. I knew it was this night that I had to make that move she had asked me to make.

I bought the 'gold' sofa seats. "This movie is utterly boring", she said. I told her I enjoyed entertaining her and those were the last proper words said that night. Only other sounds made were moans. With that I kissed her. This was not the sensual kiss like before, but the wild one. I kissed her neck while opening her shirt buttons with my mouth like the story I had told her. I lapped on her cleavage and unhooked her bra. Already shining with my saliva in the light of the movie donning the different colours, I wanted them to be as wet as her pussy in the translucent shorts. I licked her boobs and sucked her large and hard nipples. Kissing further down her taut belly, I opened her shorts. I could smell the heat already. I rubbed her clit and sucked the hard mass. I fondled with her breasts with one hand, sucked and licked her clit and inserted my finger in the hole, trying to expand it for the real thing. I finger fucked her first with one then two and then with three fingers. Her moaning seemed louder than the movie. With all the lubrication I needed, I inserted my pinkie into her other hole. Her body twitched under me and her vagina clutched my fingers tightly and her ass went high into the air but I didn't let go. I removed my fingers and tongue fucked her, tasting her delicious overflow until she came thrice. I asked her to blow me. She sat down and sucked my cock alternating with rubbing between her big boobs held close together by her hands. I came on her face and she milked every drop from my cock and swallowed with an audible gulp. I pulled her up and she was sitting on me with my cock pressed between our stomachs. I asked her if she was ready. She told me she was scared. I told her I would be gentle.

I lay her on the sofa and positioned myself between my legs. I placed my cock on her delicate lips and caressed her clit with it till it was nicely lubricated. I set it at the hole and pushed very slightly. The head was in and I had hit the wall. I bent and set my lips on hers. I withdrew and with another push I broke it. She screamed in my mouth and I stopped for a little while waiting for the pain to subside. I fondled with her breasts and kissed her until she told me to go. I pushed and all the 7 inches were in. I withdrew slowly and gave another thrust. In no time her pain was overcome by pleasure. She was pushing her hips to match my movement. She came twice before I did the third time in the day. I wanted to take it out right before coming but she wanted to feel it inside her. She came the third time along with me and I collapsed on her. She said, "I loved it." I told her, "this is not the last time." She smiled. The movie was almost over. We dressed and went home.

When we reached home she said, "Maybe next time we could do it with some light on. I want to see you disappearing in me." I said, "Sure." I hugged her, pressing her butt into me, feeling the warmth of her juice, my cum and our blood dripping from her pussy. She said goodnight and started walking to her room when I suddenly said, "And didn't I told you to not wear a bra when we were alone?"

As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew I had made a mistake. She stopped short and turned around. Her eyes were wide. I knew her heart was broken. After all I had tricked her into all this. She didn't say anything. Just went to her room. I could hear her sob all night. Now I felt guilty. I didn't know I wouldn't see her for seven months.

The next morning she went to Goa for an internship.