In the Spider's Web Ch. 05

Story Info
We learn more about Bell's history.
3.4k words
4.69
8.2k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers

Larry's fist connected with my face. I fell to the floor, crying. "You are such a bitch, Bell," he said. "Such a little bitch."

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I won't do it again."

Larry loomed over me, growing taller with every second that passed. "Pants off," he ordered. "Now." I winced.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and someone called my name. "Bell," the voice called, as if from a distance. "Wake up. Wake up! It's just a dream."

I opened my eyes, and found my cheeks wet with tears. Sobbing, I threw myself into Mattias's arms.

He stiffened, and then patted my back awkwardly. "It is alright. I am here. I will protect you."

I tried to calm myself down. "I'm sorry," I apologized. "This isn't fair to you."

Mattias patted my back again. "You are my mate. It is your right to come to me if you are upset or frightened."

My eyes filled with tears again. "Thank you," I whispered, pressing my face against his shoulder.

Slowly, my sobbing quieted. I pulled away, embarrassed by how wet I'd made Mattias's shoulder.

Mattias eyed me nervously. "You are alright now?"

I shrugged. "I guess." There was an awkward silence for a moment, and then I voiced the question that had been lurking in the back of my mind since Mattias had captured me. "Would you ever...hurt me?"

Mattias recoiled. "No! Of course not. Why-"

I pressed my mouth to his. He tensed, and I pulled away. "I'm sorry," I said.

Mattias waved off my apology. "No need to be sorry. I just did not know what you were trying to do."

I blushed. "It's called kissing. My species does it as... A sort of mating thing, I guess?"

Mattias nodded solemnly. "I would be happy to share the kissing wish you, then."

I giggled. "Kiss me. You would be happy to kiss me."

Mattias nodded. "Yes. That. I would be happy to kiss you."

Slowly, he bent forward. "Do we just press our lips together?" he murmured against my mouth, "Or is there more to it?"

"Just... Just follow my lead, ok?" I said. Then I pressed my lips to his once more.

At first the kiss was very awkward. Mattias clearly had no idea what to do. But, as I moved my lips against his, he began to catch on. I caught his lower lip in my mouth, sucked on it for a moment, and then released. A minute later, he did the same to me, nibbling gently. I closed my eyes and moaned. My tongue probed the outside of his mouth. It took him a minute to figure out what I wanted, and then his mouth opened to me. I moaned again.

A minute of passionate kissing later, Mattias's hands slid into my pajama pants. I think he was startled by how wet my panties were. He pulled away. "We should do this more often," he suggested.

I nodded. "Please." Then his lips found mine again.

With gentle hands, he pulled down my pants and undies. A single finger slid into my moist depths. I pulled away long enough to whisper, "Yes." Then he began to finger fuck me. I moved with him, moaning into his lips.

His mouth moved from my lips to one of my nipples. He sucked it for a minute, and then moved to the other. I whimpered, grasping his shoulders. "I want your dick inside of me," I gasped.

He chuckled against my breast. "In a minute," he murmured. "I need to get myself ready." I could feel him smiling. "Though your scent is almost enough."

One hand was still finger fucking me. The other stroked his slit. Soon his cock emerged. Removing Mattias's hand from my pussy, I crouched and sucked on it greedily. Soon he was hard.

Mattias, hands trembling, pulled me off his dick and tugged me to my feet. Then his hands gripped my hips and he lifted me into the air. As he lowered me onto his cock, I gasped in delight.

He began to move me up and down. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist, helping to hold myself up. As his cock moved inside of me, I pressed my lips to his once more. He returned my attentions enthusiastically, his tongue probing my mouth. I moaned. I was beginning to feel a bit light headed.

Soon I was approaching orgasm. I pulled away from Mattias's lips and whimpered, "I'm close!"

He nodded. "Good."

I whimpered as my lower abdomen tensed in anticipation. Then I came, screaming. My pussy clenching around his cock proved too much for Mattias. With a shout, he came as well.

Panting, we both came down from the high. Mattias gently lowered me to the floor. "Thank you," he murmured. "That was amazing."

I grinned. "I had fun, too." I pressed one final kiss to his lips.

Mattias pulled out a towel and carefully wiped off his semen. Then he cleaned the floor. "I should be able to tell if you are pregnant today," he said, smiling. "But I will have to check later. Right now, you smell too strongly of my semen for me to scent your hormones."

"Sorry," I said, smiling wryly.

He shrugged. "I have waited for a mate as ideal as you are for some time. A bit more waiting will not kill me." Then he smiled. "I have something for you."

I looked up at him, curious and a bit apprehensive. It was possible by "something" he meant he had kidnapped another companion for me. "Yeah?"

Mattias's smile widened. "I questioned Sarah on the mating habits of your species. She said this was a traditional sign of a mating bond." Reaching into his pouch, he pulled out a small box.

My eyes widened. Could this be...?

Mattias opened the box, revealing a gold ring with an enormous glittering green stone. "I know clear diamonds are the typical tradition," he said, carefully watching my reaction. "But the largest diamond the dwarves had was a green one, and they said such stones are rarer. Also, it matches your eyes. And the diamonds set around the central gem are clear."

I blinked back tears. "Thank you so much."

Mattias took my hand and gently slid the ring onto my finger. "Does it fit right?" he asked anxiously. "I had to estimate the size. The dwarves can adjust it if necessary."

I nodded. "It fits fine. What the hell did you pay for this? I mean, maybe stones like this are more common where you come from, but in my world they're incredibly rare and expensive."

Mattias shrugged. "I have credit with this group of dwarves, actually. I have been protecting and aiding them for some time, in anticipation of my locating a good mate." He shrugged again. "Most females, regardless of species, like jewelry and other sparkly items."

He produced a small bag from his pouch. "The dwarves suggested you might enjoy this, as well."

Hesitantly, I took the pouch and reached inside. I drew out a small, jewel encrusted bird. It was modeled after a bluebird. Blue, orange, and white gems were held together by a delicate lattice work of silvery metal, and small black gems made its eyes and beak.

I turned it so the light caught its many gems. "Thank you. This is gorgeous."

Mattias smiled, seeming pleased that I was pleased. "You're very welcome. They said they modeled it after a creature native to your world. The gems are various shades of corundum, and the metal is titanium. In addition to being beautiful, it is also quite durable."

"Wow." I shook my head. "No one has ever given me anything this pretty."

He smiled. "I'm very glad you like it. Now, I have also managed to find the rest of the items you requested."

*

I frowned up at the solar panel Mattias was positioning. "Ok, that should be good!" I called, and Mattias webbed it into place.

He scuttled back down to me, holding the trailing cords. Frowning in concentration, I began to connect them to the building's wiring system.

Mattias watched with interest. "And you say this will allow you to make light?"

I nodded. "Light. Heat. Various other effects." Explaining electricity to Mattias had been tricky. He simply had no frame of reference for it, and I wasn't the world's best teacher.

Mattias, on the other hand, was an excellent teacher. His explanations of magical theory and leylines were both interesting and easy to understand. I was catching on quickly, which pleased Mattias immensely.

While I finished with the wiring, Mattias wandered around his rooftop garden, pruning a leaf here, watering a pot there, and just generally caring for the plants. Most were plants he used magically, but a few new sprouts were things like strawberries and tomatoes. When I'd suggested growing fresh produce, Mattias had liked the idea a lot. He didn't think that eating only processed foods was good for me.

I straightened from my crouch. "There, all done."

Mattias smiled. "Excellent. What next?"

My stomach growled. "Lunch. Definitely lunch. And then after that, we can flip the breaker and see if all that work did something, or if I screwed up somewhere."

Mattias scooped me up and carried me down to our new complex of apartments, where Sarah was waiting. "How'd it go?" she asked.

I shrugged. "No unexpected complications, but I want to eat something before we check if it worked.

The three of us looked at the lamp in the corner. If I'd done everything right, when I flipped the breaker Sarah would be able to turn it on.

Sarah smiled and put aside her knitting. "Let's eat, then."

After warming up our food with magic, Mattias left, presumably to eat something himself. Considering his general diet was raw monster flesh, I was glad he seemed a bit shy about eating in front of me.

I slurped a spoonful of soup. "How's the kid?" I asked.

Sarah shrugged. "Emotionally he seems to be doing better now that his tongue is starting to regrow. Medically, you'd do better to ask Mattias. I may have been a nurse, but regrowing limbs and stuff is way outside my experience."

I snorted. "Mine, too." I gestured to her project. "How is the sweater coming? Need more yarn?"

Sarah laughed. "I've got all the yarn I'll ever need. Mattias went a bit overboard last time I asked him to find me some. Got me, like, half a craft store's worth." She wrinkled her nose. "I think he was annoyed that I kept sending him for different colors." She patted the sweater. "I think that after I finish yours, I'll make one for him."

I frowned. "He really doesn't wear clothing."

"He'll have to start wearing something come November," Sarah said sagely. "Or he'll get cold."

I sniggered, picturing Mattias in a pink striped sweater with a pompom cap. "Try to make it look dignified. He'll be more likely to wear it if he doesn't think it makes him look silly."

After that we discussed patterns and colors. In the end we agreed that he'd likely look best in black, maybe with some silver or grey trimmings.

"I could use the linen stitch," Sarah mused. "That would look nice. Or maybe half double with cables."

I shrugged. "It's possible he'll just use magic to keep himself warm, or something."

"That would be a waste of magic," Mattias said from the balcony. "Are you almost done eating? I am quite curious to see if this experiment of yours will work."

I took one last spoonful of my soup. "I'm done." Silently, Sarah put aside her finished can.

I stationed Sarah beside the lamp. Then I went to the breaker box and flipped the one for the rooms we were using. "Done!" I called, hurrying down the hall to the room.

Sarah waited until I was back before flipping the lamp's switch. Immediately, the bulb lit. "Yes!" Sarah squealed. She and I high fived.

Mattias squinted thoughtfully at the lamp. "I didn't think it would be this bright," he mused. "This 'electricity' of yours is quite useful." His face lit up as he thought of something. "Could it be used to continue the propagation of useful plants in the winter? I know it is not the sun, but it it is quite bright..."

I nodded. "This bulb probably wouldn't be ideal, but I could definitely set you up with something if you wanted."

"The plants would also need heat," Mattias said.

I nodded. "Once I get the heating system up, that shouldn't be an issue. And I'm pretty sure all I need to do is flip a few more breakers and have you clear your silk away from the vents."

I stretched, preparing for the next task. "Right now, though, I'd like to get some more light fixtures. And perhaps a computer..."

Sarah clapped her hands. "Or maybe a cell phone!"

I shook my head. "The odds of us being able to connect to the cell network are pretty low. Ditto with the internet. I mostly wanted a computer for performing calculations, and maybe playing games or watching movies."

"Movies?" asked Mattias.

"Movies. They're sort of like moving pictures with sound. They usually tell a story," I explained.

Mattias nodded slowly. "Fascinating. I would love to see this."

I grinned. "Then let's go shopping."

*

I wandered around the empty electronics store. There had been some looting and vandalism at the beginning of the disaster, so I was having a lot of time finding a computer that was both high powered enough to play the games I wanted and undamaged. I had managed to find a lot of movies, several games I wanted to play, and a handheld gaming system.

Silently, Mattias trailed me. He didn't like it when I left the safety of home, but he allowed it as long as I kept in sight.

I peered into a display of game cartridges, and selected one. "This should be fun," I said, handing it to Mattias.

Mattias nodded gravely, and slipped it into his pouch. "We will take it, then."

Sarah was at home. Mattias didn't like having to watch both of us at the same time. I think he still worried a bit that one of us might try to run off.

I wandered into the back room. Almost immediately, I spotted a number of undamaged boxes. I selected one and opened it. Pay dirt. Another box contained a computer that I thought was appropriate for Sarah.

As I triumphantly handed the boxes to Mattias to carry, I heard a soft noise. Instantly, Mattias pulled me closer to his side, looking around warily.

Another soft noise. Then, a shadowy figure bolted towards the door to the main shop. Mattias lunged, catching the figure. Swiftly, he looped silk around it. Now that the person was in the area lit up by my flashlight, I could see it was a teenage girl, probably 18 or 19.

She began to sob. "Please don't hurt me!"

I raised my hands placatingly. "It's alright. We mean you no harm. Right Mattias?"

He nodded. "Right."

She blinked at me. "You're human."

I nodded. "I am. And this is Mattias, my mate."

Her eyes widened. "Mate?"

I shrugged self consciously. "It's a bit of a complicated story."

Mattias looked the girl over assessingly. "We should bring her home with us. As another female of your species, she will make a wonderful companion."

I blinked. "Ummmm..."

Mattias sighed. "You want me to let her go."

I looked our captive over. She was way, way too skinny, and bruises covered her pale skin. Also, she was so young... "Actually, in this case, I agree with you." I took a step toward the girl. "I'm sorry, but you'll be safer with us."

She sighed. "Fine." She didn't struggle as Mattias strapped her to his abdomen. She just looked tired.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Terri," the teenager told me. "I'm Terri."

I turned to Mattias. "We should get a computer for her, too."

Mattias chuckled. "As you wish."

Terri's eyes widened as she made the connection. "You have electricity?"

I grinned. "Yup!"

*

Mattias had set up several rooms in anticipation of finding other companions for me. I settled Terri into one of those. "Are you sure you've got everything you need?" I asked, standing in the doorway.

Terri nodded. She'd already turned on her laptop. "I'm good." Her eyes flicked to me, a mischievous sparkle in their depths. "So, the spider guy, Mattias, is your mate?"

I nodded. "Yes."

She grinned. "He's kind of cute."

I blinked. "Excuse me? He's half spider."

Terri shrugged. "So? I mean, have you seen those abs?"

I pondered. "Ok, yeah, I can see where you're coming from."

Terri nodded vigorously. "Of course! And his spider abdomen is so black and shiny!"

I pictured Mattias's abdomen. If I had to pick a pair of adjectives to describe it, "big" and "creepy" would be my choices. "If you say so."

Terri grinned. "Do you think he has a brother?"

I froze. "Ummmm..."

"I have seven brothers," Mattias answered from behind me. "As well as a number of half brothers. Why do you ask?"

I whirled, heart pounding. "Mattias, don't sneak up on me like that!"

He blinked. "My apologies. I did not mean to frighten you." His hand brushed gently against my cheek. "But I believe it is time for us to ascertain whether you carry my offspring."

I nodded, my heart rate slowing. "Ok, yeah. Can we do that in private?"

Mattias nodded. "I had assumed you would desire as much. Let us retire to your bedroom."

I walked through the hallways of the former hotel, trying to hide my apprehension. I still wasn't sure how I felt about the half spider babies thing. If I was pregnant...

We entered my bedroom, and Mattias pulled the curtain of webbing closed behind him. I saw the shimmer of the muffling spell as it activated. No one would be able to hear us now.

Nervously, I shucked my pants and underwear, and lay down on the bed, legs spread to give Mattias easy access. He lowered himself to the floor and leaned in close. I felt his breath against my pussy. Soft exhale. Slow, deep inhale. My clit tingled.

I pushed myself up on my elbows to watch him as he sniffed me again. A single finger slid into my pussy to feel my cervix. His gaze met mine, eyes smiling. "You are with child."

He pressed a kiss onto my clit. I quivered. "I... I didn't expect it to take this first time. Not really." His eyes met mine again. "How do you feel?"

I bit my lip. "Nervous?" I offered.

He nodded. "That is understandable. A woman's first pregnancy is always a nervous time. Just remember that you are in no danger. I know what I'm doing."

I bit my lip. "It's not my first pregnancy."

He blinked. "But you have never given birth before. I would be able to tell."

I nodded. "You're right. My pregnancy never made it past the first trimester. My husband at the time... His name was Larry. He's the one I had a nightmare about this morning. He... He didn't want kids. So, when he found out I was pregnant..." My eyes welled with tears. "He beat me. He beat me so much I had to go to the hospital. I... I nearly died. And I lost the baby."

Mattias knelt there, frozen, a horrified expression on his face. "That's why, this morning, after the nightmare, you asked-"

I nodded. "Yes. He used to hit me a lot. I know you wouldn't do that, but, well, I wanted to hear you say it."

Mattias rose. "Then let me reiterate that I would never, ever, under any circumstances, do you harm." Tentatively he reached out a hand to me. "You are crying. Is there anything I can do?"

I took his hand and tugged it gently, pulling him onto the bed. "Stay with me tonight?"

He nodded solemnly. "Of course. It would be my pleasure, Bell."

It took a bit of doing to find a position where we were both comfortable on the bed. Soon, though, I was drifting off to sleep, cradled in Mattias's arms. If I had any more nightmares, I didn't remember them.

charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers